HOW MANY DICE SHOULD I ROLL

Hello /tg, dirty noisefag here

I have a noise marine with sonic blaster. He dies. How many dice should I roll when music of the apocalypse activates?

3. Are you retarded?

I do play noise marines, so probably. Are you sure that "a shooting attack" means to take all the normal amount of shots with whatever weapon?

I don't think the term "attack" is fully defined anywhere, but I feel like it refers to the full use of the profile of the weapon. I doubt attack translates directly to dice.

Doesn't this refer to melee, coz only "attack stat" there?

No, it says shooting

Shooting attack with a ranged weapon. It's on the highlighted area. There's nothing ambiguous about that.

fire 1 ranged weapon with 1 shot. how is that hard to understand

Okay. So assume that a unit of Noise Marines was charged, and a single dude dies, and then makes his Music attack against some Imperials. 3 sixes are rolled. Does he make 3 shots with his sonic blaster, or 9?

>Make a shooting attack with one ranged weapon.

You use a ranged weapon once. If that weapon has 3 shots then you get 3 shots, just like if you were to use it normally in the Shooting phase. It's dead simple.

why in the fuck would you roll 9 dice?

Death to false emperor let's you make an extra attack with your weapon if you roll a to hit of 6 in the fight phase. 3 sixes = 3 extra shooting attacks, and each shooting attack is 3 shots with the sonic blaster. Therefore, 9 shots.

Won't work, you can only fire pistols in melee.

Does Death to the False Emperor apply in both players' fight phases?

So which one of you is the idiot then

You make 1 shooting attack.
The shooting attack is Assault 3, so the single attack fires 3 shots and you roll 3 dice.

It just says 'fight phase', so I assume so.
Music allows for Noise marines to shoot even if they are within 1" of the enemy,

you make 1 shooting attack with the weapon so assault 3.

you would roll 6 shots. since you'd get one extra attack for each 6 you rolled.

because it says for 6 rolled in the fight phase and targeting an imperium unit you can man AN extra attack.

so you get one attack for each 6 rolled.

but at the stats of the sonic blaster.

retarded as fuck

the real issue here is that he let his noise marines into melee and as such is retarded by default

This thread should have ended after the first reply.Potentially retarded question of my own. Can the entire unit just shove a grenade down its killers throat when they die? I assume that this rule trumps the only one grenade attack per unit rule

Can we have an EC thread?

Thoughts on the new Doom Siren? Can't help but feel that its not worth bothering with now. Or assault Noise Marines in general for that matter.

I can't believe there are people who can't fucking read, but still insist on playing a game with so much rules-bloat that the creators gutted it down to only 10 books.

>Anybody not autistic=3
>reeeee FAQ autists=???