Chainlink cup and handle time to get rich bros

time is relative

ima linkie and all but macro-TA like cup and handles dont apply to 15m candles brah

I sold it all off looks very scammy to me

haha i know. but maybe we can trick biz

dude it worked you fucking tricked them and we're mooning

it worked

Looking at the 12h candles you can see a cup and handle and a breakout. How far will we go?

oh fuck. i hadnt accounted for this. are there cups on any other time frames??????

fuggg
i dont think 5000 eoy too much to ask

sir, is the fractals, sir. Mani complex.

btw. I think handle is just shitty dump. Boys must have fucked mani ups again. Always do. Lose moni. Mani moni. Very angry.

How about this one on the 1 week candles, is it going to form a giant cup back to its ATH over the next 3 months? Crazier things have happened.

'Oh god... we're going to 12500, then back to 10k, and then we're going to moon.

Its moons on moons on moons baby.

man I'm so confused. You can usually tell what the bots/pajeets are doing, but currently? It's as if two of them would be fighting each other :O

bro. we did it!!!!!!!!!!!

the best part is that theres 0 reason for this to be mooning. I love it

Why is anyone buying right now. No news, no prospect of news for weeks. Literally just idiots asking to be justed as this point. I'm holding but wtf.

You guys are going back to where you bag held and then back down gj

exactly

i stopped buying, the news was Sergeys announcement. Thats it.

No major news until March most likely. This will fall back down like after Sibos eventually

bro. look at link volume. increasing volume fast and increasing price fast means increasing moons. fast. also we have like 3 cup and handle time frames going on right now. the cups dont lie

retard, q1 is not so long away. ppl buying back in fomo.

Look at this fucking grinch over here.

Fill the goblet