Drawthread: Tribal Girl Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
imgur.com/a/qjU12
palmfroms.artstation.com/
yosinoya901.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello, drawthread!

I'd like to request my Crab Clan Shugenja girl. She should have the basic skin color, body type and hairstyle of Baiken (in the middle), except with black hair and blue eyes. She's wearing blue robes like the set in the bottom-right image, with a blue-grey cloud-like pattern on them. One hand is pointing out at her enemy, with a spray of jade darts erupting from it like in the top-right image, while the other arm is clad in heavy blue-grey armor like in the far left image, and should be casually holding a jade tetsubo on her shoulder.

Thank you in advance!

I would like a mini of that

OR here. Didn't wake up till last thread died but holy shit man. Thank you so much for this BigM!

Anchoring for the user who said he might draw my Fallout RP character, an ex-BoS Scribe who took to wandering the Wasteland after losing his Chapter and becoming disillusioned with the Brotherhood.

He's roughly average in terms of looks, with tanned skin, dark brown hair shaved close around almost his entire head, except for a slightly longer (but still trimmed) circle beard. He also has an old scar on his forehead, above his right eye and cutting through his eyebrow over towards his temple. The face in F is a good base image, in terms of facial structure, stubble length, coloration and the level of grime I'd like him to have.

His outfit should look mostly like the NCR Ranger Armor in A, except made from a combination of tattered Brotherhood Scribe Robes (B) and some heavy armor clearly made of scrap (the armor should look mostly like the set in C, except with the rough, beat-up look from D).

And finally, his weapon is a Ballistic Fist (E) built into his right gauntlet, with a small revolver-style cylinder, chambered with shotgun shells.

Thanks.

>tribal girl edition
As an outsider to these threads, I stopped in to say I approve. I may lurk for this one.

I'd like to see a wolf girl (as in anime style "just a human but she has the ears and tail of a wolf" kind) wearing like native American tribal atire, fairly muscular/athletic, not overly muscular like a body builder, more like a professional gymnast or a track and field star, the kind of woman you'd expect to see surviving in the woods, and armed with a primitive weapon like a spear, sling or tomahawk, with her ears and tail being extra fluffy, and her top showing off her cleavage to show she has some fluffy fur on her chest as well. If you've ever seen the Hellhound from Monster Girl Encyclopedia her chest fur should be kind of like hers, but on a normal fair skinned human/wolf girl.

Greetings from →

Requesting Inquisitor Bland, the mute, cripple Inquisitor who purges tax defectors from the shadows.

Almost everything on the right side of his body is now cybernetically enhanced. He still retains the old body parts, meaning the cybernetics are built on top of his body instead of replacing parts outright. The cybernetics look like braces that encompass the entire right side of his body, and extend all the way from his toes to his right eye, which is cybernetic. He does have a full head of hair on him, the cybernetics only take one fourth of his head (as shown in the reference). There should be tubes coming down from his neck and lower parts of the face into the cybernetic parts.

He looks like the gentleman on the left, wearing similar robes as the gentleman on the right, except colored black and red (with subtler golden inlays), and having large pin with the Inquisition's logo on it.

He has a cane and a servo-skull with a golden mustache hovering around him. The cane is like pictured, but with the inquisition's logo on it as a protruding plate. It should be the length of a walking cane, as long as his legs. He also has the pendant pictured in the top middle hanging from his neck.

For a pose, I'd like him either leaning on his cane or sitting on a fancy but extremely simple hoverchair.

Migrating
Requesting a pic of an important character in an upcoming Star Wars game I'm gonna run.

He's a Magna Guard droid (2) that survived the Clone Wars, had something of a spiritual awakening and became a wandering monk figure.

He's standing with the pose of 3, holding his deactivated electrostaff (staff in 2) and right hand like it, wearing robes that are a mix of 1 and 3 without the hood. One half of his torso should be bare of clothing in the cut of the orange robes from 3. He's also wearing a necklace made out of large metal orbs like those in 1 (but not floaty) and the ragged left overs of the cloak from 2. Souvenirs, trinkets and etc from his travels across the galaxy I leave up to you.

Colouration should be weathered steel and chrome for the metal with black details (tubing etc), with the robes being faded orange, tan off-white and brown-leather details (straps etc). Doing the request black & White is also perfectly fine.

Thanks!

Anchoring for the kind user doing my request.

Anchoring kobold again.

Requesting my wild elf barbarian.
He's flagrantly cocky and loves to be the center of attention.
Him raising the decapitated head of a hob-goblin or charging headlong into some sort of danger would be nifty scenarios.

Thanks!

Anchoring for my friend's Elk Shaman.

One thing I'd like to ask, if it's not too much trouble: could you make the bottom of it look a little more dress-like? Maybe like a cheongsam or something?

repost

Requesting my swashbuckler.

He's jumping across a gap in a pose like the largest image. He has the facial features and cocky expression of the facial portrait, but no scar across his head like the one pointed to.

He's in the armour of that smug asshole with the apple at the bottom, but across one of his baldrics is a collection of knives like the sneaky guy.

Finally, in his off hand is a hookshot-like device that we just found in the latest dungeon. I did a terrible job indicating where it should be pointed in photoshop, but hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks!

Request. I would like an Elf, with blonde hair in the hairstyle of the girl in top left. I would like here in a white bodysuit/catsuit like the girl in top middle/right. However I would like a jacket in the style of the bottom girls over the top.

Finally, I would like a hood of some sort over her head, and a rapier in her hand, being drawn or whatever.

My idea is a thief/rogue who masquerades as a dashing duellist of honour and skill, when in fact she is a thief, a cad and an assassin. The picture is to convey she's discarding the finery and ostentatiousness and getting into character/seriousness with her hood up.

I hope this is easily understood. Thank you in advance. Sorry if it's too confusing. This is for my first D&D character ever... Dunno if this is worth me doing though.

Requesting my tiefling face for a shadowrun game.

He is red skinned with black hair and swooped back rigged horns. He keeps himself well manicured with a clean shaved face and a formal haircut. He has several Russian tattoos visible on his left arm that he received whilst working with the vory v zakone. (Some of these tats might turn out to be too small to be visible but I added them anyways as they are a part of his backstory.) He does have other tats on his body but none are visible in his current outfit.

He dresses either in a blazer or a waistcoat with slacks colored a light purple, a light gray dress shirt with the collar opened, and black dress shoes.

He has two visible pieces of cybernetics. His right forearm and the lower half of his tail. These were replaced by the same surgeon, so they look very similar in design. They are both pure white plating with a gold and silver trim.

I was thinking that as he is more of the talker and information gatherer of our group rather than making him look like a bad ass holding oversized weapons, he would more likely be standing at a bar holding a glass of neat whiskey, or some other ale, and just looking suave and debonair.

Requesting a tiefling knight-in-training and a gnome scout. Both are women.

The tiefling's skin is dark red, except for her legs, which are goat-like and mostly covered in off-white / creamy fur. Feet are cloven hooves, hands are clawed. She has curved horns like a ram's, pointed ears, and long white hair loosely collected into a bun. Pupils are also goat-like, and her features are broad and youthful. Armour can be simple, like a beaten up breastplate over a jerkin with some gloves. They're not totally needed, but you can add in an unworn helmet, a locket around her throat, a sword at her hip, or fuller armour - all of which looks like hand-me-downs or like she tried to re-fit looted armour herself.

The gnome is about half the height of the tiefling, and on the stockier side in terms of build, thanks to her partly dwarfish heritage. Short, reddish hair swept back from her face, showing a big grin and rosy cheeks. She wears a thick, heavy cloak, mottled in dark greens and greys, with the hood usually pulled back. A quiver of bolts strapped to her thigh, and a folding crossbow tucked into a holster on the opposite hip. No real armour, just sturdy leather boots and comfortable travel clothes.

The short backstory is that the gnome scout bears news of an impending evil on the edges of the civilised territories, and is being tracked by the forerunners of said evil. The tiefling, in an effort to prove herself worthy of being knighted, goes with her to guard and protect her in their travels. They soon became close friends after several near-lethal encounters in which the tiefling saves the gnome's life, generally risking her own life in the process, with the gnome teaching her how to hunt and track, and trying to be a good role model to the younger tiefling.

For pose, the gnome could be hanging off the tieflings shoulders, pointing off into the distance, or - it being loosely established that the gnome has a thing for tieflings - gently nuzzling at her neck / ear.

Migrating.

Requesting my Tiefling Warlock.

Details:

- Noble with Pale purple skin and pitch black eyes with face and horns resembling the ones in the reference. Hair is black and medium length tied in a short pony-tail. Wears a monocle with a red tinted lens over his right eye.

- Wears a set of black fine clothing embroided with gold that resembles a mixture between both sets of clothes in the image (the two to the left).

- Has a limp and carries a cane which also functions as an arcane focus in his right hand with a top similar to the one in the picture.

- Has a featureless mask and a black covered book with golden highlights strapped to his belt. Mask resembles the one in the image.

requesting this character holding a crossbow in the right hand, left hand reaching forward with an illuminating light spell. please add a simple pair of pants too.

no design necessary on the mantle.

Requesting a Japanese Shrine Maiden [miko] with Kamina glasses and her hair in 'loops' like in pic related trying to inspire another, younger shrine maiden without the loops [instead just has straight hair]

Requesting a slime girl thief, who isn't just pure eye candy. Would like to see her in the middle of pulling some treasure through some iron bars, but she has clear signs that she has set off almost every trap along the way to it and just doesn't seem to mind. Like has a bunch of arrows or darts either floating inside of her body or penetrating areas that would have killed a regular person. A net that is halfways passed through her body and so on.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the badges on the arms or the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers being just black instead of two colours.

As for poses, I was looking for her just relaxing, something like relaxing on a chaise longue or the like, or sipping a drink while leaning against a wall, but I leave that to the artist's interpretation.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Hello, drawthread.

If I may I'd like to request some art of my wood elf kensai monk for an upcoming game of 5e.

In the reference image attached the bottom left is general appearance and outfit, the top right is the hairstyle she has. The other two are her weapons, a bow and dadao (a Chinese longsword/broadsword - big enough to be used in both hands but still usable in one).

If colors are needed I can provide those if the artist would like.

Repost: 40K request to any 40k artist/drawfag.

Requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

anchoring for bogroll

Sorry to bump but could i get the two sources for top right and bottom left?

Hi !

Requesting my Warlord for upcoming game. Late twenties, 6'3 tall, muscular build, overall germanic/celtic inspiration. Most physical infos are on the reference pic, but you can see more angles of the armor reference there : aeroartinc.com/byzantine-tagmata-warrior-w-shield.html
She generally appear severe and contemplative, or cheerful and lighthearted with devilish smirk when circumstances allow it. Might be smoking pipe if resting.

Thanks !

Here's an imgur link as to not eat up image slots.

>imgur.com/a/qjU12

Thank you kindly

I would like to request a druid (male) at the bottom of a pile of sleeping animals (wolves, deer, rabbits, a bear, etc.) wearing an expression of disdain.

Migrating from
>Requesting my shifter bard for an Eberron campaign. She's having a rocky road to fame and fortune, exacerbated by her temper and poor judgment. I included shifter references with important points highlighted since it's not a common race.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair, either black or very dark blue
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors, a bit fish-like
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Facially, the merfolk looks a little like the top left in pic related, but with a nose and lips like a normal elf (still got the weird teeth though).

The vampire queen has the pose of the bottom left, but has the body and clothing of the right hand image.

Hey again! im gonna start getting into magical item creation in my campaign, so i wanted to try to make something for my fellow adventurers, and wondered if any drawguy could help me with some art for them to look at and imagine their character wearing. Im not gonna ask for a artist o draw all three, just one of them is fine.

As for now i have the idea for a pendant, a gauntlet and a vambrace.

Since im a starter, i suspect the gear would look rather simplistic, but my character is fond of gems and bejewlment, so i somewhat imagine a gem being the focus point of the magic for the gear.

The gauntlet is for our barbarian, so its most likely a straight up metal gauntlet. He likes spikes so maybe that too. Im gonna weave in a magical punch spell into it, if that gives any idea.

The vambrace is for our rouge, so maybe a simple leather one, with a gem in the middle and a tentacle emerging out of it, swirling up his arm

The pendant is for our summoner, for her to have her summon in. She has a spider themed summon, so maybe a gem that has 8 limbs sticking out or hugging the gem, like the spider man insignia?

I dont really have anything set in stone, so id love anyones take on them, no matter which one of em.

Migrating my uncomfortably overdressed M&M Speedster. Thanks for your consideration

Good God her head looks tiny.

OR here - thank you, user. I like how you mingled the original sword with the one in the reference.

Migrating from other threads:
I'm Requesting this guy over here, he's enterely made of nanomachines, so he can take any shape and/or looks according to his mass, but he usually appears like this.

The body, clothes and pose of the elf guy. The crystals are not present.
The face and hair of the guy on the top right, but his hair is black instead of blonde.
With his left hand he's not casting a thunder spell, but he's instead using the nanomachines of said hand to craft a figure similar to the lady used as reference (scaled down, of course).
He's looking as said figure with the same expression of elf-guy.

I'd like to request a dark angel deathwing master in cataphractii armor with black armor and yellow pauldrons and a big wing crest mounted on his head's cowling wielding a halberd of caliban.

Anchoring this big guy.

I request an obese pampered corgi lying on a fancy throw pillow please. Bonus if there is an equally fat halfling in renaissance era noble clothes petting the dog or preparing to feed it something fatty.

Migrating I want to request my human dervish doing an action pose, with an angry/cocky expression on his face. Coloring is optional.

Also, if anyone wants their character done in the style of the bottom right pic, hit me up.

Migrating from the previous thread.

Hey hey, requesting my elf ranger for a pathfinder game.

Basically a combination of all three pictures, just going for a general feeling of 'tired' in her facial features. She's been fighting for a long time, and it's finally coming to a close.

Oh, and ignore the staff in picture 'C'. She'd be using a bow, and a longsword. Thanks in advance.

Migrating from last thread.

I'm looking for a talented drawfriend to work on a semi-permanent basis doing paid commission for a CRB I'm working on. I've worked with a few artists for it, but for one reason or another (typically other projects requiring their attention) they can't finish, and I'm looking for a single consolidated art style for the book. If interested, let me know how I can get in touch with you in a more secure fashion (also, preferably leave a sample of your work).

Pic related is a piece from my last artist.

replying to request from last thread.

Persona 5 mode on or off?

Newbie question.
If I made a character from one of those online "builders/makers/dressers", and I don't necessarily plan to do much with it, can I still request it? It's pretty Veeky Forums-y
Like for faps?

How extensive project are you talking about in terms of amount of pieces and what kind of style would you be looking for (cartoony, realistic, outlined, etc)?

Migrating from the previous thread

Requesting an NPC for my game.

He's a priest of Fire who looks like the dude on the left but wears a slimmer version of hte robes on the right.

His hair is black, and he's got green eyes, and his robes are coal black with red, orange, and yellow trimmings to resemble a piece of charcoal catching fire.

Thanks!

How would anyone know?

>those harpy buns
wew lad

As for the aftereffects, I'm not the OR but it could go either way. Maybe leave the layer in there until the end, and then just see what works better?

Requesting my Changeling for an upcoming campaign that I'll be taking part of soon.

She is a Cleric of Mahathallah who enjoys taking copious amounts of hallucinogenic drugs to fuel visions of what is "real".

She uses a net in combat, likes smoking a pipe, and works as a drug runner.

Thinking of having her drawn smoking on her pipe, in her armor, perhaps a little high. A little more dynamic than her just standing there with her arms to her side. No background require, since I'm thinking of using it as a token on Roll20.

javascript:quote('53679864');

Well that took way longer then it had any right to, but that was some damn good practice
Going back to traditional media is gonna be hard af. Ctrl+z is super under rated lmao

meant to quote some how forgot the pic as well

and one with no effects

migrating!

anybody wanna take a crack at my android barbarian for my upcoming iron gods campaign? mostly i'm just looking for a ref pic, doesn't even have to be full body

her name's ru the gravewalker. she just woke up in a coffin with pretty much no memory that she's not human. and she's kind of angry about being a zombie

(basically she's terminator 2 arnie, just with a big sword instead of guns)

anyways, general appearance stuff is pretty obvious. her outfit is somewhere between the blade and soul thing and the girl from horizon zero dawn. it's supposed to be hide armor, so make of that what you will. one important thing is a sort of out-of-place looking blue scarf, actually a shroud she was buried in

oh, and if you want a weapon in there, she's got a slightly-normal-slightly-alien-looking greatsword, whose appearance i'm not all that decided on yet, so feel free to go wild

thanks!

I tried asking in a couple /v/ threads to no avail but can I ask for something like the FFT female Knight but as a brunette defiantly raising her sword

Migrating request for a space marine doing the sassy black woman finger thing.

Also, does anyone here even do 40k requests? Am I barking up the wrong chan?

SHUCKS i forgot my pic

Oh, it's done! It looks great, thanks a bunch for doing this. The scenario looks super cute in your style.

How the hell is her body functioning? it looks like someone took random pieces from diffrent puzzles and moshed the together

Hello! I was interested in your proposal. I wouldn't toot my own horn, but I hope my work is to your liking(link below to my portfolio). I don't have any other projects to do, so I can help finish this project you are working on. If you'd like to contact me, you can leave a message of interest at [email protected]

ps. I've also left an example piece that hasn't yet made its way into my portfolio yet for you.

Portfolio: palmfroms.artstation.com/

I'm trying to figure it out my self (not that im a master of anatomy)
The angle of the arm on the left (couple with the sword belt) and the position/tilt of the hips is super weird looking
That being said I still think the style is dope and im gonna try to take a swing at it

Its no problem. Hope it suits your purpose(s) well

Awesome.

Hello drawthread.

I would like the elf girl on the right of the image wearing a shrine maid outfit like the one pictured with shorter or no sleeves at all and a knee-length skirt. Over the dress, she's wearing armor like the one pictured with matching greaves, but a dark brown color instead of red. She uses a yumi bow, and if you want, you could draw a staff stuck in the ground near her with a head like the one in the top-left.

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend who picks up my request!

Do you have a place where you post your work? This is pretty good.

I appreciate it, but I just got this tablet this week and I'm still trying to get used to it from physical media.
Ill prolly throw a tumblr up here in a couple days to archive stuff at least
trying to capture those proportions is kinda throwing me for a loop. imma get some sleep and try to crack it again in the morning

no worries, take all the time ya need. Sleep well.

Requesting my spacefaring shyster salesman.

The few images I have of him right now show him at high points, so I'd quite like an image of him at a weaker moment.
I'd prefer him in a dark suit and red tie if possible, in some kind of situation where he's highly enraged or agitated. He could be hitting something, yelling furiously down the phone, or simply posed with a furrowed brow and teeth clenched. Or if you can think of something in that vein, then by all means go nuts.

Left ref image is slightly outdated, he no longer has the bionic arm, and he has some minor scarring around his right eye. If you want to draw him without his sunglasses, his eyes are blue. He's also just a bit overweight, and should overall look a little bit older.

Thanks in advance, you guys are great.

for a player

>afro american dwarf street sam
>obvious cyber eye (and not so obvious eye)
>gold teeth that says CHEESE" on the top row and "HEAD" on the bottom row
on his forearms it says "" on his left arm and "THUG NASTY" on his other. he wears a GREEN BAY PACKERS Jersey.

Not OR but this is beautiful.

Could I get this Mirialan wearing snowtrooper armor, with his helmet tucked under his arm?

Moderately extensive I suppose? I don't know how you would rate it, but between 70 and 100 pieces total, most of which would be single character art.

As far as art style, it depends on what you would be most comfortable with. I was really happy with the artist who made the pic I included in my original post, but -pic related- is also art I've had done for this project, which I also very much enjoy. The art style is versatile as long as it's good quality. The main problem is finding an artist willing to do it all. Like I said, I want a single art style for the book, and most people just don't have the time or fortitude to take on that workload.

Thanks for responding. The issue I'm seeing is that my book is (tangentially) about super-heroes, and your art seems more horror-esque. Would you be comfortable with something more along the lines of -pic related-? More strong lines and fine detail, etc...

Submission from a third artist I've worked with. Again, strong lines, fine detail, lots of character in the character.

Requesting a halfling samurai mounted on a riding dog. He is wearing the Japanese styled armor in the reference but without the hat or sandals, and wields the dragon spear shown. His riding dog is clad in the horse armor shown with the Asian dragon style to it.

wip

Oh shit, dude. Not OR, but I may just have to steal the finished product if the end result holds to the promise of the WIP.

would've dived in but it looks like my art is too weab for you senpai.

damn that's nice

Maybe, maybe not. Give me an example of your work and let me be the judge? I'm open to a variety of styles and I have nothing against anime or manga-esque art, if you have talent.

You're doing yourself a major disfavour by trying to decipher anything apart from colours and and overall style of shading from this image.

alright!
yosinoya901.tumblr.com/

Either the anatomy is fucked or the the skirt has a frame. But if it had a frame, the belt would shift the skirt's weight to the other side.

I just don't know. also those arms look too short. What the heck is going on in this image.

Not bookanon, but I wouldn't mind commissioning you.

I'd like to request two Dark Eldar Wyches sharing a cup of coffee over a breakfast table. Bonus points if the two wyches are Lelith Hesperax and her fictional daughter, Reri (seen in pic related)

>Either the anatomy is fucked or
Tactics characters all have fucky anatomy. It's the style.

Tiny torsos, huge hands.

>2nd from right
mein gott that's horrifying

Requesting a character for Dark Heresy.

A thin voidborn pilot with pallid skin, bright red hair, purple eyes, black eyeliner and androgynous features. Dressed in black flightsuit, wearing an earring in shape of an eldar rune. Carryring a shuriken pistol and a telescopic staff at his hip.

>yosinoya901.tumblr.com/
HAH! I have quite a few of those in my collection of backgrounds/screensavers. You got an email I can contact you at?

THESE PEOPLE ARE AT LEAST 60% LEG. WHAT THE FUCK.

60% Leg, 25% Arm, 0% human.

Fuck you that gave me a good chuckle

Could somebody colour this in for me? Im not really picky with the colours just keep in mind this is a warhammer 4000 squat. other than that anything goes.

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raisedd eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

OR here, that's great. Thank you very much.

: )