Keep on the Shadowfell

Does anyone have the original Keep on the Shadowfell?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Keep on the shadowfell pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The original? As opposed to what?

>4th edition

Your kind isn't welcome here.

well memed, are you done?

>Does anyone have the original Keep on the Shadowfell?
I do, but I am thinking about selling it.

The property taxes are out of this world.

At least the gelatinous cube keeps the hallways clean

You mean like a pdf or something?
Also, there are multiple versions?

It was a free pdf on the Wizards website for a while, so you should be able to track it down.

Pretty sure you can find all of 4e's stuff on DriveThruRPG in pdf form, but because of how Veeky Forums went all apeshit during those four years that 4e was running, I don't think anybody saved pdfs for free the way you can get them for 3.5 and older.

It's kind of a shame how little love 4e got... at least it had a decent output of products.

In the three years 5e has been printing, we've had Hoard of the Dragon Queen (set in Faerun), the Rise of Tiamat (set in Faerun), Princes of the Apocalypse (set in Faerun), Out of the Abyss (set in Faerun), Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (a campaign sourcebook dedicated to Faerun), Curse of Strahd (set in the Demiplane of Dread), Storm King's Thunder (set in Faerun), Volo's Guide to Monsters (heavily Faerun flavored), and Tales From the Yawning Portal (setting neutral). And ahead of us we have Tomb of Annihilation (set in Faerun) and Xanathar's Guide to Everything (heavily Faerun flavored).

For comparison, within the three years of its initial printing, 4e gave us campaign & player's guides for Forgotten Realms, Eberron and Dark Sun, 6 planar sourcebooks (Manual of Planes, Astral Sea, Elemental Chaos, Shadowfell, Heroes of Shadow, Demonomicon), a Dark Sun adventure, an Eberron adventure, a Forgotten Realms adventure, twelve Nentir Vale adventures, an Underdark sourcebook, two Draconomicons, an Undead sourcebook, two gear sourcebooks, a mini-adventures sourcebooks, two new Player's Handbooks, and class expansions for every class released up to that point! Not counting the stuff in Dragon & Dungeon Magazine - I know some Ravenloft purists will sneer down their noses at it, but at least we got new domains of dread instead of yet another remake of the original Ravenloft adventure module!

Yes. In hardcopy. No .pdfs though.

I love 4e, but I tended to avoid its printed modules

>but because of how Veeky Forums went all apeshit during those four years that 4e was running, I don't think anybody saved pdfs for free the way you can get them for 3.5 and older.
No, they were up on /rs/ within a week of each release. But usually the first ones uploaded were actually touhou futa. It was a pretty good running gag.

Also looking! I want to convert it to 5e

Literally just google "keep on the shadowfell pdf" and it should be your first result

Here's your (You)

It was a horrible module.

Wizards pushed 4E with a huge amount of budget and marketing and it flopped hard because it failed to engage the pre-existing fan base, thereby splitting the community. It also created a game that wasn't recognisable as D&D anymore, while D&D is hardly perfect printing a different game entirely and calling it the same was rather the slap in the face.

Further the majority of those books were splatbooks which added endless amount of pointless content some of which should have just been in the original release and the rest was just bloat. Not to mention the Essentials debacle.

I for one am fond of 5E for not only feeling , to a degree at least, like a more grassroots edition of the game that listens to the players but for not drowning us in so much additional content that the game is a bloated, unbalanced mess. A problem that in the end has killed every other edition of the game.

>53697022
As for OP.

>lmgtfy.com/?q=Keep on the shadowfell pdf

Literally the first result.

Underrated post

>touhou futa
Loved it. Still have it