I guess we live in a world where this doesn't fucking matter???? Inches away from a total crash and everyones all in??...

I guess we live in a world where this doesn't fucking matter???? Inches away from a total crash and everyones all in??? what the fuck

t. NoCoiner

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/3125415#p3125481
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody smart has cuck bitcoin and alts are doing great. No alarms here

You see that green candle at the end there? Yeah people think that means the crash is over and it's going to recover. I'm serious this is what people actually believe.

imagine the poor soul that sold his bags at $10k

he must be pink wojaking pretty hard right now

2018 is the year BTC/BCC kill each other off and the true cryptocurrency revolution begins.

This must be your first correction

>not buying before the final pump of this terrible currency

I shiggy diggy

this. 2018 will be great. Not so much for the two buttcoins though.

People have an established value for the coin, it went too low for people to not justify letting it fall, so it rebounds. This isn't comparable to stocks. We sell 24/7 and the sales are quick comparable to the amount of volume when compared to stocks. This shit is new, there isn't a fucking bubble like the tulips (fucking historical lie) and you got to get with the game and follow McAfee on twitter scrub. It might go down in the next 5 hours, but it's not going down in any significant market crash way.

my god wait till the normies wake up hungover tomorrow and get around to checking their accounts. sell orders and angry instagrams. blood and tearful tweets. and a nice long weekend with family to scale up the drama and pressure sells and the "it's okay sweetie, daddy will transfer you enough to cover your losses. at least you learned something!"

Reminds me of that dude who took out a mortage and bought at 19000 and sold at 13000 or something.

it's not just bitcoin, the entire market is red with only few exceptions right now and the recovery doesn't seem to be sure (or quick). I cashed out and plan on spending safe and sane christmas weekend without having to worry about it and check prices every hour. Most likely I won't miss too much gains (most people are only trying to mitigate their losses anyways) and I might get back in the game once it stabilizes a bit in a while. I seriously doubt we are getting back to 20k range in a matter of days after this.

warosu.org/biz/thread/3125415#p3125481
remember when i posted this and people laughed
i remember

There are some outliers, like heavily maintained coins like ICX and REQ that are doing really well. Or shitty coins with low volume, like LINK. It's smart to wait for the market to even out, because a lot of TA fags say there is another dip coming, that will bring us lower than today, which correlates with historical charts. We may only have a day of happiness, completing a full bull trap period before the aftermath of pink wojaks

>he checks his blockfolio on Monday
>it's up 110% from 11k bottom

>my god wait till the normies wake up hungover tomorrow and get around to checking their accounts.

What are you talking about? They would have panic sold here when they woke up to it dropping all the way down to $10.7k overnight. This is something that would throw them for a loop and potentially buy back in due to the rebound

Heh, enjoy your 2% bond gains faggot.

fuck yeah I cant wait for the phoenix

Looking at how past corrections played out I really don't think we've hit the bottom yet.

I'm hedging my bets on a few coins to be the replacement (and no it's not Litecoin for sure and I doubt it will be ETH either)

Isn't this a great time for new people to buy bitcoins? Historically, it's always been able to survive crashes.

>Looking at how past corrections played out I really don't think we've hit the bottom yet.

What? It's lost percentage-wise a little over how much the previous corrections had. This is likely the bottom (otherwise it's a legitimate crash)

Im going to bed now hoping that the cryptokalypse is not tickling my stop loss at 8,8k

No.

Bitcoin is really still only used as a black market currency or as a beanie baby-tier investment.

Right now, people are only buying it to sell it at a higher price, creating a massive bubble. If people were buying into bitcoin to use it as a real currency, then yeah, this would sustain.

Again, right now it's literally beanie baby-tier.

black markets on internet does not exist anymore but good job faggot they seem not to be able to encrypt there computers anymore

Looks like a great opportunity to me. All in.

>black markets on internet does not exist anymore
The best black markets are those you don't know exist.

>Bitcoin is really still only used as a black market currency
with fees and transaction times like that? with little to none anonymity anymore?

cryptos are used as regular currency in countries where they have no local banks but internet and phones to trade cryptos even from their remote location and/or to skip their local currency being worthless. You can work in those places on the internet for a crypto sallary they could never get locally.

Tldr: it has already a fixed usecase.

I dont give a fuck if it goes to a dollar. Its fucking bitcoin. The king

Thanks just bought 100k

If you go all in, you are retarded.

Only use 10 to 15 percent of your wealth to gamble.

I doubt theres a single person on this board over 50% into BTC

it wasn't inches. the buy pressure won't let it dip below 10k or even 12k.

The fact that everyone seems convinced that the dip can't be over and that there will be plenty of time to buy back in at a good price in the coming days/weeks makes it more likely, in my opinion, that we could just rip straight up from here. I've been watching financial markets for 10 years and seen it many times. The market doesn't behave in a way that's convenient to the most number of people. It leaves the most number of people behind crying and playing catch up. All the normies that took out mortgages at 19k (lol) just got shaken out and we are now to lift off and leave them chasing, again.

Welcome senpai, I'm just learning even though I've been in awhile. Thinking I'm going to long x 100.

90% of my total assets is in crypto.

dont worry user 80% of mine are, and that's $500

Uncanny. Tether hasn't been printing, though.

Don't feel bad

Me -
Make $150K a year in a stressful job that I slave 24 hours a day.
Wife, kid, 3 dogs
Mortgage - $170K left
Auto - $8K left
Student loans - $90K left despite having scholarships, 160 hours, no degree
IRS - $15K
Medical bills - $10K
Cash - $40K but irs is about to collect again
Crypto - $19K left

Crypto has helped pay things. Still feel fucked. I lost hope about 15 years ago and the only thing I've felt hope and being alive since has been this. And now I'm lost.

Don't be me. Don't lose hope. Love all of you guys and Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. Hate how things have became so divided and scammy. Please kek, save me.

where is that? looks comfy

Me-
165 iq
3 friends
Make $13k a year from daddy paying for community college
Nothing
No Mortgage
No Car payment (Drive a '93 Lexus)
No Student loans
Never paid taxes
Never broken anything
$200 cash
$1k in crypto

I live off chicken breast, rice, broccoli, roll your own tobacco, and $100 ounces. my total cost of living is $1000 a month. All my remaining money goes into crypto. Within a few years of milking my parents I may be able to drop out of school as a post grad and live off crypto.

>inches away from a crash

If you measure how far from crashing BTC is in inches you probably have no idea what ur talking about.

Orange Beach, Alabama. $1.5 million condo I sold 2 months ago.

>165 iq
Got me beat by 25/30 depending on the time of day. Congrats.

My situation is almost the same. It sucks making a good salary but having to spend most of it on mortgage, healthcare, etc. The risk of crypto is worth it IMO, hopefully I'll be able to pay off some of this debt...

Join the ICX club and end january you'll be able to pay off your mortgage, we are dipping right now after a great little moon showing the potential! Best time to buy if you still want to join in.

And at least you uave parents senpai. I'm 34. Mom died when I was 14 and dad when I was 16 - both died in December which is my birthday month and also theirs and also the holidays. Point being, love them and don't milk them - it sucks when they are gone. Makes you really realize time is the most precious asset. That and like them you'll be next.

.......................... wtf did you think was going to happen? that all of bitcoins dip and correct history was suddenly out the window, even though you have no reason to believe its going to be different from the dips of the past??????????????

the proof of bubble has to be proven by the bubblers now. in the beginning, they could get away with it, because bitcoin had no history. it now has years and several dips, with corrections all above the dip. literally 100% of the time, it dipped and came back. why did YOU think it wasnt going to come back?

Wow reddit that was really fucking deep. From now on I'm going to subtract one from every post number just because of how atrociously cringe this was.

buy the dips fags

I just traded icx gains for VET thoughts?

Check'd and it is. I've helped bring in a lot of money. Most of those have more than I do in the game now. Rich get richer. My boss who I run his entire shit made $2.1 million this year collecting checks and paying bills. He bought $50K in 2 months ago. His banker did the same. His accountant did the same.

Sorry for the bullshit emotional stuff. I've been faggy all week. Did do a good deed tonight and allowed an employee a bedroom for the weekend because her boyfriend beat her and her kids. Better problem than if my hash rate was off, right?

What’s the difference between this and November 9?

Cryptos are used. No one here doubts betting on the blockchain and multinational or world currency.
That doesn't mean BTC has won. It turned to an internet Explorer.

Monero took darknet.
Dash pushes for adaptation in failing economies.
LTC is that nigger to buy coffee with.
Decentralized digital gold was the last use case, but you can witness how banks can do with BTC whatever they please. Even more prone to manipulation than gold.

I love the fact that no coiners and normie fucks thing a 20% correction is a crash lmfao.

Have you not watched the charts for bitcoin... at all?

>Sold at $18.8k three days ago
>Rebought at $13k

Yesterday was a lot less bloody than I anticipated. I've established the new floor at around $11k instead of $8k as I thought earlier, and I don't really mind if it dips down to $11k every now and again, but as for the next week I expect it to hit $15k.

Who held on to their fiat waiting for 8k here?

>but as for the next week I expect it to hit $15k.

Reasoning, you might ask.

Normies and niggers pumped their money into XRP during the correction because it was the only one still in the green. As XRP sees minimal gains and BTC begins to recover, they'll do what normies always do, FOMO and return to the king.

>baby's first dip

holy fuck the crash is real.

>Return to normal
FUCKING SELL NOW

That was yesterday. And is why XRP will slowly bleed out while BTC grows as their toxic assets move yet again.

I guessed Gulf Shores, the coastline is too familiar. If you want privacy on the beach, try Fort Morgan, AL. Miles of beach with absolutely no one occupying it.

>roll your own tobacco
>Paying somebody to give you a product that will likely inflict a costly disease on you that will slowly sap your life away
>Even if it doesn't give you cancer, it will fuck your lungs and heart up so you'll die from heart disease.

That's a heavy price to pay for a shitty leaf. How do you afford it?

The whole market is red because of btc...

Nothing is safe when btc goes down.

Funniest thing I've seen all day.

shit, I remember refreshing coinbases charts as a newfag then kek. looking back now the (I mean just by that ema cross alone) the bounce from 1.8k was a no brainer.

not true (for crypto) dude. btc is for drugs and sex.

eth is for digital kitties and pokemon

>black markets on internet does not exist anymore
user, you realize there are markets besides alphabay, right? Like dream market?

this

This. Initially I was waiting for the $8k dip, but I realized so was everybody else. So I bought in at $13k. A little late, but better than 15.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

We had to reach a delusion phase to get here, many are still deluded and don't realize what's happening.

This is not the same thing. They are not corrections. People seem to forget about everything pre-2017.
Note around 8,000 when it was supposed to consolidate in accordance with the pattern set by periods like the one in your picture. Note that it didn't consolidate and pushed to higher prices without first testing support near 8,000.
This isn't the first time bitcoin has risen exponentially. And every time it does, it has those patterns of rise + consolidation before making a vertical move then dumping, hard, 50-80% losses, which cups out over a year.

The real correction is likely underway and will be much deeper than what we've seen before. It almost needs to happen at this point. The price simply will not continue make crabs like your picture for eternity. It never has.

your pic implies it's going to stabilize and climb again

mtgox crash was not a correction. cant be compared to whats happening now.
try again newcoiner.

>mfw newfags don't use log charts
Keep being plebs

>Correcting $1200 versus correcting $7000

False newfag. Adoption happens in '18.

what are percentages

Yes if by "stabilize" you mean "crash and basically recess"
Mind you this took over 2 years to recover last time. And notice the 80% decline from high.
Mt. Gox doesn't account for 2011 when the same thing happened as my pic. It went from a high of $30 to almost zero. Unless you want to somehow chalk that up to the one cent bid hack.
Please actually listen to what others are saying rather than plug your ears and scream "____coiner", you probably bought in a month ago.

You got the kid and dog counts backwards imo.

Relevant to last post.
Go ahead and ignore it like every dumbass did during the previous crashes.

>Yes if by "stabilize" you mean "crash and basically recess"
good thing i've been holding since 2013 then i suppose

BAHBUUL

BAHBUUUUUUUUL

95% crypto
75% btc reporting in

There will be a last time, you realize that right? People that guessed wrong previously weren't wrong to do so.

>people sold that dip

Ouch!

big if true

Honeybadger gives absolutely no fuck about your ancient retarded psychology. We are fucking nuts.

>It went from a high of $30 to almost zero
Yes, go back to a time when the market had fuck all liquidity. Lmao.

The fact you even brought up mtgox crash like it means anything says enough my man. Go spread your fud on facebook or some shit.

People ITT are failing to realize that what I'm pointing out is a net positive for bitcoin. You know what else it does every time it recesses? It works back up to the prior high and makes another exponential run.

A last time that prices move lower? Are you expecting some kind of flattening and immediate drop in volatility?
I agree with you that prices ought to get less volatile over time but I think we'll see that in a long and gradual process. Exponentially longer over time. But I don't think that's happening now or that this is the last time we'll see a cup out and subsequent exponential rise.

I didn't, someone else did and I responded.
Read my fucking posts before replying.

A last time that bitcoin surges to new highs after a correction.

It may not be this time (probably not), but it will come.

can anybody help me, newbie with a question. if bitcoin were to start crashing, what do you do with your alts on binance for example? should i immediately sell all alts to bitcoin, wait for their satoshi to tank, and then buy back in and chill?

does anybody else do that? seems like my only option because i wouldn't be able to transfer the bitcoin from my alt sales in time to sell it at a decent price im guesing.

use ltc instead

They don't know what a crash is. It's more than it was valued at 30 days ago. Normies who have been hearing about it are only getting their Coinbase accounts approved this week.

but it's a deflationary store of value
it will ALWAYS be higher

and it's difficult as fuck to cash out, meaning bank runs and huge crashes can't even happen

It has literally no reason to be a store of value. I think people are going to realize that over the next two years desu.

It's really NOT difficult to cash out. I dunno about Americans but as an Australian I've not had an issue.

If you can't handle the lows, you don't deserve the highs. Its best if you remain a nocoiner.