We told you

We told you
They told you
I told you

Why didn't you invest user? Why didn't you listen? Didn't you see how it handled the crash?

Invested about 1/4 of my stack

Tied with illiquid, but profitable, shitcoins at the moment...

but i did... i only regret not buying more

samsung of crypto icx saved from yesterdays disaster up 50% sick

Only reason I'm not down 30k is because of this coin. Sold bitcoin at 18k for this holy shit.

Fuck icon blud! Eth gang fenna fuck y'all up nigga!

I did some research on this company. As it turns out, their CEO and few team members were involved in some shady activities in the past, a suspected exit scam even. I'm not telling you to sell, just throwing that out there. Do your own research and decide for yourself, but I would definitely stay away.

Sources?

lol u just like to copy n paste this shit with no proof go suck a cock SHOW ME dont just say google it like last time

Courtesy of my Korean friend. You won't any English source.

so you just made it up. Brilliant.

REQQIN CRUU COMIN THRU

Prove it.

Fuck off with your FUD.

I’m just mad that I sold my XRP and ADA stacks both the day before they mooned. Would have had way more ICX.

china got NEO u no wat happen with that
japan got NEM
KOREA GOT ICX with market cap to grow at least 3- 5x in few months come on on its no brainer

You only scream FUD, but cannot prove me wrong. Zero arguments even. Really makes you think.

>Prove my bullshit story.
Post the korean source or you're bullshit.

Korean sources are fine.

No sources = FUD

Gr8 b8

no shit is BS this beast ate all those sell walls past 2 days u just mad cuz u cant get in faggg

my korean friend said icon suck dick too nigga! fuck icon blud!

REQ and ICX here spare me user

everyday i hear some nonsense and morons sell off to come back next day wtf new ATH hope thats not u tomm

This is going to be a $100 coin by mid 2019 , you are brain dead if youre not stacking this

We have google translate. Links now or FUD

Anons I wish I could have bought more. Was only able to get 48 of them at 17600. Will I still make it?

EYE AH RIKE KORREAN BROCKCHAN MARK AH MURCH MURRNAY

HA HA ROUNDEYE

i got 8k at 1300s comfy as fk and this saved my day from yesterdays disaster. Im actually plus 40% sooo sick letting this ride to at least $5 no way selling this before that

I did!
Indeed lol

ICON is already one of the largest ENTERPRISE blockchain networks working with 25 security firms, 6 hospitals, 3 universities, and various banks have onboarded. All currently using the ICON loop blockchain.

Parent company (DAYLI) owns CoinOne Exchange - 8th largest exchange in the world
DAYLI is partnering with SBI Ripple Asia in Korea to do cross border remittance
ICON is backed by 27 financial firms in Korea, including Woori Bank (Fifth largest Korean bank)
Partnered with DAVinCI (leading AI company)
Part of the Korean Financial Investment Association
ICON has interconnectivity between different blockchains (Cosmos/Polkadot)
Growing list of huge partners including Samsung (Which literally owns half of Korea)
And most recently, ICON was listed on Binance and on OKEx

Ambitions

~China has NEO

~Japan has NEM

~Korea now finally has ICON (ICX)

By the end of the year:

ICON will release Main Net
ICON will release Decentralized Exchange (DEX)
ICON wallet will be released
We can also expect ICON to hit CoinOne, because their parent company OWNS CoinOne.

ICON should already be up there with the likes of NEO and NEM, so let's pool our efforts together and make it happen.

ICX/ICON is a value/fundamental coin. It will hit $5-15 billion worth.

DO NOT FORGET that the market cap on coinmarketcap.com is incorrect. It doesn't show total market cap so it's not in the top 15-20 yet. When that is corrected, it will skyrocket to $10.
#

Damn lad .11 cents nice catch