HOLY FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lSq4f5q4TnY
youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy Monaco for those sweet 10x gains

holyfuck, how this happened guys. I sold this shit for other shitcoin. that shitcoin dumping hard. time to fomo and buy back.

POPS CHAMPAGNE

hey motherfuckker stop spamming the other thrds with monaco shit.

Bought at 1400 sats
Thanks biz bros

So basically it's back to the price I sold it at months ago.

Meanwhile I 4x'd.

Nice.

the ol' cup and candle

ASSEMBLE

I purchased at this price. Please tell me Im not in for a buy high, sell low

Reporting for dooty

holy shit
haven't seen a cock n balls since sigt

When's the last time in history something was memed as hard as link? How did that work out? That's right, he became president. Link $5 mid Jan. Cap this.

I see you have embraced the Miyamoto Musashi Death Meditations™, keep it up marine

kek nice

How high do you linkies expect it to go? No matter how many times I read about it I still can't simply explain why chainlink coins are needed, Then there's the whole one billion total supply nonsense. Why are you linkies confident that it'd go any higher than 75 cents?

watch the link documentary.
you are at the part where andy looks into the pipe.

youtube.com/watch?v=lSq4f5q4TnY

>tfw all in LINK ,REQ , ICX

ballin

nobody is going to spoon feed you gains, brainlet

Who else going triforce? REQ LINK QSP

was planning to sell some link but then I got drunk and sold btc and xmr instead
fuck ea

ALL TIME HIGH

not a cup and handle kek

It's really all you need. Wish XRB would get on a decent exchange - could make it a quadforce.

just buy rai on bitgrail, didn't have any problems with it
also check my id

WHY WHY WHY

NOTHING WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN UNTIL Q1 2018 I THOUGHT I STILL HAD A FEW WEEKS TO ACCUMULATE MORE LINKIES FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow.. OK someone be honest, don't link marine dogpile on me.

When I sense the top, should I try getting away with selling 25% of my holdings to rebuy back in and increase my LINKs?

McAfee is accumulating link before he signals his pump n dump tomorrow

Usually, yes. But this momentum is unusual and you may be successful once or twice but you might be left on the sidelines if you predict getting back in too low. Other anons are right though that most holders are accumulating and have no intention of selling ever so you'll be playing the trading game with chinks and whales soon. Personally, I know I'm in a good position for next year already with 20k but I want to be set for life so I'm aiming for at least 50k in a month. I'm going to get there by putting in my own money because I know it's a solid investment in dolls technology and will pay off for the rest of my life. It's just not worth scalping. I genuinely wish you the best of luck if you do decide to go that route man.

my nigga these are the 2018 comfy holds fuck a big 3

Thanks for the advice.. I'll buy in extra cautiously. My hodlings are much smaller than yours. Hope you make it for life.

If he or tikka masala mention it even once we'll never see it less than $1 ever again.

Very respectable stinky linky holder user. May good gains only come your way.

I have 21k as well and am also shooting for ~50k holdings. I sold 3k 4 days ago in a sad attempt at day trading and then LINK took off :/

Ha, that one was me. Every LINKIE knows how Andy feels. 2 posts a day marines! It worked. HODL! Time to crawl through some shit.

dumping now

Hell yeah!
Triforce 2018 and the year of the utility alts!
>first shawshank and now this. This was me too lol.

a true patricians portfolio

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

honestly, with all the circulating supply that has been accumulated and stored, this shit was bound to happen. people don't realize that is literally something like ~10-20% circulating supply avail for purchase becuz the rest are being used for nodes

damn, that should be us in the front row

hmm... no. looks simply like the sudden pump triggered some bots' dumping but we're on our way back to 4100

Been bogged away from photoshop for christmas shit, propaganda from the south ward will resume in the new year

>tfw bought LINK yesterday
I cant believe i wasted any of my timd with those shitcoins like BTC and ETH at least i didn't miss the moon

And it's dropping from 0.59 to 0.55 and sinking. NEET lambo-dreams denied again.

> tfw sold at .00057 ETH
Oh god, why.
I though I still had time to accumulate

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:)

Weed lmao

link has been a pnd scam coin from the start

there's no product behind it

stomps towards you rapidly
>AHHHHHH SERGEY FUCK OFF LINK IS A SHITCO-
grabs you by the legs
>NO LET GO OF ME NOOOOOOO
shoves you in his mouth
MMMMMmMMm you won't be able to sell LINK where you're going user
>SERGEY PLEASE I WAS GOING TO BUY BACK IN 2 MONTHS FROM NO- MMMMMRPH MMMMMRPH
>furiously starts to bang on sergey's stomach
>LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
BELCHHHHHHHH

Give it time gentlemen. HODL! We be crawling.

youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E

post victory themes for this joyous milestone

59 cents

my stinky friends, i could only afford 1.6k linklets. these cunts are now almost 70 cents Australian... gaddam i tought i had more time to accumulate :(

There's a big dip incoming, so just accumulate then

well we can at least confirm that someone did some serious accumulating, see you guys on mars

REQ, LINK, ARK
The holy trinity