Warmasters Triumvirate XV

Warmasters Triumvirate is an attempt at creating yet another 40k AU. The Primarchs have changed, and instead of appointing a single Warmaster upon returning to Terra, the Emperor leaves the Great Crusade in the care of three of his sons. This eventually culminates in a civil war between Loyalists, Chaos Traitors and Separatists...

Docs: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14hqd6RLLgvLdYCIoLCHhQkidgXIsKUzrugyWu6pthEM

Chapter Constructor: bitbucket.org/chaptergenerator/chaptergenerator/downloads/

Previous Thread: >Decided Exactly how Ullanor goes.
>Decide How Nikea goes down Exactly.
>Be upset that Kane can afford to pay artists for his picture

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1JsX1QLblO_rbm1Nu9Usy9wlb4yLltYxMRPfT1y2SwB0/edit?usp=sharing
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Ullanor
docs.google.com/document/d/1MnKYuwQsJz0lfETM5so1TpHJ7lUtbTPn8fGQ_LX60R8/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>common Forge Lords mutations

>Be upset that Kane can afford to pay artists for his picture
Not for long.
Dwarfism.

I was referring to the OP pic.

Tijo Nosebi, Captain of the Starburst:
It was during the pacification of a planet designated Nova XIII that Radcliff Kaden found Tijo and her brother, after the main city had fallen and the Chosen of Hecate were helping to restore order and rebuild. Kaden heard the calls of the children in the rubble. Once he Cleared it he found two young children, twins. The brother stood defiantly in front of his sister holding nothing but a shank fashioned from broken glass and cloth. Immediately Kaden knew the boy would make a fine Legionnaire should he survive the training and worked on calming the children and gaining their trust, he knew he was fighting an uphill battle considering the Chosen of Hecate had just bought the world to heel. After two days Kaden managed to coax the children out by offering them food. He offered the boy a chance to join the ranks of the Space Marines.

Tijo, the little girl was furious that such an offer be made to her brother and not to her as well, Kaden tried his best to explain to the small human child why women could not become Astartes. The best he could offer her was a role as a serf inside the legion. With the lack of trepidation afforded only to a child, the first time Tijo laid eyes upon Lambach she walked directly up to him, cutting into his conversation with his commanders and demanded she be allowed to join her brother in training to become a marine. Lambach, immensely amused by the girl took her under his wing. He explained to her how much he would enjoy having her as an Astartes but for reasons unknown to himself his father had disallowed it genetically.

Tijo acted as Lambachs personal serf catering to his needs and he always made time to listen to her stories. The girl had an active imagination and could always seem to find new ways of amusing him. Tijo spent more and more time on the bridge of the Starburst and as time went by her fiery attitude never left her and she would constantly, loudly and much to the chagrin of the Starbursts old terran captain point out ideas and plans for the ship to take, highly against regulations but never less potentially effective. Lambach had her trained to pilot her own ship, the Cerastes, incredibly young at the age of 16, but when one had the favor of Lambach anything was possible. By the time she was 25 Tijo had replaced the old Terran as the captain of Starburst. A role she has performed excellently in. Her swift thinking and gungho attitude affording the swift moving Starburst a captain far more willing to push her to peak performance levels.

Also anyone who hasn't read Emil's short story, I'm posting it again because it is great and you all should read it.
docs.google.com/document/d/1JsX1QLblO_rbm1Nu9Usy9wlb4yLltYxMRPfT1y2SwB0/edit?usp=sharing

This is a slow night.

It's a Friday, everyone's probably out partying with their normie friends.

And I'm just sitting here, typing on my brand new keyboard with fancy diagonal arrow keys on the computer of my own brother's design.

We're sitting around singing God save the Queen.

Fuck off bong.

So what exactly did we agree on about the battle of Terra?

Loyalists start out under attack by Seps, Heretics (incognito) ride over the hill and save them, then once the seps are gone the Heretics attack, they get beaten and start the ruin storm.

Is that accurate?

What the actual fuck is that?

I think the best way to figure all this out is to work it through one step at a time, starting with Ullanor and going into the Heresy to come. To repost from last thread:

First up, who isn't at Ullanor? Why aren't you there?
Who is by the emperor's side when he is wounded?
From there, how is the campaign handled? This is really critical for the three Warmasters . Do they open three fronts? Do they collaborate in a central command?

Do any legions get screwed over, get used as a meat shield, etc?
Essentially come up with grievances, rivalries, stuff that can boil over after the end of the phase.

See for all replies.

I'm also thinking they exterminatus Ullanor at the end.

>Gyahdred and Ullanor
I'm thinking legion isn't at the emperor's side and at some level blames whoever was. I think they also get tasked with a few things to protect citizens by Je'She, and while they do it, they feel like it's a waste of their time and that Pacha should be doing it. Eventually Aššur sets them loose and somebody else takes it over. Perhaps there's a delay and the Orks invade. The mortals are able to hold, despite some casualties because of the fortifications the XVth built. The Astartes relief gets there to find the Orks have been defeated at high cost to the mortals and Je'She/Pacha is pissed. Gyahdred is unsympathetic. The humans survived and played an active role in their salvation. Besides, he gave them a fortress and his statistics said they'd hold and he was right.

Aššur tells them to quit bitching too, Gyahdred's forces have been on a rampage and the lives of a few billion guardsmen have bought massive gains against the orks.

At some other point, Gyahdred pisses someone off by diverting to defend a forge.
Most of the campaign, though, I think he is shredding Orks. A Warmaster gives him a direction and he makes like Sherman. Frederick makes best use of this, designing other campaigns to work alongside Gyahdred's actions, generally coordinating things. This just reinforces his fondness for Je'She as a leader.

ATM we have:
>At Ullanor
All three Warmasters
Brotherhood of the Abyss
Iron Guard
Titan Marchers
Pale Hounds
Gunslingers
Golden Mountains

>Limited Forces
Silver Blades

>Not Sure
Silver Souls

>Not At Ullanor
Death's Heads
Chosen of Hecate

>at Ullanor
Do you mean the Ullanor Crusade (spanning multiple sectors), the battle for Ullanor (in a single planetary system), the final attack on the planet Ullanor, or the post-battle Triumph of Ullanor? It's confusing, but you need to get it straight. In the OU;
- the Crusade has forces from a multitude of different Legions,
- the battle is just Luna Wolves, White Scars and Ultras and the latter two Legions only fight in the outer system battles,
- the triumph is attended by representatives from Fourteen Legions, including nine of the Primarchs.

(See warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Ullanor for more detail)

Good question.

I mean the Ullanor Crusade.

I'm thinking the Emperor is critically injured early in the Ullanor Crusade, before they actually get in system. We can figure out who actually lands on Ullanor later. I'm guessing there's something of a race between the Warmasters to get there first.

Not at all sure who's there for the triumph, if we have one at all. I imagine the mood will be very different with the Emperor "avenged".

Anyways, I'm thinking the more time we have on the campaign, the more time there is for the Warmasters and the legions to really start to resent eachother.

>I'm thinking the Emperor is critically injured early in the Ullanor Crusade
By whom? There aren't many creatures in the galaxy that could seriously harm the Emperor.

This has been discussed in earlier threads, but by a massive Ork Warboss on par with The Beast.

Specifically, in Wolf of Ash and Fire, The Emperor almost gets choked out by a giant Warboss. Horus is there to save him, though.
So instead, we're taking the assumption that either nobody is there to save him or whoever is there is a bit too slow, etc.

Warboss that is also a psker jacked up on power by sheer number of boyz around?
Or Kane actively shoots him in the back mid fight while noone except Gunslingers are watching?

>This has been discussed in earlier threads
user does not read or remember all threads on this board.

>Specifically, in Wolf of Ash and Fire, The Emperor almost gets choked out by a giant Warboss. Horus is there to save him, though.
I'm aware of the Battle of Gorro, but if you're relying on that precedent you need to explain why the AU Emperor didn't just withdraw his power from the Astronomican in order to save himself in the absence of a helpful Primarch. (I guess you could just have it that in your AU the Emperor is dumb as rocks, but that doesn't seem like a good premise.)

No worries user. I was more suggesting that my knowledge is not absolute, so my answers may well be shit.
As you'll see actually:
>Why didn't the emperor just draw energy from the Astronomicon
He can do that?
Maybe the Warboss has a convenient plot device like that one episode of next gen where the energy drain gets stronger the more energy you pump out?
We want the Emperor out of the way so that civil war can ensue, but it doesn't have to be Orks, it's just convenient, so if you've got an idea, by all means suggest it.

The Emperor cannot draw energy from the Astronomican, but he could stop powering it.

>We want the Emperor out of the way so that civil war can ensue
Two points here. Firstly, the Emperor didn't need to get crippled for the OU civil war to start, and the Hektor Heresy TL doesn't rely on that either.

Secondly, you need to get rid of him in a conventional "stuck in the throne powering the Astronomican" way otherwise you won't so much have one civil war as a million, because nobody (other than Chaos) will be travelling the Warp safely. The further from Terra you wound the Emperor, the less plausible that becomes.

>if you've got an idea, by all means suggest it.
It seems like your real point of difference is having three corners to your civil war (although this has been done before). Messing with the person of the Emperor isn't really required to get to that point and probably makes the AU less accessible to newcomers.

So what do you suggest to get a three way civil war?

It might be easiest to go with the least diversion possible. Have the Emperor withdraw to Terra to prepare the webway, but rather than his wards being brought down by a foolish or malevolent Primarch, they're disrupted by accident or sabotage from more mundane creatures. Have the three sides blame one another for this event. Add the pre-existing animosities that you guys have set up already and you should be good to go.

Let's not change the set-up for the Heresy... AGAIN. I appreciate that this new friend is sharing is concerns, but frankly, I'm getting tired of constantly rewriting what leads to the Heresy. It makes it nearly impossible to follow where in the hell we are.

So war in the webway from hell?
I think it's plausible, but has its own problems. Either way, I think the primarchs muddling through the Ullanor campaign is going to lead towards the satisfying rivalry, so I think that's useful to work through.
As for the cause of the Emperor's absence, we'll see what people say.

>not Space Moorine

Until you have a written summary of what happens, you're just spitballing. Having been through this process before, you can discuss things endlessly in threads and the twenty different anons involved will still have twenty different ideas of what happens.

Honestly I think just having a walking rape-train of a warboss take him out would be the best for us, Kane is meant to be nearby but either doesn't help or actively contributes to the Emperors lose.

>The Praal Compliance
Though of little note in the history of the Great Crusade, the Praal Compliance campaign is perhaps the best known XVth legion campaign amongst the general Imperial population. While the XVth had a reputation for monster slaying, facts were few and tall tales rampant.
The Praal Compliance began as a simple effort by the self aggrandizing Rogue Trader Simakkenen Kantaatele to bring an isolationist human domain into the Imperial Fold. The mission was well documented and widely broadcast, so when the true nature of the inhabitants of Praal was revealed, the horrors were broadcast across the Imperium.
In response, the Emperor summoned the XVth.
The Praal Cluster was indeed inhabited by humans, at least in the loosest sense of the word. During Old Night, the inhabitants had turned to bio-alchem and psy-siphon technologies to keep the warp at bay.
This worked, to an extent and the worlds survived under a ectoplasmic haze. Unfortunately, the psytropic drugs and aetheric stability attracted other minds than those in the warp.
Of the strange wars fought in the Praal Cluster, only echoes remain, for the witch mind and stranger things vied with intellects alien to the linear logic and timelines of humanity. The result was a dark reflection of xenos monsters and those of an all to human type etched into the bestilled warp space of the cluster itself.

Thus it was that when Simakkenen followed the strangely slender, pale lords of Praal into their hall of meeting, he found a council chamber that bloomed into a maddened hive in a nightmarish transition, as men sprouted roots and skulls split to reveal eye stalks.

I'm going to bed now, but basically, it's a biomechanical hell hole. The city seems to be more or less normal, a bit creepy looking and then everybody turns and looks at you and screams, and as they do, their mouths open too wide and the skull is visible and it begins to flow and becomes a wraith Colossus made of a thousand screaming citizens and you realize the city is just the disguise it wears to hunt.

That's what the XVth fights.

I agree. If we don't pin down what happens leading up to the "heresy" we'll have a hell of a time trying to figure out what happens during it

>Pic related

True, the best is to not fuck a lot with the Heresy. And yes, a huge rape—train would be the best. Kane is with him? Linares would surely blame him for the Emprah's death.

I dunno, I remember Kane mentioning that he would either like to be there and not help when Emps needed or directly be related to it. Which I think sets him up well as more of a bad guy.

Also, great stories, Borp and Xun!

Cow tools.

That is right. He either watches and takes a bit too long to help the emperor or he shoots the distracted emperor a Bullet through the head. Crippling him in the process.

Ok so here we go,
We have all the Primarchs get found in the order we've got on the spreadsheet, all or most of our characters bonding happens here and it is a great time to be a Primarch ect. and we can work all this out later. It's important for fluffing out dudes but very little else.

Next we have Nikea. Almost every Legion is represented. Several Primarchs attend. We need to decide who is actually going to be attending Primarch wise, who sends proxy votes and who doesn't care enough to show up. Nikea puts the ban on Psykic powers as the Emperor changes all the neutral votes to suit himself and because he is a big D bag. This is important because it sets up a few Primarchs to actually have a reason to leave or stay with the Imperium. For Example, Lambach throws a tantrum and kicks it for the fringes. At first planning to follow orders but later coming back and joining Nurgle.
All This Time Yochin and Marduk have been growing power in their respective religions / lodges.

Ullanor begins. Attending Legions with their Primarchs are All 3 warmaster legions, Brotherhood of the Abyss, Iron Guard, Titan Marchers, Pale Hounds, Gunslingers, Golden Mountains and maybe a few support units from other Legions but their Primarchs are not there.
Warboss Facebeater Thundercock mashes the Emperor in a fight after Big E stupidly underestimates him. Kane is close enough that he could have saved the day but chose to instead do nothing because he thinks only the strong should rule and doesn't really like Daddy anyway.

The Emperor's carcass is sent back to Terra with our stand in Imperial Fists, (any volunteers, maybe Titan Marchers, but definitely a loyalist legion?) while the 3 warmasters get into a pissing contest over who should actually be in charge. This drags the Ullanor campaign out a lot longer than it needed to go.

A Primarch demands censure of a legion. We have absolutely gotta hash out what happens here as it is potentially what causes the seps (or at least a large portion of them) to band together before the ruinstorm. If needed we can have Je'she censuring Lambach because Emil picks up that Lambach has done a bad thing. Linares and Raj go to put him in the naughty corner. But we can always choose someone else. Like I said I think we need to figure this out ASAP.

Seps openly declare Imperials are full of it (example: “Hey you used Emils Psyker powers to get Lambach in trouble that’s some bullshit and totally against Daddys wishes) and demand they leave Terra as they are not the true Imperium. This leads to a bit of a siege. The Imperials win mostly due to numbers as the Chaos forces haven't shown their true colours yet. So they have 1 or 2 Legions stationed close enough by to help the Imperials. After this the Seps get cut off in the chaos born ruinstorm and the chaos warmaster shows his hand.

It leads to a 2nd siege of Terra against an already weakened Imperial defense. Kane kills Raj, Lambach and Linares put aside their differences, team up to take on Daemon Prince Kane. The Chaos forces start fighting against each other because Chaos which gives the Loyalists the chance they need to get on top. Marduk is potentially also slain here, I'm not certain?
Give it a few hundred years and the ruinstorm lets up enough that the seps find the Imperials are all Religious nutjobs now while they still feel they represent the "real imperial truth" and chaos is just being dicks like always?

How does everyone feel about that? I just think we need to stop pussy footing around and lock down what actually happens so we can start writing for it. Please let me know what you guys think is best?

I think in the old thread was a rather good summary of the events. Think it came from emil. It differs in some Points which were more to my liking. For example nikea didn't take place to sanction psykers AS it makes LEss sense because we have no magnus-tier psyker primarch and the whole nikea was to give magnus a headache.

Im OK with all that. Linares would go to Nikea in person, as he thinks that it's important to keep control of psykers, but not yo ban them, and will try to convince the others.

I agree with you post Borp.

The only thing we need to do is weave the other legions into it. It's difficult, considering some anons are more active than others, but legions like the Soaring Host, Queestor's Wardens, Iron Guard, Ogre Legion etc don't seem to be involved in many important events.

On the whole this is pretty much how I imagined things playing out.

Nikea wasn't about banning just Magnus though. He just felt it the most because his legion was based around it entirely. This is true for at least the Chosen of Hecate and a few others in our universe. The original idea was to have it about banning religion but that is pretty much already what the imperial truth is about so it didn't make too much sense in that regard.

Yeah I agree with putting more Legions in on it, I've included the ones I mentioned because they are the ones I have worked more closely with so it was a bit easier for me to use them for examples. But I totally agree with you.

I think we should go with the previous idea of both Pacha and Lambach using psyker powers during Ullanor after Big E is sent back home. Isehko is sent to give a slap on the wrist to Pacha but shit goes wrong and it becomes a bloodbath, to which in retaliation the loyalists go hard on Lambach, which kicks off the tension.

That's fine, we can use that as the censure bit if everyone is happy with it. I'm basically just wanting to get a majority vote on exactly how the outline plays out and from there we don't touch it anymore. It is left unchanged and we just expand on it. That is what we need more than anything else I think.

During the ruinstorm the Forge Lords are running around sowing dissent in the east to confuse the seps even more, also probably because Marduk doesn't want Mot around.

It has my vote.

Ah, you flatter me far too much, lol.

I assume there's no map of the Ullanor Crusade anywhere? That might be useful for a sense of scale.

The Beast. Keeps things simple and plausible.

Plot Device: The WAAAAAAGH, and a properly Kunningly Brutal Ork. As the Emperor begins to regather his power, the Beast and his entire Ork Army yell the Emperor's ass into the ground. Or hell, they could yell his mind out of his body and all the way back into the Astronomicon if you want to get really wild and crazy.

This.

Emil would almost certainly attend Nikea in person, it's too critical to his Legion's interests not to.

I think Emil and 95% of the Steel Souls won't be at Ullanor now that I think of it. If the Emperor needs to actually go down, having the next best psyker also present might make that too implausible.

Emil sensing shit works for me if that's what you all like. I'd just request a time and place be nailed down so I can work that into my timeline.

Why would the *Seps* declare bullshit if Emil's also a Sep and he's the one who caught Lambach in the act?

>hundreds of years of Ruinstorm
I don't think that's actually necessary. With at least one Primarch actively pushing religion, and an obvious "end of the world" for the citizens to see, religion will spread MUCHO fast.

Sure. Easy split-exacerbator is if the Loyalist Warmaster shits on Lambach but practically turns a blind eye to Pacha. Speaking as a sibling, NOTHING drives a wedge harder than unequal treatment for similar transgressions. I'd lean on that angle very hard, personally. You don't even have to have shit go wrong with Pacha if you don't want to, just let Lambach see and then go nuclear.

We'd need something to prevent the other sides from immediately retaliating, though. Or to stop Pacha himself from immediately going in the defense of Lambach.

In regards to the Ruinstorm you mean?

>Unequal treatment
I have a younger sibling, and yes, being treated different is reason enough to go nuclear

In regards of the censuring, I was speaking.

I like the timeline you've come up with, Borp, but when does our Istvaan-esque event happen? It'd be interesting for it to happen between the two seiges; Death's Heads start heading east in pursuit of the Seps, backed by some soon-to-be Traitors. They land on a world in force to get rid of a heavy Sep Garrison, and end up getting shot in the back

I feel like the seps should have something bigger to deal with than just Mot sowing discord about. Maybe there's Chaos worshipping Xenos attacking the seps in addition to Mot

>Maybe there's Chaos worshipping Xenos attacking the seps in addition to Mot
Did somebody say CHAOS-WORSHIPPING XENOS?

I had been thinking about them. I suppose the question is "would Mot play nice with them/would they play nice with Mot?"

Unless he's willing to get fucked in the ass by a Slaaneshi elephant seal or infected with like six diseases, his best bet is either stroking an overtyrant's ego hard than a whale dick or buying mercenaries. And gorgomongers overcharge when it comes to outsiders.

Then again, the gorgomongers are always up for a black crusade if it involves spiting lesser races, so it'll take zero convincing really.

I also got like four other races in the works.

bump

Sweet. will these races also be based on marine mammals, or is it just marine life in general?

Maybe the Sep warmaster tries to say they should censure Yochin but the loyalist warmaster decides that without the Emperor they can't say one way or the other if what they're doing is out of line and they need every legion they have at this point without him. It sets up the divide between loyalist religious and Separatist atheistic. It could also serve as a rallying point for the loyalist religious groups, like the Martyring of Yochin.

Well, if Kane's gonna die at Terra I don't see much reason for Marduk to die. Especially if he's going to be more of the "final boss" of the siege, so to speak.

Only the gorgomongers, and maybe the nurglite one once I decide what that's based on. The Khornate one is lizardmen, the Slaaneshi one is drug addicts, the Tzeentchian one is giant golden deva statues with lotsa hands, and the Nurglite one I haven't decided yet.

Yeah we can add an istvaan thing in there. I'm just trying to figure out the biggest basics that we have sorted and nail them down. I'm just wondering if we need an istvaan though seeing as terra gets sieged twice? Rather than having legions take hige casualties at Istvaan perhaps they can just be maimed badly at 1st siege? Up to you guys if we add one though.

I was just using Emil as an example we cause I know he's powerful enough to sense sich a huge distubance in the warp. Doesn't have to be him. Je'she could get his info from some other source.
Also it doesn't have to be 100s of years ruinstorm. I'm just unsure exactly how long to use so if Ibsay 100s of years we can shorten it from there. :p

Terra actually acts as our Istvaan, as it's where the Heretics reveal their changed allegiances.

Bingo

Something I see is that the Loyalists become religious zealots of thr Imperial religion, but Linares has been with the Emperor too much, he sees religion as some way of impediment, but he is thought to be a little religious and to allow religions to exist, but he is not a zealot. The Imperial religion isn't going to be his thing, and he may even see it as a bad thing, as Father fought against it. But he is not changing his faction.

Maybe he dies then.

Post Heresy, I don't think Linares cares much about the matters of the Imperium anymore. I imagine that the Blades are out Crusading pretty much all the time after the Siege of Terra.

Perfect.

Like I said, I'm okay with Emil catching on, I was just confused by your wording. I think you got Seps and Loyals backwards in terms of cause and effect or something.

I figure Linares takes off into the warp after Kane. Never to be seen again. Or atleast not for 10k years. The Blades, under his orders stick with the imperium because he told them too. Same as the Titan Marchers. Regardless of how they see religious behavior thier Primarchs last standing order was to defend the throne.

Yeah it's possible I worded it badly. Or got factions mixed up. My bad.
Basically with the Emperor out of the way Je'she gets word from a powerful psyker that Lambach has done something wrong. It could be Malcs or a choir of astropaths or something. Then this gives cause for the seps to get upset that Je'she used a psyker but is planning to punish a psyker?
The real point to my post earlier is that if we have the basics nailed down we can work on them in dot point form. Hash out exactly what happens with every one on every event then move to the next 1.

Try to kill him, I dare you!

Yes, surely.

That's pretty much what happens

So basically I was hoping everyone could fill out something along these lines and we could work from there. Then even if Anons go missing for several days we can fill in the blanks.

>What does your Primarch do after joining the crusade:
Lambach did his best to form close bonds with as many brothers as he could, and actively recruited psykers from any planets he visited because it was his belief that the gifted were the future of the human race, something he believed the Emperor agreed with.

>Did your Primarch attend Nikea and how did he respond in the aftermath:
Lambach was definitely there. He argued tirelessly in the favor of Psykers in the legions and felt outraged and betrayed when the Emperor ruled against them. This set in motion Lambach heading to the fringes of known space.

>What does your Primarch do at the beginning of Ullanor:
Lambach is absent because he is reforging his Legion and heading away from the central Imperium.

>How does your Primarch respond to the Emperors injury:
Lambach is too far away and for a long time the news does not reach him, by the time it does he already resents the Emperor for what has happened to his Legion.

>How does your Primarch view the censure of Pacha and then Lambach:
Well clearly Lambach is none too happy, he does not realise that Pacha had been censured but would have lent aid if he could. Lambach is furious that his brothers follow the blind words of their foolish father and knowing his brothers are coming for him sets a trap on his home world in case they choose not to side with him against the word of the Emperor. This goes badly for everyone involved and Lambach throws in his lot with Nurgle.

> How does our Primarch respond to the Separatist movement against the throne / what are their reasons for doing so:
Lambach is busy licking his wounds at this point and realising exactly how badly he has screwed up by joining Nurgle. His sons never die, it's true but their fate could easily be considered worse.

> How does our Primarch respond to the Chaos movement against the throne / what are their reasons for doing so:
Lambach Joins with Marduk in this fight, he still loves his brothers and hopes they can be swayed to seeing his point of view (perhaps he desperately hopes 1 of them can help him escape the clutches of Nurgle), his only gripe is with the Emperor who he believes is deliberately misleading his brothers. After witnessing Raj's death at the hands of Kane Lambach helps Linares to bring Kane down, this maybe the catalyst for the Chaos assault falling apart as the chaos forces turn on each other.

>What happens to your Primarch / Legion after the last siege of Terra:
Lambach tells Linares that because of the path he has taken he cannot return to the Imperial fold even though it is what he wishes before leaving (maybe with Rajs body? will have to talk to Raj) after the siege the Chosen of Hecate realise exactly how horrible the curse their father has laid upon them is and the Legion breaks up some refusing to follow Lambachs orders. While others remain loyal to their father in the hopes that he can one day lift the curse.

>What does your Primarch do after joining the crusade:
Rokuten immediately sets out trying to establish an edge over his brothers, reforging his legion as a host of loyal warriors willing to die for him and having them spread a culture of submission wherever they pass. He also tries to get a feel for the

I forgot what happened here. Are we still doing the psyker thing or was it something else?

The Ogre Legion was present under the Equerry Oroshi, but Rokuten was preoccupied with assisting the organization of worlds the Imperium had thus far conquered.

Scheming intensifies. What an opportunity to move up a level!

He hoped it would add to their animosity towards the Imperium, until the fucking Brother War happened.

> How does our Primarch respond to the Separatist movement against the throne / what are their reasons for doing so:
Rokuten desired power above all else, coveting the Emperor's authority over all mankind. He joined the Separatists intending to eventually emerge from the war with his own realm, if not the entire Imperium.

> How does our Primarch respond to the Chaos movement against the throne / what are their reasons for doing so:
Seeing both a failure to take the throne and an opening to withdraw before things got too hectic, Rokuten temporarily regrouped on O-Kan before departing for the Eastern Fringe with as much materiel he could muster on the way.

After establishing the Crimson Sphere in Ultima Segmentum, Rokuten's scheming continues, culminating in an attempted assassination of Aristide that ultimately resulted in his death.

Also, like four of you have only a page of details on your linked docs. Where are you posting the rest?

Who are you referring to?

>Rokuten immediately sets out trying to establish an edge over his brothers, reforging his legion as a host of loyal warriors willing to die for him and having them spread a culture of submission wherever they pass. He also tries to get a feel for the
Get a feel for the what? I must know?
>I forgot what happened here. Are we still doing the psyker thing or was it something else?
Yes, as far as I am aware we are leaving it be about psykers and just moving the time it happened.

The Emperor's Dragoons it just doesn't come off my tongue right have a link in the spreadsheet that leads to a bare-bones concept of the legion, Iron Guard only has three paragraphs and then some relations with other primarchs (not even all of them), and there is no third or fourth because I pulled a number out of my ass.

>Get a feel for the what? I must know?
The OP's dick.

His brothers, rating them on a scale of 1 to 10 in a "can I bring them to my side" version of Hot or Not.
>Yes, as far as I am aware we are leaving it be about psykers and just moving the time it happened.
Oh okay.

The Ogre Legion have had enough of your defenses. They made a new friend.

Sounds like fun shit.

>What does your Primarch do after joining the crusade
Mot Hadad immediately gets to work waging wars of purgation against the alien and those humans who have lost their way. He only ever gets to know his brothers when he's assigned to a joint campaign with them.

>Did your Primarch attend Nikea and how did he respond in the aftermath
Mot didn't give a single shit about the result of Nikaea, he never made a whole lot of use out of psykers, and if he ever needed to use them he'd ignore the edict.

>How does your Primarch respond to the Emperors injury

Kane is a daemon prince after killing Raj, so only gets banished to the warp. Which is why Linares goes running off to the warp after him, to try and find a way to end him once and for all.

Whoops, accidentally hit enter.

>How does your Primarch respond to the Emperors injury
Outwardly Mot expresses his condolences and grief, but he also begins consolidating his power on the worlds that he has conquered, clandestinely ousting governors and other officials that are less than loyal to him.

>How does your Primarch view the censure of Pacha and then Lambach
The crusade continues as planned. He has not time for the internecine politics of his brothers.

>How does our Primarch respond to the Separatist movement against the throne / what are their reasons for doing so
This threatens to split the Imperium in two. Mot decides that the best thing he can do is try to grab as much power as he can from the ashes.

>How does our Primarch respond to the Chaos movement against the throne / what are their reasons for doing so
These "chaos gods" were an unforeseen factor, but they promise power. This requires study...

>What happens to your Primarch / Legion after the last siege of Terra
Mot and his sons fight the Titan Marchers all the way to the Maelstrom and disappear within. Nothing is heard of them for centuries.

>Nothing is heard of them for centuries.
Then, they appear...

Just have Pacha conveniently deployed on the other side of the galaxy.
By the time Pacha finds out, it's too late.

Do we want to just bump up The Beast to Ullanor? Raises the stakes nicely and makes them beating the Emperor decently plausible.

>Map of Ullanor Crusade
Not that I know of. If we're turning it into The Beast, though, I think it lets us be dynamic about it.

Perhaps Mot or one of the other Chaos Primarchs is about to exterminate these guys when they get the good news about Chaos and proceed to make a deal with their new 'brothers'.

>Attempted Censure of Yochin
I like it.

That'll work nicely.

>Gyahdred during the crusade
He does his own thing, exterminating xenos and not afraiding of anything. He also makes some cool tanks like the Sicaran. Has a few close friends and is generally introverted.

>Nikea
I'm thinking he missed this one. He'd temporarily disbanded his own librarius and sent all his psykers to Prospero following a major disaster. At the same time, this did cause him to become close to Lambach. With his emissary being a mere Astartes in a room full of primarchs, Gyahdred's nuanced message of "some legions understand this shit better than others, let the experts figure this one out" is lost in the shouting and just go with the fact that Gyahdred shut his Librarius down and banished them.
As things get crazier, Gyahdred swings by Prospero to grab his dudes.
(He's also going to detain/convince some Sistes of Silence that had long worked with his legion to stick around.)

>Beginning of Ullanor
Warps in with his fleet. Time to stomp some Orks!

>Emperor's Injury
He's horrified. That's Gyahdred's hero they fucked with. Also humanity's best chance for stability. Also the guy who kept all the secrets. Now that he's gone, there's so many unknown unknowns they have to worry about.

>Response to Censure of Pacha and Lambach
This is madness!
With the psyker in chief gone, we need these experts!
I'm thinking he is horrified with Pacha's censure, tries to defend Lambach, but gets there too late or something, and then sets up defenses for Emil.

>Separatist movement
I AM THE SEPARATIST MOVEMENT. Also, it isn't a separatist movement. It's a governmental reform movement. It's really more of a federal system still loyal to Terra. I have a whole bunch of literature on it, if you'd like to read it. Really, it's unfortunate that everyone who likes the idea is on one side of this power struggle, since it'll work just fine no matter where you are... just saying guys. Guys?

>Chaos

>M31
>Talking to the Brotherhood of the Abyss about Gods.
>Pfffftt
They're crazy. I'd never taken the ideas of Maya as anything more than cognitive metaphor, but it seems as though my brothers have sought out the literal instantiations of Maya, like they're looking for the surest way to be caught in the gears of Samsara.
Nan wu a mi tuo fo.

Honestly, Gyahdred just can't quite wrap his head around it. It's just so stupid.

>After the last siege of Terra
You mean the second siege of Terra, right?
Eventually he gets critically injured and put into a massive cogitator system. I'll have to dig up the post, but the idea is that over time, he decides that things are too fucked and that he need to pull a Hari Seldon. He'll collapse both Empires if he needs to.

Basically so long as both sides are playing to win, victory is more or less impossible. Instead, he shifts his strategy to not losing, ie the extinction of humanity and the victory of chaos. This opens up a number of new strategies.

Thus it was that when Simakkenen followed the strangely slender, pale lords of Praal into their hall of meeting, he found a council chamber that bloomed into a maddened hive in a nightmarish transition, as men sprouted roots and skulls split to reveal eye stalks. Strange things of darkness swarmed from crumbling bodies and fell upon Simakkenen's group.
The resulting massacre was broadcast live across the Imperium.
Thus it was that a campaign of horrors usually hidden from the public was a matter of public knowledge from its inception.
And so the legion arrived in system with an increased remembrancer contingent, many of whom had had experience with more public legions. While this lead to no small amount of resentment for Gyahdred's cold demeanor and the veil of secrecy over certain parts of the campaign, it did save the sanity of many who were expecting nothing more than a campaign against the Orks.
The life of the remembrancer corps during this period is recorded in and best known through a fictionalized account called "The Night Watch". (Currently on the Index Biblia Prohibitotum Imperialis Sanctorum, while widely read throughout the East to this day)

The legion translated in system to find things deceptively calm. Auspexes detected no energy spikes indicative of weapons batteries or planetary shields. Only as the fleet came closer to the planet did they recieve messages requesting a chance to talk and explain things.

>What does your Primarch do after joining the crusade
Pacha immediately gets to work, but making sure that any worlds he brings into the fold have any tyrants or rulers that are harsh on their people removed and better ones put in place, as well as gathering many samples of the lifeforms in each planet. He also does his best to forge good relationships with his brothers.

Pacha was most certainly there, and alongside Quteq, the two strongly argued in favor of Psykers. In the aftermath, he tried but failed to stop Lambach from running off, and moved his Mountain Warlocks to support roles as to not force them to fight with their best specialty impossible.

He is there in the heat of the fight, right in the front lines.

Pacha gets angered for once, and he immediately commands his Golden Mountains to go all out, the Mountain Warlocks deployed in. He seems to go further with his psychic powers, his steps outright making the earth under the orks quake with great fury.

Pacha knows it was something that spiraled out of control, but his bond with Isehko has been inevitably damaged. Although he knows that the harsh censure of Lambach was an emotional reaction, it still was brother willingly murdering brother out of sheer rage. Although he is still closest to them, the pure brotherly affection grows noticeably colder.

Despite the fact that Pacha knows they had their best intentions at heart, the Separatists are still abandoning the Imperium and using force of arms against it. It's still treason, and it hurts Pacha to know that he'll have to fight his brothers, particularly in the case of Emil.

Pacha is outright enraged. While can understand the motivations behind the Separatists, Chaos immediately confirms many of his hunches about certain brothers and feelings that something was clearly wrong. He's saddened at the fact that Lambach has thrown in his lot with them, and enraged about what was done to Ashur by his marines.

After a moment of heartfelt emotion at the aftermath of the siege, he immediately sets to work. He and his Golden Mountains actively preach the Imperial Truth in an attempt to stop Yochin's religious madness, although Pacha's fight with one of the Daemon Primarch ends with Pacha being taken out of comission to banish his brother, as psychically linking himself to the planet in order to bring the rage of the earth to gain the upper hand (and to cleanse the planet from the mark of Chaos) ends up diffusing his consciousness amongst the planet, effectively putting him to sleep. (This would effectively raise Pacha's powerlevel if/when he comes back for an End Times, although then perhaps he could just fashion himself an avatar of sorts to act in his stead, rather than becoming the Living Saint equivalent of a Daemon Planet.)

Cool work with the List of questions guys, thanks for answering them. I'll collect them all and add them to the documents tab so everyone can see what everyone else is doing. I'll also put the timeline I wrote in there aswell if everyone is happy with that?
Really hoping to get some of the less active guys to fill it out so we can have something to work with. We especially need more on Napoleon if we are going to make him Warmaster otherwise I think we have to put Rotuken back?

I will do it as soon as I get the PC

docs.google.com/document/d/1MnKYuwQsJz0lfETM5so1TpHJ7lUtbTPn8fGQ_LX60R8/edit?usp=sharing

Napoleon is still around, we'll most likely get more from him soon. From what we do know, Frederick is a good fit for Warmaster. I think that for a lot of people it's difficult to contribute a lot right now, considering the amount of exams they have. Guess we'll have to poke people when we see them.

I'm far more worried about Zelbezis and Yochin. They NEED to show up soon.