Dwarves are the master race

Dwarves are the master race.

You literally cannot prove me wrong.

What are dwarves?

They must be underground.

I like dwarves. I feel like they escaped the fantasy pitfall of "just humans but better".

That's why elves are shit.

They are, but in their own element.

Dwarves are good, but their fans are almost as bad as HFY-faggots.

>were literal maggots at one point in their life
>masterrace
pick one

There's a million different kinds of elves. There's a whole bunch of human types purely because we are all humans and thus humans are the dominant race. But every sincle dwarf ever met is always the same: fat, bearded, angry, drunken, mining, forging, axe-wielding, tunnel-dwelling, tree-cutting, elf-hating, stone-worshipping little bastards.

Dwarves are the single most boring fantasy race of them all.

You literally cannot prove me wrong.

>t. angry elf

Elves are not real.

This.

>dwarves
>elves

Not

>duarufs
>elphths

there are smol.
done.

>but dere be a billion different elf guises!

Smug bastard in city
Smug bastard in woods
Underground smug bastard
Edgy smug bastard
Orcish smug bastard???

Probably just a copy pasta but I never understood that criticism. It's just isn't true.

fuck you

mining is fun

The 'Master Race' trophy is on the top shelf, though.

They were so obsessed with their work, they forgot to breed and went extinct.

You forgot to add color variants.

So it's more like:
>(Color) Smug bastard in city
>(Color) Smug bastard in woods
>(Color) Underground smug bastard
>(Color) Edgy smug bastard
>(Color) Orcish smug bastard???

In 3.5 they're the best core book race because Charisma's a dump stat, health is useful to every class, and a high carrying capacity is king when actually tracked.

I'll take the extra feat any day of the week however. It's infinitely better than being a manlet.

Maybe I'll consider this when you stop Drakefire spamming when everyone's on low health in Cataclysm, Mr Goreksson.
Even Hagbane elves aren't this bad.

See? You literally cannot prove him wrong

I have a problem with Dwarves. Dwarves begin and end with beards. But what happens when a dwarf cannot grow a beard, such as with female dwarves? How does a dwarf with no beard fit into dwarf society when beards are revered over all else?

You do realize dwarves vary from setting to setting?

In all of the settings I've seen female dwarves are an afterthought, included for little more than logical reasoning that to have a race of short men there must be short women as well.. Female dwarves are pushed to the background in favor of showing off the male dwarves with their elaborate beardworks.

Even if this was all, which it isn't, it would still be miles ahead of dwarves in terms of diversity.

They do? That's news to me.

Discworld.

Just make them a hardcore patriarchy like greeks. History is full of interesting peoples with uninteresting women.

Friend, discworld is intentionally the exception that makes the rule, for all sorts of things.

>Manlets
>masters of anything

I don't get this pasta. It not only highlights one of the worst flaws of Elves, the ability to slap the name on anything, but we've had plenty of different dwarfs.

Where do whores go?

Plus a good bonus to saves against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities. Which amounts to around 75 percent of saving throws you'll attempt.

HIGH
SHELVES

I prefer settings where all Dwarves have beards, I like to think it's shameful to be a completely shaven dwarf and it's actually a punishment for minor crimes in Dwarven society.

I know this shit works in the schoolyard kiddo, but just because someone can't prove you wrong doesn't mean you don't have to prove yourself right.

Quantity is not quality though.

I'll give it some thought when you stop hitting me in the dongliz with a bow that aims itself!

>most boring
you meant most recognizable, or iconic. Dwarves have solid features. Elves struggle to find their own so they try to fit in everything. And they do, but that spot is already for humans.

What a retarded idea, everyone knows what an elf is. They are just more flexible within their own archetype and dwarf-fags aren't jumping on the throat of authors that want to do something different for once than the same dwarf McBeardaxe.

>dwarfs conservatism breaks the 4th wall
it's fitting

>prove me wrong

Seriously though, just go for Song of Swords elves and get hilarious Bloodborne faerie elves who live in the forest and can fucking smell your fear.

No shit sherlock, cant get more awesome than tiny underground scotsmen with a penchant for axes and technology

I don't have to. You made a claim so the burden of proof is yours.

I mean humans were literal wooden dolls. The dwarves were/are the maggots that dig holes in the flesh of the great ice giant/the world. Thats not a bad spot to be in.

Close, pic related is superior master race

Are you unaware of sea dwarves? And those assholes in airships that drop from the sky and fuck up your day.

Alcoholic manlets arent very cool.

And dwarves have

>grumpy bastard in mountain

They don't even come in different colors.

Fe Fi Fo Fum I smell the blood of manlet scum

Dwai Zharr go and stay go

Those are clearly Wood Shelves

Yes because when I think 'master race' I think 'dirty drunk beard men that live in a hole in the ground'

i'm glad we see eye to eye on this issue fellow user