/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Previous Thread: "the younger sister's scrotum is slightly more firm and I'm not entirely sure what this has to do with hand holding" edition

In Traveller Tales, what's the inspiration/source of Soul Tap?

A bit sad cyoa

Anyone have that demon waifu one?

there are many

A knight shows up and says you can have two.

post that cyoa
you know the one

This would be a cute image for a CYOA.

Oh, you mean Celt's?

So skeleton goo?

Celt and ZBG Chinese Waifus when?

>spoiler
I'd wager withing a week or so. ZB needs time for his high quality waifus. I also have one more page to do.

Pokemon Personified Plus+ CYOA when?

Hey, guys I know it's been a while since the last update on the Hero Academy DLC. Been out of the country and busy with work and school. Anywho here's the latest WIP on the DLC should hopefully have it all written and edited by tomorrow. This will probably be the last DLC before I start working on part 2.

If there's enough interest I might still write the lore and companion compendium I've talked about.

If you see anything that seems off or have ideas I would love to hear them.

Pandora and Jezebeth. The two of them seem like they'll get along very nicely, and Jezebeth's powers will help with our demonic fitness program. Then we can go on all sorts of hiking trips.

Secretly Dating your teacher

"Secretly" Dating your teacher.

I want my mentor to challenge me to a battle the day before I graduate.

I want to be cucked by my rival! Like me and another student falls in love and then at the graduation when I will try and propose to my gf, but when I open the door she will have sex with my rival and I want to be forced to watch them have sex.

Even better user, you are a genius

Tok please leave

I hope the rival that's trying to destroy the world because they didn't get invited to prom got in.

Is "Tok is a cuck" the newest hot meme?

Tok hasn't done cuck shit yet.

I mean, at the end of last thread he said that humans shouldn't have stable, lasting relationships and that he likes scooping other men's cum out of vaginas.

Well, he basically said that he got cucked and thus thinks love/relationships are just bs.

>that he likes scooping other men's cum out of vaginas
I'm pretty sure he didn't say that. Not that the actual point he made was that much better.

>Is "Tok is a cuck" the newest hot meme?

Last thread he said Monogamy and love isn't real because my GF slept with another man and left. Go read it yourself I'm not kidding

All of these are possibilities if you so wish them to be. It's purposely open-ended on this front so you can have the most fun.

>mfw More Hero Academy

>lore and companion compendium
Please do this! I crave anything more that involves this CYOA!
Could you go into more detail about your plans for it? This is important research for the series of short stories I may or may not be writing around my build for your CYOA and I'm an unredeamable lore and companion slut so anything you could add would make me ecstatic!
Keep fighting the good fight, Box Wine, and know that I love you!

Actually there is nothing inherently wrong with cuckoldry as a fetish, its pretty hot desu.

I read the first five words and was worried for a second.

ARe the mentors gonna have like, one secret technique they can pass onto you?

This has to be an impostor.

it probably is, but it doesnt have to be, tokhar is exactly the sort of person to be a cuck

Tok, I'm quite a fan of both Seven Sexy Sins and Deus Vult, I even enjoyed the Super Prison one you made, though the lack built-in inmates kept it from leaving me completely satisfied.
But after all the shit you say and make, I need to ask man... Is there a fetish you DON'T have? And for that matter, does vanilla exist in your world at all?
I love ya dude, but I'm honestly a little worried about.

Mmmmm bring those willies here for your blowey joeys boys ;)

Iezebeth a QT. And Empusa because powers!

>unzips dick
While you're taking care of that mind answering 's question?
I'm pretty curious how deep the rabbit hole goes.

please help me with cyoa creation

which key on the keyboard is the closest to god?

This one: $

>being cucked by your rival
>not cucking your rival in the most devastating way possible as punishment for ever daring to stand against you
Alternatively:
>not having the single most bloody and destructive rivalry on campus that culminates with you hate fucking each other's brains out

Jezebeth and Yuki is best combo. Fight me.

Ctrl, Alt, Del

Nice.

>Closest key to god
>The dagger
There is a edgy fedora joke in there somewhere

I have all fetishes on /d/ except muscle girls, they disgust me for some reason. Vanilla does nothing for me, I can't fap to anything on /h/, its way to tame, they are disgusting normies on /h/. I have recently acquired a taste for traps, cuckoldry, bbc and orgasm denial and combinations of those fetishes. I plan to base my next CYOA on those fetishes.

d

I am ∂ and Ω then.

I think it is, but at the same time he's the type of person to falseflag as a falseflagger to get us to think that we're being falseflagged and then laugh about how we'll never know.

The escape key, for only through him do you escape torment and sin.

I'm not surprised you're the kind of person who thinks that you're the normal one and the people who aren't as fucked up as you are the abnormal ones.

Something like that

Basically, it would be expanding on the history of the world and the characters (ideally a paragraph or two per dude) much more than I could in the cyoa. Would probably explain the schools a bit more in depth through the form of short stories. I've also heard a lot of people ask about the canon choices of the universe while establishing an official canon is something I've been kind of against I recognize the importance of such a thing in relation to parts 2 and three that will be released later.

It would also let me explain more about stuff like how magic and ki actually work. The tenets of Druidism. Field reports on monsters and the various regions of the world. These would probably be written in a more lecture style

I'm not really sure what people would want to see so I would play it by ear and release it in chunks.

Might even play around with the idea of short story collabs with other anons.

Sorry if that was too wordy or confusing I'm hopped up on a shit ton of cold medicine.

Is there anything you would want to see user?

Do you have any evidences or it's just "everyone I don't like must be a cuck"?

I personally don't like that idea because you might change the characters' personality through expanding it and I'd hate them

It would be entirely backstory. But I 100% understand the thought process behind this and truth be told it's the reason I've been hesitant to do it in the first place. Also, I probably wouldn't do any short story stuff with established companions.

>muh having fetishs means you are fucked up
No offence but people who are extremely proud or concerned with being normal are often so judgmental that I don't blame people here for having something against "normalfags".

>traps
OH YEAH!
>cuckoldry
OH NO!
>BBC
>orgasm denial
OH... Eh, not really a fan but they're hardly as deplorable as NTR
>I plan to base my next CYOA on those fetishes.
Well, awaiting your next release with mostly terror, but also a bit of eagerness for the parts I like!

Honestly, I really don't care what kind of weird fetishes people have, but I've yet to find anybody who is into 'getting cucked' and isn't completely fucked in the head.

I also see further complication here with those companions that were designed as childhood friends. Defining their history in part defines your own.

>evidence
>on Veeky Forums
surest sign someone wants to get into a shitflinging match lmao

It's probably just bait.

>Do you have any evidences or it's just "everyone I don't like must be a cuck"?

Read the last thread user, Where he was cucked so hard he started saying that monogamy isn't natural

Yeah, when are we going to purge those disgusting normies on /h/? I hate sharing this site with those freaks.

I would like to see this. It's a win/win in my book, no matter in which direction it goes. Either it's just a solid expansion or people will feel they're somehow getting cucked and burn the whole of /cyoag/ down.

>the one /d/ fetish TokHaar Gol doesn't have is muscle girls
>the one fetish some user was willing to pay him to write for was for hulk waifus

:/ keep /d/ shit in /d/

Yea I guess I didn't really thank about that. Thanks, user I'll play around with it but if doesn't seem like it will work well with the cyoa I'll cut it.

Thanks for the bode of confidence user. I can do anything with your support!!!

I was more thinking about the fetish than someone actually cucked. (I'm just sad for these ones)
Second part sounds like some weird sour graps but it's not very weird after that.

Merchant Prince build

>Blessing of Prosperity
>Blessing of the Oracle
>Blessing of the Warrior

Warrior is just there for self protection while I get my business empire started, but would also be handy to sell my advice to friendly rulers later down the line.

>Caravan Camp
Can probably make good trade contacts here
>The Servile
I'll need reliable help.
>The Horrors of War
Hopefully by the time this starts I'll have enough capital and contacts to put my weight behind whatever side I want to win, funding them and cutting off supplies to the enemy.

>Might even play around with the idea of short story collabs with other anons.
If you're even remotely serious about this, please hit me up in the Discord Chat.
I'd love nothing more than to work with you.

>muscle girl rival
I can honestly say you've made muscle girls into a thing I never knew I wanted before Box Wine

I'm looking forward to this though, Hero Academy is one of those CYOAs I'm able to make multiple builds for and have it be fun each time.

Yea man depending on where it ends up going I would love to work with you too.

Aww thanks man I'm glad you enjoy it!

>It would also let me explain more about stuff like how magic and ki actually work. The tenets of Druidism. Field reports on monsters and the various regions of the world. These would probably be written in a more lecture style

This all sounds good to me, most of the things I wondered about were about the specifics of the various magic schools (summoning and the avatar form one from the DLC in particular)

I look forward to hearing you then!
Though I was just complaining to Celt earlier that I really need to learn how to write consice descriptions than half a novel on each page of the CYOAs I make, so considered yourself warned.

Give me a picture of a doll in a cute dress without one of those bonnet things, would you kindly?

I think it's a combination of several things.
It mentions Semblances specifically, which is a thing from RWBY.

I was having a very bad day but you made it a little better, thanks Box Wine.

I was pretty sure you weren't into vore.

Or unbirthing.

While in the middle of posting anyone ever think how sick it would be if there were a video game where you make your own civ and the game play is a la Total War?

I love the civ builders

Are you the author? Because I have a build to post for it, but I'm going to sleep now. So if you are the author I will post tomorrow if you will be looking at the thread.

TOk, do you use the skill of picturing yourself as the fat guy or guy who Netorared the girl? or do you do what everyone else do when they insert themself into the guy getting cucked?

Also I have acquired the taste for traps and cuckoldry too.....and I cant go back!!!!!!!
;_;

Not the author I just love this one. Go to bed, get some rest :)