New Thunderhawk Gunship

Oh cool, it's the plastic Thunderhawk NOT

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-ES/Space-marines-thunderhawk-gunship-2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

forgeworld.co.uk/en-ES/Space-marines-thunderhawk-gunship-2017

It's clearly superior to pic related

Is that a joke?

No? It's the new, redone Thunderhawk. Compare to .

I think I prefer the old one.

>Big giant glass windows
>Lose a horizontal stabilizer, increasing instability and vulnerability to ground fire
>Stupid fucking forward-swept wings that mean even a glancing shot sends it spinning out of control
It must be a post-Heresy Thunderhawk mark.

>>Big giant glass windows

They have blast shields.

Anything that's going to rupture the cockpit on the old one will do the same on the new one. As for aerial capability: you silly bastard, don't you know that Imperial aircraft pay no heed to conventional standards of aerodynamics? Imperial aircraft achieve and maintain flight by virtue of raw power and the machine spirit. We're not flying knife-eared xenos aircraft here, we're flying METAL BOXES WITH ENGINES STRAPPED ON!

>we're flying METAL BOXES WITH ENGINES STRAPPED ON!

You mean we're flying engines with metal boxes strapped on.

Only space marine man-children would complain about getting a new model because of what it's made of.

>what it's made of

Both THawks were resin.

I think it's less the material and more that, were it produced in plastic and distributed by GW, it'd not only be (slightly) cheaper but easier to get ahold of. Not everyone has the time or money to buy from FW.

>deflecting his mad that his army still doesn't have all plastic models

Stop being an NPC race and we'll talk about it.

They just mad that GW released a video that showed a cardboard box with "PLASTIC THUNDERHAWK" written on it in sharpie

There's a subtle but important distinction between laughing with and laughing at.

Jokes about bases and movement trays are laughing with us.

Joking about the Thunderhawk going plastic is laughing at us.

It's reasonable to be mad about being made fun of.

>faglords make fun of people all the time on Veeky Forums
>ABLOOBLOO THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF US

>anonymous assholes on the internet
>official public relations department of a major multinational corporation
Totally the same thing.

That's been their corporate culture for years.
Maybe stop giving them your money?

They actually are making a new Plastic Thunderhawk variant soon

But it's only for the Chadmarines just like the new hovertank, no marinelets allowed

Overlord won't get a model, that thing is over twice the size of a Thunderhawk.

How to get GW to make a plastic Thunderhawk:

1) Be a legitimate 3rd party parts maker
2) Make a Thunderhawk Transporter or Chaos Thunderhawk or other compatible conversion kit
3) Profit. Oh, and GW will make a new kit so that yours is now incompatible, in the hopes that you'll lose more money on R&D than them (with the expectation that, unlike them, you'd lose more than you could afford to)

Can't remember the exact wording, but someone asked about a plastic Thunderhawk at Warhammerfest and was apparently told GW couldn't afford to do it. Which if true begs the question of how Hasting's got the idea of a plastic Thunderhawk into his head. The Primaris apparently have a new flyer, but that is supposedly bigger than a Thunderhawk. So if GW can't afford to make a plastic Thunderhawk I'm not sure how they can supposedly afford to make something bigger than it.

>bigger than a Thunderhawk

Sounds like bullshit. It's probably something between a Stormraven and a Storm Eagle.

Pewter > Plastic

My favourite thing about Veeky Forums is how everyone on the entire board has a PhD in military vehicular design.

Existing materials > non-existing materials.