Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder, formerly /pfg/)

Let's talk about ratfolk/ysoki. How do we make them not suck in Pathfinder?
What do you want to see from them/their stats in Starfinder? How are you going to find pics of sci-fi rats?

Link repository; point out problems if found: ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Space
Skaven

Reminder that only celeb apps will get into Ensoulment.

Clever, really clever, but you know why Lot's Wife really turned into salt? It was because she still had love of Sodom in her heart, that's the thing that enraged God. Lot's Wife had lived among a den of rapists and degenerates for years, suffering under their rule, and that night they came to their house and clamored to know (as in, the biblical know) their daughters and guests. God Himself was punishing Sodom for their transgressions and destroying that blighted town.

And yet she looked back, not because she wanted to see God's fury, but because she missed it. She was second-guessing God for smiting the wicked, she was questioning Him, and that is a seed of doubt you can not suffer to sprout.

How do I make a good bully

What type of music will the space rodents be known for?

You could've waited for my reply in the old thread fag

Be big

give noogies.

Whatever Jerry played in that one concert episode

Make them an Elephant person.

Give them an extra limb to hug people they care about and have them threaten to trample anyone who threatens them

E U R O B E A T

Probably space jazz. In starfinder its called Jizz

So, how badly am I fucking myself over if I combine Sensate-Fighter with Vigilante-Serial Killer as gestalt. Assume 4th level to start.

Nah.

>Small rodents inapropriately driving foreign cars while drinking energy drinks
I dig it

I mean, it would work because Vigilante is baller, but you would be missing out super hard on AWT/AAT, which sucks super hard.

but theyre a fox girl not a big boy how do i bully people as a fox girl with high charisma

What do you think guys. Insecure user airing their worries? Celeb trying to scare the competition away from trying? Or shitposter fishing for (You)s?

No matter how fucked up it is, a place you've lived for 40 years is still home. You were born there, your family lived and died there, you raised your children there, you met your husband there, you bore your daughters there, and then two strangers came and told you to leave everything and leave the cities forever.

And then they blew up.

What kind of person with a human heart WOULDN'T look back? What kind of sociopathic monster was Lot?

Bully them with your massive tits.

NIGHT OF FIRREEEE

Keep casting Enlarge Person on yourself

That is a really good point. Although, realistically, what are the chances of making another 4 levels in an online game?

that could work but what about other forms of bullying i dont want to just bully the girls I want to bully the boys too

do i bully them emotionally

You can bully the boys with your tits too, just tease them with your sexuality.

massive tits are a classic bullying tool.

Which Ensoulment characters are currently most deserving of fanart?

Mouse

That is a cute mousegirl.

but im not a person im a fox enlarge person doesnt work on foxes

but how do i go about with that i only play nice characters this is the first time i wanted to play a bully please help me /pgg/

Why do so many online groups spring for sprawling campaigns? I can understand it when they're started by newbies looking to re-enact some big campaign they read about, but what about those serial campaign starters? What goes through their heads?

C3 x Itsuko hatesex
Failing that, C3 and Witch hugging each other like the mother and daughter they are

The only ones that are confirmed to be in the game if it happens, AKA NPCs like the Princess.

>AKA NPC
So, Witch?

Just flop your titties on their head and watch them panic

Bullying complete.

I like this, do the princess.

But everyone's confirmed to be in the game if it happens.

No? There are plenty of people who won't be able to make it schedule-wise so they won't be getting in. Maybe they just don't feel like it afterwards.

but what if i just arouse them and they do lewd things to me

the bullying would fail

how do i use magic to bully better

Stop hedging with "IF it happens", I can't take it!

Friendly reminder Protagonist will make a heel switch and rename himself into Antagonist. :^)

Oh no, you never let them do lewd things

Thats the bullying part.

There are spells and magicks in that new fey expansion book

Creativity.

It's a curse. You have ideas and you want too see them bloom, and there is never enough time, people, or chances to try and create them or make them into soemthing that others see.

It's the same reason you have serial application posters in so many games, even with conflictign schedules. Imaginative people can't help but imagine, and it can be a curse, a horrible, evil, soul draining curse that causes you nothing but pain and suffering.

.....I think my meds are wearing off.

Quads confirm.

I want to hold her close and dance with her.

There, Aurelia is done.

I think.

I can't wait for Ensoulment shipping if it happens.

>literally an NPC waifu

I really want a smug anime girl version if C3

Yeah, but then they could make a bunch of cool oneshots with that same creative energy.

I really want to see C3 and Witch doing cute things together.

I'M IN TOO DEEP NOW user

youre nice four number man i like you i hope you have a nice day thanks for the bullying advice

but what are the magical spell stuff is any of it on the oracle spell list

No offense, but she really reads like an NPC.

Didn't your father teach you to pull out before it's too late?

t-thanks

t. unwist

MY PARENTS ARE DEEAAAAAAAD

>everyone who doesn't like my character is Unwist
:^)
Batman pls.

I don't understand what traits are associated with Unwist anymore.

Who even is Unwist? I only know who Wist is.

No, I'm really saying that there's nothing very compelling about this character and I think she would make for a very lovely NPC(possibly some matchmaker sidequest?) but I don't see anything more.

I don't either
Where are our drawfags aaaaaaaaaaaaa

They're working on their characters aaaaaaaaaa

I humbly disagree, good sir.

10/10 would steal her dress.

Draw for us

I just want Jolly back guys

Let's talk about first times! Who was your character's first love? When did they lose their V-Card?

he's not coming back

none of them are

this is the future we chose.

>good sir

Sorry, I meant to type

>you fucking niggerfaggot

You fuckers managed to scare Jolly off too?
New /pfg/ sucks

>first love
A random classmate she barely knew
>when did they lose their V-card
Too early, she isn't proud of it.

I don't think he's coming back. Like, at best he might pop into IRC and tell people if he's doing a playtest or not, but we're no longer a good place to hang around for direct feedback. Which sucks, because we had some good times with the Legendary Vigilante playtest

I believe he was chased off when someone literally started a thread with a loli hitler.

The thread is self-moderating, if it did not want lewdposting it would not have lewdposting. This is healthy discussion, the thread has never been more alive and loved. We are happy discussing these things, we can not ask for better.

Now, which Ensoulment girl do you think shaves their bush?

About time. Seeing outright shill posts made me sick to my stomach.

>first love
A tomboyish knight.
>when did they lose their V-card
Shortly after he took her out to dinner.

It's not a shill if it's THE ACTUAL DEVELOPER, YOU PUTZING FUCK

Oh no, we certainly are. They just don't give us anything to feedback anymore and are too concerned with being on le ebil 4chinz.

Fuck off.

> Openly posting the tests for his own work
> Shilling

Do you speak English you mouth-breathing turbofag

>People glad that content is pretty good and a playtest listens to them
>The developer directly looking and talking about his work
>Being shills

Is this bait

The thread is self-moderating, the existence of these discussions mean it is not only healthy, but wanted.

The actual developer shilling their stuff is no greater than one who is a servant of him.

She's pretty cute.

Except it's getting feedback, instead of just begging for cash.

You're an idiot.

By your logic saying nice things about any paizo product is shilling

That's dumb

That's an odd way to spell, "No, I don't speak English" user

This sounds like a /pfg/ character.

Who is it?

>V-Card
Are you twelve? Underaged kiddos aren't allowed here.

>playtest listens to them
Remember when Gareth listened to 2hu?

Who are your picks for Abyssia, /pfg/? Not long now before apps close!

What are your experiences with Oracles, /pgg/? What kinds have you seen/played?

>Princess Raina Arlote.
Definitely, probably invited a foreign expert on waxing to her court shortly after hitting puberty.
>Derrine Kline
Nope, trims when its unpractical.
>Ceraphine Arxiore
Yes. But not super diligently, just whenever it becomes particularly unappealing. She used to be more diligent but she is too stressed now.
>Witch Harwell
Nope, savage. Unless she traded her pubes for magic or something
>Mouse
That's oppressive
>Kino
Fairly diligently, she's just a diligent, neat type.
>CCC
I don't think elves grow body hair.
>Rinta
Yes, diligently. Likes to feel cute.
>Eleanor
Yes, fairly diligently, dislikes things to be unaesthetic.
>Aurelia
Every morning, never knows when she is going to meet her husband
>Sibyl
Probably pretty diligently. Seems like a meticulous and neat person.
>Rae
Either no because she doesn't have time for such frivolities, or no because she figured out a way to halt the growth with science or something.

Oh, you're right! I should be more formal about my questions.

Ahem, so, what rape monster should fuck the PLD crew next?

Everyone smart enough to dodge that bamboozle.