Amazon will decide the Crypto winner

Whoever secures the deal becomes the new Elder God of crypto. This is literally a race to complete crypto domination and the first adopted coin will go on a goddamn Alpha Centauri mission.You're not going to really get a chance to buy once the announcement is made so you gotta be early, so in your opinion Veeky Forums who's gonna win the golden ticket?

Other urls found in this thread:

whoisxmlapi.com/newly-registered-domains.php?domainName=amazoncryptocurrency.com&outputFormat=xml
whoisxmlapi.com/newly-registered-domains.php?domainName=amazoncryptocurrencies.com&outputFormat=xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pnd scam

its going to be litecoin

amazon will make their own coin

>so in your opinion Veeky Forums who's gonna win the golden ticket?
amazon is aiming to eat the world. they'll create their own currency ya dingus.

dash

Amazon will unironically choose req so customers can use fiat or crypto to pay

Screen cap this. Quads confirm

alpha centauri sounds cool...but I know a coin that is going to go Andromeda in 2018

>yfw it's actually a decentralized paypal 2.0 that facilitates all cryptos and fiat, not just a single coin.

Ripple for Sure.

X R P

ESPER$ on YOBIT sirs

trips checked

hi

>we at amazon will accept every single coin one at a time instead of using systems like request and omise, facilitating and creating our own payment processing system!

bitcoin

psst

Ark! Bark Bark!

it's XVG

>company filled with pajeets
>can't make their own coin
pick one you idiot

Bitcoin Cash

if i had to guess it will be either BCH or XRP. Amazon will want speed. Bitcoin has no speed. lol bitcoin doesn't even have a network anymore. They sure as shit wont bother with it's shitty knock off light coin who's developer has such faith he dumped all of his coins.

Unironically DOGE

wow you have been collecting a lot of those self portraits m8. Good work.

Also make sure your helmet is on and that you got a cork on you fork so you don't hurt yourself.

good luck

Obviously Waltonchain.

Absolutely unironically this

>ripple and bitcoin on amazon good sir!
Nope it's gonna be

Funny that the marketcap used to be roughly half of amazon. But people act like a partnership with amazon would the greatest thing ever. Almost as if bitcoin doesn't deserve a 300 billion marketcap?

>implying Amazon isn't already in the process of making their own coin

whoisxmlapi.com/newly-registered-domains.php?domainName=amazoncryptocurrency.com&outputFormat=xml

whoisxmlapi.com/newly-registered-domains.php?domainName=amazoncryptocurrencies.com&outputFormat=xml

Amazon will make their own crypto fucking plebs. Domains already registered.

the day it hits the exchange im puting every dime i have into it. i might even take out a loan against my soul as well. something like that would be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Yeah. Agreed with all comments here.

XRP is gonna be the one.

Honestly, yes. It even automates the accounting side of things which would be a nbightmare dealing with crypto on amazon scale

what does amazon gain from adding any crypto, that goes up and down with a fart.

Did i miss something
Why is everyone asuming amazon wants to do anything with crypto?
They will never accept crypto in this current state. Asuming were talkng about crypto payment

Then why do you need the coin?

it's almost like big businesses don't want something that can be manulpitaed 50% or more in a day, and that is unregulated

Nothing. It’s a meme

This, and you all know shit is going to succeed.

Wrong, it's XLM

Bitcoin. And you know it. They are just waiting to set up their LN hub.

This. And it doesn't even have to be only one of them. Amazon can simply give you a choice to use REQ, OMG (assuming they move past the working skateboard stage and into an actual product) etc.

That would explain so much

>REQ is launched on Amazon
>People can buy USD priced items for almost all cryptos
>People can buy BTC priced items for fiat

It's the only answer.

It will never happen because its not possible.

Bitcoin was designed poorly.

Ripple was not.

What are you talking about? Literally go watch any video about the lightning network.

There's already rumors about Litecoin and have been for a while

Spoiler alert: It's Ripple.

> pretending amazon gift card isn't already a currency

I too like fiction

What the fuck does ripple even do?

See

Nice just bought 100k

Yeah, guessing you think it's vaporware? The 1.0 alpha software implementation proof of concept announcement was literally what gave us the most recent surge in price. It's too bad futures had to make shit all stagnant now.

But the LN is right around the corner, at least relatively speaking. It will easily catch up with VISA on release, do 10x in 6 months after, and 100x 2 years after.

Guaranteed early next year. If you shitty little alters don't reach consensus on which coin to topple BTC with, and keep playing with your money to make profits and kill all their chance, then BTC will win when this launches. Turns out, it was the sheer amount of shitcoins that led to your inability to dethrone the king. Good try though.

get ready for AZcoin

You need ripple to fund the network movement - like Ether for the Ethereum network. I just read the white paper, and weirdly it seemed like they want a finite amount of coins, and the amount of coins per transaction to decrease based on demand. I didn't see anything about mining it which kinda concerns me >.>

XLM probably, IBM will shill it. XRP is aimed towards banks.

Are you talking about ripple or request?

Good lord if Stellar gets Amazon on top of whatever else they're doing, we're going to Niburu. Lumens would be a good fit, but I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon did stay in-house.

Checked. Charlie Lee's big news. Well, this or Fakebook.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Safex will do to Amazon what Amazon did to other retailers.

LTC transfers take 15-30 minutes, that won't get any better if a gorilla jumps on. Only solutions are XRP, XML, or soemthing new.

Kill yourself

Dubs confirm

Xrb will get the contract and shoot to 10,000 usd per

>my centralized token is faster than bitcoin

What’s the point of amazon making its own coin? Or better what’s the motivation for their competitors to adopt it like Ali Baba? If it’s an amazon coin, the best that it could be is disneydollars. No government is going to sanction a private company’s currency and no competitor would accept it.

I would say XLM has one of the better shots at it because it is a non-profit and maybe this is why.

This, Low fees, better transactions, easier to get into than BTC, best alt to BTC.. the writing is on the wall.

What is ADA

It's not a decentralized crypto for starters.

Alright brainlets, who do you think validates the transactions?

HINT! If Ripple Labs disappeared tomorrow, XRP would continue to work as it does now.

>trusting validators

Doesnt matter who retard, trust is a point of failure. gtfo my crypto

Sorry the real world doesn't conform to your libertarian ideal, but this is the system that makes cryptos viable.

Why do you retards think Amazon will ever accept Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency?

They don't like volatility.

Amazon doesn't want to refund you because you retards complain that BTC price move up or down.

thats why they would introduce a pricing policy that all crypto sales are final

anyway you guys are retarded, its going to be ethereum. they'll just add the tiny transaction fee to the tax. /done

most orders by amazon prime members are under $50. you think they are going to ship stuff out to you before the transaction has confirmed? which could take a year? and for anyone saying litecoin, it's only 75% less retarded than bitcoin. it's going to be doge because it's the only coin that can handle transactions of small fiat value, and also bezos is going to bring it under the fold of the amazon empire since the developers are mia. screencap this.

No coin will be adopted by amazon unless it can process visa levels of tx/s. that means 99% of shitcoin including btc, eth and ltc.

So literally only Ripple.

Amazon will not support any crypto until it stabilizes
You can't accept a currency that loses and gains 30% of its value in a single fucking day.

I deon't kn9o2 how i cak translate to au know bu i iknow xlm 15))))))))

So omg/req w plasma? If it's honestly ripple then they are fucking sellouts

Then use visa. Ripple defeats the entire point of peer to peer electronic cash.

I finally realized that tx means transactions. This whole time I thought it was this weird blockchain term that I didn't understand because I have zero understanding as to how bitcoin actually works.

Its cheaper then visa.

>m-m-m-muh shen trawl eyes ayy shun
Is this the biggest "not an argument" on this board?

Sensibly it should be Req and/or OMG.

Realistically it's going to be ripple. These fuckers are dinosaurs and want "true and tested" things.

>these are the same kinds of people who support LN

It will be BTS or SYS. BTS with 100k and SYS with 300k tp/s capability.

I don't support anything but XRP, and you just realized that XRP is the best choice for amazon and you are out of arguments.

Probably. And when they finally make their own crypto, all the normies will fall in line. This will truly be the beginning of the bubble. Were still in the accumulation phase.

>has done no research
>no homework on his own
>does as he is told
>now in the red
>retarded wojak folder at 1gb

XRP is awesome you fucking idiot, get that through your tiny retarded little face you pajeet.

Visa level transactions can be handled on the bitcoin protocol with less than 8TB a year. Merchants and Bitpay are switching to Bitcoin Cash for this reason. Nobody is accepting your centralized and controlled shitcoin. You're argument is invalid.

Oops!

You brainless are fucked if you don’t think it’s litecoin. First cuckbook then amazon. We’re going to alpha Centauri.

This. I can see the amazonians being forced to work on a crypto currency called AMAZ. It will be REQ 2.0

why the fuck would they pick litecoin?

How stupid do you have to be to hold litecoin?

anything it can do can be implemented in bitcoin. Enjoy being pink wojaks forever