Galactic Federation:Bug Hunt Edition

It appears the Vox had a blackout.No matter.
I hereby continue this Federation session.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1_FXiCsI6ZLhkWq1WUQxuJuP2ZOfBGf2YQfOP6olQyFA/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

p̢͝ŗe͘s̶e͜n̢̡͟t̸/̀͢r̵̸ea̧d̛y/̡͡á̛̛cco̕͢u̷nte̢̨d ͘f̧͟o̕͞r̛

First for storm kings are chumps

At least no one was killed by the blast.

It appears that,before the Vox cut,something tapped into it and spoke.Did any of you get the credentials?

The empress was last seen in federation space before never being heard from again, and now there was an unprovoked attack on a So'Vih world by federation forces. What hwppens next?

Why do you seek to burn, the world is purged, and I free of that lowly So'Vih body. And now I know you have eyes beyond eyes. Father will hear of all this.
The heaven that once was, will be again, a land without this mindless death, without the need to burn worlds, this is Moxif's guidance. This is Fathers promise.
I do not fear such creatures, agents of the deciever.

It said it had shed its primitive form and became the stormking

She is on Ru, under the protection of the venerable Rukaar. She is undergoing treatment for her injuries caused by a stormking.

so̵m̧͞et̶͘hi̸̶n̢̡̧g̷͢ ̵̛c̨ál̡̀͘;̛l̕͟i̧͢͜n͝͡g̕ ̕͟i̕͞t̴şel̸̡f̷̶̸ ́tḩ̕e̵͜ ̵́n͢éh̛pį̷͜l̴im͘͟ s͝t̸o̴̧͢r̴̵m͞k͜iņ̴̴g̛͢
̢̕s͜a͞i̧̡͝d̶͟ ͝ţho̡͞s͟͞e͟͠ ̵̡t̸h͡i̛n̵̕ǵ̢͠s̛
so̧m̷̡e͠ţ́h̛i̴͢n̸̵g̢ ça̡l̨̧;̶l͜i͢ņg ̴i̛t̕s͢͠e̶͝l̡f̢ t̢h̶͠e͢ n̨͘e̕͠p̧̀h̸͘i̧̧ĺ̛͢im͡ ͝s̨t̶͘̕ò̸r̶͡m͡kin̡g̀̕ ̡͟
͝sà̴i̴d̵̀ ̴̨t͞h̀o̴̡s͡e̷͢ ̸t̷͟͢h̷̶i̴ngs̷̢
i̡̡͘t̀͠ t̛h͘͠ì̵ń͢ks̨ ̕͜i̢͞t͢ i͝͠s ̛p̨͟s̵͝y̵̨̕ćh̨̕͟ìc ͟͢i͟t̶̛ ̨͟͠t̵h́͢in͜͡k͘s̕ ͠it̵́ ̕i̵̡s̵ a̸̡̧ ͟hi̶̢͟v̛e̷̕͞
̧W̴̛̕e̶̵ ̷ẃill̷ ̡͠f̶in͟d̶̸ ̶i̢͡͝ţ̧
̧͞w̕e͡ ͟ẁ̡i͝l͘l̶ ̕͞s̸͠ub̶̢͟s̵ư̴m͢e i̢t̕
we ̶̷wil̛l̀ *̧͢en̕͝d̵̨͞ ̕͡it

Thank you,01.

I now see why the So'Vih abandoned the StormKings.

They were weak.
Angels must be strong.
It is simple,Storm King.
We tell them that your kind polluted it,and we helped cleansed it.The Empress in on Ru,like Baron Taxla said,although she has not appeared for some time.

If we find one,I'll let you subsume them all.

But I need that "Father's" body.It will help me immensely.

I wonder why she hasn't responded.Ovaa was already transported back to the Assembly by Rukaar.

w̨e͘ a͢dm͜ít ̧̨t̀̕h̵įs̢ ̀̕ǹ͡ơ̢̛t̶͡͡ ̧̛a̛ ͟͞r̴a͘͝ti̶̡͠o̢͡n͟s̷͢/̕͘͡t͡h̨͟i͢͝n͢͟͠kíng̶͢ ̷̶̀h̡a̛͞͠t͡e̢͝ ̡̛͟b͝u̴t̀͞ ̸́͝s̸͟͟om̴̛ę ̛p̢a͝rt̶͢͠ ̷̵d̷e͜e̷p̵ ̀be͠lo̴ẁ̧͢/̢p̷͝rí̶ma͡l̷ ̡̨m̨̀ak̡ȩ͞ ̧͟u̷s̢/͜͢i̷͜/w̴͝͝ę ̷͜hea͞r̵̴͠ ̡͡o̢f̕͘ ̶̨à̸ń͜o̴t̵̛h̵̕e͘r͢ ̵̕h̷̨i͠v̶̴̛e͟͠m̴iǹd ̛̛a̡n̨̕͢d͝ ̵͝d̢e̕s̵iŗ̀é/̵n̢͡e͝e̷d̨̀ ̡̀t̸͡ò̡ ̨ta͢͞k̀͟e ̷̀óvé̛̕r͘͠/̷s̛u͜͠b̷ś͟um̀͘é̛ a̷nd ́͞p̴̷r͢ơ̡͟v̸e/ ̢͡à͝s̸̶̀s͝e̕r̀̕t͝ ̸d̶̵o͟m̡̕͢iǹ̛ąn͜c̡e̷͢/̵p̷ò̧w͜͝e̵r̨ ̧́͠a͡s̶̀͜ ̷ ͢fo̴r͠e̷͟m̴͡o͘͠s̵͟͟t͞/̸̀on̸͘ly̵ ̶̵h̕͝͡i̴͠v̧͜e̛m̶̕i̧̧͟n̸̴d

Excuse me for a moment,fellow Ambassadors.I will return,it's just that Sadan answered my voicemail.

>Carter disconnects from the Vox.

Injuries she got by killing my brother in cold blood.
Regardless, it is too late the people are losing trust in your federation. I can taste their anger.
Why must you war against us? You are no Nephilim, but you are of angelic thought.
Tell them the myths from bedtime stories are why you all burnt a world to nothing.

>Gears. ///Turning///, **Twisting**, -Churning-
>(((Sizzling Flesh))), ==Boiling Souls==
>Sensations move throughout the room as the noise of clockwork, and unfathomable steel begins to echo all throughout the room
>--Dripping--, ((Oil)), ((Metal Growing))
>Reality breaks down into non-existence, before popping back in suddenly over and over and over again, until it just stops
>The smell of bile and oil fills the room as something unholy, something that is not meant to be pushes itself into the room
>Something made out of churning clockwork and flesh, larger than all of Creation, Dwarfing all of the cosmos' wonders

She needed a month if I'm not mistaken to recover her limbs. She seemed to have sparked a rather peculiar friendship with Lord Rukaar.

Or,before I go I can just screencap this Vox conversation.

Bedtime stories can't be killed in cold blood.

t̷̷h͘ȩrę̨ ̢͟c̵͝an̵͢ ̷̀͠o̷n͡l͜͡y̨̡͝ ̷̨͜b͝e̡ ̛oņ̸͡è̶͠
cơ̧ns̢u͡͝m̢̨̨e̶/̢̛͟s̷̸̀u̧bd̶͜ue/d̀͝o̸m̨in̶a͘t̷̢͝è̡͜

Present.

The Thorns have collected a few intact samples. Unable to determine cause of death with their equipment, but they are being moved to orbital launch platforms for transport.

We lost quite a few units during the detonation, but more are in transit, as well as a few Branches to direct hunting efforts. If no one objects, I'd like to fully seed this planet with a mechanical ecosystem. Happy to donate any excess materials to the war effort against the Storm King.

May your will prove superior to it. Although I will say you will have competition from the elder Roots on who gets to consume it first.

From this world, new life shall bloom. Until those delightful Gardeners return, we shall till the soil.

The Dukedom is merely a ally of the Federation, full membership dose not suit our goals entirely.

What the people know is what matters, not the high lords and preists. This is why Moxif willed Father, this is we were sent to guide them.

I believe in freedom on information. However, knowledge is power, power is money. I've had these transmissions streamed live to my people for a small subscription fee. I can assure you, while the audience is horrified at the destruction of wrought in cleansing the world, the votes are in and your destruction is the fan favorite choice.

The mountains damn your paradise. It is not ours.

>The room boils and rolls as a tangible nothingness enters the room.
>A spectrum of blackness, a ray of colours that cannot be erupts from it.
>That which once was, and shall be again speaks.
My children, all of you my childred, what has wrought such a wrongness in this world, such sadness and hardship upon you all.

w͜͝e̕͡'̷̷̛̕v̸̢͜͢e̵̢͝ ̸̨͢b̕͜e͠͝ę̀́͡͡n͞ ̵̷s̴̸̢̀͢a͜͜͞v̶i̡̕͡͠ń̶ǵ̵̀͡ ̴͜͡t͘ḩi̶̸͘͜͞s̢͜͢ ̸w̸̨͟è̴͜͜ ̴̸͟͡h̷͘͘͡a̸̷ve̡̢͡ ̴̨̧͘b͜͟ȩ́͞e̵̵n̶͜͝ ̸t̢̧͘͠o͟͡l̶̶̨̢̕d̀̕/͜͟͡i̵͘͜n̡͢͞͡f̧͜ǫ̀̕r̡̛̀̕͠m̢͜͟ę̡͜͠d̷̛͜͠͠ ̛͘͞t̨́͜h́̀̕͞a͘͜͞t̕͜͝͞ ̧͜͢͠t̵͞h̕͟͝i̢s͜ ̧͘m̨͘͜͢͡a̵͡͠͝k̴̨̧̀͠e̴̡̢͜ş͘͢͠ ̸͞t̷͟͢͠h̨į̸͡n͢͜ǵ̶͝s̨̧̀̕͡ ̸̢̀͜l͝i̶͜k̴̶̨̢͡ę͡ ̀͞y̷̴̡̕o̢u̵̢͢ ̨́̕G̨͟͞O̶͜͜ ̨͢A̛͢W̷̴À̷͘Ý̵̛͟ ̸̢̛Ą́͝͠N̢̡͘͞D͝ ̸͘͢*̡͢͢E̷̢̢̧̕N̡̧͝D̸̸̢

>Within a about a minute or perhaps an eternity, the thing fully manifests, gears grinding away at the light of existence, flesh-like metal growing over the firmament of Creation, a nightmarish ticking and screeching sound humming throughout the background

///GREETINGS///
%%THE COURT Has Deemed This Unit Suitable For Relations Once More%%
@JOY@

My child, what troubles you so, Father is listening.
Enough child, you have done enough harm begone from here.

++VILENESS++
^^OMEGA^^ $$THE FIRST AND THE LAST$$
((Dictates That You CEASE))
>//DANTALION//s form seems to grow and stretch, forming blades and weaponry in response to the new presence

e̵̕x̶̴͢͞t̶̴̛̀r̷̡̡͢a̵̢͟ ̷̢̕d̨̢̨i̸͟͜m͞e̴̵͝n̸̨̛̛s̛͘ì̸͘ó̴̸̕͟n̸͠͝ ̷̶̢͝͡t̴̡̛͢h͢͞į̡͠n̷̡͠g̶̶̸͡s̸̡ ̶̧ķ́́e̵̢͜e͡͝ṕ̕ ̡̛a̴̛͘͢r̶͝r̷̶̡̕i̶͟͝v̷̀̀͘͠é/̕͜͠s͝͞h̨̨̀o̸w͢͜į͝n̶̛g̷̨̧͟͢ ̴̢͡u̴̶͠͡͞p̡͠
̡͟͜͞t̸̢̀͠h́͟͜ey̡̕͡ ̧́́͢͡ḑ̶̛͟o͘͞͝ ̷̛͟͝͠n̶̛͜͝oţ ̴͠r̢̕͠e̶̡á̡l̵͜͠͠ì̸̕z̀̀e̶̢̕͞ ̨͟͟t́̀͞h̵̀̀͟͠è̴̶̷̕i̴̶ŗ́͘͜ ̡̀̕á̕͘ú̵͟r̷̀a̷̕/́͡͝p̢̨̕͜͡r̷̴̸̨͝e͘͢ś̨͠e̷͝n͠͝ç̵̴̢e̡͜͢͞ ̸̢͝i̧̧̨̛͘n̨̕͜͡͠t͡͝ȩ̷̶̵͞r̨͞͠͡f̵̨́e̕͝ŗ̸̷e͠s̸͡ ́̕/̵̀͜ḿ̸̧͞͝ę́s̢͞s̵͝é́͟͠s̶̕̕ ̴́w̷̷̨í̵̢t̢́̕͟h̛́ ̶͡͡w̷̢̨è̷̷͜/̶̢͠i͢͡/̧̨͜͠o̸͟͝u̷̶̢r̢͘͝ ̶̴s̛̕y̵̨ǹ̨á̸̛̛͜p̡̀́͘͡s̷̢͘͡e̢̕͞/̢m̡̀͢͡͠ì̶͘͢ǹ̵̴̡͟d̨̀̀͘͢
̴̛͘t̶̨h̶̷̛͟͞i̸̵̶͘͢s̡͟ ̡ç̷͜͡͞ą̴̧͘u̧͢ş̶̴e̵̸̛͞s̵̕͢͝ ̷̡p̢͞a̛i̵̛n̵͞͡/̴̨͘ś̵̷̨͝ļ̶͢͠ù̵͠͡g̷͞͡ģ̴̴̴̕ì͠s̸̸̢͢h̷̵ń̷͜͡ę͝s̛͢s̷̢̢͜/̸̨̨͜͡p̡̀̀͠a̡̧͘i̴̷͘͢ń̶̷͘͠
̢̢͘p̕͞l̴̶̢e̶̡ą̶̵̧s̸̢͘͜͝e͜͟ ̸̨͢͞l̸̛̀ę̷̢͝͠a̶̢v̷̨e̵͠ ̶͢͞ó̴̸̡ŗ̵ ̴̷̨͘t̶̶̨o̵̡͟͠w̵͘n̷ ̷̴͟d̨̛̛o̸͘͟͡w͘͝͞n͠ ̛̛t̨̢̡͝h̡̢͟e͜ ̀̕͞ẃ̸̸ḩo̸̴̡͠l̵̴̢͡ȩ̷̶́͞ ́́͝͝a̵͟u̴̢͜͟͟r̢͠à̸͟

You are no kin of mine, cosmic thing.

If you can hurt that thing, please do so.

I can express ship you some crystalline mirth if you need to isolate that part of yourself from the rest to deal with this thing.

Child, as dust becomes stars and stars become dust, conflict is meaningless. I have come here to right wrongs, especially those of my son Azra. I fear it was to early to give him such freedoms.
My poor child, I am sorry to cause you such pain. I'm sorry I could not come in person, I fear other reprocusions if I were to my son

If you have recovered those samples,please send them to me.
Keep in mind that I am not part of the Federation.I would be willing to nuke all the So'Vih worlds to stop you,vile being.
I am afraid that only works on Elder things,01.Father is not as powerful,I'm sure.
Sup,Daddy-o.Give your brat a spanking,he's an ass.
So,what have you come here for?
Wait,let me place bets.
Also,you still haven't answered my question from earlier.

>Carter presses a button.A syringe comes out from the Vox unit,sampling the blades.

Go ahead,DANTALION.If he tries anything cut him up.

So, what is this Father?

I am not sure.
>A knock is heard from the Vox.

Escuse me,but I must go for a while.Sadan has arrived.Make sure Father doesn't kill everyone.

r̢̀͡a̴̷͘͡l̢l̶̸͘y̷͘͜͜͜i̷̧ņ̧͠g̴̸̨͞͡/̀́͠ş̸̸͡u̴̧̢͟m͜m̵͢͝o̷̸̢͡n̸̡͢ ̴̀ş̀̀͟w̡͠a̷̷̢͜r̡m̸̛/̧͢f̷͞l͡e̸̡͘͢e̶͝t̛̕͡͡
̶̧m͝o͘̕͠͡ŕ̸̨̛e̵̵̕ ̷̶̀͡t̷̨͝͝h̢̛͠ą̛n͞ ̷̡͡͝ớ̛̀͘ń͝ȩ͜͠͝ ̀̕c͘à̧̡n̨ ̸̢̢͜͢p̕ĺ͝a̡̡ỳ͢ ̨́͘át͡͡͡ ̶̛̕p͘͝s̛͟͠ý̵c̵̸̕͝h̸̶͢i͘͠͝c̶ ̡̀̕i͢͢ǹ͢͝t̶̵̸͡e͜͜r̷̶͢͢f̀͘ȩ̴̀̕͡ŕ̷͝e̴͘͢ǹ̡͜c̴̨͜e̵̵̴͡ ̸̶g̨̛͜͠a̡̛͢m̵͞e̶̡
́ţ̕͜͡͞r̨̢̀͘ỳ̢ ̀͘͝t̷̸̀͢o̧̡͢ ͟͞d̸̨͜͡ò̶͟͠ ̵͞͞͞y̸̛o̧͠ù̴̴͟r̢͘̕ ̨r̷̡͠e̷̶̢͘͜à́̕l͞į̴t̨̕y̴̶ ̶̢̢͘͜b́͜é̴͡n͢͝d̴́͝į̵̶ń̶́͟ģ̵́̕ ̨́͘͠t̛r̵͞ì̧͟c̵̕͢͜͡ḱ͡͡s͢ ̡͘͞w̷̸̛h̶̀͠͞e̸̷͘͜n̛͟͜͞ ̵̛́͜m͜ớ͘l̴͠͠e̢̧͝͡ş͟͢͠ ̴o̧̢͟͠f̷͟͡͡ ̛̛i̶̧͜/̡̀͟u͘͟͝s̶̵͢͡͠/̨͘͢͠ẃ̢͞e̵̛ ̶a̡̨̛r̷͘e̷̡ ͝͝b̷͜͠l̵̨͞ó́͜c̡̢̛ķ̵i̛͟ń̸͝g̷̨̧͢͠ ̸̛͘y̴͡ơ̡͘͝ų̡̡͜r͟͟͢ ̵̕͢t̸̛h͝o̴̶͟ú͞͠g̴h̵̡̕͞ś͘͡

I have come to stop the needless death of my sweet children. Azra will be confined to the homeworlds, I won't let the troubled child do more harm. I ask in return you do not harm the So'Vih worlds, my children, nephilim, So'Vih, Veli, Gol, of all the beautiful kinds do not deserve death.
My child, I am one who cares

night my dudes

**We** $$SHALL$$ ##Try Not To Annihilate Your Many MINDS##
((WE))
&&VILENESS&& //However//
>As //DANTALION// says this, its form reconfigures itself into a mass of seemingly harmless cubes, but looking closely one could notice the impossibly sharp, near-nanoscopic fibers dotting along them

They are in transit to launch site. Due to salvage operations, they are working purely on solar and battery power. It won't be too much longer for them to reach you. Once we have them in orbit, we'll express warp them to you. Thankfully outside of neural disruption, the transit has no other ill effects on organic mass.

There is a price they must pay for the extinguishing of so many consciousness. Sending him to his room and grounding him is insufficient for the crime they have committed. I do not call for their death, but they will still pay.

Had it up to my petals with these damn eldritch bein--

>Camera feed cuts out, small placeholder of "We'll be right back after avoiding these near death experiences." A pleasant little selection of background music started playing over her video feed

Life beckons, see you all later

that she has,and some of my people have taken a liking to her

aye you cand duel me anytime ya landloving mother fuking pig suckin couch humpin milk drinkin father lickin bastard

t͠h́͝i̛̛s̕͡ u̡n͜͝it̡ ̴́s͞h̕͝al̡l͜ ̕g̶o̵̧
̕͢w̸͢e ͝s̛h͡a̶̕l̡l͜͡ ̢͝r͢e̸t̡̛u͟͞r͢n̶̕͠ ͠ ̷̨̧wh̨en̶̸͜ ̡w͘͞e ̢͟h̡a͡v̷̀͡e̡ ͞ąda̵̛p͢te̶̛͝d̸͟͡/̛́̕ć̛̕h̛an̶͝g͝͞e̷͠d̸̡͞/̸̢͘e̷v͠o̧͢l͘v̶͠e͠d͟ a̕ ̀w̢ay̵ ͝f͝͝ǫ̶̸r̢͜͝ ̶́our͜ s̸̢yn̵̴͟a͝p̶̴ş̛e̸/̢m͢͞͞i̡͠nd͢ ͢͡ţ͘o͘͘ ̵͝ń͜ot b̧͜e d́i̸͠ş͢t͞u̧̕͡ŕb̸e̡͡d̛/̡͡i̴̷n̕t̕͢e̴r͢f͝͞e̴re͞d̵͡ ̴͜by a̸̛l̢l̵̸ ̨͜t͘he͟ ̸͠ȩ̴̕x̛̕t̵̛r͞a ̸̢͝d̨̛í͡m̵̷éns͟͜ion͝al͞ ̡c̀r̴e͘͜a͢từ͞rę͟s̨͡/́ou̵͠t͟si̢͠dę͡r͡s̨
̵͡͡

You call me eldrich child, yet I was born into this world, I am of flesh and blood, and was but a child once too. This is but image, my form is, too unpleasent, for you cute things.
Her... no one has ever hurt me like she did. Be careful child, though Azar was wrong in what he did, she, she is, she is trouble. If you and she are willing, I seek audience with her. No tricks, I do not lie to my children. I am willing to meet on your terms.

by my terms
you go alone,you go unarmed and if ya even hurt her or think about it ill wear your intestines like a key chain

Holy shit I look away for a while and I've missed an entire thread, what the fuck. What is even happening?!

I get the impression the events in Ryush are just inconsequential next to galaxy-shaking disasters, terrorists and extra-dimensional entities...

And now I've gotta hit the sack, so I'll miss even more-!

>Until those delightful Gardeners return, we shall till the soil.

Seek, and you shall find. I apologize for the information blackout, our method of superluminal travel does not allow mid-flight communications. I believe we are due for a data package on the conditions of this world? We have a standard week until we reach the planet, and in that time we could formulate the steps necessary to heal your scorched world.

t̴͝ḩ̶͞i̵͢͟s ͜u̡͢n̢i͡t̨ has̵ ̷̕i̢t̢s̵̀ ͘th̸͡r̷e̵̛e̕ ́m̛͜͡ól̸̛͘e̷͡s̛̕͢ ̵̸͢ ͠wo̧͜r̴͠t͟͝h̴ of̀͞ ̴e̴̕̕ỳ̕e̢s ̛ớņ͠ yo͘͢͠u̷̢͜ ͢ņ͡o̵n͟͠ ̷͝m͜͟e̡a̕͠t͢͡ ͝͝t̸͜h̸͠i̢ņg
͘w̨͠e̢̨͝ ̡͘͟k̴̡ǹ͡ow th́̕̕e͝ n̷̛ơn ̷̡m̛e͠͞ą̡ţ͞ ̀ki͢͞n̸̕ģ͡ ͡i̶s̶ ́͠͞h̡i̛͟d̀in̛͡g̴̶̡ a͟͡͞m̷̸͢o̸̡ns̵t̸ ͘͝͡ ̴͝t̢̀h͘͟is̴̷ ͡pla̷ce͝/̡y͜͡o̢ư͟͟

Of course. My image holds no weapons. My flesh cannot come. It would, would be difficult. She would understand, she would know.

and stahp your talkin weirdness it bothers me

We have no kings, Prethoryn. We no longer need leadership, only consensus.

Keep your distance and we will keep ours.

I am sorry my child, that is not my intention. It will be, an, an... event to see her again. I am afraid I must depart, there are many young who need my care.
>The blinding darkness swirls and froths, boubling into itself until it is no more.

what is ya deal ya tryin to lat da queen or sumdin,"oh ima have an event if i see her or she is trouble stay away" go die in da hole ya were barfed from

Fellow Ambassadors what have i missed in my absence? Has the fleet been deployed to deal with this this threat?
>Gathers his bodyguard aboard a small transport heading towards the system of interest
I won't be on too long so somebody catch me up

I am back,my friends.Sadan is currently in the back,unpacking her bags.
A Storm King showed up,and the Dukedom and I glassed the planet it was on.Then,the "Father",the original Storm King,showed up,and appears to want to parley.

Let me tell you,this was a valuable enterprise.Also,it has shown what Dukedom-Wastes relations can cause.We are one step closer to solving this Storm King business.And I now have some ideas on how to deal with other issues...
Aye,Rukaar.It is great to see you.I'd reccomend not attempting to let the Father speak to the Empress until she arrives and we ask some questions.Remember,they can use psionics,so let's make sure she has a platoon of Imin around her before initiating contact with Father.
Excuse him,Shazerad.He has been persecuted by a synthetic enemy,and has a natural distrust of metal sentients.
How goes the Garden?You could certainly aid Frond in terraforming the glassed planet.
I will check if they arrived once I reach the Wastes.Thank you,Silver,if calling you that is fine.

I actually want to see what happened in Ryush.Some capitalist plant people are also coming soon,and amidst these new events I want to see how Eortan reacts.

I'll fill you in tommorow if you want

And I changed the rules.Go see them,it makes armor and shield values more interesting.

While it is distressing to hear of the slavery of the Storm Kings over more sentient beings i am glad that now at least the situation is stable. If you need me you know where to reach me but i must retire for the night. And me and Iron Bloom are currently collaborating at a military research station in I believe the Alpha Sigma system if you wish to visit. The area of study is psionics and especially defense against pyschic manipulation of the type the Storm Kings use. Keep me informed if you discover anything of note.
Ooc it's up to you to keep the thread alive i can't afford to stay up late. Good night thread.

///WE SHALL/// $$Return To The Court For Now$$ ##TO LOOK## ^^Over The Data We Have
Recorded^^
((We Bid You A Great)) &&REST&& ++Federation++

Good night,my friends.
Okay,so I guess I'll keep this thread alive.At least until the different timezone Ambassadors wake up.

Bump.

Greetings all. What's on the Federation agenda today?

I was thinking, maybe instead of a giant group picture of all the ambassadors in the OP pic, how about we make a flag for the Federation?

I believe we must deal with the Storm Kings.They were troublesome,earlier.
Regardles,I apologize,but I need rest.I've been helping Sadan get acquainted with the Wastes,and am incredibly tired.I will see you in a few hours,Ovaa.
Ooc
Maybe.I already submitted the Drawthread,but a flag would be fine as well.How should we design it?
You can type your response,but I seriosly need sleep now.I'll talk in a few hours.
Goodnight.

Also,that reminds me.
Ovaa,before I go,I sent you a gift through the tube system.It should contain some foodstuffs from the Wastes,as a thanks for your gifts.If it isn't sent to your chambers,it should be at the Front Office.
Don't worry,it isn't poisonous.I checked.
Goodnight,my friend.

Where is this pic from? Warframe?

Yep, that's Nidus I think.

Thanks.

I thank you for your gift Mr.Carter I will savor every bite of it.

Ooc: maybe we could have a few stars surrounded by a galaxy/our logo on the flag?

i will take dat advice but im bringing an army of my men.we can resisit psionics to a degree as well,but dats just stubborness

oh and ovaa heres da foood dat you asked for freshly hunted and skinned

ì̳̝̝͇̬n͇͓͙ṱ̢̻͓̰̳̤e̶͚̘̟͈̤r͔s͕͕̤ep̣̼͖̼̭̯̝͞t̢̯̤e̱̦̱̞d̡̟̭̜̮̱̦ ͙̥̪͕͙͡/͟/̛̖̼̘͕̪s̭̺̫t̶̘̫̱̭o̠͠l̖̙̭̣e͔͇̭͇n̫̥
͔̼̮̺d̫̗̥̤̭è͇ͅv̛̳̙o̜͔͖u̮̠̱̼̭̺rͅer̞̣e̶̳̱d͎͔̤/͓̱c͘o͔̝͚̪̖n̳̼̮s̗͇̺u͎̼m̬̣̹͙e/̯̰e̡a͉̹̞͙̘͟t̸̩̝̭

That's gratifying to hear. In the absence of any major disaster, I'd better make things interesting there then!

[Federation diplomatic database archive]
Cultural dossier concerning the Kingdom of Eortan
>docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing
Preliminary intelligence report for the Kingdom of Eortan (ongoing)
>docs.google.com/document/d/1_FXiCsI6ZLhkWq1WUQxuJuP2ZOfBGf2YQfOP6olQyFA/edit?usp=sharing

I would like to submit a further request to the Federation parliament for assistance in the Ryush refugee crisis. I know questions regarding the situation have doubtless been raised by the unfortunate events of yesterday, but I assure all honoured representatives and ambassadors that the isolated actions of a few fringe criminal elements are no reason to doubt Eortan's ability to police the refugee camps and ensure the security of aid workers. Already Federation aid has saved tens of thousands of lives, but if we are to limit the extent of sapient suffering, more must be done as soon as pos-

[Federation News Network broadcast incoming]
youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
And now more on our continuing coverage of the Ryush refugee crisis. Despite a complete Eortite media blackout, our brave and selfless sources have managed to procure yet further footage of what appears to be a rapidly-deteriorating situation in the Ryush sector! Once again, please be advised this footage may disturb sapients of an sensitive disposition.
>Scenes of what appears to be a running battle between Eortite navy ground troopers and an indeterminate group of Zaydran, armed with chemical-propellant slug weapons. The Eortite forces are sheltering behind barricades and trying to protect a refugee camp checkpoint from external attack, while the zaydran use vegetation, abandoned vehicles and roadside ditches for cover.
This appears to be far from an isolated incident, with rumour within the refugee camp indicating that other camps have been attacked, alongside government buildings and financial institutions. Unfortunately, we have no further footage at this time, owing to the media blackout, but we will provide you with updates and new footage as it becomes available. This has been a Federation News Network breaking report.

Q̕ú̴e͝śt͝i̸͟͝ò̵n̕͟/̨̀qư̡e̵r̸̸͝y̶͞ ̵̢̛y̶óur̷̨͡ h̛͢oly̕ ̨̀͞m̷e̡̢a͞t̵ ͞is̢͘͜ ̢͟s̷͠h̕̕è̢̕lt̡é͝r̛͘͜i̶ń̴g̛ ͠f̡̀ǫ̛́r͢e̢̛i͡g̀͞͞ń͜͝ ̛́m̴͠e̷a̶̶̵t̸ ̶͟c̢̀o̡r̸͝r͞e̢ct̡?̵͡ ͝À̵ń̕d̢̕ ͞ņ́ow̕͟ ̧́t̶he̛ ̷͘͠f́͡ò̧r̸̶̷e͘i̢g̡͠n̢ me͜͟at i̕s͞ ̶͠͞à͜t͢t̴̵a̷͝çk͞͝i͠ǹg̵͟ ̶y̶o͜͡u͢r̸̢̛ ͘h̢o̷̷͘l̶̢y̷̕ ̴̧me̶at̢?̢͞ ͠W̧h͟͞y ̸͞͞t̨h̷͟͜e̡n̶̛ ̷͠do ͘yó͢u͘ ͠n̛o͠t e̴v͠ic̡̛t͘͡/̵̛p͡u͢rg̡̛͢ę͝/͠͞r̛͠e̛̕t̢ál̵̨í͝a̵̶t̸̡͞e ͠à͝s ̨t̡h̴͡e̸̶ f́͘͟o̶̢̧re̶i̶g̸ņ͢ ̷͝mea̶t ̵́͘c̴͟l̨͢e̛a͠r̀l̴͘y̷̴͟ ̛do̷͞ȩ͟s n͢o̵t ̴͘w̷a̴͟͡n̷t/̢des̡̕͢i̢͢͠r͟͝e͝/d̢́é̛́s͞e̡r̴͟v͢͝e̸͜͝ ̴̛y̨͞o͞͝͝ur͡ ķ̶͠i̴̵ńdne̕s̷̀s̴̕/͟f̵̛͢r͢ien̢ś̨h̛̀i̕p̴͜/͟be̢͟͝ņ́́ȩv̵̛͜o̧l͜e̸n̵͠c͟e̵̢̧

You are mistaken*. The citizens of the Ryush sector are subjects of her divine majesty.. When the meteorite storm devastated the worlds they had settled, the Mandate of Heaven requires that Her Divine Majesty care for and shelter her subjects from misfortune. They are not foreigners; merely unlawful subjects who I assure the honoured representatives and ambassadors, shall be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

I understand the source of your confusion; many nations here represented are composed of only a single species. The Divine Kingdom of Eortan, meanwhile, is primarily Elasi, but also counts the Photecians, Sheraka, Uri, Sakyt and of course, the Zaydran** as subjects of Her Divine Majesty.

[Federation diplomatic database notifications]
* Terseness detected. High chance subject feels threatened. Heightened chance of aggressive behavior
** All citizen species, save the Photecians were pre-FTL upon first contact by the Kingdom of Eortan. The Sheraka and Zaydran were annexed post-contact with the Federation, constituting a breach of Federation law, had the Kingdom of Eortan been a member.

ap̨o̵͠͝l͠͝o̴gi̸̴̕e̕s̡̛͘/͘͠s̷o̡͜r͟͞rý̛͞ ̢f́͡͠ǫ͘r͠͞ ͜m̶͢ís̵͡ư̕n̸͠d̷̨er͝st̷a̢͡ņd̢͝i͟n̴͠ǵ/w͞r̡̡o͠ǹg̡̡nés̡̡s͞
w͜e ͟ad̶̶mi̷̡̨t́ ̀̕t̀̕h̕à̛t we͞/̧͟uś͜/̢͞i̕͠ h̨̧͡a̧͘v̧e̴ ̵̵li̧̡tt̨̀͢ĺ͢é͢ ć̛͟o̷̶ń͞ce̶p̕͠t ̛͡of ̢̛͘i̡ńt̸͞͡e̵̛ŗ͝n͢a̶͠ļ͡͠ ̛̕͡c͜o̷͜n͝f͢l̶͠i̶͡c̴̀t̡
̷w̶͢è̛͡/̛u̵s͢/̴͡i ͜às̸̨s͘ume̢͡d̨ ̀th̕͠a̴ţ͢ t̴͝he͜y ̶̴m̧̧͢u͢s̴͟t̶̨ ̧be͠ ̨͞o͠ưt̕͝s̴i͜d̷̨e t̨́ǫ̵̛ b̢è͡ ̀f̷igh͘͝ţ̛̕i̡n͞g͟ y̢ǫ͞u̕
̨͜w̡͘͜ȩ̧/̶u͢͢s/̕͢i̧ ̢͠ad̡͢mit̷̢̕ ̧̨͜wę ̶͟fo̡rg̶͢e̵t͜ ̶̛t̸̕̕h̸͡a͘͘͢t̵ ̡n͝o͟͞t͜͟ ͘͘ą̕l͞l ̷͢͟a̵̕re̷ ̀͢ó̡ń̵ȩ̷͠ ̨́
͝w̛ę/́̕͟us͞/̡i ̧ w̵̨i̢̨s̶̢͠h̛͢ ̷͢y̷͢ò̵͞u ̵ļ̸úc̸k͝ ̡i̧͝n̶͟͝ ̧͜͡c̴̷̶ru̡͢sh́͟͠i̶͞n̵g͠/̛p̶̡uni̸ś̵h̴i͝ǹ́ǵ ̷̡th̛e͝şȩ̶̶ ͢d͘͠i̵s͠side̕͜n͢t̛s̀͟/͟͡ţŕ̵̀ai̷to̢͟r̷s̢͞/̴͞s̴̛c͞um̢
̵͠

The Garden flourishes, Ambassador. Our people rejoice at seeing the long fruits of our labor, some of them planted in the early days of our species's history, are finally beginning to sprout. You should see the wonders of our Gaia Worlds, Ambassador, veritable cornucopiae of biological diversity both hardy and in-sync with the greater ecosystem. Recently, we have begun to investigate the prospect of constructing planets from asteroids, either as proto-worlds to a magnificent venture we dub "Crown Worlds", vast rings that surround a star's habitable zone that could support... Well, trillions upon trillions of beings. You might know them as Ringworlds, the Fallen Empires of our galaxy boast a few paltry examples hither and tither, but we're researching the prospect of constructing a fresh one.

As for the matter of Frond? We could help them, and we shall. They need only ask, and provide the necessary information for healing their planetary hurts.

Ooc just read your military briefing it was cool as shit dude. I loved the detail and how in depth you went with it. Got any advice on how i could go more in depth with my military?

>OOC because this may be long

First, take your cues from history. The Battle of Midway, for instance, only had a total of 20 ships bigger than a destroyer on both sides COMBINED. Naturally, a stellar empire would have more resources than the Japanese or Americans in 1942, but navies are expensive as FUCK to build AND to keep in the field and every loss is a SIGNIFICANT investment, far more than the equivalent number of infantry, or even tanks. Never have a bigger navy than you need; over-inflated armies aren't nearly as big of a budget drain as ships and the first consideration of any top-level military planner is "What can we afford," hence why military contracts go to the lowest bidder.

But that's just size. For doctrine, consider your species culture and how they evolved, or the challenges they would face prior to space travel. Consider if they've been in many wars or stand-offs recently which would spark military innovation. If not, you may end up like China in the Opium Wars. Consider what kind of tasks your military is expected to perform and how they would be organised and equipped to perform these tasks. My Third Fleet needs fast and long-range ships to protect the kingdom's over-inflated borders, while such light ships would be of limited use in a line fleet like the Fourth, where the big guns of battleships would straight-up REMOVE them.

Finally, ship design and specifications. I drew from real-world examples of the Nimitz-class supercarrier, the Yamato super-batlteship and the Kirov battlecruiser as a basis for the Authority-class. Scale up the dimensions a little to account for space not really limiting your size as much (but not to 40k levels where all sense of scale is lost) and think of the role the ship plays. List the stuff it needs to fulfill that role and add some authentic-sounding names based on historic armament of ships on wikipedia.

That's about all I've covered so far... I still have a LONG way to go, but those are the basics.

My fellow Ambassadors I bring you this footage which was taken while most of our members were sleeping.
>Opens up to blurry footage of what seems to be night vision. Men in sleek armor with silenced chemical slug rifles creep along what looks to be a deserted city street,the buildings all around it looking curved like they should be on ocean not on land,coming upon a massive structure. Two large bodies drop from silenced fire and ten others are similarly killed as they come to investigate. The men run to the doors of the structure using small blasting charges to break in,disabling power sources as they down the rest of the guards. The camera pans to show what the building was housing and thousands of sentient beings in chains stare back pleading for their freedom.
The men of our crack 375th Recon Brigade,"The Swift Death",were able to successfully infiltrate a Conclave world and one of their slave markets and thankfully they managed to steal ships to get all of the slaves out. Numerous Federation and Empire citizens are amongst the slaves from previous Conclave raids and we are compiling a list of beings now so we know where to release them too. All that i request is some Federation aid in feeding and clothing them while they await their travel home can you provide me with that? I would be very grateful my fellow beings.

OOC the prethoryn navy is massive but they haven't fought in a very long time and the sips are also their home so there not great at fighting bu they make up for it by having no morale and ridiculous numbers

I have returned. What news?

I am back,fellow ambassadors.
Sadan won't stop onserving the ship,and she keeps trying to tink-
>Sadan,don't touch that!Yes,it is the power slot!Yes,there are 6!They will explode if handled incorrectly!
>No,I wasn't insinuating that you do your job badly.Yes,you're fine.

Sorry,she's a handful.
No issue,my friend.Simply just send me the coordinates and I will send food supplies.
Good news indeed,Shazerad.I cannot wait to see your Ringworlds.Perhaps you and the Avar may discuss different designs.
Sir Ty'solan,this seems like more than a criminal group.Especially considering the way your people seem to be treated.
Understood,Rukaar.We must not lose this fight.
No issue,my friend.
Ooc
Yeah,and maybe some tokens or symbols for representing the Federation Fleet,or the Plague incident,etc.The Logo would have to be decided by everyone though.
Ooc
Yes.It's Nidus.I chose him since he seemed to fit what I was going for.

t̡h̷̀͜e̷ ͝͞hơl̸̸y ͟͝m͢ea̧t̨͞ i̕s ̡h͝ą̷̡v̸̴i̛n̛͡g͟͞ ͢͡m̛͟e͝a̢t̀͘ ̡̕fi̴̷gh̴t͞s̷ ̶̡w̢͜i͘͞t͢͞͡ḩ́ ͢ḩiş ̛͜o͟wn ͘m̴͟ea̷̷̧t̢͞

Well,other Ambassadors have returned,and it seems the Eortan situation is worse.Shazerad is discussing the construction of Ringworlds.Perhaps he can help you in your reinstitution of the Avar ringworlds?

Yes.
By the way,how is your synthetic situation going?Has it lesssened?

2009 - tchouky
uń̶su̢r̸̨͝e̴͠/̀un͜͟ķ̴n͞o̴͞wǹ
i͘t̡ ͞is̨͠ ͘a͜͞ ͜͟͞cr̷̸e̶̴̡á̧t͞u̷r̨̕e͢ o͡f̷̢ ̵s̸̴u̴b̵͘v͟͟ęr̨̕s̶̀̀iò͢n͢͡/͘in̵t͢e̶r̨nàl ̀͝͝r̵o͜͜t̸̛
͡i̷t ̵ţ̨̢a̕͜͝ķ̷́e̢s̷̨ ̵̡͜o̢͠v̧e̷r͟͞ ̨͘͞the͡ ̸͜n͘o̸n ̨̛m̴͠e̷̴a̸͞t ̵a͝n̶d ̵͢t̶̀̕h̸̨e ̨͝w̕i̴͘p͜es̨͜ ̶͘u͡p͜͜͜ ̀t͠h͢͟͠e͘ ̨m͞e̴a̛t̸ ̴̨f̨ŕ̷͢o̡m ̨͝wit̡h͝i̧n̴̸̨
̛͜w̷͢e/̛u̢͜s̵͡/̴i̢͟ ̵̸h̨̢͡a̧͠v̨͟͠e̕ ̢ǹ̶̢o ̸̸̡n̷̷ǫ͝n͡ ̀͞m̴̷e̛͘a͟͟t̴̛͜ ̶͘t͝ó̸͝ ̶bè s̴̨ứb͢v̴́͠e͞͡r͟t̸̵e̴d̵̸̵
̷̵w̧e̢/̢̀͢u̸̡͟s̵͘/͢͝ì̧̢ ͘a̵̧r͢e̢̕ ̛t̕r̶̡̧y͘i̡̨n͜͝g̶ ͝ţ͢o͝ ̕͡w̛͜ar͜n͝ ̷͘͡y͝ơ̧u̸

>OOC
Everything I said only really applies to conventional species. Bio-constructs and hive minds are a WHOLE 'nother ball game!

"The way our people seem to be treated," honoured ambassador? I would thank you to remember that all citizens of the Divine Kingdom are equal subjects of Her Divine Majesty and are afforded her protection, benevolence and equal treatment under the law! Do not presume that the lamentable state of these camps the the necessary steps taken to ensure order and the rule of law, to the protection of our citizens, I might add, are indicative of the wider kingdom*!

[Federation diplomatic database notification]
* Hostility detected. High chance subject feels their beliefs/values are under attack. Heightened chance of aggressive behavior

>

Do you require assistance?We could help you,perhaps use psionics to screen the non meat from meat.
this aint a quest fag

Always so violent around here

Of course. We have the blueprints for creating ringworlds of varying sizes, but also to repair derelict ones.

i̢͜f̨ ̛́͟t̕͝h͘e͘y͘͟ ̷a̶r̵̛͝e̷̢ ̢̡͜y̡̧̨ou͢rs͝͝ ̛̕t̢̨h͠eń̡͠ y̧ou̷̵ ̷̕h̸̡a̵v̶̧͘é ̸̧͠ŗ̛͟ig̀͟h͘͡t̢͘/ć̵a̸r͝t͜ę̴̨ ͘͟b̸̷̢l̛̛ą͡͡n͜c̢ ̶͞͝t̸o͜ ̷͢r̷̕úl̶e̕/ǵ̷̨ó̵v̀̀͞e͞ŕ̶n̸͢͞ ̶̧h͢ǫw̷̨ yo̷u ̛w̕i̕s͡h͠͡/̧̕͡p̀͘l̷̵͢e̴a͜s̸e͟/̶d͝esi͟͠͡r̕͢͞e
͘w͠e/͘us̕͜/i̵̵͘ ̡͝j̛͜u͢dg̢̨͟e͝/a̷͠t̨t̴̸̸a͟͠c̵̀ķ̧ ̨̀n̛o͜͝ţ
we͠/u̶͠s͢͟/̧i ͟a͝re̴͝͡ ̧ǫḱ̵ ̨͡͠w̵ȩ ̛͢ar̷e ̢t̢͘͠ŕ͘ý̷͞i͞n̸̸g̵̨͢ ̢t͢͠o̧͟ ̵w͡ą͟͠r͞n͠ ́ỳo̧̧u̶̴ ̧͢of̷ ̡͠ţh͞͠ȩ ̵A̧I t͢͝ha̸̢t͠ ̀͜ca͡n̴̨ ̷͠t̛́͘a̷͡ke̡ ov̧̀er̸ ͜ŗo̸̸̧b͡o̷̸t͜s.́ ̵̵Ẁ͟e̡ ̷̛h̸̶̀a̸͢v̨͢͠e̸̷͞ n͞o ̡r̸͞ób͜͠o͞t́͟͝s͟͡ ̧͜t̨ó͡ ̵̢b̛͟e ̸t͠à̀ke͝ņ̷ ov̢́͡er b͜u̴̧y̢͞ sơ̷m̵ȩ̸̀ ̕o͞f ̶͘y̨ò̴̕u̕͢͞ ̕h̨̀͜a̕v̶͞è͢
̶̨k͝͠e͢ȩ͜p̸̢s̸͘ u͞n̷͞i̕t͜ ͜͞t̨h́̕̕i̵͢rt̛͢ée̸͘n ̢b̵̨us̶̨y͝/̵̨e͘͘͝n̢ţ̸͞e̕͢r̢̕t͡ai͞͡n͠è̷d̡͞ ̶̶͘

>With a flash an Imperial technician sends the coordinates to a planet beyond the front lines. A massive civilian station overwhelmed by press ganged transports as other ones full of fuel,food,munitions and soldiers heads for the Expeditionary Fleet.
Thank you Ambassador Carter. And if anything happens to the station our response will be limited as the fleet is currently replacing the rails on their kinetic weapons and it can be very time consuming.
Ooc space lobsters beat everything dude. Especially swarms of them attacking like the Soviet conscripts at Stalingrad.

>tripfags akimbo
>role-playing scenario
>arbitrated according to mutually agreed upon rules

Listen, pal, I don't know which of those orifices is your asshole, I just know you've got your head squarely up it.

This is a quest. There is board for it. Convene there.

I say what I think,Ty'solan.It appears that these refugees are being mistreated.Perhaps violence is not the answer.You brought a fleet large enough for a sector to govern a few planets,and the supplies I have sent you are being used at a rate faster than I'd expect.
That is good.I still am researching those beacons,by the way.Maybe those void heretics have some Avarian relics with them.
Regardless,you and Shazerad could help each other out.
Sounds troublesome.Is there any way to sense if the AI took control?

Also ummm what do you eat Carter? Is food from the Wastes edible to people not from there?

h̴̛ó̵w ͟w͘o̢̕͢u͞ĺ͜͟d͘̕ ̨we͘͝/̨u̸̧s̛͝/͢͝i ̶͘͜ḱn̷͢o͞w
̧͝w͘e̶͘ ̨ha̢͝v̢̢͞e̡ ̧b͞a̢̛r̛̀è̢ĺy͘ ̢a̵̢͠n͟͝y̡̛͘ ͞e̵̶͘x͡pe͢r̨̨i̶én̷͝c̷̢e̴͟ ̨ẃ͘i͟͡t͟͝h ͜o̴͘t̴͘͡h̢̛e̕r̛ ́͡s͘̕e͡n̨ti͞͡e̕n̕t̀ ̕͟͠m̷̡̀ea̷̛t̶ ͘͟͜li͜f̛͢e͝f̢o̢͜͡r̴ms͜
͝w̷e͝ ͟h̨́av̢e ͡͠n͘o͜͜n̶͟͝ ̸wi̴th ͜͜n̴̡͘on̢ ̡̛m̸ȩ͠a̷̕t ̢ĺ͡i̸f̛́e̵͢͠fo͡r̡m̡s̴͜
b̨̢͡u͢t͟ ̢c̡̡o̴͝n̶̢s̕į̀d̛e̡r͟͡i͜͝ń͘g͟ th̵e͞ ̀͞s̶wa̵̛t́͢h̴̕ ̡̀o͡f ͢͞d͜e̶͞s̵̸t͢r͜uc̶̀͡ti̷͞o̵͞n ̷̡̛į̡t ̷͘͢h͜͠ą̶̧ş ḿ̡̕ad̢̕e̶͡/̴͘f͘o̸͞r̡͝me̵d̕
̧͜ẁ̡e̴̡͜ ̨͘d͡oú̵͝b̵̵t̀ ̛̀i͢͝t̨/̷͡s͟͜u͟s̷p̸e͝c̢͟͠t̢͟ ̡t̷̸h̷͝á̛͠t ̸̛ý̧̧ó́͝u̡ ̴c̕a̴͟n'̧t͢ ̷̢͢
̧̨͠

Not really.
It's Free form RP.
There's no DM,so it's not a quest.
Plus,quests were an issue because nearly every thread was pushed off by dozens of quests.
This isn't a quest,and it isn't bothering others.

Yes,it is.The Wastes is as varied as your planets vs the Dukedom's worlds.Some areas are lush jungles,or beautiful oceans,and while they all have dangerous entities,the food is edible.

As for me,I rarely eat nowadays,but sometimes I use my original body to eat certain foods,or explore in Wastes travel gear.