Galactic Federation

What the fuck is going on edition?

first

We're baking bread and breaking bread.

And fighting yeast.

>A large Rok enters the chamber, a huge pipe in its beak, smoke coming from it. He takes a seat where Taxla normally would be.

>Carter speaks over the Vox,while in the kitchen.

Who are you?And where is Taxla?

I have returned and dear God what has happened? Carter are you alright how are the Andronians?
>Touches the cross on his neck after seeing the carnage of the station.
What has happened since I've been gone? And i need to know how is the refugee situation? Are we intervening militarily in the situation?

Ooc had a fun as shit game of 40k boyos at 4k pts Guard vs Csm so in a good mood right now.

What carter said.

Taxla is exhausted, he hasn't slept in some days. I have offered to take his position while he rests. My name is Beak of Gold, captain of the 20th Royal Infantry, at your service
>He salutes and blows a huge puff of smoke out from his beak

Understood.
Nice pipe,by the way.
I went over to Beally's house,and we're baking bread.

Everything should be fine.The station is okay,and the Vox system is now alive,too.

>Walks into room and takes a sip of coffee
>After the small drink he sighs
What the fuck have you all done now?

How are you Director?My apologies for being gone so long but we have been engaged in a campaign of hit and run attacks against the Conclave. How are things in the Dominion?
My thoughts exactly Ambassador. Well fucking put.

Thank you, I made it myself. Taxla told me to send regards to you in particular.

Taxla must rest, human, and I have been tasked to fill in his position for that period of time.
>He adjusts the pipe again and lets out another puff of smoke

We literally reset reality by feeding a child drugs and candy.Now I'm making bread underwater with Beally the Andronian and 01.

Although they aren't responding right now,so I went to check the Vox.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started fist fighting in the council room.

Thanks.So,any news on the Avarians?

Im ̶̵h̵̷͜e̴̕r̢e

Good.Now that the bread is nearly done,where's Beally?
The sad thing is that we did.With another Hivemind.

How's the expansion.

I wish I could tell you the whole story for everything thats happened but I believe you would miss all of the next....5 meetings.
>How are things in the Dominion?
Good lord I've been so focused on the Expeditions I havent checked the reports in a long time! I really hope there isnt a civil war brewing.

Please tell me you are joking.
This fucking council I swear to Aun'O Lariske

The new blood? Well, seems there empywas so happy we went and saved their worlds and people, that he unlocked the schematics to the android armies we fought in the ringworld. Seems his father had made them, and gave him the schematics.

I am not.
On the upside,Sadan is good.

Oh yeah,we also genocided the Void heretics,and since it turns out the Ryush sector is not a refugee crisis,but an uprising,I directed the new Hive to eat it off the map.
Could you send over a model?VOX could use it.

Sure, be happy to. These are some intense killing machines I gotta say, more advanced than other tin cans I've fought. These ones can think, can outmanoeuvre a sentient being of flesh and blood.

This council was a good place once.

>
w͝h̷à͜t̴̢̨s̴̸̛ w̧r̶͠ǫ͜ņ̸g̴ ̵with ̶̸t͝h͝͠í̵ś ̴̵c͟o̸̢ù͢ǹ̷c͞i̢l̷̛ ̶̢
͢b̷̕l̴u͢e̷ ̛ḿ̡͢e̴̛at?

It still is.Just that recently weird shit has happened.

Oh yeah.We cooked a tiny me in the bread.
Good.Can they use fingers?

Sometimes I fear the insane out number the sane in the Federation.
I hope not at least. And if you'd like one of these days I'll have you visit our Earth and I'll visit yours. Though it might be covered in signs of industry and the ruins of previous wars there is nothing like it I swear.

Nothing..?We do our job.
Not our fault an ADHD kid got LSD and reset the universe.
Well,it is.But you get what I mean.

I'm not insane.

I hope.

Talons, all of them are built for combat, just different models for different ways of killing. They can use them for rending things apart, seen it myself on the ring world.
>He blows out several smoke rings and watches them float up

Some rather "strange" fellows have been showing up as of late.

Well who is the new Hive eating? All signs we have found and all the information we've gathered has us on the side of these freedom fighters. Besides the Kingdom has detained Imperial citizens who were just bystanders.

That's good enough.As long as it can type and use a coffee machine,it's good.
Yes.But also some new species.

>Hi sits in his chair and rubs his eyes.
I mean...he did just admit to resetting the universe you...whatever you are.
Well that's cute but the weird shit is getting out of hand.
We need some kind of Interdimensional group to keep these fucking 29'nth dimensioners from killing us.
Aswell.

I'm afraid both sides.These freedom fighters are using violent methods and want to exterminate all Eortites.I sent an evac ship to bust out your guys,and mine have left the system.

But yeah they all gonna die.
Unless we vote not to.I'm fine with any outcome.

Well,we have Beally.
And I can usually handle them,but I am currently researching a way to defend the place.

One moment.I must go for a few minutes,have to check the ship.

Well I'd commend you if you managed to get them to do it, seeing how they are built for combat roles.

w͝e̛ ̛are̛ ̨ư̧ǹ̷͟i̶͠͡t̡ ̛o̡̢͞n͟e͟͞ ͝s͞p̧e͘͟͞a̴k͡͡er̨̢͡/͟d̛įp̡̀ĺ̕oḿa͟c̡̛y̡͜͞ fo͟͡r͜ ͜uş/̸i̡/̶͢we̵

b̷̶̨ųt̀͟ ̧wę̶͡/̷ư̕͠s̵/i̸̢ ̀́n̨͜͞è͢e̴̸d͟ ̨̡t̨̛͢o̶͠ ̸͘s̢̀l̷̡u̶͢mb̸é̛r/́͟res̷t̴͟
͞s͘͢o ̧ẃ̛e̡/u̕͡s/̴̸i ̷̧wi͢l̶l͝ ̶͞l̶e̕t̴ ̸͞s̶̡o̷me͝ǫne̛͟ ̶n̵o̵͠t͘ ú̀s̕̕͝ ͝e͞͞x̡͟p̡̕l̛̛a̵̧i͞n̸ ̧u͢s̕

Goodnight bud.

>The captain stretches and puts his pipe out before placing it in a case
I'm gonna nap, I'll see what's happened when I wake up
>He leans back in his chair and shits his eyes, asleep in moments

We and Carter are building separate devices to handle it. Ours is relying on psionic power to help control and focus a beam of pure psychic energy with enough malice and souls of the dead imbued in it to kill anything. Regardless of dimension.
Well the Empire votes no. We still have people on the ground there assisting the wounded and injured. Not all of these people are murderers Carter.

You...
You use raw psychic power and souls and turn them into a laser.
Wow.

Yes,his people are.I am building something out of assorted parts to help with the laser.

And I know they all aren't murderers,but I would recommend you pull your people out.Even if the Hive doesn't arrive,we will likely have to fight in the sector regardless.

Either way,we have to do something.

Goodnight,Prethoryn.

Hey the end justifies the means. If Carter fails in his quest to obtain the body of the Storm Kings this is our back up. A sufficiently strong group of psionics could possibly stop the Court from entering /altering our reality in the first place.
Carter let us be voices of reason. If we jump the Federation fleet into the Ryush system as a neutral force we can threaten both sides into negotiating. Believe me it has worked before in Empire history perhaps we can reach an agreement here.

True enough.
I'll send the orders to leave.
The court is an enemy now?

They have given us a reset on our universe this time. But next time they might destroy it for good. Honestly it's just a precaution. Besides we still have the Storm Kings to deal with.

Okay.That might work.

But I'll send the Hive if all else fails.

And the Court isn't an enemy,per say.It's just that I would like cessation to happen when we all die,rather then while we're alive.

And I need the Storm King Father's carcass for research.

As for now,I'm just going to stay in my ship,parked at Beally's place.

So,any news?

Well who should lead the fleet? I vote Jaxara I bet he's quite the tactician. But in all seriousness we shall have all the Federation members in attendance arrive there as well to give a unified fave for the Eortans and the rebels to negotiate with. Hopefully it won't come to conflict and we can deploy some of Silver Frond's machines to the planets to stop further violence by eating the weaponry. And let us keep the reality warping to a minimum Carter. No more drugs for members of the Court or I will personally make a new reality so i can personally smack the shit out of you over and over for being such a dumbass.

Okay,fine.I wasn't being a dumbass,that was a very enlightening experience,and got me a valuable sample that will save us all someday.

Also why would I use reality warping there.I'm not gonna waste it on that sector,simple bioships are good enough.

I vote either Jaxara,or Baron Taxla.

But I'll lead my own.Simply because they won't follow any one else as well.
Ooc
So,do you want to help with infantry rules?
Today we actually did fight 3000 gaunts from a Hive,so Beally and I had to roll 10 d100s against it to win.We should make infantry rules,or at least single fighter rules.

Also,what type of universe is this?I'm playing Carter as a means well scientist who has lost all fucks to give and lives in another reality (literally),but I hope I'm playing him correctly.But are we going for a more serious game where there are millions of casaultys and we need to manage this,or a fantasy game of noble dark/bright stuff,or what?
I just want to know.I'm happy with how you guys are playing your dudes,but I just want to know how to approach this.

Suuure it will. And I've seen the files on the Eortan military while they might out number us it would leave them stretched very thin. But the Hivemind you told me of (not our Prethoryn friends) might be a a more massive threat.

Ooc I'm trying to play more seriously and be a fool to the general craziness that's been going on. Because being a military leader and ambassador he has to be pragmatic about the situations he is forced into but really doesn't want any more bloodshed and is just trying to do what he thinks is best for his people and the Federation. But i like it for infantry being quick and easy but we should try to work on armored vehicles as well.

Karl,you know as much as me that the Court wants to kill us.But I ended up with something great.

I got a sample.A sample of ASMODEUS,before the cessation.I also have a sample of DANTALION's blades.

Trust me when I say that your laser needs backup.This research must be done.

Besides,it was a calculated risk,and I took it.If push had come to shove,I would have used the sample to force ASMODEUS back in and recreate reality.

Ooc
Yeah,I see how your Ambassador acts.And I'm not trying a lol randumb dude,don't worry.Carter is more of a tired,apathetic man who's lost a lt,and will do anything to fix his issues.Your guy and mine contrast quite nicely in this regard,especially when working together.

So,I was thinking for two more rules.A set of ground warfare rules,and some fighting rules for situations like the W'nai incident or the Gaunt assault.What do you think?

Also,the Hive may seem like a threat,but I believe negotiation is possible.

Although now we aren't giving it the Ryush sector.

Regardless,I am willing to support any action we do.The Federation works together on matters like this,and I help the Federation.

And no,I won't use anything extradimensional,unless it is needed.
The ASMODEUS incident was for the sample.

For now,I will rest.Tomorrow,we will vote on a course of action.

So I'm tired,but no one else is currently here so I'll keep it bumped.Regardless,I'll work on the rules tomorrow.
Hope everyone is having a good time in these threads.

In other news,Ovaa recently had an idea,of maiing a flag for the Federation.If anyone has ideas,tell him or me,please.Perhaps it would be a simpler draw request.

Anyways,good night.I'll keep it up as long as I can.

An Asurian steps into the outer ring of the chamber, seating herself on the observer states section. She mumbles something quietly to herself.

"Well, lets see if being here around all these xenos proves useful at all.."

Oh,huh.
You're here.

Well,I'm afraid everyone else is resting.Or off doing other things.We will vote on the Ryush situation tomorrow.

So,what would you like to discuss?

Greetings. Ryish situation? Are there logs or holodisks available which can inform me more of this?

I'm unsure what we can discuss, other than trade proposals. We may not accept foreigners within our borders, but we accept foreign goods, within regulations. Hm..

What kind of foreign goods?
And good. You know as well as I that too have the Hive munching on beings regardless of their political views is bad for all of us.
Was watching Castle in the Sky dudes but hit me with those rules before i call it a night

Recently,the Ryush sector had a refugee crisis,so we sent goods and help.
Turns out,they lied,and it was actually a natuve uprising/war,and now we must deliberate on our actions.

I'm fine with anything.Hell,I offered a Hivemind to just eat the sector,as a potential option.

But a trade proposal is fine.
What do you have to offer,and what are you in need of?

Good,you're awake.Thought you collapsed of exhaustion.
Regardless,the premature cessation was for a reason,and I don't expect any more experiments to be so extreme.

So,what alternate solution do you propose?
I don't have the rules yet.I'll try and make them tomorrow.
It's pretty tiring,though,so I may not post as much.
I'll make the ground wars first since soon you'll be fighting the Conclave hierarch on the ground,then I'll make ambassador/skirmish/small group engagements.
Like the Rok marines vs the Void heretics(though they're all dead now.),or the laser and other project vs something like OMEGA or the End.

Either way,I'll finish up a first draft and show you guys,then I'll do finishing touches.

Also Castle in the Sky is fucking great.

I still propose diplomacy. After all we are Ambassadors and leaders of our people. And though we may be called upon to go to war sometimes that doesn't mean that it should always be the solution we go for. But i recommend we jump the fleet into the sector to keep the warring parties away from each other and to begin negotiations between the two sides.
Used to watch it all the time as a kid. Is still as good as i remember it which is not true for a lot of movies you watch in your youth

Pastries, resources absent from our sector..

Ooc good night all
You shall receive all the chocolates,pastries and desserts your heart desires. And i wonder if you could answer a question for me. I know your race is noble and great but are you for lewd?

Understood.

You are right in that we are Ambassadors.We shouldn't be warmongers.
But the Eortan lied to us.We gave supplies under false pretenses.They wastes our efforts,sidetracked supplies that could've been used to help fight the Conclave,or stop the W'nai plague before it spread so much.By their own laws they should be imprisoned for 50+ years.

The way I see it,I wouldn't mind roughing up aome of them.But we must vote on an action.I will send a fleet of bioships to the sector.
By the way if we end up using fleets I'm sending 7 dreads,12battleships,13 cruisers,45 destroyers,and 135 corvettes,with 400 elite infantry with plasma,and all using exotic weaponry of a combination of laser forwarded acid bolts,virulent fungal slugs,spined bone flechettes,and void heretic organs.
All in all just 7+2 against unshielded bioships.I'll change it if it's too OP or something,but this is meant as a show of force.
Well,what resources are you lacking?FTL,technology,metals,knowledge,the Wastes probably have it.
As for the pastries,I can provide some,but you'd want to talk to my Hivemind friend,Prethoryn.He makes cakes.

Ooc
Good night dude.

Well,I must go now.I'm rather tired.I will see you all tomorrow.
Last bump,I guess.I'll bump it again in 40 minutes if need be,but that's it.

>The captain wakes up and starches, and takes his pipe back out
What I miss? And who's the pointy ear.

streches fucking phone

I take offense to that, dammit. Why in the paleohell is everyone always commenting on ears?!

fags

>>/out/

Not corsair, the other knife ear.

>angry flapping ear noises
You're only making this worse.

Calm yourself, it's a compliment
>He lights the tobacco in his pipe

It somehow doesn't feel like one. It stinks of racial slur, and a one used by humans as well. But I will have to give you the benefit of doubt.

Knife is a positive item in Rok society, so it's a compliment to refer to something as knife. We don't have a racial slur for you because I not know what you look like beneath the mask.

wh̵y̡͘ ̷d́͢o̴͢ ̸̕yo̶ù ̀w͢͞an͝t̸ ̛͠t̡͡͞o͟ ̀͟fí͢ģht̴͜ ţh̸̡e ̵͜ḩ͘o͠ly͟͞ ͜me̴͘͠a̢t͞?͞ ̢ju̧s͟t͜ ̨͞b̧ę̨͘c͘aus̡͝ȩ̶͟ ͜ţ́h͘e͝ ̢͘h̴͢o͝ĺ͘y̡ ͠mea̧t̸͡ś̶ ̡a̶͞d͡o͢p͞t́́́i̶n̵͟g̛ ͡m̶ȩ͞a̡͝t͘͜ ̀͟͠i̢s̢̡ ̷bei̧ņg̴ m̧͘e̛a̢n/r̵̵u̢d̵̛̀e̡͘/̴ŗ̀͘eb́ȩ͜l̵͢l͢͝io͝u͘s̀͢͠ ́͝d̕͢o͝e̸̸̵ş̷̨n̢'̴͘t̴͢͜ ͠m̶̕eá̛͘n̸͜ ͜w̷̧͟e̶̕ ̡şh̨̧ǫùl̨͜d͟ ̵stop ̶b́͜è̵͞ín̵g̴ f̡r̵̛͠i̛e͠n͢ḑ̧͡s͘ w̷̸ith̶̢ ͡t̛h̸͢͞e ̕̕h̶͢͠o͡l̸y͘ ́́m̴̷e̵a̕t͢
̡̛i͞t̷ ̷͘m̢̛e̷̛à̵ns ̵͘͡w̷͡ę̷̛ ̡s̵̨h̡͝ou̕l͞d͡ ̨͜hé͘l͝p̢̕ ̡t̵h͜e ho̡l͘y͞ ̢m̨̀ęat̸ ̀m̧a̶͝ķ̧ę͡ ̧s̷̡ur̡͝͠e͟͡ ̧h͝is̡̛ a͟͟͢d̵̛op͜te͠ḑ͡ ḿé͠át̴̕ f̕͜a̸͢l̡͠l̡s͢ ͟͡b̸a͜͞c̢k̨̡͟ ͜i̡̡n̛ ͞͠͡l̡͟i͘n̴͞é͜͡.͟

o̢͠n ̶t͠he ̧s̕u̡͟b̸j͘e̷͡çţ̴ ̧o̵f ̸ṕa̕͢s̡̡t̵̷͘r̨i͝e̴ś̀ ̨t̢̀odáy̸ w̛͟è̷͡ m̸ad́e̛ ͟m̛i̸n̶į̧͢ ca̷keś͜͠

So are you asking me to remove my mask in order to come up with the right insult?

No, just saying how can't we have a racial slur when we don't even know the species.

Good morning fellow Ambassadors.
I don't see why you still harbor a grudge Corsair. If you had joined us in battle against the Conclave you would have been entitled to your share of the spoils but instead of working profitably with us you choose to insult us at every turn.

Ah the human Taxla told me of. Care for a spot of tobacco?

We might coextist in this federation, human. But this is the extent of the tolerance I am going to extend to you, and if you don't know why, I suggest you open up some history books.
Rmph. Sorry then. Ears are a touchy subject for us.

Ugh. You resetted reality? Do you have any idea what messing with time and space can cause to the universe?

Perhaps that -is- the reason the universe is being constantly breached by outer-dimensional threats.

Ahhh of course. I've brought some Cigars from Mars if you'd like to try one of them. Do you have a light? And what did he tell you of me?

y͜o̡u͘͡ ̛͢a͡re͘͟ sú͟c͘͜͡h̕̕ ̵a̡̡ ̡̕͜r̸ác̴͢i͜͡s͟͡t ͜a̡r͡ŕ̡ơ̴͜g͘a̴n̢͜t̴̛͟ ̡̡͡jȩ͜͜r̶k̡̀,̛̀͘ ̶p̕͠͡oi͡ņt́͠y̴ m̸̕e̵á̡t́͘͟
͟͢n̢͘͜ǫ̧̕w̨ ͟h̛͘a̡͘v̷͢e ͘͝͡s̀o̶͢m̶e̷͘ ̡c̡̧͢a͜͜k͞e ̧̡͡s̀͝o̴̧͞ ̧y͟o͢u ̢̛w̨͟i̢͜ļ͡l ̀̀st̸̡̛op̢ ͟le͝a̸̧̛k̛i̢̨n͟g͢ ͟m̧e̵͘͞an͝ ̢́w͠͠o͟͝r͝d̸́s ̢̀͟f̶̀r͜o̢̨m̨͝ ͟͞y̶͡o̴̕u̴r͞ ̶m͞oư̷t̢̛̕h̴ ̴̡f̸ò̵r ͘a ̷̷ti͢m͞e̵̢̢

Cephalopod we have already raided and hit many Conclave worlds and seem to have spread their forces thin. Is there an important target we can hit that would really doom the Hirearch?
Well how could i prove that we sincerely wish for better relations between our people?

Yes there is. And my fleet will be reinforcing yours for this battle. Now that their forces are spread up thin we must break the defense of the galactic cartographer. A center structure, which guides all our hyperspace systems through their galactic course. Taking this down will leave every Conclave ship in the galaxy blind, unable to connect to the hyperspace routes on their maps.

They won't be able to come back to the homerworld until we re-stablish the link. My kin's ships won't be able to reinforce your attack on the capital. Of course that will also mean I will need to be on one of your ships to reach the homeworld and claim the throne of High Hierarch

The fault is mine, I didn't know, accept my apologies.

Good to see someone in this assembly has a taste for the finer things
>Offers the lighter for your cigar
Taxla told me of a imperial human, honourable sort fighting a war with the cephalopods and doing the enslaved a big favour. He spoke admirably of your nation too.

Two of our strongest fleets will soon be assembling to invade the system as well.
Ooc will you be controlling the opposing fleet?
I am glad to hear of that. We also have a high opinion of the Dukedom.
>Puffs a big circle of smoke.
For the Federation.

If you want a human player oppossing yours I will, albeit I am currently a bit busy so if I do the answers will be coming slowly.

Good. The deathfleet of the 3rd ascendant will have retreated there to lick their wounds from your last encounter.

Perhaps a joint military exercise is in order, I must say I'm quite impressed by your heavy infantry. They are the staple of the Rok species, and we respect any who also perform the role.

>Limps into the chamber,his metal peg leg clicking on the floor

Now, what did i miss

We shall join up in the neighboring system.
Ooc we'll do it in a little if that's fine.
Perhaps you can join us on campaign Captain.

Against the cephalopods correct?

Now, I've been thinkin' , and dis is no hasty decision mind you, but my people called for a clan-meet, and a course is being voted.The Rumar,and all planets in our marches may now secede from this federation.The vote now stands 3-4 three for,Four against.

my vote has not been used, not yet.

c̴͜a̢n̸̨͠ w͟é̴ ̶̀b̶r̀i̛b̶͜e͜ ̵y̨o̵ú ̡with̀͞ ̸̛c̸̕up͜c̡̀akes̵̀?̛