/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: "It would be nice if people would post and comment about Kingdom Builder CYOAs. Doesn't make to literally be about being a king, just about ruling a domain. Thank you friends" edition.

What would you think of CYOA where you must both rebuild yourself and build your waifu from the same points pool?
You kinda have the choice between an awesome self and a mediocre waifu, an ok self and an ok waifu or a mediocre self and an awesome waifu.
Rather a straight CYOA or a yuri one?

Straight, and sounds interesting. Especially because I have simple tastes in waifus and an overwhelming desire to be better than I am.

Why not both? also the idea sounds cool

We already have someone working on an "ABSOLUTELY NO PENISES ALLOWED" cyoa, so straight would balance it out.

Isn't that pretty standard "Have points, buy stuff" cyoa? I mean, I like them but having a single pool to upgrade your or your waifu's tits is pretty much how they work.

>Gifts
Super Strength + Ten times as fast
Immortality + No need and Re-form instantly
Resistance
Regeneration
Abyssal Blood

I guess I'm just gonna go hunt some nasties in a featureless void.

My complaint about this cyoa is that you need far more Influence Choices than Essense Choices, especially since I want to do 'God of Death' type deal but guess you gotta grow tentacles for that. Also the Underworld choices suck.

I agree.

Why is the amount of customization tied to how I pick souls that get in and why does couple trees cost as many choices as Hall of Gods and infinite amount of dragons?

Italics should have remade New World instead of making Order desu

>Terrain
Highlands-245
>Estate
Castle Walls, tower, barracks, hospital, tavern with excellent food-195
10,000 person settlement, make them all Nordic ubermensch, 10 mages, 200 honor guards, cult with temple, portal, college.-105
>Gifts
Form change to match my townsfolk, super strength, charisma, battlemaster, resistance, regeneration, legendary weapon-40
Eldritch Bride with full scrying, elemental magic, teleportation to mansion from anywhere, regeneration.-0

Proceed to live as a god with my mage wife.

My personal problem when cyoa drops an unspecific enemy on you is that I just can't win.

>Hmm, perhaps the enemy would be orcish horde
>Stout castle walls and trained defenders should see end to that threat!
>What if they have fliers tho
>Maybe a dragon to establish air superiority, should it's support be archers, static weapons or smaller fliers?
>But maybe the enemy would have goblins sneaking in before the main forces
>*LATER*
>It seems that this trillion strong horde of ultramurderhobowizardorcs is invincible
>I am undone

It says all sorts, and it mentions Horrors, so maybe demons/undead? You're overthinking it, it's probably nothing you can't handle unless you pick all the terrain stuff and everything that wouldn't help you in combat.

Reminder that the CYOA is still a WIP (I think it was abandoned by the creator, too). Second page would've been where you'd get to specify exactly what sort of enemy you'd be facing.

I hope it has futa in it.

Is Villain really that spiteful of a person or was he super homo/wanted to hate fuck the MC of New World.

>Invite you (His hated rival) to his wedding with a front row seat so you can watch him fuck his wife.

But that means penises, right?

It does. The guy removed the futa option from his "You turn into a girl" CYOA and made it a magical strap-on that has all the properties of a penis because some user said he was gonna wear it all the time. So if you like dicks, stay away from this guy.

What's he got against dicks?

Where is that CYOA?

A dick killed his cat.

It's Magic TG Order Form. I didn't save it, it's somewhere in the pastebin I'm sure.

Sometimes it's more important to say "fuck you" to the target of your hate than stop to think if it's really effective

Oh boy, I do hope no one takes all the points for himself and leaves his waifu a deformed abortion that only feels pain.

>The guy removed the futa option from his "You turn into a girl" CYOA and made it a magical strap-on that has all the properties of a penis because some user said he was gonna wear it all the time.
You got it backwards. The build(s?) that involved wearing the magical futuretech strap-on 24/7 came _after_ he fixed the "loophole" of using the TG-note on yourself to turn back into a guy.

What if you were forced to be with her because of the nature of the blessing?

Oh boy, then I hope that person isn't an extreme sadist who mostly gets off to beating, bullying and cucking his waifu, especially when she's a weak untermensch.

It's definitively one of the options.

But he invited you to his wedding. Wouldn't it had been better for him to kill you and then fuck his wife on your corpse.

Or better yet fuck your corpse on his best day ever. I mean this is some Griffith tier shit, when he fucked the princess, but during the entire thing he just kept thinking of Guts.

In the situation presented, Villain has his mind on you 24/7. So not only did he invite you in a first class seat to watch him fuck his wife, he was most likely thinking about you the entire time he was fucking her.

Terrain
>Caverns
>Arctic

Estate
>Settlement (1,000,000 people with electricity and plumbing)
>Automata (200)
>Workshop (high tech and automated with AI)
>Portal (indestructible)
>Honor Guard

Gifts
>Immortality (no need to eat, breathe, or sleep)
>Charisma (with thralls)
>Artificer Armour (automated)
>Resistance

Basically my goal is to eventually build a robot army then conquer Earth using the portal. I tried to avoid building anything that couldn't eventually build with the robots and workshop.

I am never happy with the builds I make for these things. Fuck.

Would you like some "evil" options like drawbacks on her or making her more of a slave? (the latter ones would actually cost points though)

No comment otherwise but if you really want to beat someone, you live them alive so that they will be forced to live with that knowledge.

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

If 50 Shades of Gray thought me anything it's that Chad can do whatever the fuck he wants to an average girl and she'll thank him for it.

If one builds a pathetic waifu and makes himself incredible, then the result can naturally be twisted into a slave relationship.

Villain doesn't want to actually kill you, he just wants to one up you and prove to be better than you. Without you he literally has nothing in his life he actually cares about, and when you come back, he's willing to drop his THREE wives and their nations dedicated to his dick just to try and rival you some more.

>thought

Kill me.

Or just put him in some kind of magical torture chamber until he dies of natural causes or whatever.

just don't remind me

>He just wants to one up you.
>Without you he literally has nothing in his life he actually cares about
>When you come back, he drops his three wives and nations to one up you.
That sounds pretty fucking gay. Villain has an unhealthy obsession with you.

I think he might be a yandere.

Villain definitely has a warped mancrush.

I kind of want to marry him now.

>mancrush
I'm pretty sure if Villain could break your spirit and make you feel weaker than him. He would rape you.

>Ask villain to marry you
>He mocks your pathetic proposal and proceeds to take you to a grand feast and then proposes to you while romantic music is playing

This cyoa has many comfy food options. That makes me happy.

>bromance =/= gay

>Break your spirit
Oh Villain would never go that far. If you ever stop being someone worth rivaling, Villain would have nothing in his life. No, you need to stay amazing just so he can try and be more amazing.

>go off on an extended honeymoon with him
>always claims he's just kidnapping you to break your spirit, and the vacation atmosphere is just common courtesy

Why would you marry the guy who cheated on his wife with another woman who became his wife and then married a third woman.

It doesn't help the 1st and 2nd wife started a world war against each other because they thought Villain left them for the other and thought if they killed the other woman he would stay with them.

>Fool, I could never love someone as pitiful as you! Now quickly we need to cut this magnificent cake together and then the photographer wants more shots of us on the horse drawn carriage before we retire to my opulent Palace

Why would I take into consideration how he treats women? Women are subhuman and barely tolerable. Worthless if not for their wombs. He could've cheated on a 100 women and raped a 1000 more and I would not care.

Why? Villain isn't even best character of the cyoa he appears in.

Hagia is best wife and companion.

Will the Yandere attempt to kill the Fairy in a Jar?

I'm allergic to designated waifus and husbandos. I either romance someone myself or I die alone. I don't need some otherworldly force to force me into what is basically an arranged marriage.

You will trigger the SJWs here if you drop redpills like that.

I like Mittens.

Because it's indicative of his character about how he treats people in general. If he cannot be expected to stay honest in one thing, you cannot reasonably expect him to stay honest in other things.

The way New World is written, those waifus like you because of some action on your part in your shared history, like Mittens liking you because you played together as kids. Italics really did try to justify those relationships instead of making it just because.

You delete that post Hagia isn't arranged is the best choice next to Mittens.

>Letting the childhood friend win.
You're okay with me.

Can someone post Zodiac Brides please ?

Then I don't need to pick them. I'd make my choice once I'm there (if only...). The idea of picking the person you're going to spend your possibly immortal life with based on a box of text is insane to me.

>Picking someone to spend your life with in a fictional cyoa sounds insane to me.
Wew.

Me : [500]
Legendary Weapon : Aegis Shield, cause tanks are op.
Immortal [250] , cause dying sucks.
Heal, Greater Heal, and Resurrect [170] Did I mention dying sucks?
Shield Master [165] since I have a shield and all...
One Man Army [155] cause sometimes the scrubs are smart enough not to 1v1 you.
Top peak, great strength, god strength [80] Good for tanking with shields, and shield bashing.
All the Earth Magic [30] Earth magic is always good for tanks yeah? Plus I can make infinite wood.
Natural leader [20] Because being alone for eternity sucks too.

Kingdom :
City State
Surrounded by Plains
I live in a Cottage
Our Benefits are Mineral Bound & eternally fertile.
For the time being we have no real defense force besides me and my companions.

Spouse: Mittens. Adorable. Small. Loli. Immortal. Anytime, anywhere. Nothing wrong here.

Daughters :
Sleeve: another soon to be op dragon kin . Skills are Immortal, All 4 wind magic, Fist Master, One Many Army, Natural Leader.
She's small and leader of her own little gang of kids. She cant reach speeds like Mittens since she's small but she can make up for it with wind magic. Her specialty is going really fast and punching things.

Companions:
Harken. Good for creating skeletal soldiers and also we can use them for mining and farming. I can always punch him if he starts acting up.
Serios. Experienced, good at battles, has a cute daughter. All good. He'll be responsible for training up human troops.
Medicine For reasons. You know. Like troop morale. Yeah.
Pledge: I'm ok with having a religion.
Isa : She can train people on the whole chivalry and loyalty gig.
Hama : I like animals too.

So the plan is to use the undead to help mine and farm to free up human labor. We'll start by expanding our military training as well as blacksmithing. All defenses will be handled by either Mittens or I. After a few years, I can conquer cities by myself while our newly trained troops defend with companions.

You're being too meta about it. The CYOA is just a device to choose how your life went. It's not that you magically chose a choice, in-story that's just how your life happened.

Mittens is just too cute. Plus I'm a giant romantic, so that kind of story appeals to me.

Terrain
>Desert
>Highland
>Grassland

Estate
>Tower (magical focus)
>Settlement (1,000 people)
>Townsfolk(change species, customize culture, increase strength/toughness)
>Planar Affinity
>Workshop
>Barracks
>Tavern
>Portal

Gifts
>Form Change
>Immortality (no needs, reform in a week)
>Elemental Magic
>Dragon

Demiplane is vast savanna scattered with mountains, crawling with monsters and eldritch abominations. Plane affinity so that we can train various animals as pets for hunting and guarding things. Have village of diverse and exotic amazons that have culture obsessed with hunting and slaying monsters, kind of like Norn in GW except amazons and not shapeshifters. They'd hunt giant serpents that hide under the sand, nomadic centaurs, and giant carnivorous birds that live on top of mountains. Amazons live as tribe that shares everything and are very cooperative for survival. Forging strong weapons and training hunting pets are important to them. I live in tower and am leader of the amazons because of powerful elemental magic that is strongest close to my tower and because I can turn into a dragon to fight off biggest monsters. Take form change so I can be tall, strong amazon. Occasionally travel to earth when things are calm to check how everything is back home.

>Woodland
>Highland

>Barracks w/ 21st century weapons
>Hospital w/ 21st century equipment
>Settlement w/ 1,000,000 people, electricity and plumbing
>Townsfolk w/ species, culture, toughness, ageless
>Workshop
>Garage w/ military vehicles

>Form Change
>Super Strength
>Immortality
>Charisma
>Battlemaster
>Regeneration

Well this estate certainly has a orc problem! I'll become a strong, charismatic Amazon and gather the Amazon tribes of this land and introduce them to 21st century tech. Then we'll set out clearing the beautiful forests of this land free of disgusting orcs. Someday this might even be a respectable modern place!

Just roll away you fat fuck

Day of Coverture when? Course, there aren't enough men with balls in the west for it to matter right now.

Well, shouldnt be much difference between 3 and 9 days.

Forest. Water is good. Disease is bad. Easy.

Location, Archery Range. Starting with weapons is nice.

Special Items: Mirror of the bashful, Fairy in a jar. Fairy is good for scouting, mirror is good for hunting.

Allies: Magical Girl. Its usually good enough if she can defend honestly.
Priestess. Healing is always good.
Wolf girl, im sure her senses will give us a heads up on creatures nearby.

Enemies: Orc. Wolf girl should help us avoid him and magical girl should be able to defend and maybe trap him while we run away.

Mobs: Skeletons, Slimes, Zombies. All pretty easy things for magical girl to kill I think, since they're not really living.

Forest Guardian. Good for tanking enemies for us in an emergency. Also good for petting.

Events: Crashed Pilot. We could go towards it, oooor we could let the orc go towards it and run away.

>volcanic, floating islands, pocket dimension
Realm is bunch of floating volcanic islands. The lava comes from a magical pocket dimension. They erupt sometimes, but the capital is built around this problem, so it's always changing and can be very dangerous! Volcanic soil means there's places that are very fertile so there's lots of food.

>surface deposits cavern network, ancient ruins
Floating islands are connected by portals and are filled with caves that have ancient ruins and treasures and dangerous creatures! And there's lots of metals for the Kobolds to mine so we can make tools and weapons and stuff.

>elves, kobolds, dryads
Elves live in cities on top of floating islands and are best subjects. Kobolds live in caves and take care of labor. Since volcanic areas are fertile, there are groves of trees in the places where there isn't to much eruptions and lava. Dryads live in these places and are mysterious and wise with powerful magic. I ask them for advise sometimes.

>city walls, temple, sanitation, shipwright
Extra choice because perils. Kobolds take care of sanitation and every city has walls and shipwrights for protection and making airships. Capital has giant temple so hopefully pantheon likes me.

>improved metallurgy, chemistry, mechanical wings, airships
Extra choices because perils. Since floating islands aren't connected, we need airships. Lots of heavy armored knights and canons because fallen Queen, cult, and dragon. We can send messages between floating islands with messengers with mechanical wings.

>elemental magic, charismatic, true adept, secrets of the old ones
Extra choice because perils. Basically be powerful Sorceress Empress.

>fallen queen, cult, dragon
Lots of danger in this realm! As Empress I'd try to improve my magic skills as I hunt down the cult with my followers. Eventually I'll want to defeat the fallen queen and absorb her power so I can defeat the dragon!

Mittens is okay. She's just lucky she became old enough to get married to you in time since she's a dragon.

You're being very unchristian, user.

Christianism is against yaoi.

Am I going delirious from hunger or are you making no sense at all?

You obviously are the fujoshit.

No, I'm not. Women can't be fat anyway. Women get thicc. Men get lardy.

>Girl in Kingdom of the Reach
>The Smile with Advanced Education -1 Blessing
>Animal Companion, Targaryen Blood, Touched By Magic, Grace And Beauty, and Valar Morghulis -4 Blessings
>Ashara Hewett
>Chains and Without A House +2 Blessings

Be just like Daenerys, only better.

How people treat their inferiors says more about them as people than pretty much anything else. I don't typically count people who are cruel to animals, even animals I don't particularly like, as good people.

A CYOA of Ice and Fire: (+3 Blessings)
Kingdom:
>Male
>The Free Cities: Rulling House - Profitable Enterprise (-2 Blessings)
Profession:
>The Coin: Higher Education (-1 Blessing)
Gift:
>Touched by Magic
Companion:
>Corton Penrose
Curse:
>None

Place of Birth
>Beyond the wall (Ruling House)

Seven Professions
>The Blade (Higher education)

Seven Gifts
>Tools of the Trade (dragonglass weapons)
>Giant's Blood
>Animal Companion

Seven Companions
>John Sharp
>Corton Penrose
>Fylla Lightfoot
>Muwari Vaballatha

Seven Curses
>Disfigured
>Wanted
>Without a House
>And Now My Watch Begins

I'm gonna be a White Walker slaying badass with the tools, warriors, and companions to back me up. Disfigurement doesn't matter when you're culture values strength (plus I get to hide my face like a badass), being wanted and without a house doesn't matter Beyond the Wall, and the "Now my Watch Begins" is basically a free point that explains how a wildling like me got the skills and equipment I have.

fuck that bitch everything would be better if drogo fucked her to death

You like those dark men, eh?

Ooga-Booga, where dem Targ wimmin at?

Posting Pokebuild from two threads ago.
No.53691003
Choosing 425
Driftloon
>Perks
Special Snowflake (Bad Dreams)
Poke'Rus
>Allies
Sevr
Darwin
>Faction
Team Edge
>Moves
Shadow Sky
Shadow Storm
Hypnosis
Weather Ball
>Religion
Arceism

If I had a nature it would probably be Modest but I'm embracing the edge. I'd have Sevr learn Sleep powder for those immune to my Hypnosis and Darwin would be able to improve my Poke'Rus and maybe copy my immunity to the side effects to Sevr and other members. I'd probably make Gravy Train look tame with the bullshit I'd do in combat. Normally I'd be an infiltrator that drives people mad and fucks with their dreams and memories using my ability and hypnosis. For long term combat I'd pop Shadow Sky, Hypnotize them, and then pop double damage Weather Ball or Shadow Storm if they can't be put to sleep plus it allows me to obtain several elemental modes depending on the weather. Almost wish I could have taken gravy train because I would probably get along with him.

Or if Drogo didn't die and she had literally nothing to do but fuck him. Really after a point it's just a story about how the people who shouldn't have died did, but the people who should have died have not.

She's the rightful queen, you heathen whore

God - Deathly
World - Land of Fantasy
Form - Pillar of Strength(1), Pillar of Hope(2), Shapeshifter(3), Teleport(4), and Lord of Hosts(5)
Powers - Resurrect(7), Aether Passage(8), and Bolt(9)
Empowerment - Underworld
Prophet - Traveler
Divine Gifts - Immortality(1), Resilience(2), Strength(3), and Magecraft(4)
Dominion - Hellgate(5)
Minion - Humanoid(7)
Affinity - Death and Life
Skills - Genius, Invisibility, Attraction, Healer, and Hypersenses
Equip - Mount +

Form - Great Size and Extreme Size
Skill - Flight, Speed, and Toughness

Underworld - Test of Worthiness(9)
Restoration Cycle(2), Steward(4), Dungeons(5), Legendary Beasts(6), Floating Islands(7), Cloudlands(8), Manifest Deity(9), Hall of the Gods(10), Servants(11), Realm Guardians(12), Changer of Forms(13), Mountainous(14), and Weather Mastery(15)

My followers are granted minor versions of my gifts and are encouraged to challenge my underworld and invite others to challenge it. Those who are not my followers but enter it are still offered my rewards for clearing it but if they die in it they will be resurrected as an undead and made a servant unless someone offers something worthy enough to warrant me to resurrect them.

A series of floating islands that contain progressively harder challenges await those who enter my underworld. There are one hundred trial islands and many other specialized islands. The trial islands have progressively harder challenges but contain treasures and magical items that can be found as one ascends. For clearing three, one is allowed entry into the main island which offers a respite for my dead followers. For clearing ten, I will offer them a personalized island and waifu. For clearing 25 I will offer them one resurrection within my power and one of my gifts at full power except immortality. Clearing 50 and 75 offer the same rewards. Upon clearing all 100 trials I will bestow upon them eternal life and copy their prowess with my mindrobber skill

She's better portrayed in the books.

Most every character is.

Dany was great at first when she was tough and decisive and didn't really on her dragons. But GRRM really wasted her character potential by suddenly making her weak and unable to manage a single city.

Fuck no. Ew.