Command and Conquer table top game?

How would you neck breads feel about a Command and Conquer table top game?
Which game from the series would you like most?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod
youtube.com/watch?v=DZrGIIIBhNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like Tiberian Sun the best myself. It's got the best feel and the best soundtrack. You could probably manage it fine with Dark Heresy or something.

Wouldn't be too hard to run, just make goofy 90s level villain plans and run it like Renegade.

>neck breads

I've seen the neck bear, but not the neck bread. Drawfags assemble!

Why do I just now noticed that misspelled something.. oh well

Tibirium Dawn since it's closer to the world we live in and so it would be easier to get players to have a sense of what the setting is like.

If its up to Firestorm sure.

Afterwars the setting went to hell with pure and absolute retardation.
>Muh scrin
dumb memesters at EA. Scrin was the code name for the spaceship the NOD was building. It wasn't actually a fucking alien.

Question for any fa/tg/uys who are well versed in the C&C series and GURPS.

what GURPS books would you recommend pulling from in order to represent the varied side effects of tiberium exposure at each of the different developmental stages the green rock went though as the series progressed?

What tiberium does to people, plants, animals, places, and the environment varied heavily as the substance spread and changed through the series.

What is the in-universe reason for the triangle and the scorpion tail that make up the symbol of the Brotherhood of Nod?

I actually liked C&C3 and the Scrin. I felt it was a nice and reasonable evolution to the series (though it was immediately dropped for the abortion that was C&C4). I feel like a full Scrin campaign would have been excellent, though we never got it sadly. I don't think they really ruined anything, after all Tiberium came from somewhere, space is as reasonable as anywhere else really.

tiberium being from space was established back in the first game.

There isn't a clear reason for it I think they chose it because it looks cool
cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod

>he liked the Fanfiction that was C&C3
The gameplay was fun but that's about it. The reasonable evolution of the series was to continue the conflict between both factions. C&C3 should have been called "The Fall of the GDI" as they continually lost support of the people and more and more mutants show up(maybe become a faction of their own) while Tiberium kept expanding and turning yellow zones into red zones and green zones into yellow zones.

Cabal should have returned with a full Skynet army while utilizing their Kane clones to fuck the Nod up.

Instead we got
>LOL SUICIDE BOMBERS
>Nod is a cult now
>le aliens
>technology regression
>Kane's master plan was to ship himself with the scrins and fly away instead of what his former speeches were (something about how people should adapt to tiberium, via genetics or robotics, while the GDI clings to the old ways and attempts purification)

I liked Cabal, he had a Kane Army ready, nothing ever came from it. I liked the mutants, whose influence suddenly disappeared in C&C3. I LOVED the Tiberium creatures, whom also disappeared in C&C3.

But hey, we got fucking ALIENS XD. right?

Hello intelligen/tg/ents I am starting to consider make a miniture war game for Tiberian Sun. What would you guys like to see or what would be the best type of system?

Honestly that Tiberium Alliance browser game could probably be unfucked and implemented into a board game.

Most things I liked about C&C were the mods though, especially the crazy ones that completely revamped the entire game and changed or straight up replaced all the factions with brand new ones.

Nigga nod was always a fucking cult.
youtube.com/watch?v=DZrGIIIBhNg

I don't know what you will do just do something to revive Westwood Studios and this series.

> tabletop game
I like this better as a board game with terrain and simple chits. To get the feel of the map progression as GTI and Nod surge back and forth across the battlefield. Bringing this down to the squad level, well the scope is just too broad, you don't accomplish anything meaningful in this context.

>The gameplay was fun but that's about it.
the game play hasn't been good since generals.
Though I'm always been more of a RA:2 guy.

>>Nod is a cult now
nigga since 1994 it's been like this
don't you fucking remember the first FMVs
"from god to kane to seth", "PEACE THROUGH POWER" and the whole Messianic cult around Kane who LIVES. I mean it's called the BROTHER HOOD.

>LOL SUICIDE BOMBERS
Cuba and lybia had them i fail to see your point.
Then again black hand>>> normal militants.

>(maybe become a faction of their own)
they were sort of in firestorm but that's sort of true, also you fundimentally misunderstand the GDI's role in the world.
Like they said in the game, GDI was holding desperately on to the last green zones in the world while mutants and nod lived in the red and yellow zones.

>>technology regression
what?
nigga GDI is full atreides in this one with sonic shit and power armour, the rail guns are common weapons and the steel legion was still kicking around.

I liked Cabal
Well at least we can agree on something.
He showed up in part in the Kane's wrath expansion, it was okay shit.
I'm using FoW for most Cnc games.
I'm painting my T-72s as Rhino heavy tanks.
All in all it takes only a little bit of fine tuning and it should work.

>How would you neck breads feel about a Command and Conquer table top game?
I support that idea
>Which game from the series would you like most?
Tiberian sun, Red Alert 2, maybe modified Tiberium Wars

>Command and Conquer table top game

I heard off of C&C forums a guy made a C&C tabletop game. EA sent him a C&D and
shut him down. He was forbidden to sell it, they even pulled the photo's he had of it.

From learning of the whole thing EA is just as bad as blizzard, and I do my best to avoid
both.

Well shit there goes my dreams damn you EA damn you all to hell

If there was going to be a C&C tabletop game, I'd want something that played liked it was a War of the Rings mixed with Scythe. Multiple avenues of victory, random events influencing the situation, politics being a key factor and battles being decisive but quick.

Nod is a religion of peace.

I have been wanting to run a game set in C&C for years, but out of my group only me and one other person have actually played any of the games or know any of the lore.

As for the game itself, I was thinking after Tib 2 and until the end of 3. The players would be the crew of a mammoth tank in a yellow zone. They're also the only GDI force in the entire zone and have to keep order while Nod tries to recruit the locals, mutants start to grow in number, and the locals start to resent GDI for abandoning them or just using their homes as a big tiberium field. They'd also have to do repairs on their vehicle with limited resources, complete objectives for high command, and eventually start to prepare defenses as the war and the Scrin draw closer to the zone.

I would really enjoy a red alert 2 game. Cold War Superscience is super cool.

That sounds it make for an interesting campaign m8

Thanks. In the dream world where I get to run this, the base would be completely rundown and they'd have to build it up and research/acquisition technologies using those buildings, plus upgrade themselves with gear to go from pilots/engineers/riflemen into Zone Troopers, missile teams, or sniper teams, or have them get more than just the Mammoth as vehicle choices.

>Generals
Use any modern wargame, scale as you like
>Red Alert
Slight modifications to Konflikt '47
>Tiberium series
Maybe modify Beyond The Gates of Antares?