Post yfw you realize you're in a magical realm

Post yfw you realize you're in a magical realm

>you're in a magical realm

Some wizard out there is getting off on the fact that the rest of us can't get off. Sexual deprivation is his fetish and we're all fucked by not getting fucked...

I don't know what it is.
But I'm gonna fuck it up.

Then the easiest way to break the realm is to find a way to get hard anyways, become a deviant just to throw it in the face of an even bigger deviant.

Depends whose magical realm it is. It might well be mine. I'm weird.

>DM, we've talked about this.

No user you don't understand, magical realms are good. Only autistic elitist shitlord grognards would say otherwise.

Whose, mine or the GM's?

Well, magical realm itself as a term is a negative thing. Where it's an unfun blatant representation of your fetish for the sake of fetish. Magical realm elements however aren't bad and can make for some fun world building if utilized properly.

It was a stab at AoS, that takes place in literal magical realms.

how do you destroy a magical realm?

"MOIST."

Basically, by triggering a turn-off in the Realmer. Best examples are the MAID game where the guy escaped tentacle rape by turning into a moped, or the one where the guy escapes the forced loli love interest by hitting on a gnoll, making the GM think he's a furry.

>the guy escaped tentacle rape by turning into a moped

NEVER FORGET

Probably never happened but by god that's a fun read

>when you spot the subtle magical realm but can't shut it down without seeming like you're setting up arbitrary restrictions so you just kinda roll with it

By buying his games!

>Into TF
>Thankfully I put my campaign in a wild west proxy
>No easy way to insert it
>My face when one of my players is playing a Druid

>Paladin of the Order of Blazing Light
>In a Magical Realm
>imtooholyforthisshit.basrelief

Has literally never happened and it's just a stupid meme.

Everything is a stupid meme. Even I am a stupid meme. That doesn't make it any less real.

What an arousing gif

Pokemon sure got lewd since the last time I watched it.

Was it Pokemon that became lewder or was it you that became lewder with age and are only realising it now?

Is that a hentai?

This one's not even attempting to seem real, come on

And then everyone on the train clapped.

Is this a Jojo reference or an SMT reference?

>gm is trying to magical realm us
Time to break out the tome of worldly pleasures on this fucker and see if he enjoys dread lich erp

The campaign may not survive, but it would be a glorious train wreck

TF? Like, transformations? What's a druid doing in the wild west?

That's a small tank.

ah yes, The Redeemer

kek

>Roll to avoid getting raped
>Natural 20
>"Thrognarr the Pussyslayer and Gragnak the Vaginal Python give you one of their many fine fur coats, and make sure you are properly clothed for this area. 'It's very dangerous!' They warn you. 'And cold - here, take some hand warmers too. They're enchanted!'. The orcish pimps seem taken in with you, and ask you to stop by at a later time for *rolls* milk and cookies."
>tfw you have an elf/orc rape fetish

I love Orks so much.

Agreed.
Some DMs can take their obsession and put it to a constructive purpose that is nonsexual and interesting.
I'm sure we've all seen the thread a while back where anons were discussing how to make a dungeon inside of a dragon. The Vorefags loved it, of course, but instead of degenerating, each vorefag contributed ideas. Acid pitfalls, Parasite enemy encounters, Mission types and dungeon layout plans.

>When you spot a magical realm inside the story, but nobody else has seen it.
>When it's a rarer magical realm, and you only know of it because you are a degenerate yourself
>When you can't point it out without revealing your powerlevel, and aren't even sure if the DM did it on purpose.

ITT

>DM keeps it relatively tame with only the lightest hints of lewd solely for world building and characterization purposes
>I get to take the brunt of his magical realm in private ERP sessions that are canon just between the two of us.

Not sure if gay, or if helping a brother out...

Crash is best Q3 girl. Shame she has no voice.

It would have been believable if it didn't have the fire ending. Shame.

I dunno man, the Aviators and "Deal with it" Were trrated a bit too casually.
If I were telling the tale, I would have at least dedicated a line to how incredibly autistically beautiful that was.

depends on if it's my fetish or the DMs fetish.

Druids travel the wilds. This one went west.