What an absolute shit coin lmfao

What an absolute shit coin lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

pwchk.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link must be the shittiest scamcoin ive seen in a while

Its because the circulating supply is like 10x higher than what cmc lists

Literally one of the only coins that held the same sat level during the btc dip, even with at 500btc sell wall. Far from a shitcoin fag.

I have faith. These hands will hold.

and the FUD begins...

>tfw price hasnt moved in a week
>not a shit coin

ok bro

Let them fud and keep the price down so I can wait for SNM to moon and then take my bags to VEN.

Looks like sell walls are down

Sell walls are controlled by bots dumbfuck they take them down and put them back up to control the price. its been doing this all week

hahahah backed by roger ver, def avoid this at all cost, lol watch the btrash dump

lmaoooo

I wonder who is behind the sell walls. I'm inclined to think it's going to suddenly explode upwards to $10 without any news.

It has Chinese governmental backing and is partnering with all these huge companies. Roger Ver shilled it out of nowhere and he is a known Chinese stooge.

Then you have things like this
>pwchk.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-240317.html

That shit sounds exactly like VeChain and PwC is there major partner in all this and are putting them in everything. They have a goddamned Alibaba partnership they havent even hinted at.

I really think it's going to be Top 3 within two months or less. It's going to be the crypto of China all of a sudden. I can't believe this isn't being shilled harder than it is. Every thread on it just dies within a few posts.

>tfw holding this and the Korean ETH (ICX)

Too bad I'm a poorfag but at least it will make me a hundred grand. Meanwhile everyone else here will be retiring from Veeky Forums with their millions.

I'm with you lol. This coin is no joke I have researched every partnership and I am in awe. We're investing in automation and so much more.

Meanwhile, WABI seems to get shilled harder. IMO, this is better than WABI on the strength of its partnerships alone. And think about it. If you're a Chinese business, would you partner with the Russians or your fellow Chinese?

uh oh the ventards are back posting the same old ass news articles over and over again

Yeah, I guess we should wait until January when DNV GL officially announces its partnership with Vechain, huh?

It's kind of amazing what a sell wall can do. People react to pumps and the sell wall managed to crush a Chinese partnership pump and a Roger Ver shill.

I mean god damn. How hard do they want this suppressed. How high do they think it will go?

yeah bro maybe itll move 6% instead of 5% from the CHINA announcement. how delusional are you?

I think with the partnerships they've had some price manipulation is to be expected. This coin would have skyrocketed otherwise. Very comfy hold for me. As soon as the wall breaks this is going to fly.

Looks like this guy bought at 14k. Buy high sell low dumbass

whats the difference with this and WTC ? Is there room for two in the counterfeit space

1. Not a bro.
2. I guess will see in time.

I actually bought at .80 and sold yesterday. Sick of this chinese scam coin. No more chinese shit for me i dont care if it goes to $10

Oh, look, the fucking FUDing pajeets are back. Sigh.

Plenty of room, but the wtc cultists cant seem to get that through their thick heads.

Maybe you should get into a good coin with potential and a working product you cuck....*cough* wabi *cough*

>cant wait more than 1 week
good luck user. you might make some money but you will miss out on the real gains. incoming pink wojacks 2018

learn to wait more than a couple days and actually understand the tech and roadmap. idk what else to say user, its not that hard. if you want quick trading gains you actually do want shitcoins because youre looking for quick 5x pumps that dump for weeks after

Enjoy having ven hover around 8000-9000 for 6 months because the chinks wont stop manipulating it

It's late January to early February at the latest before it breaks out. They are rebranding and announcing other partnerships in January. Ver shilling it means it has enough attention now that when it does explode up they won't be able to stop it with a wall without losing their stacks.

russians and some generic 'agile' boilerplate are instant red flags for me.

It's one of the most obvious cases i've seen.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?