Warhammer meme for recent election/s

>meme

This is the worst thread on Veeky Forums right now.

Well, PGG is up as well.

Get back to /pol and take Failbaddon May with you.

That statement is false. There is a Female Space Marines Thread with over a hundred posts up right now.

No Song of Swords is still running.

Liberals please hold back your tears.

Every board is /pol/ now haven't you heard?

Case in point.

>Get your racism off of Veeky Forums you meanie!

Dude go to warseer or reddit if you want PG-13 rated content.

I'm not saying that this thread is good, I just think that the lazy "Female Space Marines" shitpost is worse.

The deledroids danhald

Fucking idiot, this isn't /pol/ as racism/whatever that's the problem, it's /pol/ as politics. This could be 100% unoffensive centrist party line and it still wouldn't belong here because this board isn't about politics.

Look crybaby, you need to grow up.Veeky Forums isn't for you if you can't handle seeing Trump photoshoped on a warhammer 40k character.

You absolute retard, it's not about Trump or anything like that. It's that THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING POLITICS BOARD. I frequently browse /pol/, but when I come here, I don't want it to also be /pol/. The boards are separate, they exist for different reasons, don't misuse them.

This is a thread about warhammer memes based on the 2016 election. If your infantile mind can't process how it would be acceptable on Veeky Forums, you need to to close this tab and find a safer website with tighter restrictions. I hope that's simple enough for someone with as little cognitive skills such as yourself to understand.

>Autistic screeching

It's perfectly acceptable on Veeky Forums, just not on Veeky Forums. /pol/ is a part of Veeky Forums, go there. But this board is NOT ABOUT POLITICS.

>acceptable on Veeky Forums
That's not the issue, you mongoloid retard. It's that Veeky Forums comes in different pieces, amazingly, and one of them (and only one of them) is for politics. Warhammer memes based on fucking politics belong on the politics board. This cannot be explained to you any simpler.

>This is a thread about warhammer memes based on the 2016 election.
And it should be deleted as such, with the poster receiving a temp ban.

I don't think it should be deleted, it doesn't belong here but if we're too stupid to ignore/sage, we deserve whatever we get.

This thread isn't about politics, its about memes based on the 2016 election. Detailed discussion about politics aren't demanded in the OP. Seeing how the mods ignored your repeated reports from your computer and your cell phone that you used to mega downvote this thread clearly the mods think you should fuck off as well.

I posted but not , believe it or not more than one person sees how retarded you are.

Tower girls general perpetually holds that title.

What the fuck is that anyway?

>Implying I inferred that

Did you remember to downvote with sage despite knowing full well any replies to your post will not have a sage post and negate your effort?

I'm not saging, frankly I want to see how far this train wreck of a thread can go.

Woah there. Take your racism to /pol/ bigot!

Shallow waifu-faggtry masquerading as a game. Like /pfg/ but without even the possibility of talking about a game.

I'm not racist, Big Bird is.

More pol than 2016 politics related but fuck it.

This might be just a little bit over the top don't you think?

He's falseflagging to bomb the thread duh

This thread was a bomb to begin with

>Implying a spineless, cowardly liar who openly fraternizes with rival powers is the Glorious God
Emperor.

HelIo reddit!

why do /pol/beards have to infect everything with their parasitic butthurt?

>plebbitor spotted

Keep it in your containment board.

And Veeky Forums is the containment board for 40k?

Good job ribbit.

Trump M31 Make Terra Great Again

It's a "game" thats being "designed". Supposedly it's a form of CYOA, there are stats and everything.

really though it's just fetish/waifu posting. People get/do arts of their favorite princess.

It was hillary's turn amirite? CNN told me the Russians hacked the non network voting machines and paper ballots to get Trump elected lol

>2016
>"the election is unhackable, DRUMPF"

>2017
>RUSSIANS HACKED OUR ELECTION SKREEEEEEEEEEEE
I wonder what they meant by this.

Well for starters, The Emperor keeps his promises

Newfag spotted.

I told you to stop crying. I know it was Hillary's turn but she was so bad she couldn't win the election on easy mode.

Leddit pls

This thread is still here?

Ikr? Did you downvote with sage?

Labor picked up 30 seat and the Tories lost 16 and then formed a coalition govenment with terrorists, the emotion liberals are fealing today is joy.

Sorry I don't follow Britbong politics.

Well OPs post is about the PM so....

I was referencing how liberals get PTSD when seeing an image of Donald Trump.

>tfw when wanna be conservative
>trump is too retarded for me to get behind
>everyone in my age group (24) is massively liberal so can't relate to anyone

Why was I unironically born in le wrong generashun? Can't stand idiots my own age but Trump is literally cancer on two feet. Hopefully after he's assassinated/impeached we can get a real candidate

Sure is traditional games in here.

Shut up pussy

/pol/ needs to fuck off.

Awe poor babe went and got his feelings hurt :*( that's horrible

There really needs to be a content filter option on Veeky Forums. Nobody should ever feel unsafe while browsing

#pray4anon

Fuck off jeb bush no one likes you.

What do you think would happen if I were to make a Warhammer meme for MLP thread? It'd get deleted pretty quick I'd wager. I don't see the difference. It's fine when a thread devolves into /pol/ discussion but making that the starting point crosses the line.

Did you even try making this thread on /pol/? They love posting their awoo shit, including their shitty WH40K edits.

Jeb and Kasich were literally perfect candidates

Republicans need to be more like Tories (ignore recent happenings). British Conservatives are based, Trump is a literal knuckle dragging troglodyte version of Boris Johnson. It's like the American Office vs the British one

I said shut the fuck up or else you'll be collecting your teeth from up off the pavement

>Republicans need to be more like Tories

Stop reading there. Trump was the only canidate that has the right personality to defeat Hillary. Jeb and Kasich would have babbled and let her trample them out of the debates so they didn't look like meanies like Romney vs Obama. There is one person who saved the US from Hillary and thats Trump.

Are you trying to be funny or are you really sperging that hard? Fuck it, here's your (You).

>British Conservatives are based
>lose hard and give give give to try to appeal to the liberals and Pakis

Cuck is an overused memeword but its a fitting word for Brit conservatives.

The British office sucks and only contrarians care for it.

Tories are what republicans should be. Classy, even tempered and cerebral as a foil to emotion driven intellectually stunted labour/Hilldrones/Sandercrats/leftists. Instead we get sycophants who get asshurt about dumb shit like Starbucks Christmas cups, evolution, global warming or hero worship Ayn Rand. Idc if most Brits hate us, their Conservative party is really great and we should take notes. Trump was a fluke and there's no way he can win a second term. He doesn't appeal to anyone beyond his base. He "won" by a literal technicality

I told you, shut your fucking mouth now or I'll shut it for you

No

It's because it stops their pain, if only for a moment.

So now he's just going to argue with himself to keep his shit thread bumped. Did you already run out of 40K edits? In the words of Trump himself: SAD.

Your retarded

No, that's all yours, and you can keep it.

Hah trolled epic

A few of the recently written Necromunda Genestealer Cults imply that a charismatic businessman could be a Magus.

Looking at Trumps base this totally makes sense. It definitely is an insurgent army of inbred troglodytes. I'm still not convinced he isn't wearing a toupee.

False flagging thread bump.

>Jeb and Kasich were literally perfect candidates

What toxic substance did you eat as a child that fucked you up this much?

Silly liberal there are no businesses in 40k. Nice false flag.

>modern liberals are slannesh cultists wanting to promote deviant sex acts and debauchery.

>antifa is standard cultists to be used as fodder and useful idiots.