- TRX first game similar to Cryptokitties
- Clash of Kings partnership
- 35 million confirmed TRX users just with PEIWO and Gifto
- 1.5k transactions per second, coin burn similar to ripple
- Q1 2018 coinburn
- Several exchanges already lined up but can't announced due to NDAs
- GAZA!

pnd scam

jealous notron'er, this coin is literally gonna eat all of crypto. it's better than ethereum in every way and the guy went to a school better than harvard.

Can’t tell if you’re serious or pretending to be retarded

damn he's pretty decent looking, no homo

female crypto enthusiasts will surely buy this

everything I said is true. jack ma hupan university is the best in the world, TRON uses open source framework and rewards contributors, coin burning like ripple but much better, 1500txps and scalable, smart contract using not solidity, so NEO but better. It's better than every single coin out there.

This livestream just made me feel a lot better of my bags. I think I might’ve finally made a decent life decision today guys.

its called charisma user

>there's a reason alibaba dude got "his back"

It's the most elaborate and professional looking PnD scam I've ever seen then. They got their shit together.

Like BCC.
IT'S MAKING ME NERVOUS.
Is this shit going to be a bullshit scam or not? Only time will tell and only time will take all of my money with it.

If it’s real, and it does seem possible it is, then we got lambos user. Just buy 100k, forget about it and come back when it’s 1$+

Will the 500 I got for free from cryptopia be enough?

WHY THE FUCK DOES NOBODY MENTION THAT HE SAID THEY WILL ADOPT TRX AS PAYMENT METHOD FOR THE BIGGEST BIKE SHARING APP IN THE WORLD?

Because I completely forgot that, we don’t share bikes in burgerland

do your research
singapur and china are giant markets for bikesharing
thats talking about more then 20 million users today that use apps to use these services

just think the biggest bikesharing app gets updated to use tron + benefits to using tron

thats almost a user spike of 20million even if only 10% use tron thats 2 million USERS

I'm a female crypto enthusiast and I definitely won't be buying because of this guy's looks. Looks extremely gay... and scammy.

t. increasingly nervous western male
He's a sexy beast, I'm a straight male and can't deny it.

LMAO its a game platform?

Bike sharing in China is dead
People just steal them and there are landfills of them
Look up serpentza on YouTube or maybe advchina they did a video on it recently

ITS LIKE [SUBJECT] BUT WITH CRYPTO LMAO

bike peasants cant into crypto

Maybe I'm just really not into pretty Asian guys (Asians in general), so I'm not getting it. I guess the girls that like Kpop and all that shit would.

It's currency used to reward content creators that is also used for game transactions.