Paizo Games General /pgg/

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder)

What swimwear does your character wear? When was the last time they went to the beach at all?

Link repository; point out problems if found: ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1h86ipWieorgr8d5YDzmV0zt8sZ1j-zdyS8EuD32GWTs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/14a3bZPwqqj4Zclwk08vdjKENz0jHbl4yjZ_OFNXex8k/edit?usp=sharing
youtu.be/3Th4okFICCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Skinny dipping is the only way to go. And less the beach, and more trying to swim up river as part of her training.

>What swimwear does your character wear?
None
>When was the last time they went to the beach at all?
Do hotsprings count? Cause they went to the hotsprings

Hmmm
A very good start.
Maybe I'll see if the drawthread can make her look a bit less enthusiastic.
Loving the hair though.

You cant improve your breaststroke without wearing full plate armor.

Here's another angle.

puffy areola
Did you draw these, user?
They're pretty damn good

For anybody that missed it, here's the information we got from The Drift podcast interview.

docs.google.com/document/d/1h86ipWieorgr8d5YDzmV0zt8sZ1j-zdyS8EuD32GWTs/edit

Does anything on this list excite you? Anything piss you off?

STOP LEWDING THE WINDRANGER

Chainmail bikini, same thing he wears into battle.

>Did you draw these, user?
Nope, though puffy areola are the absolute best and if you add them in you're my nigga.

It's not the Windranger! It's a girl from that other MOBA game, Paladins.

Her name is Cassie! Look her up and you'll get tons of art.

>Its not Windranger, its just a blatant ripoff of windranger.

One more piece because this is kinda fun.

Pfft, so? She's got fatter tits and is way cuter.

probably will have two or three swinsuits. can't wear the same boring thing to other resort planets.

To the drawthread I'll go, then
I'm feeling an Alonne greatbow aesthetic for her weapon, and maybe a bit more toned of a figure than Cassie.
How tall is Cassie in paladins?

That's pretty nice, I won't lie

UNF!

>How tall is Cassie in paladins?

No idea, though if you wanted my personal opinion I'd make her pretty tall - it takes size to use a greatbow, and making your woman tall masks a lot of the muscle that would otherwise bulge out if she was short.

In Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Liu Bei, Guan Yu, and Zhang Fei swore an oath to become blood-brothers and defend the empire from chaos.

Today, in Hell's Rebels: Group A, the party swore an oath to conduct an occult ritual to acquire larger breasts, despite one of the party members being a girl (male) who is simply pranking the others with a phoney occult ritual, and despite another party member disbelieving the ritual but being peer-pressured into joining all the same.

The issue is that, unbeknowst to the girl (male) who roped others into a "fake" ritual, the ritual is actually fully functional and will indeed increase chest size.

Who knows what will happen to the girl (male) who goes along with the ritual? What will become of him?

It should be noted that the occult ritual involves working as maids in a maid cafe, and that the main villain of Hell's Rebels' first book, Nox (who is a cute anime girl here, rather than an ugly woman), was also tricked into conducting the ritual.

Calsi pls

"Smallclothes," so basically just like a plain cloth pair of shorts. And in-universe his last trip to the beach was sometime about three days ago. It was the start of the worst week he's had in years.

God help this poor man.
Princess rant courtesy of based Protag.

You will behold the might of my shortstack archer, who wields a bow taller than she.
It takes all of her monumental concentration to suck in her chest enough for it to not hit her breasts.
She's lost a good number of blouses to close calls in her training

based autistic princess

Titties for all. Do spell formula A, get spell result A.

Repostan for answers:
Okay, quick question because five minutes of googling has turned up nothing.
Can I stack Bushi and Privateer on Warlord? I'm not seeing anything that conflicts from the SRD, though it does make regaining maneuvers a bit odd.

>It takes all of her monumental concentration to suck in her chest enough for it to not hit her breasts

I've got a better idea, she binds her breasts, but it's not a very good job as you can see the heft of them spilling out from over and under the bindings, threatening to rip them apart at the first sign of stress.

Oh, wait, forgot a bit of downtime--more like six or seven days ago.

I like Stamina, since it reminds me of Vitality from Fantasy Craft. Separating it into two parts I think will be helpful, since the party has to pick between healing one or the other and it's effect on battle

>tfw her rippling back muscles tear apart her bindings on a bad draw and she has to call one of her party members over to hold her breasts so that she doesn't hit them, because you can't just let off the tension on a greatbow

plus, imagine if there's feats and abilities that increase one or the other. I bet there'll be some debate as to whether increasing HP or Stamina is a better investment.

So who is going to be her best friend in Ensoulment? Her bitterest rival?

Reminder that only Celeb apps will get into Ensoulment.

thats why amazons cut off one of their breasts to become expert archers

>Jericho basically confirmed for getting in
Way to spoil things.

Poor snek man needs a night on the town.

Has she been apped yet?

>mfw she is frustrated by her breasts and how they get in the way of her archery, but secretly loves the attention she gets from the men in the party, and relishes the opportunities she can call them over and hold her breasts during a shoot.

All I did was ask Protag for an autistic dress rant.

On the one hand, one regens with a few minutes' breather and gives you a buffer before you actually begin hurting.

On the other, one keeps you from fucking dying.

Both seem fairly useful.

If you're going by art as a basis for confirmation, then Giancarlo, Ichabod, Spidget, CCC, Rinta, Vandred, and Derrin are all confirmed too.

Forgot to mention Varius.

CCC is a given at this point, I don't think there's anybody arguing against that. The difference is that now Protag is contributing to a piece.

And Varius and me.

Probably done for the night, but I'll see how I feel after I eat.

I realized I forgot Varius. Also, submit that app already, Surge.

Nope!
I really need to fucking get to work on it. I'm planning on making a few different iterations so I can enter them into different games as they come up.
First campaign I'm thinking of is JttW, because level 10 gestalt start will give her a nice power curve, considering I need a PrC at the moment to make her STR based, unless any has found another feature that works.

She's going to be very very kuudere, but Secretly have a submissive side, as she grows weary of being too independent all the time as a sniper-type figure
There will be back and forth bullying for sure

>It could only be hubris or misanthropy to suggest that whatever dignity is held by natures work is not also inherent to fashion.
Unironically makes me think.
Autistic dress princess confirmed philosopher.

I want to learn more about this new system for weapons they have where they have more going for them than just numerical buffs. I'm looking forward to making destiny/warframe type guns in setting.

Zen Archer allows for WIS-based archery

I was looking at Zen Archer as a fallback, so that might be good.
My intent is for her to just do as much damage as possible with a single arrow though, so I probably won't make too much use of flurry

I wish I was at home (polishing my armor).

The princess is too loud.

My fangs hurt.

I'm hungry.

Certain weapons have certain effects, like radiaton based attacks, or graviton based crushing maneuvers that can produce obstacles on the battlefield, that sort of stuff.

Why not as much damage as possible with one arrow and every arrow after that

docs.google.com/document/d/14a3bZPwqqj4Zclwk08vdjKENz0jHbl4yjZ_OFNXex8k/edit?usp=sharing

As requested, slayer initiator archetype. It's light, but functional. Can work on this some more as stuff is pointed out/requested.

Taking new requests for quick and dirty homebrew.

C3 is the first villain the party must slay

Purely for flavor!
You can't fire a greatbow more than once or twice every six seconds, silly user. And if you get hit with an arrow the size of a javelin, then it'll definitely do a lot of damage.

Well, you need to
1. Find a way to wield the largest bow possible
2. I guess vital strike

Now make an archetype that grants 4-level casting to the Slayer, and make it compatible with the Reaper archetype.

Vital strike was the idea.
I know there's that one feat that lets you wield a weapon for a size class above your own, so that was what I was planning on using.

CCC seems obvious to me but I could see her not getting in. Protagonist obviously has particulars in minds in regards to the philosophies and types of characters he wants, and I'm not convinced I or /pgg/ in general has grasped it.

I'm definitely prepared for the final list to be a huge surprise with this particular game.

Should be easy enough. Kawase didn't build her for survivability.

Nice, hope you get in whatever game you want. Also, could you please expand on her personality?

>Secretly submissive Kuudere

But does she have a type?

I actually think Aurelia would be a garunteed in without Broodie's shit schedule

so who out of the female apps is the best wife for Jericho? DHB has said he is looking for a wife.

Aurelia :^)

Are there seriously no apps crushing on the king yet?

I'm of the opinion that backstories make personalities, and I haven't fully written up anything of the sort just yet. However, at the moment, I can say that she's likely going to be quite monk-ish, even if I don't end up going with monk levels in a campaign. Think the connotations of body pact, but with pure archery.

Well, her type would probably be anyone she could bully, which is a lot of folks with how strong she'll be but she'd be very content if one of the targets of her bullying would man up and manage to overpower her

A nice NPC.

Can I do a manifester instead of a caster?

Yeah so like user said
aurelia

Interesting, stoic rather than snarky kuuderes are great. Well, we'll look forward to seeing how she'll turn out!

Varius' player here. The art is fantastic, thank you. I love the expression. Cards are a great little team-bonding activity, too.

Manifesters are good too. Give it a decent power list though, and stuff it can do with psionic focus and power points too.

Sure thing.

Isn't she the one with a reincarnated husband. We need drawfriend to draw Jericho talking to another app. I think he's the tallest too at 6'6"?

Jericho could be her reincarnated husband!

We really don't.

I was promised a deer-riding cavalier for JttW. Where is it?

I think Alexander is a little taller actually, at 6'7".

I want Jericho to hang out and have a beer with his fellow tiefling man!

So trying to come up with some custom set pieces for Starfinder and the idea that comes to mind is a giant ship with a domed section the size of a city (let's say new york for shits and grins) that has a massive beach front and a full o town in it with the sections below going into the ship proper. What sort of organization should I have running such a vessel?

Sorry, all we found was a tiny goat ineffectually menacing a cat.

youtu.be/3Th4okFICCw

Cards are also a great way to bond with your buddies. Just make sure the rogue doesn't try to cheat.

That's adorable. Your tardiness is excused.

Couldn't say. Dude in the inner tube looks like an off-duty Hellknight, but the inclusion of tiny subhumans makes me think otherwise. Possibly a cult of Shelyn?

>ywn be LAWFULLY WEDDED TO A PROPER, LAWFUL HELLKNIGHT

why live

I could never pull off snark even if I tried, user.
Is there any way I could get a link to the discord or the IRC?
I love asking for build advice in the threads, but I feel like I get annoying if I do it too much, especially because I can be a bit obtuse at times

Yw I always liked him.

Tiefling group shot could be fun.

Resort companies that pooled their resources and quibble over who owns what all the time.

Also the crime families trying to leverage a controlling interest in the whole thing so they can make it the galaxy's largest and most luxurious smuggling ship.

Make sure to draw the Empress standing above Alexander's shoulder, kind of like a STAND

Who are all the Tieflings

Just Jarlin, Jericho, and Alexander right?

Do I do "Surname Given name", or "Given name Surname" for a Minkaian name for JttW?

Not a bad idea although combining it with perhaps they could be eternal space bound beach bums who have a low stake interest in the criminal underworld by allowing ships and cargo to hitch a ride with them when they make their rounds around the Pact worlds.

That aside, I love the image in my head of a hellknight sunbathing in black and red trunks while a female hellknight is next to him in a similarly colored two piece.being all stern but enjoying their vacation.

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

The character I'm working on is a tiefling, so it's not happening until I submit her.

Tiefling gangbang?

Isn't Jericho a really unattractive marriage partner because he's a true breeding tiefling? You basically doom yourself to tiefling children.

No- um... Hm...

>Aureliia surrounded by all the tiefling men
>to prove themselves her husband, they have to take her in bed

Yamero! She's pure!