Make a character time:

Well it seems the thread I made yesterday for supposedly this week got archived way too early. Lets start again and hope you guys get in.

>Look at the image above yours
>Post 3 to 5 lines of greentext detailing an interesting character based on that image
>You may contribute or bump by posting your own image

Have fun this time.

How. About. No.

From the thumbnail I tought she had a tentacle for a left arm. The reality was way more lame

Truth.

I'll give it a shit

>Be demon
>Be anime
>be girl w/ big tiddies
>join army because its my players fetish
>mfw they call me that guy

Indeed. I too was sadden by it.

This.

>Commodore Miria
>One of those rare tieflings whose only sign of demonic heritage is cutesy horns, red eyes, and a killer rack
>got kicked upstairs after her first contact with combat experience lost her eye and half the gunnery crew she was working with
>should have been shitcanned, but she's too good a photo op for recruitment material, so the higher-ups just don't care

Same experience here.

>The Oglief Brothers from left to right; Benarn, Jor-gee and Anbor
>The three siblings spent a good chunk of their lives serving the military
>Now the spend the rest of their days going on adventures, taking quests, leveling up and making hi-jinks along the way

Yep same here.

Come on now guys, whats wrong with a lil' animu-style long hair?

And come on Veeky Forums make the most of this bread.

Ditto; hell, a tentacle-armed biopunk naval admiral would be bitching as a character for some aqueous activities.
>Lost her arm during a sharkman insurrection.
>Had to be dragged off the deck by her concerned crew before she bled out.
>Was forced into immediate bio-prosthesis by high command.
>refused all anesthesia during the grafting surgery, because she needed to continue directing her troops.

>Was born Adam Mosilla
>Started learning magical arts at age 12.
>Changed name to Phyric Vulpects at age 18.
>Despite being far superior a wizard to "The Explorer" feels frustratingly envious of "The Near Infinite Chrome"
>Has a slight problem with baked goods.

Forgot to post a picture.

>Lora Jefferson
>was wounded as a young child during the second American civil war
>given experimental surgery that gives her green eyes and a cybernetic torso
>sometimes her neuro-capacitors malfunction, so she neglects the right side of her head/body from time to time(i.e. forgetting to pigtail the other side)
>Lora currently attends a Catholic School in somewhere in the Commonwealth of Washington

>Keith Holmcross alias H07M-X
>World's first fully sapient and humanlike artificial intelligence
>Inhabiting a prototype supersoldier robot designed to end wars quickly, efficiently and with minimal casualty.
>The tech boys kept upgrading both him and it and eventually what was supposed to be the perfect technical pacifist became a walking weapon of mass destruction.
>and what was designed as a big leap forward in AI studies slowly collapsed into a ball of messy emotions and unhandled sorrow over not actually having a past.
>Two weeks after his escape, he's still being hunted, but he's having the time of his life just pretending like nothing's off and watching people's reactions.
>that otaku kid in the LGS is a huge fan of his
>so is that cosplayer chick from PAX North.
>maybe he'll start a detective agency.

I am not the only one, I saw a tentacle arm as well

Is that the fucking Zumwalt?

does it look like a triangle? no it does not

>The Clockmaker
>Permanently attached to his workstation, the Clockmaker spends his days attempting to created animatronic replicas of those he loved in his past life
>He hoards relics of old, particularly science fiction novels from his childhood; anything to keep him attached to his past life
>Everyone calls him insane, but in reality, he is the only sane one left in this ravaged hellscape that is our world

No, but Zumwalt best destroyer

Zumwalt's overrated.

>Mister Venderburg
>Thats what he calls himself and insist other people to call him believing that his actual name would be hard to pronounce for others
>Is a Shaman of the Nahorga Tribe situated in the great plains
>Constantly travels to the big cities to spread the awareness of the dwindling aboriginal people and help preserve his heritage

>The prologue threesome
>Outside galavanting in the night, about to hookup
>Meteor crashes right on top of them killing them instantly.
>A large claw bursts forth from the meteor

>Scarlet, a stage name that really took off.
>Took up a job entertaining travelling adventurers that also doubled as guards for journeys from town to town.
>Often seen at the bar teasing a young ranger that fancies himself a military aficionado.
>Haven't seen him around town lately.
>He was last seen in grumbling about her shit taste in naval vessels.

>Adrenn Schkerven
>Once a proud knight of the well known Blue Streaks Order, which has now been disbanded
>Many of the former or fallen knights who were once of that proud order have either faded away to obscurity or worse, have devolved into bandits and resort into crime and drug making
>But Adrenn chose to stick to his own path in being a lone wandering adventurer, seeking fame and fortune by taking quests from anyone seeking help and assistance
>Or is simply acting as a good samaritan as him being a knight compels him to help the weak
>Is still wandering around and searching for an adventuring party he can join along with