The Slayer

Your party is currently being chased by a blonde woman with super strength, impossible speed, and is capable of tearing through fully grown dragons like cardboard. She also has a very large axe. What do you do Veeky Forums?

Roll diplomacy until she is seduced, just like every other one of her evil boyfriends. Nothing gets The Buff hot like quipping.

Teleport down the Murder-Servitors.

Nigger, I've just mastered Dodge. She can come at me all she wants.

That likely depends on just how murder-hoboey your party is, and what their alignment is. If their mostly good, with only slight hints of evil, or maybe just one evil party member, it might work. If they are full blown baby-eating evil, then they probably have a one-way ticket to Slayer town

As a character Buffy has been shown to be a full blown mashochist with a thing for being beaten/tortured, and then dumping her guys once they are redeemed. Seems likely that the one evil character would have the most luck seduxing her, but would after a short redemption arc she would leave the party forever.

Pop off a Glock in her general direction. It worked in the show.

That is a scythe, not an axe.

Quite likely. I mean, she has a good sense of morality, but her obsession with the evil monster men is her greatest flaw. Like seriously, why does she keep doing these things to herself?

O SHIT NIGGA SHE HAS A KEYBLADE

In universe, because Buffy has a masochist kink and a submissive personality that leads her to find abusive relationships.

Out of character? Whedon is a long standing feminist ally who uses characters as cardboard thick archetypes to act out feminist tropes, like ditching your abusive boyfriend and not having control over your victimhood (which is why Whedon is also accused of writing women with no agency.)

Why is she chasing us? We've done nothing wrong.

This is Comic Buffy, AKA Miss "causes global catastrophe just by having sex". That probably won't work on her. She's also capable of outrunning bullets anyway, so the point is moot.

Buffy is very prone to making decisions or jumping to conclusions without thinking. It's essentially her defining character trait, aside from fucking anything that moves, and is some form of bad boy or demon.

This.
Or 4 automatic rifles wielded by hardcore criminals with the best in technological and magical enhancements.

Was comic Buffy really given that big of a power boost?

I've been watching the show and Slayers don't really seem like such a big deal in it. Buffy dies from getting her neck broken in an alternate timeline and almost dies from a well-placed shot, and that black slayer chick dies from a vampire cutting her throat.

Shit, my character is a nice monster. He may have stand a chance if he was a monster with a pretty face by he's ugly face with a good heart.

She was. In Season 11 I believe, she goes toe to toe with a Shen-Lung, who is flooding the city and destroying everything, and holds her own. Do remember that in their native mythology, Shen-Lungs were considered to be minor deities in their own right.

Time stop > as many Destructions as I can > as many quickened cone of colds as i can > teleport away

Repeat until one of us dies

Oh trust me, after the comic picks up where season 8 left off, the whole thing becomes a super powerfest degeneracy war-orgy there on out.

>Buffy's fist gay experience
>Nuclear burning magical fire lizards sent in on rocket payload
>Dracula hating niggers and getting drunk and selling his Supernatural abilities to chinks so they can live their weeaboo hellsing fantasies
>Angel taking on a secret identity for no reason
>Spike dating buffy, then not doing this for no reason other that to fuel Joss whendon's batshit fetish drive of having spike bone her and angel bone her two-way
>Killing all magic
>Killing off Illyra
>All Witches are hardcore dykes and Willow has cosmic scissoring sessions with a snake because she isn't already a massive issue for the gag
>Xander fucking a black and still getting cucked by the universe
>Giles dead
>Angels side where senior powers send him to hell at the early end to his series
>Massive fucking waste of time,
>Senior partners are actually just Dormanmu's cousin rip-opps
>That one fucking nigger still jobbing because he wants to be smart, fuck that cunt, fuck his crew, fuck his entire shtick, fuck how many times he fucked the gang and got away with it

It's arse man. Buffy was already pretty PC on rewatch but after Willow ate carpet the whole thing went AWOL

On that note, I once read a fanfiction of Sunnydale being Dropped into the Forgotten Realms Campaign setting set during the Angel goes evil and attempts to wake a demon to suck Sunnydale into another plane.

It was actually Fucking good, save for Ranma outta fucking nowhere And also, you begin to notice the SHITLOAD of parralels Buffy had with D&D from the get-go.

Buffy is literally the universe where the Obriyths came from, and the "Demon Dimensions" are just other planes, and the "Seed of evil tm" is literally the source of all magic as they have no weave, and the universe is basically one fat hellhole that upper powers have a minor interest in.

Plane Shift her ass into hell

I'm sure she has lots of friends there, just waiting to see her

Oh right, that reminds me
>Nazi demon Racial purists purging half-blood demons episode that killed whatshisface in the most preachy episode ever
>the guy with Chauvinist powers where Corey gives that speech on Powerless Woymeng
Holy fuck man, seeing it all now is just-

Actually let's tally some shit here--
>Buffy is a Cheeleader who has had more sexual contact with the undead opposed to the living, living with a single mother that died from a brain tumour yet there was evidence to imply an entirely different plot during that key saga crap with her sister
>Has a gay fling with an asian, this presumably makes her gay, which is then later retconned which brings into question willow sucking with every other man after the times with Xander and going gay before Warren "No whores in Sunnydale" pops a cap in her ass by accident
>Xander becoming a harem master Nick fury
>Giles dying because Angel under mind control
>How fucking Cordy died in Angel

Let's not forget Angels "Couldn't decide if we wanted a Dhampir so we went with that pretty cool birth loophole thing edgelord fucked of a son"

Holt did not deserve that lack of attention during that part of angel, motherfucker was cool as fuck. Hell, Warlocks were a thing as Angel showed everyone.

Oh right, how could I forget? The entire fucking buildup to that great evil with the "beast" and then we get that Massive-toothed Mullatto girl then Angel going "You're beautiful." like something right outta Questionable content.

Also, is it just me, but I could have sworn there was some event that involved the First evil that was NOT in buffy, I think they even mentioned it during an epsiode where she showed up to talk to Angel, but I seems it literally ceased to exist or something.

Di-did some mandella effect shit occur or something?

Good a place as any to ask. What's the best place to get into buffy? Is the show good or shit?

Watch the original movie and nothing else

Time Stop followed by Solid Fog, Evard's Black Tentacles, Zone of Anti-teleportation (or whatever it's called), and either two spheres of ultimate destruction or two delayed fireballs. And that's just the Sorceress.

Alternatively, effortlessly gunned down by special ammo bolters.

From the start, do not watch the bluray redo of it which fucked up lighting left and right and shot perspective, it was edited poorly.

Then also Watch angel, making sure to alternate in chronological order of the episodes of both shows.

Angel finishes After buffy I should note. Also, the musical score of Angel went into VTMB's soundtrack as did many of the artists used in the episodes around Angel's Time. "Sanctuary" is by darling violetta, and the ending to it in the show's opening is the starting riff to the downtown VTMB theme.

Also, characterization of D&D vampires in 3.5 is based DIRECTLY on buffy vamps, every inch of their chaotic evil behavior is in line with this, it's even mentioned in the splatbooks

Buffy, is in fact, a mandatory show to watch for anyone.

I guess I just shoot her, especially since she can't actually do any of that.

Is Fray any good? Cyberpunk vampire hunters seems like a cool idea.

The first season is a little uneven, but definitely watch the first two episodes of the first season to get introduced to everybody, 'Angel' for his backstory, and the season finale. You can watch the whole second and third seasons, since that's when the show really found its feet. Personally, I think season four is not that great, and season five jumped the shark by saying "what's a valid threat to our heroes by this point? Oh, wait, I know: an actual GODDESS!" Escalating the threat-level by that much was just ridiculous.
Do yourself a favour and don't watch seasons six or seven at all. Either UPN or the writers went full-retard about the show; the plots are nonsensical, the villains are lame, and when the characters aren't being morons Because Plot, they were being butchered compared to their previous selves just for cheap laughs.

Ignore this guy, the movie is cancer - the only good things in it are Donald Sutherland and PeeWee Herman's sidekick-vampire as the comic relief.

The first option might work, if the Sorceress can catch her off guard, and its just Buffy on her lonesome. Second option probably won't work at all unless it's something really high caliber. Comic Buffy is insane.

Seems pretty similar to my party.

>Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil uses Kaleidoscopic Doom. All enchantments dispelled, and each dispelled enchantment has stacking terrible effects starting with a flat 40 fire damage and ending with a save-or-die and an instant, random planar teleport.
>Casts the disintegration and antimagic veils around the party as a free action
>Insane fire-cleric sets her on fire
>Foxy Fox uses ranged weapons from behind concealment

If she manages to get past any of this, she's instantly turned into hamburger with a held action by the party Fighter who crits and gets bonus attacks on a 16. He gets enough attacks per round that he will (statistically speaking) always crit, not even counting Belt of Battle shenanigans.

Buffy, meet 3.5.

She brought a large ax to a gun fight. I use a hotshot lasgun and kill her.

Sesason 4 had some really good episodes, in fact, I think the denouement one, Restless, was the best episode in the entire run, but the goddamn plot arc was retarded.

>Ok, so all this supernatural crap is going on in Sunnydale!
>The federal government has noticed, and is sending covert ops and scientists to deal with the situation.
>Instead of, oh, I dunno, buying a warehouse or a junkyard somewhere and operating out of that, they move into a fucking community college where there are LOTS of kids, staff their entire operation with fake professors or fake students, just so they can have all the fun of collateral damage if anything ever goes wrong.

Everything involving the Initiative takes a large hammer to your suspension of disbelief. And Riley was boring as hell.

Buffy is ridiculous through and through. Consider the number of deaths at the high school, and the fact that everybody basically goes about their lives as normal.

Well...our party is full of exalts...including Three solars, an Abbsyal, two lunars. ...and given that you've mentioned this buffy is apparently into chicks suddenly. Most of the part suddenly has an in...as they CONSTANTLY remind the Only Straight character(the social fu Zenith) that they're gay as fuck.

Assuming however that somehow she resists their wiles. There is still the social fu of said Zenith

Explained in season 3. The Mayor cast a spell on the whole town that makes people incapable of actualizing what is going on. That was why people (including the mom) saw and were aware of demons and then forgot about them the next day. It takes having someone independently tell you or being magical yourself to remember.

We're five magical girls, we have no reason to fight her.
Unless she's pissed because we broke the masquerade and outed vampires to the world.

None the less, good luck keeping up with us when we can leap over skyscrapers effortlessly and as long as she doesn't see us untransform, she won't make the connection and we can just casually walk on by.

Wait, so the reason is literally 'wizard did it'?

Except that it's inconsistent, and besides, it still doesn't explain the Scoobies living mostly normally (when not Scoobying) and frequently doing stuff alone. Really, you just can't take the show too seriously.

My party is a cabal of Mages. The simplest solution would be to avoid her with basic Veiling spells. We could try to have our Mastigos talk to her and convince her to back off, with a conditional teleport on hand if negotiations go south.
If to comes down to combat, we've got plenty of ways to screw her over without having to resort to direct combat. Sympathetic magic is the best choice, as we know her name, and can easily obtain some hair or blood for the connection. Alternatively, we can have the Thyrsus summon up some Murder Spirits, reinforced with Golems, Ghosts, and zombies. Or turn invisible and gank her with the biggest attack spells we've got.

>Wait, so the reason is literally 'wizard did it'?
More like "wizard who spent a hundred years turning Sunnydale into a feeding-ground for demons so he could Ascend into the form of a fifty-foot demon-snake did it".
Which is another thing whose logic escapes me. Congrats, Mayor Dick Wilkins, you just turned yourself into a colossal snake-demon: what the fuck does that GAIN you in the end?

>they are full blown baby-eating evil, then they probably have a one-way ticket to Slayer town
Spike survived the whole goddamn series

I'm playing a Highlander homebrew and I'm a Watcher.

Once she figures out I'm not on the council, and don't give a fuck about her Immortal, I'm fine

*super strength
OK
*impossible speed
Right.
*Capable of tearing through dragons yadda yadda yadda
Heh. Pics or it didn't happen.
*Big axe
That's nice.

Look, we're a bunch of delta grade combat cyborgs. You just described us. She can either join up, or if she really wants to throw down, that's cool, because her Lord and God protector Whedon isn't around to deus ex machina her out of this one.

The party I GM that she's after is made up of the Emperor of Heaven, Queen of all Witches, The Holiest Knight In The World, and a Buddha. Oh and a vampire who ascended to become a Solar Saint.

They're all gonna drink and fuck, I know how these assholes work.

>not wanting to be a massive snake demon for the sake of being a massive snake demon
What are you, gay?

Well, given that my character secretly doesn't exist, and he's actually the result of a nation-wide mass hallucination, I guess I wish her luck with that?

Huh. That's a fun idea.

Imagine like, if an entire nation managed to accidentally a mega-tulpa.

The result in this case is a character that seems to have been ripped from a film noir reel, who doesn't sleep and never seems to need to reload his revolver between encounters (one character in the party has so far managed to notice each of those facts, which they haven't shared).

It's been a blast to play.

I rip out her soul and erase it.

Special Ammo bolters include molecular acid that turns things into goo, or melta bolts that vaporize shit.

Never seen Candyman have you? It's all the rage for the current horror movies post-Ouija boards. Memetic monsters are the new cool.

No no. I don't mean a monster. Like just... some silent eerie phenomena that nobody seems to realize is a nation wide result of an unintended tulpa.

You could have a whole nightmare of questioning reality with the PCs starting to notice other historical tulpas too.

Keep in mind:
Anyone who thinks taking out Buffy without first taking out most of her friends, is gonna get their ass kicked. It's just the way the show works.

Also, taking out Buffy's friends without first taking out Buffy will also get your ass kicked.

You have to take them all out, at once.

In other words, if you don't have some kind of daemonic superweapon that'll take out everything between Sunnydale and LA, then the best way to survive is to be able to run faster than her, until you're far enough away that she doesn't really care about you that much anymore. (You can come back later, as long as no-one knows you're back).

Being the only being of that kind? No hot giant demon-snek chicks to nail, and human women being out of the question purely on the basis of the size difference? No hands or arms to use tools with, open doors, read books and Tomes of Eldritch Lore? No driving yourself - you'd need a human lackey with an eighteen-wheeler rig or a train to carry you, and forget flying anywhere unless you get access to a C-130 or something. Absent those vehicles, it's kind of hard to hide when moving about on the ground, and let's face it, a fifty-foot snake would make a *wonderful* target for a squadron of helicopter gunships. How much would you have to eat in a day to stay alive, and how the hell would you get it?
I mean, I just don't see the upside of the lifestyle. Thulsa Doom used it as a temporary transformation to make a quick getaway, but he didn't live his life that way because human form just had so much more to offer him.

By the pictures posted i would already try my best to avoid combat man to man with her.

Just stick to good old orbital bombardment, solves 9/10 problems.

Well, at this point our party is largely made up of truly insane characters by 40k standards, because Black Crusade. I'm a Heretek Archmagos Genetor who can throw down hordes of thousands of cannon fodder, plus some pretty serious orbital bombardment from our frigate that could probably manage wiping the USA. That's not counting the sixty different plagues the Nurgle Sorceror and his cabal are going to lay down, the continuous psychic assault from the Tzeench Prince and just a true shitton of choppy from the Khornate Bezerker who shows up occasionally because he has a travelling job.
Hell, we could go tell that Slaneeshi warband we worked with a while ago that there was this awesome planet with no Admech protection or Marines or anything and just watch them Evil Seducer their way though everything, that would be a good way of paying them back for the assault on the local DarkMech we recruited them for.

I do kinda want to see her fight Scoria, though. Only seen the first few seasons, but I'm fairly certain that she'd have a little difficulty fighting someone with an instant-matterdelete mace and five guns that each make mincemeat of Marines.

I mean, this works well most of the time, but it slightly defeats the fun of the thing.

Vlad "killing coons by the light of the moon" Dracula

The answer is always the same. The max level wizard sends her through a portal to another dimension

>sends her through a portal to another dimension
Works every time most of the time.

Damn right it does.

You are an idiot.

>you just turned yourself into a colossal snake-demon: what the fuck does that GAIN you in the end?

Freeze her in time, than get my buddy to wrap up the space around her, seal it into the lighter and throw it into the Ocean of Oroboros. Done.

Rogue Trader Party. Show her the horrific alien heads we keep as trophies, offer her a position as a junior member of our insertion team. She can get a promotion once she caps her first demon.

Hope she can swim.

The party of superheroes subdues and arrests the poor mentally ill girl effortlessly.

>Buffy is set in the 40k verse's past
This is actually not a bad idea, especially when you factor in the whole crazy shamans creating superbeings to protect humanity thing

>arrests the poor mentally ill girl
>That one angel episode where they track down the crazy Slayer
What is the best season of the buffyverse, and why is it the last season of angel

Is that you Erik?

I'd say my Gangrel Bruja's chances are pretty good. Vigor max, resilience max, celerity 3, pumped physicals with guns, max strength, protean max, street fighting, ride the wave merits....I'd say he could handle her since he fights smarter than most enemies she's ever pasted.

Start making stupid quips directly to the camera.
Hopefully, the cancerous fanbase will love me, allowing me to stick around.

Worked for Aku. More or less.

Wasn't his motivation getting out of all of those soul claiming contracts he made?

Gotta take out her friends first like said. Her best friend is a max level wizard now, and when her sister is in any dimension other than the Earth she is basically a god and can open inter-dimensional portals [because she is made out of magic.]

A villain tried that on Buffy once, and if I remember right her friends rescued her like usual.

So, since Buffy doesn't seem to really make the cut, how about your parties facing Illyria? In her true form of course.

get on comms and scream for Sixteen to bring the ship around to pick my lardy bothan ass up. And the other guys too I guess.

Illyria is basically the mix of Obrityh, Aerogradon and whatever the Queen of Chaos was, so a super tentacle demon Marilith with shitloads of hits in one go with time manipulation

It is canonically a scythe, not my fault whedon has no idea what that looks like.

Round 1:
Summon Love Interest
Quickened Snarky One Liner

Round 2:
Mysterious Recurring Character Escape

>implying that Buffy wouldn't fit right into a superhero game

Give her a jumpsuit and she's ready to go. Constantine can't be everywhere.

The Scythe is a title, it is an axe dude.