Wtf is this board about?

I am visiting this board for the first time to learn more about investing and market information and all you people do is posting pink wojaks and praising shitty alt coins that nobdy wants trade to real fiat money. How do i know what threads are actually useful. This shitposting level here is even worse than /pol/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5jBbfYG90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, monaco looks good.

monaco is king no doubt about it

nice, just bought 100k

monaco sirs

Real fiat money? I don't see that on Cryptopia. Which shitcoin is that?

Now it’s obvious bots. Mods!

Buy bitbean now sell for $30.000 in 4 days tank me later

>First time
>Already knowing all the terms

Fuck off retard.

this

good job OP

>2018
>not a tranny
>no fucking BTC stamp on her ass
gtfo normie

Id go with 50% Monaco 50% monaco for a well diversified portfolio op.

D

I'm new here and only into crypto atm but I don't understand complaints like these. Sure, the board could do with a little bit more cleaning and grouping in unique/general threads, but if you find there's a lack of specific content you want to discuss about, why don't you create a thread about it instead of this one?
Protip : one brings nothing and the other one pushes the board in the direction you want it to be.

Buy high sell low, newfriend

Mfw All Altcoins are easily Exchangable for "Fiat money". R u a Retardo?

They have figured out captcha

>larping as a normie
>knows all Veeky Forums memes
pick one

they have a pass. All the more reason to report them, a ban will hurt

>praising shitty alt coins that nobdy wants trade to real fiat money.
Many people do but the exchanges are shit

MODS

>1500 2 days before January 2nd

buy dgb

wait, you mean SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET said BITCOIN IS GOING TO CRASH? better screenshot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>alt coins
Newfag wouldn't know that term, sage.

>doesn’t know whale bro

Shit, where are you niggers from?

sound scammy to me try dcorp or bnc for this week

Yep, the biggest shitposting board by far, but did you really expect real business discussion on fucking Veeky Forums ?

doesnt know whalebro. Bet you didnt know vitalik posted here in early 2016 too

That's so me

the robinhood general is pretty good for stock information

yeah, op, same. this place is kind of a shithole. people spamming scam coin shit, pretending as if they have any idea what bitcoin is going to do next, circlejerking, "hurr durr moonin"

its trash lmao. I'll still browse tho despite everything

I’ve only been here for a few days, but I’m guessing biz wasn’t always so crypto-centric. When did that fully take over?

> When did that fully take over?
when crypto became the best way to actually make money and not 2% over 10 years, you boomer retard.

I know this is just a b8 thread but when you just sit around making money all day without even trying you get bored and start to shitpost desu senpai

If you really want to talk about something besides crypto, i own and manage rental properties but that is kinda boring to talk about

It was an honest question about the history of the board, no need to be rude

MODS
>They have figured out captcha
B-b-but they're not human!

this is embarrassing

It's called pajeet scammers and memeculture. Some legitimate advice and some shilling and trolling. I honestly don't even think people are actually shilling Bancor and MCO, it's just people memeing the pajeets from July.

>fiat money
>no calling them fun coupons

I miss the good dope days

saved.

damn i sometimes miss the old Veeky Forums even this fucking stupid faggot youtube.com/watch?v=XZ5jBbfYG90

He does look like the average Veeky Forums poster.

99% shitposts. Every once and awhile I get a little nugget of info that turns me on to a coin I wasn't noticing.