Every time you kill an orc, you're slapping PoC in the face by genociding an ethnic minority stereotyped as dumb...

Every time you kill an orc, you're slapping PoC in the face by genociding an ethnic minority stereotyped as dumb, athletic, and rapey usually in pusuit of the preservation of a traditionally romanticized European aryanocentric culture.

>Orcs
>Not being the Germanic, Gaelic, Hunnic, Gothic, and Turkic tribes that brought down Rome
3/10 bait, not worth a (you)

Classic Negro behavior involves projecting their skin tone on other, more successful peoples, be they fictional or not

And I thought my Wayne Posting Thread would be bad...

Orcs as we know them were created by a WASP, based on Norse legends. Fucking Dwarfs (originally based on the Norse with a sprinkle of Jewish flavor) have more to do with Africans than Orcs.

Again, not even worth a (you)

O cloudy day amidst the sea
of piss and /pol/tard rapefugees
I wish once more that I could see
Quest threads back here on Veeky Forums

>WASP

Wasn't Tolkien famously Catholic?

Well maybe if the orcs would stop murdering everything I wouldn't have to come in and slap their shit.

Got 'em wayne! oh and pic related

He was very white, and very anglo-saxon, so that's two thirds WASP. If he was catholic or not matters little about where his inspirations came from, which were clearly Norse myths (the man was a massive Beowulf expert) and Europe's peoples from the Dark ages through to the industrial revolution..

Maybe, but the Protestant part of WASP is an important piece of what culture that word denotes. Catholics and Protestants have huge differemces culturally that are especially pronounced in literature.

Not to be autistic, but "Anglo" or "Brit" is what you're looking for here.

Perhaps. When you get raised by an Anglican and a Catholic (neither of whom were practicing) it gets hard to distinguish.

At first I contented myself with moving to /mlp/ for their quests but then they tore themselves apart in a pointless witchhunt.

it makes great practice. why do you think i do it in the first place

Tolkein orcs are very different from the common D&D orc.
For starters, Tolkein orcs are just corrupted elves, while D&D orcs are their own distinct race.

>but then they tore themselves apart in a pointless witchhunt.
Explain more

WE WUZ ELVES!

Google US violent crime statistics by race, and get the federal studies so you know they're unbiased. It's something like 10% of the population commits 50% of the violent crime.

Basically, what you just said is hugely racist.

Of course, it's also a economic subset that that would also be the main contributors of violent crime, which tells you a lot more about why the crimes happen.

what the fuck are you on about?

Compare the crime statistics in the poorest white town versus the wealthiest black town. The poorest white town is actually LOWER.

Jontron, is that you?

>Federal Studies
>Unbiased

user.....

You know the Fed's are not free from bias, or personal bureaucratic agendas right?

Same thing is true for math SAT scores comparing rich blacks and poor asians.

Federal crime statistics also line up with independent victimization surveys, so unless you're asserting that there is an active conspiracy by the victims of crimes to mis-report the race of the person victimizing them you probably need to take off the tinfoil hat.

Long story short an user showed up with some pretty bad grammar. A few people got insanely triggered by this and started to say every little thing they did not like was this user. It inevitably snowballed from there to most of the thread (the general that is) doing the same. Mob mentality and all that.

You know, we could just admit that this board - indeed, this whole site - is dying and finally fucking abandon it.
Not that we will.

Are the settings comparable, though? For instance, if the poorest white town was some rural area in bumfuck nowhere and the wealthiest black town is in a more urbanized area, that may have more to do with the crime rates than the people within them. A better comparison, I think, would be of white-majority towns and black-majority towns with similar average incomes in similar areas.

Oh also they of course went against every single thing that user said because they projected the quality of his grammar onto the content of his posts. It reached the point where people were encouraging others not to agree with him on anything because him thinking it meant it was wrong, thankfully only a few retards went that far.

It's because Veeky Forums is overmoderated and everyone walks on eggshells these days. Old Veeky Forums was all about the DEUS VULT and succubus tiddies and things were great.

Still overwhelmingly more crime in black towns even by that metric. You could argue that it's cultural, not biological, but not that it's 100% caused by poverty.

How does this apply to gaming? Simple, you know a half-orc is going to be more likely to ragesperg than an elf even if he was raised by paladins in a monastery.

>It's because Veeky Forums is overmoderated and everyone walks on eggshells these days. Old Veeky Forums was all about the DEUS VULT and succubus tiddies and things were great.
Truly, the wild days of 2007-2010 were an age undreamed of

I realize you're baiting, but the tragic part is where someone is going through this sort of mental gymnastic in earnest.

You say that like it's something that's yet to happen

can you give me an example of what they did in those times old one?

>Implying doing that is wrong

Was that the era where "you don't even need the other boards anymore" comes from and Veeky Forums and /d/ were joined at the hip or no?

I don't know, I am a new-fag only about a month into this thing.
funilly enough I have learnt people don't like names here

>new-fag
>learnt
>funilly

Shhh, you need to just lurk silently for at least a year.

Yes, actually. Back then Veeky Forums was among the strongest boards on the site, actually, because ALL fantasy and sci-fi shit was Veeky Forums. The bad times began when wakfu and touhou were banned.

underappreciated

I don't know what they were talking about, besides some sporadic drawfagottry it was endless Dawn of War shitposting.
...and the drawfags were chased out by us, not the mods.