Post your JUSTs

Post your JUSTs

this is bad

What was the spike? BCH? And btw...28%+ in 24/h, gz

>those discord notifications

what are you texting your wanna be she friends who are actually males addicted to anime? n-nani-san i-i-is it safe to buyu bitcoin desu >>? O-O

Man, that SPIKE
Did you miss it or did you think it would keep going?

I hodl

1/2

embarrassing post

Recovering

2/2

It would be if it wasn't so true. My friends little brother was playing OW for months with a 'girl' that turned out to be an anime nerd trap.

Nice, what coins are you holding to make gains like that this month?

i'm mostly in trading groups ya goof

>discord
Fuck off you manchild gamer. Grow up bitch, no wonder you have only 4600$ portfolio, you literally waste the best and most important days of your life on video games.

make smarter trades dude

Cashed out 20k at one point. I have been down and up but Im only certain on one thing which is we all are going to make it.

Literally me

>he's not a member of Veeky Forumscord

ill be fine once btc goes up

Any advice guys?

>my portfolio is worth 1.63 tulips

>get to work
>normie buddies panic sold
>buy that dip
>check blockfolio and Veeky Forums on my phone so much my battery dies by 3pm
>come home
>phone on charger
>check muh coins
When we say HODL, that means HODL Veeky Forums
Who /made it through/ here? for round 1 at least

yeah, charge your phone you piece of shit

I cant seem mine cause I said I had $2bil as a joke. How do I fix this?

sold growth a nigga cant complain

buy high, sell with 1% loss

you blindy blindy it is connected already

Checked blockfolio right before my flight; had aroung 17.5K. When the plane landed I had less than 13. Nearly had a heart attack.

>calling others normie when you’re this big of a faggot
kys

t. panic-sold and lost everything

The Pajeet Spike

not too bad

No.

I don't even want to look at my blockfolio

You're still positive though

Holy shit, what the fuck were you holding LOOOL

I call it the Grinch who stole Christmas

see

impressive

Kek. On top of that he thinks vidya is shamefur dispray. I see a lot of rich neets playing old school starcraft multi-player and runescape once they made it.

Maybe delete the app and reinstall?

Did I cash out at the right time? Just holding onto some profit right now.

what?

No. Should have done that at 10k

nice

>discord

You are so right, how did I miss that.

>friend is 100% in XRP
>"Fuck hedging your bets. Either go in 100% on what you believe in or don't play the game."
I didn't even give him shit because that's an attitude I admire in literally anything else.

you know nothing of pain child

what the fuck

I was in fiat xD

Feelin fine

existence is paaaaain

I lost $17K in LTC and am now all in fiat

It hurts, but I'm still massively up overall, so I will live to play another day. I just gotta think of it as starting out fresh today with $50K in my pocket.

Sorry guys, just got back from my meditation in the Himalayas. Did someone say there was a crash? I'm not seeing anything weird on my chart.

Video games are fun user.

>round 1
Biz really been invaded by normies huh

as in the dips not over, get ready for the second wind

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

How the fuck did you lose? Weak hands sink ships

Oh right.
Hodl through the bear runs is a meme though, instead you should be using this chance to identify the warning signs and go into fiat before these happen, I went into fiat the night before the corrections and this enables me to ladder buys way lower than where I sold, you are literally wasting 100s if not 1000s percentage points of profit by hodling every bear run, it’ll be the difference between being wealthy and being so rich that I’ll never have to work again AND live lavishly

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

I have a job that I like though, so I can't just watch and trade all the time.
I used to day/swing trade penny stocks (was here last year for the 100% RGSE moon mission), but wanted to get into crypto because I could expect crazy HODL gains because I got burned at work buying and then getting caught up in something and couldn't sell in time and lost money.
Now I can just HODL and now my portfolio will be bigger when I check it down the road.
Might not optimize gains, but it optimizes gains for me wrt time spent on trading and time spent neglecting work/hobbies

That’s fair enough friend but the warning signs for this correction were there for days and only got stronger, all I’m saying is don’t let larpers and tards meme you into ‘HODL’ when sometimes selling is the best choice to make by far.

Getting there

What the fuck user

I enjoy spot buying on these dips while shit posting on twitter to aggravate the open wounds.

most of you dont even have real money in here, what is with all of the panic?

HOPLY FUCK I LOST 5K OMSDFAO

get a job

Fucking Rollercoaster I'll tell you h'wat

I hate my life. Been in a year and this is all I have. All house $ buy fuck, kek, I need a break. I've earned one. Please help me.

>has 92k
>can't afford charger

Cashed out 15k earlier today and made my money back anf then some. At this point I'm just using play money.

jesus christ how did you fuck up this bad?

What the fuck did you buy -or- how many fucking trades rollercoaster'd you to earn that pattern?

amidoinitrite?

You my friend are going to Honda land.

You assume he made any trades at all during that period. When holding real shitcoins or setting the purchase to a low volume, high spread, exchange like craptopia, yobitch or ethernigger the wild swings will reflect from the API data pulled on the pairing. People would fat finger fuck etherdelta and ruin your portfolio graphs for weeks.

I think Ive done alright

Some ppl have clearly outperformed me but easily my best wellspent 2k

I went with my gut and accumulated komodo and chainlink low and ignored all other moonshots

Sold some of both today have some btc just so I can sleep better at night

Did you even beat inflation you fucking retard?