Anyone still playing Changeling the Lost?

Anyone still playing Changeling the Lost?

Will the Chronicles of Darkness support a new version of Changeling?

Failing that, interesting faeries pictures and locations would be welcome.

yes

I never found a group willing to play this. Love the fluff though.

What is the Chronicles of Darkness? Is it a new edition? I thought White Wolf was a dead company.

>White Wolf is dead
Man, you are an even bigger slowpoke than me.

I was in a coma for eight years, user.

Tell me what's happening with WOD or I will go nuclear.

I don't even know but I hope Changeling is still around in some form.

You don't want a CoD update.

In its current state, CtL 2e in many ways betrays elements of its original.

The Hedge is nothing but pain.
The Gentry send relentless unfeeling Huntsmen after you who hate their very existence.
And your "Durance" is no longer what you endured, but how you escaped.

I got a changeling game coming up that I was offered to play in but I'm kinda in a slump for character ideas

Turning the Hedge edgy was such a retarded design move, but you know OPP just loves the "muh personnel horror" even though literally every WOD line has failed to be horror.

Wasnt it your Seeming is now how you escaped and if you don't roleplay in a certain way dictated by said seeming you lose clarity (because fuck you)

Of course, now the development of CtL2e is completely up in the air.

Chronicles of Darkness is the fancy new name for the New World of Darkness. Games are still being created and expanded upon in that setting while meanwhile Onyx Path is releasing some pretty good 20th Anniversary Editions for some of the Old World of Darkness gamelines. In addition, 5e for Masquerade has been announced, but things look worrying for a variety of different reasons and there's some cause to believe that White Wolf is gonna fuck it up.

>Onyx Path is releasing some pretty good 20th Anniversary Editions for some of the Old World of Darkness gamelines.
Only if you ignore M20 (And you really, really should ignore M20)

People seem to dislike M20 a lot, but despite its flaws, I think it's alright. I haven't had the chance to play a game of it yet though so maybe that's why.

Look at any of the 2e or Revised Mage books and you'll see why M20 is hated so much. It's a poor book on it's own but as a "Hey this is a milestone of a series so here's greatest hits" it's damned insulting.
(And really read M20, don't just skim it. The book has a hardcore cheerleader effect going on.)

Well damn, I guess I'll just stick to my old CTL books then.

What's wrong with Mage 20th?

Pretty much everything. Not quite on the scale of Beast, though.

I'd love to hear specifics.

No one has any clue whats up with CtL2E its develop left onyx path so the game has a new developer so no one really knows what the final version os gonna be