BITCOINCASH GOING FULL CUP W/ HANDLE

BITCOINCASH GOING FULL CUP W/ HANDLE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, GET IN NOW BEFORE THE ASIAN MOON MISSION

TONIGHT BOTH BITCOIN AND BITCOIN CASH HIT 10K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uID4yTthJBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CUP W/ HANDLE

Cup with handle would form naturally, the pump for BCH was due to the coinbase add causing a mass buy and then selloff

But I'm sure you already knew that Mr. All in on BCH

>he mistakes a bull trap for a cup and handle

>he calls that a cup and handle

not a casher but i called a similar pattern before and Veeky Forums told me i was stupid. Waited a day and nothing happened so i sold, within the hour the second flippening attempt happened and i watched on the sidelines like a fucking cuck

I swear to God chinks have the weakest hands know to men
They will literally dump their entire portfolio at the first sign of a pump
We're stuck at 13k for btc whatever value that shitcoin is trading at until these Asian kikes go to bed

im a cashie but this thread is retarded, its tracing right next to btc and has done so this whole crash

were in a bull trap btw, sell now

asians woke up 5 hours ago, youre fucked

OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE GONNA GET PUMPKIN FACED

Elliott wave nerd guru confirmed. Bitcoin Cash breakout to new highs is 9:1 probability in the near term.

youtube.com/watch?v=uID4yTthJBo

>ta doesn't reflect actual events
>actual events reflect ta

Wew lad.

Not really fucked since they're also not man enough to dump the whole thing and take the loss, instead they just kill every single rally

ya its about to crash no one listen to op he is just trying to sell you his bags

What the fuck kind of cups do you drink from user?

the one with out a handle

BCH going to .33 in the next couple of days.

bch is following bitcoin again and bitcoin is still dumpping so no you dont know what your talking about. i might think about it if its do the same thing bitcoin is doing

bitcoin is down on a 30 min candle and bch is down on a 30 min candle lol if you still hold bcash i suggest you sell now and not sell at 2200 where i will buy your bags

>1 day chart
nigger a cup and handle pattern only corresponds with longterm charts from a couple weeks to a couple months

cup and handle = forced meme

cup handle doesn't really apply to single day

They did it again
FUCKING CHINKS

lmao

not a bull trap, could be a bear trap. Stay vigilant

GET IN NOW

SO A CABAL

RUN BY A FELON

PIGGYBACKING ON THE NAME "BITCOIN"

CAN SELL OFF THE MARKET HE CREATED

AND RINSE YOU POOR DUPES

>that candlestick on gdax
I sold a couple hours ago but fuck it im buying back in

that cup and handle is almost a month long

It was on a rising trend, oon a daily chart, so it wouldn't be a bull trap

you're buying back into literal blue balls son
the chinks will kill every single bullrun

$1 to you is $10 to them.

i sold with the intention of buying back in
Ive been waiting all day for this

I love this man

thats not even why you shouldnt buy it. it literally has no future without LN.

implying core does

why now.

I feel like this coin already fucked me, why would I rebuy?

big if true

er, ok? bcash isnt implementing ln. core will.

Buy ETH guys. I know BHC is better than BTC, but it feels so scammy. Go Eth.

You shouldn't, not unless you want to see the moon. I'd buy in fast though.

how do I know it won't dump on me as soon as I buy

that always happens with these fucking coins

revenge fuck, what are you a virgin?

Both sides of the cup have to be equal for it to be a cup and handle, and the 'handle' must be completed first before the pattern can be called and traded.
There were, without hyperbole, three straight near-cup and handles on the Bitcoin Gold / USD chart over the past month, every single one had a clean cup, every single one didn't have the handle complete and every single one wound up dropping in price as a result.
As much as I'm holding BCH from Coinbase assfucking me a couple days ago, that's not a cup and handle.

do not fucking buy bcash. buy btc.

Isn't the alternative not buying and FOMOing yourself sleepless as it rises 200% overnight?

it's dumping now, glad I didn't buy and fall for the pump n dump

yeah BCASH is dumping right now. Had I FOMO'd due to OPs post, as I was doing, I would've literally bought at high and got dumped on. I hate getting dumped on

Even though I'm still holding, if this coin can't regain the 2800 level as support from resistance then this is still a bearish investment.
Like I said, I still can't come to terms with how JUST'D I got so I haven't sold mine, but if you have sold already don't buy in again unless 2800 holds as support.
(((I'm also using the BITSTAMP chart right now, is that bad?)))

told you
there will be no bullrun until this gooks go to bed

even your Novogratz who shilled the fuck out of BTC the past 3 months sold at the top and gave up on the bitcoin hedge fund.

i rest my case

>sees cute crypto-kitten online
>thinks daughter would love for Christmas
>spends next week learning how to buy and breed
>spend next week trying to get Jew to take money
>finally read fine print, send bankwire for 5k burgers
>lose 40% because I didn't know it was like the fucking stock market
>still got no kitty

I want to buy in soon, I wonder when the best time is

not dumping at all actually. looks like its trying to decouple from btc

>wants to buy shitcat
>uses 5 k
either you're retarded or rich and retarded.

>dumping right now

Are you sure guys? All I see is BCH dumping on BTC

I own 1k of bitcoin cash

screen cap this!
Get on the train now! i swapped all my bitcoin for cash and saved my ass big time from the early crash i still own bitcoin i got some of that dip but bitcoin cash stayed steady during the mass sellout because everybody knows it has huge potentials

while my advice is objectively worthless I'd go to bed and check if it's still held 2800 by tomorrow morning, if so then invest no more than 60% but preferably on the low side of 40.
If it magically breaks out by then while you were asleep or smth just buy the next dip.
I feel like patience will win this BCH game, acting too quickly will get you burned by volatility.

explain, I just don't think I can put my money there, it's more volatile than the other coins and it just fucking reeks

>barely managing to get back to .2 that it was yesterday even though BTC is down 25%

I wanted a first gen for investment and breeding. I wasn't going to tell her what it as worth

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE XLM MONEYSNAKE

here we go

SNAKEY WAKEY
>The meme

>within the hour
kek right on cue

That chart is showing 30 days you dumb cunt

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.