Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1553: Reploid Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Is he back, or did you guys get me all happy for nothing?

The trend in thread titles has been namefags. Strike, Heavens, and Crux were the last three. Next one can be Elona Forever or something.

I don't need the handjob. I just wanted to know that he was okay.

Eh, even if he were, he's barely a step up from Quicksilver, who was barely a step up from Wakfu, who was about on par with bancho. So nothing to get excited over, regardless of any return.

Is he on cyoagen often or something? I will ask if so.

Jumpers, we all know that after a certain point you just start curbstomping things endlessly.

Even if you don't want it to, the powers from hundreds of jumps just stack up.

But tell us about a time after this point where you couldn't just power your way past an enemy or situation. They were just that strong even with your centuries of built-up powers and skills.

Tell us how you had to fight smarter, not harder.

don't flatter me, I'm at most A third of the jump maker Wakfu is

No. If anything, it's the other way around.

Yes.

>implying he knows the official jumpmaker tier list
>throws in random names as if that's supposed to mean anything
user...

I always fight smart though. At this point I think I've taken nemesis/rival drawbacks coupled by powerlosa/amnesia in more jumps than not.

the last time was in HTTYD, I am making a very strong effort to be significantly less murderous/vengeful. So I kind of started some storms to blow The Dragon Hunters off course rather than fighting them directly, stranding Dagur on a desert island early to jumpstart his redemption arc that kind of thing

>inb4 your chain is already dead

how do you become a red werehog

Oh! We have a community tier list? Share it, shaaare iiiiiit Even if it's a made up one, share your thoughts. I like power rankings.

I’d love a jump of Eastern Rhapsody.

1.go hedgehog in primal Roar
2.red chroma pack in the skin supplement for league of legends

Darkstalkers has a blue werewolf, so the Cursed origin there could let you be the Moonpig.

I would like a one of his Danmachi crossover.

I'd prefer Deathworld Earth, personally.

How do I achieve Golf Without Limits?

The Elder Scroll jumps would allow you to become a wereboar, then just go somewhere you can change your hair color at.

take the sports jump as a late game jump

1. Heavens/Digger
2. Valeria
3. Red
5. OAA
6. CCDT
7. stupid_dog
8. Ancilla
9. Strike-Chan
10. Mardkuth

thank you

>HeavensAnon, Val, Digger
>...down
>...further
>...further
>...lower
>...below a tier
>Everyone else
>...down again
>...keep going
>...further
>...more
>...more
>...still
>...further
>...further
>...more
>...still awhile
>...more
>...again
>... further
>...again
>...keep going
>...almost there
>...not much longer
>...only a few levels to go
>...and
>... you're there
>Wakfu

Go to Hero BBS and take the Demon Lord capstone, go to Arrowverse and grab the Speedforce, now make minions who love golf and have full access to the speedforce and watch the balls fly.

i meant like sonic werehog not a pig type of werehog sorry for the mix up

>put MIB above Wakfu..

Bloody Roar would probably allow that.

Here we go again.

Well, that would be a hogwolf, not a werehog.

>Strike-Chan
>stupid_dog

You forgot Yoro. He should be on that list somewhere.

>Sonic gained this form for the first time when Dr. Eggman used a machine to forcefully extract the power of the Chaos Emeralds from Super Sonic, with which Eggman fired a specialized laser weapon at the planet, releasing and awakening Dark Gaia from the core of the planet. During the process, due to his close proximity to the Chaos Emeralds, some of Dark Gaia's energy infested Sonic's body, causing his transformation. The transformation is triggered at night, which is when Dark Gaia's presence can move freely and affect people. When transforming into the Werehog (or transforming back to normal), light and a cloud of purple smoke envelops him.

Go Mobian in the Sonic Jump and eat the Dark Gaia.

Don't bother, bancho. The user you're talking to has an obsession with someone who's not even here anymore. He's probably yandere for him.

Jumpers what minor things really annoy you when you see them in jumps?
Money purchase options that are far less than you could expect your origin self to have.

thank you

No 50cp options

Replace stupid_dog and Strike-Chan, and Ancilla with user Heart, YJ_user and Yorokonde, respectively.

Hey, Dog is a cool guy, made plenty of nice imaged Jumps back in the day.

There's only 10 spots user. To fill everyone you'd need like 30 spots.
Thread personality
made the most jumps on the drive.

That's a much more accurate list.

/cyoag/ was cool about it, it seems. Call it claimed.

You must now namefag as LISA

Yeah, but "cool guy" doesn't necessarily mean "best jumpmaker". Depends on your criteria for "good jumps", but it's worth noting his jumps are fairly sparse and require a lot of additional research into the IP, which is either good or bad depending on your preferences.

>implying I'm a 5
>implying I'm not a 15

Bruh.

Then do a top thirty! I still think Yoro deserves a top ten spot. He hasn't made many, but he's rapidly improving.

I'm amused that no one noticed he skipped number 4.

People who took Experimental Gem in Steven Universe - what were you? A sapient chunk of Dreamstone? A chunk of Callandor? A Hearthstone from Exalted? Any of the myriad Philosopher's Stones? The Gem of Creation from Valkyrie Profile? The Black Diamond from Ogre Battle? Your favorite Kingdom Hearts fusion material? Tell me about your Gem form.

You forgot 4.

You're a 10/10 in my book.

Agreed You are LISA no user!

Four is death.

>implying Red should be anywhere on that list
Maybe if she made good jumps instead of being an attention whore, sure.

>spoiler
That could be said of myrmidons as well.

1.Heavens(bro)
2.Val
3.Kotor user
4.Sky Garden Magician
5.Strike-Chan
6.Everyone Else

This is why namefags are a mistake, and it's not even of their own damn fault.

I'm surprised you didn't add Princess user to your list. You couldn't be much more of a suck up.

I usually cook up some kind of super monster using various favorites from my chain using Monster Hunter stuff as a basis and safely extract the gem its body produces some time before taking that Jump. Makes it feel a bit more personal.

Alrighty then.

Might be a while, but there will be content relatively soon.

Compared to you who has made absolutely nothing.

>B-b-but I've made jumps guys, honestly. I just won't tell you which ones they are!

Please don't feed Timmy.

Companion options where the Companions don't get CP to spend.

>I'm surprised you didn't add Princess user to your list. You couldn't be much more of a suck up.

I do have high hopes for him and I am confident that he will finish it, But that list was for jump makers who already made jumps and his is a wip so far

Waifu: Worm
1. Heavens/Digger
2. Valeria
3. Red
4. NuBee
5. OAA
6. CCDT
7. user Heart
8. Yorokonde
9. YJ_user
10. Mardkuth
11. Ancilla
12. Desu
13. stupid_dog
14. myrmidont
15. Strike-Chan
16. Nikamoth
17. Elona
18. Reploid
19. FFTA
20. KOTOR
21. Magicka
22. Babylon
23. Wakfu
24. QS
25. Aionon
26. Manyfist
27. SoAnon
28. Sky Garden's Magician
29. Reborn
30. Tera

QS is that low because he quit making jumps years ago. I don't know why you keep asking this.

Take notes, MarvelAnon.

You're too kind, Elona.

Guess I should be happy I made the list at all.

Fuck off.

This is why "top charts" are a mistake, it just leads to popularity contests that are used to turn this place into even more of a shitpost cesspool than it already is while everyone deludes themselves into thinking it's so great.

You're missing JJBAnon.

>taking namefag tierlists seriously on Veeky Forums
Really user, really?

If it's already going to be a cesspool then it might as well be a fun one. This is preferable to constant bickering and capslock yelling honestly. Stop taking things so seriously.

JoJo's a bitch who ragequit while failing to follow up on making a fucking Stand Supplement.

She doesn't deserve recognition, or anything but a knife in the throat.

They literally made, like, two jumps. One of which could certainly be better and I'm not talking about their namesake.

not prolific enough
stopped making jumps too long ago
only known for one jump.

how tall is princess peach

Imaginary Friends is a great jump, though.

Was the guy who asked about doing an AGG jump serious or no? How would you even balance something like that?

>implying that slut is worth remembering.

That's probably on the wiki, actually.

Top Tier List

1.Me
0.You

That was Doomaphobe, JoJo was just one of the people who got credited for helping.

See, this kind of thing is exactly why she left.

You can't balance that.
Well, CORE yes, r at least the first part.

Honestly, I'm just disgusted by how many people in this thread are secretly SBers.

It's funny because when she tried to see how we were all doing, bancho shat on her claiming it's her fault that his stand was so overpowered. Yet we've got people who are so pathetic that they're saying people who don't help jerk them off deserve knives.

And good riddance.

I'll trust you on that, Nubadubalubdubs.

Why the fuck does he want an Ass Gaping Gigolo jump?

I prepared for German Hollow Quest from the moment I hit Worm and Shin Megami Tensei.

Sacrificial Bestowment allowed my companions and I to give each other all the powers we got from Worm.

I took the drawback that makes you stay for sixty-six million years and limits your power growth to cap out at Marr, the original Number 1 Espada.

I couldn't get any stronger than him in terms of raw power, but I was able to develop a bunch of weird abilities that made combat hilariously easy using Iterative Improvement.

I used it to recreate the powers I wasn't able to buy in Worm such as Enhanced Mastery, Relationship Modification, and Personal Force Manipulation among other things.

Aizen knew what I was capable of but wasn't able to counter it because I was immune to his illusions (from Naruto) and fast enough (Friction Modulation) to avoid getting hit by him at all, added onto the fact that most of my abilities weren't soul-based.

Then I basically just pulled an extreme Tsukishima on him and everybody else who could have killed me in that jump.

If I had to include every one hit wonder jumpmaker into the list the list would stretch to 50 slots and honestly I didn't even remember who made Imaginary Friends. The people on the list are there because they've made a lot of jumps or are well known for something.

>No Gaunlet
Not even an honorable mention. Ow.

>princess peach
She's 186 cm.

Your off the charts!

I still think you're cool Gaunlet.

BEHOLD FRIENDS, THE TRUEST OF POWER RANKINGS

Strike Chan
Everyone else
GAP
GAP
GAP
GAP
A literal shitpost
GAP
GAP
Timmy
GAP
Tera

For what it's worth, you made my bingo card.

What are you famous for. Depending on what it is you can fall in line somewhere in the late tens early twenties.

Generic Power Salesman, yes or no?