WABI

Only money will flow back to smart alts.

What are you waiting for user?

one of my best holds for 2018 and beyond

In a world of scamcoins, 2018 money needs to go into coins like Wabi. Real product, real long term gains.

comfy hold

1k isn't enough but it's a start

Sold this shit with loss for PRL at 3 Cents best thing ive done in Crypto

Sold this shit with loss for PRL at 3 Cents best thing ive done in Crypto sofar.

My nigga. Sleeper coin here. Invested in this yesrerday. It's going to blow by january

this will be a the year of the frog my friends

comfy coin

It better fucking hurry up and explode. I've missed out on so many coins because this limp lizard is taking it's sweet ass time

Are you 100% in this? No offense but that's stupid. Need to diversify and forget about gems like this and come back a year later.

All in wabi is the smart way to invest

i can't wait until btc goes back up so all the other fucking coins that gained like 1000 sats go up as well

No. Pearl is my ticket to the no wage cuck life. Wabi is just a leap ( frog ).

Wabi is going to blow up in the next couple weeks and its only going to keep going up from there. Multiple partnerships, great team getting som big time advisors that will actually help the product expand. You’re a retard if you aren’t in wabi. Wabi and icx for the next couple weeks for quick big gains

We're in a nice uptrend, boys. back to 2usd soon, attention will come and it will go boom.

>This thread

I agree! Being from china i believe this is going to be great!

Wabi's going to save Chinese babies lives.

Kek

I'm holding this but I have a question. Do the chinese really care about things like product tampering and their baby's lives? I legit want to know if there's an interest in this because from what I've seen the answer is probably no.

yes they do, they travel overseas to purchase baby powder from places like Australia to sell back in China for like 80 usd a pop.

>Do Chinese care about their babies life?
Really activates the ol' almonds.

WABI plans to tap into the Pharmaceutical market then the real fireworks begin. Many things planned in the pipeline. Those who hold long term will see massive gains.

Only the males

big if true
need proof

>Do the chinese really care about things like product tampering and their baby's lives?
This is what /Pol/ does to your brain

What are you waiting for?!

WABI's GOING TO THE MOON

this pleases me

What makes WABI better than WTC or VEN? Aside from being non-chink ofc.

Is it too late to buy in?

Goto home page and scroll down to timeline for 2018 wacoin.io here is quote Start of partnerships with producers and distributors of baby food and alcohol products. Adjusting Walimai technology for pharmaceutical products.

we moon now?

not if you're willing to hold for more than 7 minutes lol