5k to invest. newbie

All this shit sounds like a shot in the dark gamble, I feel like I'd have a better chance at the race track.

Anyway got 5k to invest, what should I do.

just picture seeing this undressed

monaco is one of my favorite theyve partnered with visa and are mooning hard

100% in on FUN
guaranteed to make it in 2018

Stupid Pajeetbot posting in every thread
She only fucks crypto millionaires.

How much are they selling for right now.

ywf I can get her to fuck all of us here for a half a pink Wojak meme from /biz

Lol you’re a dick

user if you already bought ETH just stay in that shit for a month and pray

Xrb. No need to thank me, just be nice citizen.

for best chance of gains go 100% prl. This coin will at least double by end of year. At beginning of year keep original investment in prl and then go 35% link, 35% req, and 30% qsp.

You will have over 50k by next year.

split your money between btc and eth and you'll be good

You're responding to a Pajeetbot shillbot. They spam every thread on Veeky Forums these days. It's unironically a literal scam.

Show pajeets sauce please

>mfw everyone shills a different coin

This is why I can't make a move

Then pick one you lazy fucking millennial or how about this do your own research

XVG will be $15 dollars within 6 months according to john mcafee

NEBLIO

Just added to binance, most undervalued coin in the enterprise solutions space (AKA the big money coins)

Only 12 million total supply, currently at 100million market cap and has a better team, better concept, better usecase, and ahead of schedule on roadmap vs every other coin in its space.

Currently at $8.00

Price it it hits
>ARK Marketcap: $50
>STRATIS Mcap: $83
>WAVES Mcap: $100
>LISK Mcap: $160
>NEO Mcap: $333
>ADA Mcap: $833
>ETH Mcap: $5,583

And the craziest part is it could actually surpass all of these. Under the radar right now though, I guarantee it will not stay that way.

Everyone who missed out on ETH, ADA, NEO, ARK, LISK, etc will want to get in on this one.

DYOR but I am all in on this one

and chad for free

Burst.

For 15% I would buy for you the next 100x coin. I will be investing more than you and you'll join my buy. This isn't being shilled anywhere, but once I got mine I will post about it here first.