Best precon deck

hello tg im lookin to pick up some precons to have around. do you know of any that are fun or good to go against each other, they dont have be mtg too.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtg.gamepedia.com/Sample_deck#Magic_2011_until_Magic_Origins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MTG has their "Duel Deck" series that are more or less balanced against each other.

This, and I also recommend Commander, the commander decks are pretty good

Duel decks or commander. They of course have balance issues, but commander is at least kind of self recovering.

>best precon deck
Rats' Nest, because Jitte.

i already own the mind vs might and nissa vs ob nikilas. i have the khalia precon was looking at the mono black ob or the mono green frealise one not sure how good the others are

what happens when it gets destroyed?

The commander precons are by far the best bang for your buck and are easily upgradeable, if not just playable and somewhat competitive right out of the box. It also helps that Commander is one of the most popular formats right now, so you won't have trouble finding a match. Currently the best deck value-wise is Entropic Uprising, which you can still easily find for $34.99 MSRP, and which contains some powerful commanders and cards like Wheel of Fate, Chromatic Lantern, Burgeoning, and Reliquary Tower.

If you're just looking for a quick and relatively balanced match, the duel decks are fine, but they're not that great except against each other, and their value is suspect. Zendikar vs. Eldrazi is a personal favorite for Timmys and Tammys, and it has an Eldrazi Temple which is nice.

It depends how much depth you are looking for. Honestly the pokemon preconstructed decks are quite playable and if you look around you can get them for around 10 dollars. They are well balanced and only a few have ever been gamebreaking.

i checked these bouth out, the zenidar one seems pretty cool, what about blessed vs cursed? is that one any good?f
i bought an old precon, its the one with zapdoes, cant renumber the name but i really loved it, do you know of anything similar?

I love a turn one Burgeoning into a turn two Yidris.

Can't speak to how well Blessed vs Cursed plays, but it's got some decent cards in it worth the MSRP. Would still recommend the Commander decks over them, but to each their own.

On the subject of Pokemon precons, the Keldeo vs Rayquaza Battle Arena Decks are my absolute favorites. They're a ton of fun to play against and they have some great reprints like VS Seeker that can get you started playing Standard easily.

how are the new mono colored commnader decks, i was looking at the black and green ones, that pokemon one looks fun i might just pick that up,i already have the mewtoo and darkai one

>monocolored commander decks
>new
Those are three years old, user...

That said, Freyalise and Ob Nixilis are both great.

im getting way to old,ok thats what i was hopeing to hear, going to pick both of those up i think. on a side note what do you think of the new archenemy? worth it or not?

mtg.gamepedia.com/Sample_deck#Magic_2011_until_Magic_Origins

Archenemy NB seems fine. Comes with some decent planeswalkers and other cards (Sun Titan, bolts, Grim Lavamancer, etc). The decks aren't great, but the value is technically there. If you're interested in the Archenemy format, it's definitely the easiest way to get into it, as the old Archenemy precons cost a fortune.

I had the old decks before but I kept hearing this on wasent as good as the old ones. i thought it would be fun with a bunch of precons to swap out the decks whenever.

Pretty much all of the Lorwyn/Shadowmoor precons are very fun to play.

I can't seem to find them for cheap, what about the card kindom battle decks? are they any good?

The Sparkler from Stronghold

The Plague from Urza's

It's actually Invading Spawn from Rise of the Eldrazi.
Drana, Pack Rat and Umezawa's Jitter are generally considered the three best cads ever printed for Limited. And unlike Rat's Nest, Drana's deck has other good cards such as 2x Lightning Bolt and 2x Bloodthrone Vampire.

>I can't seem to find them for cheap
I'm almost completely sure you can build the deck out of singles for cheaper than you can buy them sealed.
Magic has a very stupid economy where pretty much everything is worth more sealed than otherwise.

that deck looks pretty fun desu user

this is more then likely what im going to have to do, it means more work for me but it will be much cheaper