B2X - December 28th

How come there's no threads about pic related? In fact, this dump started around the time pic related was announced (a few days ago).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's not S2X, it's just a shitcoin masquerading as S2X with literally nothing in common.

dont say we didnt tell you but SONM

It's almost like (((THEY))) are trying to scare people so they can get as many B2X coins as possible.

Will Goybase support SegWit2X?

But what's the bullshit about Satoshi's coins?

They're just redistributing coins they think belong to Satoshi.

They’re stealing Satoshi’s coins.

It’s been planned for a long time.

youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c
28:50

“I think Satoshi’s a sellout”
“And I think that he could burn his private keys now and not risk the future economy of the world , with an unknown party holding 10% of it”
“Who may have given those keys to his kid, and his kid might be the next HITLER”
“Or he may have gotten a mental illness and gotten whacky himself”
“Or he has some other socially dangerous beliefs”
“He’s a variable that we’re unaware of”
“He could just burn his keys”
“He could be renouncing his control of his keys but he’s not.”
“Which means he’s either a bitch or he’s dead”
“Those are the only two options I’m aware of”

- Bitcoin core dev

Source?

Roger Ver has nothing to do with this shit fork - he's got his own shit fork to tend to.

>Nakamotòs

Fucking lost it.

If I'm still in BTC when this happens I'm dumping all my x2

What does my post have to do with Roger Ver?

brainlet here, how can they just hand out someone else's coins?

kys tripfag

It's a hardfork, they can do whatever they want.

and archive.is you fagot

They’re animals.

A blockchain is just a shared agreement on who owns what. If a group of people can convince everyone else to switch to a chain where someone's coins are re-allocated, and nobody uses the old chain anymore, then the old record is useless.

wtf is even going on there

bury this bcore piece of shit, anyone

Pajeetbot scam coin

So, nobody answered my initial question....how could this relate to the crash in the past few days?

Bcore is run by globalists who want to steal Satoshi’s coins and centralize Bitcoin so that they can set up “banks” or “hubs” for transactions.

because Satoshi didn't build it...
>t. Obama

In the process of setting up hubs they limit block size to 1mb and increasing fees exponentially therefore restricting access to the legitimate blockchain and forcing users on hubs.

btc is not centralized unlike bch is like satoshi himself said. that globalist shit is just a nice piece of anti core propaganda.

They said they would in the past before it got cancelled.

If 55$ transaction fees, growing exponentially, thus forcing people on Lightning network to avoid fees and their coins being off the blockchain is not centralization I don’t know what is.

because no one is using bcash

It’s actually because bcore has an artificial 1mb block limit.

FUCK OFF!

Do you need to be spoon-fed?
Whales tanked the price so they could accumulate for the fork, dimwit.

they're going to increase blocksize eventually, but with a patch that also includes other features in order to reduce the number of hardforks they have to do to minimize the risk of another BCH being created

Ok.

>bitcoin core is centralized but please ignore the centralized Chinese mining that all SHA256 coins are locked into that renders them useless compared to other coins.

A shinier piece of garbage is still garbage.

>muh chinese miners

The default fallback argument of a corecuck.

that's not an argument

Muh chinese miners isn’t an argument.

No one is stopping you from starting a mining farm.

Yeah, let me know when you get 80-90% of the current BCH network in hashpower, retard.

New fag here. What does fork mean

Moon man you've always been kind to me. I boarded the ARK following your postings. What's going on in general with the past few days, if you don't mind sharing your thoughts and what's up with the next week?

Thanks.

1. Richard Heart isn't a bitcoin dev
2. No one gives a shit about his opinions on Satoshi's coins

>it’s the Chinese fault American no longer makes micro-processors

Neck yourself.

Blaming someone else doesn't invalidate the argument. Hope you have that rope handy for yourself.

In regards to what? S2X or ARK?

If S2X I already mentioned, this is not S2X, it's some pajeets masquerading their coin pretending it is S2X with literally nothing in common with the original planned fork.

Bitcoinfags on suicide watch.

All this forking shit is gonna destroy bitcoins brand just wait and see. The normie world doesn't want a billion derivations of a coin they want a seamless elegant 1 brand experience.

>wants to get rich
>doesn’t do his duty to mine

You’re literally a useless animal. I’m glad the Chinese control the hash and not monkeys like you.

>I'm glad everything is centralized
>I hate Bitcoin because it's centralized.

Pick one.

>doesn’t mine
>complains about centralization

How stupid are you people?