Well, Veeky Forums ?

Well, Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXQ90_dv6I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leave, level up a lot, come back no sooner than level 7.

A dragon of that size has the challenge rating to be a worthy foe for a 10th level party or so.

We'll try diplomacy, then if that won't work, retreat.

distract the dragon with the paladin and have the rogue take the orb and wish for xp

Seduce the dragon of course
Some fine wine and a bard

Keheh
Ask the dragon if he needs minions. Level up on jobs done for the scaly bastrad. Betray and take the orb when we are powerful enough.

If that is a Red Dragon D&D-style (no illusions etc), accept my death with serenity and a tad bit of screaming.

>Snoodly Woodly Enemy Boodly
I"M BROKEN

>Paladin goes first
>roll to smite the dragon
>NATURAL. FUCKING. 20.
>the dragon is rended in two, as well as everything behind it, including the orb of wishes
Sorry guys I couldn't do it.

What if the true treasure was the friends you made along the way?

You need to relabel that last whatsit to "the orb of shit nobody cares about"

dragon has been grinding too and now he is level 18.

You can't run from a boss battle.

attack of opportunity rouge is dead.

you get toppled and all take falling damage

No bard in your party.

He betrays you first.

You get a silence spell cast on you.

Attack of opportunity and the dragon bit your arm off.

no

>vore fetishists
no.

He still beats your ass anyway.

firebreath torches your friends into smoldering husks.

Congratulations, you won the draft!

youtube.com/watch?v=nXQ90_dv6I8

is there any system where I can create a super stack to defeat powerful enemies?

>having the wizard on top

shit nigga what are you doing?

The wizard usually has the worst STR, so it would make sense to place him on top.

Not that user, but presumably the wizard isn't strong enough to lift multiple other people. Maybe via magic, although at that point why stand on each other at all?

nice quads. also muscle wizard maybe

l-lewd

Thank god I don't play D&D anymore and this is actually possible at level 1.

OH SHIT

A.
You're putting a hula hoop around an object. It just sorta falls down because despite gravity having a pull on it, the object's actual motion is basically none. Gravity immediately recalculates and it pulls down. But in all reality the ball might actually roll away instead of plop or flyin gout though just because its now getting energy and "falling" down a slope. So a mix of A and B, but more leaning towards A>

That orb boss is fucking nice looking.

What is that?

Made with ingredients found around the house!

Annihilation arrow

B.

The relevant momentum is the box's velocity relative to the portal. If the box is moving at high speed relative to the blue portal when it enters it, it's going to be moving at the same high speed relative to the orange portal when it exits it. Because the blue portal and orange portal are in fact the SAME portal, just different sides of it. The box exits the orange side at exactly the same speed it enters the blue side.

You'll also note that the blue portal doesn't stop moving until AFTER the box has gone through it, at which point it's too late to arrest the box's velocity through the portal. In order for A to happen, the blue side of the portal has to stop moving before the box goes completely through the portal as the part of the box that hasn't gone through yet will act as a brake on the part that already has. And even then it's doubtful that the box will stick to the initial surface unless it's glued there since the inertia of the part of the box that already went through will be pulling it into the air.

That is actually wrong. Go take a hula hoop and drop it over a watermelon and see what happens.
You'll get shot in the head and someone will steal your watermelon.

>You can't run from a boss battle.
That's some impressively shitty refereeing.

At any rate, we wish the Dragon retroactively dead once we get the orb.

>expecting actual replies to plans to be anything other than rampant autism

Find a different GM

Wizard tells the rogue to ready and action and folds the image in half, now the rogue can steal the orb, and then the wizard unfolds the image. The paladin helps cover the escape.
underrated

10/10, would have climactic showdown with

what system?

Anima, paladins are talky fighters (or intimidating if dark) that can go full social or banish/dominate supernatural, wizards can get mass teleport at level fucking 1 and don't want to be anywhere near anything dangerous and nobody has notice so stealing their crap is easy

making the true solution now.

I craft an infinite amount of staves as a single action flooding the universe with wood!

Rate OC

I wish it weren't so true.

My current party has absolutely blown my preparations out of the water by using full casters and not-yet-balanced unearthed arcana matetial. They basically abused Phantasmal Force as a bunch of level 3s with one level 4 and killex my beloved CR 12 NPC who was supposed to be too strong for them at that level, but could have been an optional boss later.

>vore fetishists
They're wearing a dragon costume. I setiously hope you were baiting hard, or you are one dumb cunt. On the chance that you are baiting, I am now the dumb cunt.

/thread

Is this what people mean when they say don't play DnD, look for better systems? I think so.

He didn't mention the 3+ turns a wizard was channeling to cast his teleport tho.

Magic is powerful but at a price.

Is this what the wizard meant when he said that the real treasure was friendship?

Depends on the edition. In 3.PF for example, you can click your heels together and be on Pluto within 6 seconds.

40,000/AoS

>Not following the line of comments.

There are some real good ones in here.

Anyone archived this thread yet? It reminds me of old-school Veeky Forums.

keep going

How will you save your master, Veeky Forums?

Am I missing something here?

This is the correct course of action.

:3

Underrated.

we Veeky Forums now

bump

pic related

Meanwhile, in another cave...
This is Anima, user. A level one full wizard could easily have the Magic Accumulation 60 needed to drop Quick Transport in a single turn, either through buying three MA multiples, or buying two and grabbing 3-point Artifact Advantage at Chargen for a +15 MA Artifact.

Now you're thinking with portals

By consulting the sage known as Tucker.

Employing a dwarven rogue, I see.

Professional strategies

If he betrays you first that's fine, you've been leveling up and he's been doing nothing but jacking it in a cave.

>Attack of opportunity and the dragon bit your arm off.

is not arm

is sord

dargon bit sord and now is dead i win

Leave and start cooking dungeon monsters instead

Laius plz.

Also, that dragon's now your sister.

Is that the voice of the GM screaming from the heavens?

>No John, you are the dragons.

Indeed, it is.

>that fucking character art upgrade
holy shit we need more of these

>Orb of the infinite
They're fucked.
RIP party.

underrated

That's why leaving is the best option. If the Orb decides it's no longer in danger, it'll either go back to sleep mode, or teleport to another unoccupied cave.

>60
You're looking at either multiple automatics (level arcane+base) or preferably an arcane one since a dragon has speed 12 flying.

The party presence is 125 (30*3+35) without counting gear.

Also dragons are natural beings.

1. Core Exxet eliminated the Presence cap on Automatic Transport.
2. The level 7 and 9 Dragons are Natural. 11+ are Between Worlds 25.

You must be fun a parties user

>Core Exxet eliminated the Presence cap on Automatic Transport.

It didn't, read the air spell.