The barmaid is a European pied flycatcher

>the barmaid is a European pied flycatcher

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53721475/#53721475
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will she carry drinks when she's that tiny?

Does she just tweet at you to come get your drink from the bar yourself and rely on being adorable songbird to get tips anyway?

I hope you know which thread you killed for this. Was it worth it?

I don't see you complaining about archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53721475/#53721475

>On stage, a pangolin is playing a mandolin

A quest thread would be better than this thread-

>I don't see you complaining about archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53721475/#53721475

Ohhhh... You're Bajoran Helmet user! Nice to see you're still working hard to prove that the mods are out to get you.

I really should've listened to the ranger about those mushrooms

Tiny magic gloves let her shrink objects to a size she can carry.

does this work on genitals

and if so, how sharp are her talons

no gloves are needed in your case user

They can be used on a medium sized creature, though an unwilling target would have a high chance of resisting. She can't target specific body parts.

Pic related as long as she's gentle.

that's even better actually

So, is the bar run by a retired ranger? I could see tiny birds being the favored companion of either a v ery young or a very old one, and I don't see a kid (and I mean a legitimate kid here, none of that "only looks like one" bullshit) running bar

Maybe it's a curse? Whoever it was before pissed off a wizard and is now a bird, but it's a Librarian case where being a bird trumps being a person?

Either way, cute

It was opened by a druid who opened the tavern as a way to give awakened animals a way to live that isn't inherently demoralizing given their human-like sapience.

It's also an attempt to get people to better respect animals, with surprising success.

As long as it's no a vegetarian tavern, then that's pretty cool.

How many awakened workers are there? Can't be that there's a single bird serving all the tables

I can't believe people are falling for that "quest thread would be better than this thread, bring back quests" bait

>old ranger and his birb waifu running cozy tavern innawoods

comfy

>A barmaid with tits

>there are two barmaids
>both are large blue-footed boobies

>A tit barmaid

Is the inn in a country ruled by the King of Saxony?

>try hitting on the barmaid
>she did something in response, but you don't think she can physically talk
>you're not sure if it worked or not
>later that night, you're woken up by a sudden wave of vertigo and a gryphon-sized barmaid sitting on your chest

>The Chef is a Shrike
>His grilled skewers are to die for

>We're living in the Hatoful Boyfriend setting

I scritch her cheek feathers.

> (OP)
>>The Chef is a Shrike
>>His grilled skewers are to die for

Fool me once, I'm never eating at Cicero's again.

>The owner of the bar

>The brain-eating zombies that no one's been able to locate aren't actually zombies, just normal Great Tits
>Marabou storks have evolved cloaca stingers that let them inject their eggs into their prey
>The horde of barbarians descending from the frozen north, south, east, west, and slightly southwest but not entirely southwest is composed of white-feather penguins with prehensile tongues and comically large pickaxes
>A flock of vampire finches is trying to sneak into the city by way of a hollow giraffe made of fancy junk

Does she have big tits?

>bird based setting

How would it work?

Assume no other intelligent animals/humanoids. JUST birbs.

Shrikes are good contenders for not!Orcs. Other large birds of prey would be rare dragon-esque creatures that occasionally descend upon civilized birdies.

Shrikes are the best argument against "intelligent design." They're a predator that cannot kill their preferred prey with the claws and beak that they have, and must instead use ingenuity to slay small animals on sharp objects. No rational designer would create a creature which cannot live on its own.

Or God's just trollin.

>those dubs
Kek, why do you hate the shrike?

They snatch frogs off of comfy river banks and throw them onto thorns.

(he lacks talons.)

literally who

> "Sir, stop putting your hands all over the barmaid."
> "She likes it."

Why is it pied? What makes it pied?

The two colours?

thanks for reminding me, i havent read that for a while

Since when are pies two colours? Is the pied piper some sort of striped bastard?

Anyways, I guess that answers my question none the less. Thanks user.

>muh evolutionism is real

time to test the "sexy son" hypothesis

do want

Mouse Guard Expansion Book, maybe?

Land birds would have high resistence, small water tyrants would be super agile, and those birds that make pottery nests would be the gimmicky special snowflake class.

Classes should be restricted based on species, maybe, but each species could have multiple classes.

Setting wise, is this Earth, not!Earth, or something different?

Do they have tree-cities?

Boats? They can fly across continents (at least some can), but how do they trade goods that can't be carried?

Can they write?

I like to imagine songs are really important for their various cultures. Certain species care more about singing, others just talk. Certain songs have been passed down for generations, etc.

How long do they live? Are we gonna hand waive lifespan? Do they have "realistic" lifespans, and if so, how do they generally perceive time?

>he says, with ancestors who killed prey animals with sharp rocks and sticks

A human being could kill a small to medium sized animal with their bare hands If need be, it's simply easier not to. Shrikes possess practically no means of killing beyond impaling their prey onto things.

They could shank them with their beak, or just go for small insects.

They're actually able to "punch above their weight," so to speak, because of their tool use. Like how humans could hunt mammoths, but only with spears.