$2,000 to spend shill me your moonshot

$I have 2,000 worth in BTC and LTC combined. I want to dump most or all of it into a promising alt-coin that may moon.

I need promising moon mission. My initial investment into crypto was about $1700, I got it up to 5k due to litecoin but now I'm back down to $2k. I won't go out like a ship in the night.

Should I just watch twitter religiously and dump it into whatever the fuck McAfee tweets about tomorrow? Should I go all in on ripple at over 1 buck? Should I pray for MANA from heaven? what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dnjSJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VIB is on a pump cycle at the moment, major update next week, low market cap and on binance

KMD

KMD's already gone up so much. Not ruling it out, but is there anything cheaper?

I'm all in on KMD, literally the best investment going into 2018, but if I were to put my money elsewhere, probably FUN

Or any other privacy coin that's small, i don't know any off of the top of my head

Do you want a ship that'll fly to the moon? One that'll do the impossible and 1000x your investment? Such a coin exists, right now at this moment in history with this projected early next year. I'd say more but I actually need to put more money into it first before I shill it

Hey I'm not a shill, but we're talking about TRX in another thread. The CEO is doing a live stream in 30 and will discuss the new exchange and development news.

Could lead to a bullish orderbook, look into it

BURST. I promise you, this will at least double overnight. Low market cap coin that's in the process of being pumped.

what about CLOAK? I was in it for a while, thinking about getting back

PRL, XRB, STRAT, that Swirlds shit and DOGE, obviously

please tell me, if you want I can give you email or twitter so that you just tell me and don't broadcast it. I'm unemployed and my life is crumbling, I need a moonshot

This.
Been hearing about an upcoming pump on 26/27th to 10x it to $0.50.
I doubt it'll get pumped thay high but I think it could hit $0.30 easily if the rumours I've read turn out to be true

Im just testing something

Siacoin

Let me guess.
You'll tell us but youll beg for donations first?

it just fucking mooned today, why would I invest now. That's literally how I lost most of my money

Waiting for this to moon so I can put every bux into moonshot coin

Alright, I'll tell you on discord.

No lol I just want to put every single dollar I have into it first then I'll shill it on biz

I am begging you, I don't want to do what this man did.

what is your discord? or should I give you mine?

Give me your discord, I'm only going to tell NEETs about this coin. Filthy wagecucks can stay poor.

here is link to server I just created

discord.gg/dnjSJA

You really think shilling it on Veeky Forums is gonna inflate the price enough to have an effect on your returns?
About 20 people might buy if you shill hard and well for a few days.
Just doesn't add up imho

>

here's a server I made, I legit am bad at discord. discord.gg/dnjSJA

But also my username is Skeetar if that's easier

honestly I shilled FUN really hard on here one night, before I bought it, and then the next morning it increased 50%

you don't need to shill FUN. FUN is gonna be killer over the next 2-3 months. Big things coming Q1.

Kek.
No offense bud but do you believe that was honestly a result of you?
It must've had a marketcap around $100m and you think you, on an anonymous message board caused a 50% increase?

eh kind of, I had very good arguments and reasons why I thought it would be a great coin. Also someone else posted cup and handle chart. I thought it would break out but I'd wait til morning, then it mooned 50%

You consider 100% gains a moon? Are you new? No, trust me, whales don't fuck around with 100% gains. This is just them accumulating and testing the waters.

because you have dubs I will check, why the fuck would this thing continue to moon? What is good about the coin?

DNA look it up

Dubs too. Nice.

HE IS HERE!!

bump for mooncoin

Coss is an ez *20

BTS will be at $43 by EOY 2018

I'm literally trying to dump 2k into your favorite project

FUN or XRP