/xvg/

we riding high now boys

Other urls found in this thread:

vergecurrency.com
lmgtfy.com/?q=how to read depth chart
youtube.com/watch?v=I-kOhYH55hI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It held real well through the BTC crash, so of course it was going to shoot ever higher.

5mill buy wall at 1100 sats on binace lets see how this goes

Used to be 93mill at 1000 a few days ago.

fuck forgot about a sell order at 990

i have the worst fucking luck

is this whole crypto thing a conspiracy against me?

how much do you think this will go? it's already on all time high.

Can't believe people are buying into this pump. There are going to be a lot of digibyte level bagholders once it collapses.

I have the feeling that xvg is the new siacoin

good luck with your hold

Bittrex broke 1100 lets see about binance

How has this pumped this high? We already have Monero, and for the longest time verge was a total shitcoin pretty much on the verge of dying (heh).

Is it the Macfee shill that started this? Wtf man

already done next stop 4.5mill at 1200

these sell walls on binance are full of shit. 1100 just got deleted. whales are fucking with people.

xvg is replacing bitcoin. are you all really this slow?

Hell yeah this coin might even be 20 cents by 2030! Get in now boys!

try a few hours bud

You don't understand. McAfee doesn't play by the rules. He is an oligarch of crypto and is well connected to the creator(s). He is opening the largest Bitcoin mining facility the world has ever seen in 2018. XVG can be whatever he wants, he has as much power, if not more than Jihan Wu, and the Winkle twins. He is also extremely close to Wu. Do not underestimate John.

Should I sell some iota for this?

>mcafee
probably

it got pumped when btc was crashing, so now even more normies think its good just cuz they saw it green on CMC

this is fucking insane

>when you become so good at reading fud masked as shill on Veeky Forums that you can obliterate these posts mentally from your mind

Already on all time high?

This coin has gone up more than 500x this year

the minute after i decide to sell, go figure

bump

love whores

is there any reason why this is pumping other than the mcafee tweet? Its gone 20x over the last week.

Why would I want this over monero anyway?

hahahaha you dumb fuck

bitch is holding the hone upside down. do you know how hard it is to jack off upside down?

i feel ya

bought in at 99 satoshios, sold at 955. didnt lose atleast

I picked tron over this booth at 60 sats

Boy did I fuck up.

Doge coin dark.
How is this almost 20 cents, not even a privacy coin

got out at 1189, thinking about maybe going back in. Think that 1200 wall will hold out?

A five million wall was just devoured, this wall is smaller

I always wonder who buys this shit?

What do you mean?

those walls are fake. whales remove them as soon as they get 1 buy. i watched 1100 on binance get deleted. you can check the trade history.

Nobody buys it, they just take the wall down

DOGE COIN DARK rebranded as Verge

what a scam coin

I've been in crypto in 10 months and I remember how everyone just laughed at verge
I used to own like 100k of them 6 months ago myself lol
they literally have one "dedicated" dev + billion of fucking coins it's insane

I got in for 5 cents literally hours before it mooned. Pure luck.

We’re all going to make it.

fake walls = MASSIVE fucking dump coming.

theyre faking buy volatility for a reason guys. get ready.

you guys do know this is a fork off of doge coin
A literal shit coin

Please be careful when dealing with it.

>picrelated

not a privacy coin worth shit. i dumped after this pump.

thx 4 the gainz.

monero fags are still butt hurt, theyre anti-shilling verge,

Fuck off faggots

I dont understand this, cant Monero and Verge both exist in a future marketplace? This isnt a zero sum game here.

>

I'm so pissed off about this. I could have bought in at 150 sats or even 400 sats but both times it was all time high. fuck!

verge literally has no privacy lol. its a puff of smoke. its only mooning because massive whale groups are pumping it.

all it does is hide your IP during transactions.

thats not what privacy is needed for, the privacy needed is the fact that the blockchain exposes you. verge doesnt solve this.

get in for a quick gain and get the fuck out because its going to dump HARD eventually.

how the fuck did this shitcoin double in price so quickly after everything crashed?

[insert "Wait until wraith!" comment here]

Like I said, all things considered, I still dont see why this means they cant both exist.

>tfw I even saved that picture and really wanted to get in at that time.

right now verge is pretty crap. only until they release wraith or that dual chain shit will it be able to compete.

they can

I’ll give it this much. It has a cooler sounding name than Bitcoin or Monero. Normies like things that sound cool.

I held verge sub 100 sats. There is literally no reason for this to be worth what it is now.

Anyone else getting NMR vibes from this insane verge pump?

the name monero has too many syllabbles (fuck spelling)

any coin with a gay name is dead in the water. just imagine saying it IRL to a shop owner.

saying bit or eth is way easier

I got in at 4 cents, i did sell early, and buy/sell at a very bad time and lost some of the winnings, nevertheless i kept some coins and sell all at 970.
I felt this is going to crash today, like before.

bots control the price.

Its high throughput is getting it compared to ripple and xlm but without the backing and wraith being functionally useless, I don't see it either.

If I load vergecurrency.com in Opera with the ad blocker turned on, the site breaks. Ark's website does literally the same thing

Really though, why are people buying this actual garbage?

Stayed green while others were red

>he doesnt realize we just meme in and out of coins for quick gainz

I bought 60 BTC worth at 1000 sats, so you're wrong kiddo.

can someone explain these big red and green walls on the depth page and how to read this shit please

lmgtfy.com/?q=how to read depth chart

People are market buying the shit out of this, and the green buy wall pale in comparison to whatever the fuck is going on in that sell wall (probably John McAffee himself imo)

McAffee's probably been selling off since it got near 800. There's no way he'd think his shilling would get people this crazy

some people think this will go past monero in the coming years

LITERALLY NO ONE THINKS THAT. LOL

i have watched multiple youtube videos on the subject actually

Fucking why? It's garbage

There is some kind of weird psyops bullshit going on right now and it has a lot of money behind it pumping Verge. Nobody can explain this shit based on its fundamentals (which are horrible). Even the McAfee quote mentioned Monero and Zcash as important to the future but they haven't seen this kind of pump. Something stinks with Verge right now.

this guy told me so
youtube.com/watch?v=I-kOhYH55hI

sell 36 hours before the official Wraith announcement and thank me later

when?

Monero's dev is literally some MLP loving weirdo.

Does it have a date yet? Or just Soon™

end of q4 2017 with a "100%" certainty according to the dev

4th time lucky maybe?

nice just bought 100k

hah, yeah maybe. Fucker spends more time shittalking in his discord than he does deving I think. Either way it's gonna be a bloodbath.

Enjoy the short term gains, but mark my words

>Either way it's gonna be a bloodbath.
God, I can't fucking wait.

HOLD the line, some fags are trying to sell.
Pump PUMP throw your shekels in, i want to see green numbers only

Dump later

i just sold, this coin will tank ove the next 2 hours and I will buy back in

Started with a couple hundred bucks on this one and it's funding my other buys. Plus, I've lost and gained so much over the past couple of weeks that I've become comfortably numb.
Buy orders set to bleed mode. I kinda wanna see what happens with wraith mode

Im so sick of this shitcoin

Saw photos of him with the XVG Whale on Twitter today. He looks like the dude from the 'Scumbag Steve' meme.

I shit you not gained all my fucking loses back plus a lil extra hahaha this shit is hitting the moon

Share?

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

You know I've been wanting to buy some privacy coins but for some reason I've never wanted to buy Monero. I like the idea of Monero but Monero sounds like some faget Spanish name and fuck spicks.

I would like to thank all the kind of pump and dumpers that brought verge into the top 20 and created the dip that I bought.

they are called "verginas"

$NAKE FAMILY IS WITH VERGE

WAKEY SNAKEY

1700 GET

Got in at .5 cents. Fuck all of you haters

Verge is truly the coin of faggot normies like you. Hope you sell the top.

Oh i will, piss ass. You just dont like how us "normies" are changing the game for old cryptofags. Must really hurt in the butt

>gets called a normie
>claims that because he is a normie he is superior then the more experienced people
I'm not against verge and all but that's really retarded.

Not really. A ton of people just entered the market and people dont know how to read charts anymore
>muh pnds

1.6 b and we pass neo. I hope it happens, just for the neo rage.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Jumped @ 1130
Hope you anons can dump and buy dip
desu I think tonights dip is going to be ~800 maybe even less
Thoughts?