mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format:
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases:
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs:
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>WIP Math-hammer doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

@53720825
I never claimed to be the delivering force you needed.

>still 4 shots
>lost re-rolls
>outperformed by battlecannon against nearly all targets
at least it will deal 2 damage per shot right?

Reposting from the other thread:

I've got 1000 points of guard infantry (vets with lots of special weapons + scions) including a valkyrie and a sentinel.

I also have a bunch of Grey Knight terminators, around 20 power armoured dudes, a landraider, and a couple dreads.

What should I take from the Grey Knight list to make up the guard army to 1500points (or whatever is common) ?

>be me
>play emperor's children
>love the new noise marines, they're awesome
>go to store
>play a game against chad
>he sets up his Primaris Marines™
>god i wish my models were as tall as his
>we begin the game
>he deep strikes his Primaris Inceptors™ into my noise marine squad, killing 2 of them on the charge with a well used Command Point™ reroll, killing the rest of them in a single combat phase
>well that's ok i guess, i have a few more squads lef-
>his Primaris Hellblasters™ rip my chaos lord to shreds
>finally my sonic weapons are in range
>aim and fire
>all my rolls missed
>my marines are too short to have any effect on the superior aryan Primaris Marines™
>watch helplessly as that squad is ripped apart by Primaris Intercessor™ Bolt Rifle™ fire
>as he slowly tables me, he looks me in the eyes
>"sucks to be a noiselet, eh buddy?"
>i can hear the sounds of his laughter closing in on me
>run home as they chase me out of the store chanting “NOISELET NOISELET NOISELET”
>they trash my forgeworld sonic dreadnought with a hammer but i managed to escape with the rest of my army
>burn all my models but the metal parts won’t set on fire
>vow to never play 40k again

Are these @ posts reportable?
It seems like trolling to me.

5 for horde armys fall down

Are you going to post this unfunny copypasta every thread?

You're getting as bad as Cheetahfag, and I'm not even a chaos player, it's just not funny and it's too forced.

Half the things on this site are reportable, but good luck getting anyone to take action.

>tfw like Iron Warriors method of warfare the most but don't want to be the edgiest CSM faction

@53720853
>not giving someone a (you) is getting them into an argument they can't win

that one is on you

Hello r3dd1t. Perhaps you're fragile sensibility needs to be deported back to your s@fe-sp@ce?

Trying to make it an iconic meme, like
>melee race
>i2

It's too long to do that.

That's a Leman Russ Annihilator user.

reposting cuz i can't do math properly

2000pts - Draigo's Dirty Thirty Three

-Kaldor Draigo, 240

-Paladins (5), 265
+4 Nemesis Force Falchions, 0
+1 Daemon Hammer, 13
+5 Storm Bolters, 10

-Paladins (5), 265
+1 Daemon Hammer, 13
+5 Storm Bolters, 10

-Paladins (5), 265
+1 Daemon Hammer, 13
+5 Storm Bolters, 10

-Interceptors (5), 115
+5 Nemesis Force Falchions, 0
+5 Storm Bolters, 10

-Interceptors (10), 230
+10 Nemesis Force Falchions, 10
+10 Storm Bolters, 20

-Venerable Dreadnaught, 90
+Twin Lascannon, 50
+Twin Autocannon, 33

+Twin Lascannon, 50
+Twin Autocannon, 33

+Twin Lascannon, 50
+Twin Autocannon, 33

Total: 1999

oh jeez, how did i miss that?
i keep forgetting that there are other double barreled tanks in the motor pool

>banging head on wall caveman attrition warfare
>can get outsmarted by a bigger wall
cool

That tank you posted will rape face. Try harder.

Has anyone asked on the 40k facebook if Kairos not having ephemeral form is a mistake or if they just fucked him over for no reason?

But no configuration can have a twin lascanon user

A bigger wall means a bigger gun screened by a bigger meathorde you big fat gay.

I think it is inetional!
They have been play testing for years now!
Best edition ever!

Also you can run multiple Celestine!
New Games-Workshop is the best!

He got treated better than Asdrubael Vect. The most powerful dark eldar character to ever not appear in a core rulebook book.

this triggers the noiselet

VASTADT STRONK

BEST IMPERIAL GUARD REGIMENT

7th edition-Broken lists require you buy and paint few giant models and a handful of smaller models.

8th edition-Broken lists require you buy and paint hundreds of infantry.

Even by this metric 8th is superior. Your local WAACfag will paint 3 riptides and a stormsurge, but is he going to paint 200 guardsmen?

Errors in the pdf they send to printers doesn't really indicate a lack of playtesting. The playtesters probably never even touched the finalized books with all the assets.

>How could the deathstrike have been made actually good instead of totally worthless?
2d6 mortal wounds to the target. S5 hit to every surviving unit in the model (to a maximum of 24 hits). S3 hit to every unit in every model within 6" (to a maximum of 12 hits per unit).

As a bonus, shits on conga lines that don't make sense anyway.

>Edgiest
>Iron Warriors

user, that's not how you spell Night Lords

tfw I play night lords

Oop, quoted the wrong post.

How many daemonculaba have the Neet Lords made?

i will get about 15 scions
should i go with a large squad and a small squad, or 3 small squads?

Goofed and posted in ded thred.

I have space marines but not ultramarines, and I want somebody to hang out with roboute when I field him in large games. Trying to decide between some new primaris friends, some comfy ultramarine honor guard friends, or some banana flavored custodes friends.

all gay

Are Grey Knights good now? Can I play them without the Dreadknight?

7th editions broken list confirmed over tones of games. Almost all involved movement control to abuse terrain and LoS.

8th edition broken lists largely untested, the power is based off pure mathhammer on low mobility units, and ignores LoS.

None because that would imply the NL ever accomplished anything. They're too busy failing at everything.

i think the honor guard would be the best but to have a good amount of them you have to take like 3-5 units since you can only buy them in twos

I gotz one of them filly-soft-kill questions. Wot's da burniest color, if redz is fast and yellow is flash?

easily

>their primarch got fucking killed by a fucking callidus assassin
>a shitty nameless imperial assassin wiped the floor with a fucking primarch

no

yes

>Are Grey Knights good now?
They opened the Terminus Decree, it said Kill yourself.

What are the nid units worth taking?

Which aren't?

iz orange ya snaggin git its the burnin is the flashiest AND da fastest

New Bread

Rate my list. I'm going up to the FLGS tomorrow to see how well the old raptors do in 8th edition. If they don't do all that well, I'll probably just keep up with collecting Steel Confessors.

When was the last time IG got something new from Forgeworld? Excluding Solar Auxilia
It feels like forever since we got a cool new vehicle to play with.

>Martin Sheen
>nameless

really bad bait that ur trying to make a meme, or u have 0 idea how to play the game.
either way ur a faggot

>tfw thinking about getting into 40k, Grey Knights look great and seem like they would be fun to play, but people don't know if they would play well or not.
I've seen a lot of people saying that they will be great because of their power weapons in melee and Rapid Fire 2 storm bolters, but the AP changes and all the multi damage weapons make other people say that they will be shit.
I guess I can just wait and see. I don't mind if they're not top tier, but I'd like to win some games at least.

Whatever models you think are cool.

REMOVE XENOS
CREED STRONK

Oh, that's okay. They're not there to actually be useful. They're just there to look cool and be flavorful. It's not like Guilliman needs an honor guard, just that fluff wise I can't imagine anyone letting him run around without some hangers on to keep an eye on him.

Think the sniper page should be good to go. A lot of the Vindicare's kit is wasted on hunting commissars, but he's not awful at it. Do Orks and Nids have no real snipers?

It doesnt work like that when you're going to be playing against GT winners

Creed is a pokémon now.

then i would totaly do some honor guard they are still really good they are just weird to include in a list

If you're in the same league as GT winners you shouldn't need Veeky Forums to tell you what's good or not.

what a genius

Are you playing for money or global ranking?

>power level

So much for making all the units usable.

So niggas, I got about 200$ bucks and a storewide 20% to blow on plastic crack; so with cash in hand, I want to decide on either expanding my existing army's for 8th, or start up a new army! Specifically, i'm looking for neat, or interesting ideas, fluff wise!

Right now, I have:
Admech
Inquisition
Space Marines

So lemme see what you got Veeky Forums!

Maybe you will get some leftovers from 30k in the future.

I think they got buffed by virtue of everyone else getting pricier for their elite units. Just spam inquisition alcolytes for cheap bodies

How many Titan legions would you expect to find per sector?

Cool. Yeah, it'd be neat to have something actually get the XIII legion buffs from him anyways. I kinda want to paint custodes the most but I think fluff-wise Guilliman likes to keep his trustiest mates from macragge nearby over anyone else.

He actually didn't seem to get along well with the custodes from what little I had read.

Inquisition only has trunk monkies, inquisitors and acolytes now, as well as access to every imperial transport in the game.

>them feels when inquisitors get drop pods before grey Knights do

To be fair, he was insane and literally let her do it to prove a point. Then the bitch got shit on by Talos.

Do you still get +1 attack for charging?

no you go first

How about for two one-handed weapons?

Of course, with how factions work, your inquisitor can recruit literally anything else associated with the Imperium to help do his or her dirty work.

>makes a fortress by torturing people and pouring black cement over the bodies so the night haunter could be surrounded by constant pain.
>one HALF BREED iw rips off the flesh cultists from dune
one of these things isn't all that edgy

No.
But you can shoot your pistol while in combat so hey, it's something.

Well shit; there goes that whole 2 Squads of Stormtroopers I had and those Inquisitorial vehicles. I used to have my Skitarii Hitch rides with those things after kicking the Storm troopers out for objective holding. Bummer.

Guess that knocks one army off the list though.

Unless it specifically says so like Lightning Claws, no. You divide your attacks between your weapons as see fit. IE if you have a claw+fist and 3 attacks, you could do 3 claws, 2 claws and a fist, ect

Previously rule-less close combat weapons like chainswords and choppas have +1 attack attached to them, though you give that up if you replace them with anything else.

Because he's an autistic NEET edgelord

Okay
-xv86 coldstar battlesuit commander
+advanced targeting system, shield generator
-Triggertide
+2 shielded missile drones, 2 smart missile systems, heavy burst cannon, target lock, and advanced targeting system
-10 man pathfinder team
-12 man fire warrior strike team
-12 man fire warrior strike team
-6 drone snipers
That should be 986 points if I'm doing the math right.
Sound competitive enough?

>Primaris only Dark Angel army
how fuck am i

Just spam fire warriors kroot and rail pathfinders. Your obligatory tax HQ choices will buff them.

no fuck you happiness

I don't see why DAngels over any other army like vanilla marines or even BAngels with their buffs. You play DAngels for Deathwing and Ravenwing.

GTFO Grognards

40k is now a power level game

Points only still exist so people can take pictures of your asscracks at tournaments

>b-b-but muh balance
Yea this is what people say who can't strategically list build

I'll escalate to that.

>build a balanced list whithout a balancing factor
Age of Smeg everybody.

Not arguing the fact. Even as a NL player, I am well aware at how shitty he and the rest of the legion are. At least he beat the shit out of Bobby-G, but that's about it.

>robes on power armor
>legion strength
>dispassionate pricks
>robes on power armor

Get more admech. Best faction. Or if ur a faggot and want fluff get some chaos and fantasy orges and talos engine bits for dark mechanicum

>taking a riptide
confirmed trash
>taking shielded missile drones
somehow got worse
>coldstar with no target lock
what?
>not running msu in battleshock edition
do you want to lose?
>Sniper drones with no firesight marksman/drone controller
why bother?
>Sound competitive enough?
No

Anyone here play Death Korps of Krieg? They look really cool but I don't want to sell my liver to forgeworld...

tru fampai, dem robes are lit

wait for 8th to see if they're worth playing, though with how vanilla IG looks, guard is in a pretty top spot for 8th, I for one cannot wait for elysians to drop so I drop 9 flyers in 2000 points again

Keep in mind riptides are the new vespids

Are there still restrictions on charging after shooting rapid fire/heavy weapons?

>target lock
>all its weapons are assault
>if pathfinders land 5 hits then not only is the penalty negated it also rerolls misses
What's MSU?

Really though, am I at a huge disadvantage playing them? I mean I don't see why Primaris marines WONT get termies in the future. I think they even already confirmed it.

Multiple Small Units.
It's about Target Saturation and not having to deal with the additional losses to battleshock.