Filename Thread

>First Tyrannic war.

I suspect this one is my best.

>kore wa zombie desu ka?
Also what anime is this?

Boku no Pico

I completely forgot the name of it, but I recognize that girl's outfit. It's some shit anime where women are more powerful magic users because the womb empowers them, so they all wear midriff revealing clothes. It also takes place in a magic academy.

Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor

It's still airing with about 2 more episodes to go before it's finished.

Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor

Welcome_to_Swadia

What's the reason behind the Libertarian Right side the only one with no road?

They don't believe in infrastructurings, friend

>They don't believe in literally the only form of government interference they believe in.

>women are more powerful magic users because the womb empowers them, so they all wear midriff revealing clothes

Fucking brilliant

Also I think it's some dumb plot where the MC is a male who gets sent to an all girl school and he sucks at magic and the girls bully him the entire time but he does fantastic shit so the main love interest wants to fuck him. Basically the generic beta femdom fantasy anime.

>Fucking brilliant

Also has nothing to do with the source material and is probably someone's magical realm

It's just a joke among lolberts since "but who will pay for the roads?" is one of the most common questions they get asked.

Completely untrue.

The MC is essentially an ex military mage who quit because he became disillusioned with his magical abilities. He's basically forced into being a teacher at a mixed gender school by the woman he was mooching off of. He initially hates it, but eventually warms up to it as he is reminded of what drew him to his love of magic when he was younger.

I don't feel bad for that black guy. Look at what he's doing. He's TRYING to fool the cop into thinking he has a gun. WHY would you do that? What possible scenario is there where he DOESN'T shoot you?

This was suicide by police, I think.

MC is forced to be an instructor in a coed school and he behaves like a moron at first because he does not want to teach. But he actually is a brilliant mage with some talent for teaching and does not look half-bad so once he stops behaving like a retard and starts doing his job, his students begin to like him. Including, predictably, girls that will likely end up as his potential love interests -- the silver-haired one in the screenshot being a frontrunner.

But I mean, don't let the details confuse you.

>Weaver stance
Ugh.

You can tell the tweets are from people that didn't watch the video.

Pretty much. The cop would have been in the right to have shot the kid as soon as he put his hand behind his back. That he still tried to defuse the situation while the fucktard was stepping at him shows remarkable restraint.
As far as being on "administrative leave" as the video says, that's just standard operating procedure when an officer is involved in a shooting. They get a paid staycation(have to stay in-town to be called in at any time) while the department looks over the evidence to determine if it was justified.
In this case, it's pretty clear-cut that it was.

You're clearly not up to date on the transcendentalist movement, which gave rise to libertarianism.

I can't find this creepy, I am sorry, dried blood has a different color, and wet blood a different texture.

Human blood, sure

>texture
>user can feel bloody handprints through the internet
>doesn't find it creepy

I think I'll go for a second opinion thanks

>you can't glean texture from visual data

Agreed. Its interesting, but by no means creepy.

What show is this?

fresh blood maybe, but yea.
still it's a nice art

Gunsmith Cats

Gunsmith Cats

looks more like he's disarming it, or himself real soon.

Just what in the fuck did he expect to happen?

>AJ+
>Le Qatari Ministry of Propaganda
>Doing what they do worst

Fair enough, I haven't seen so I'm only going off of what I remember back when it was still new. It completely dropped off the radar for me.

>is probably someone's magical realm
it's certainly mine

Sauce?

Only an Amerifat could consider this appetising.

Maybe, but he'd be right.

If there's one thing Americans know how to do well, it's eat.

...have you never had good barbecue, user?

Because there is a reason barbecue is a staple American food even though it takes at least half a day to cook correctly, and that is because it is the fucking bomb.

>literally just cooked meat with one layer of seasoning per piece

That... is exactly what my PCs do when they have any downtime. Notable addition is getting the local magistrates to join them to grease their palms with whores and drugs in advance of the shady business. The outskirts of the Empire being the relaxed boring place that it is, this tactic often works wonders.

That's a completely different, but still equally shitty, series.

Jeezum crow, what is going on with those calves?

lol what's this from?

What's this from?