*flips*

*flips*

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7g9hgx/there_are_8_active_and_separate_development_teams/
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the flip wont happen before btc goes at least below 8k

dont say we didnt tell you but SONM

That's when it happened

fucks your mother

bch sucks btc down as it rises though, so if it hits 6k, btc will likely be at 8k by then

*blocks your path*

Thats exactly where Novagratz called for it to hit.

they're actually moving in tandem now

>BCH will flip when BTC drops to 8k
you do realize that BCH will be sub 1.5K if that ever happens right?

Not if BCH is the reason it dipped to 8k, dingus

trying to decouple now

Even though it would make sense, it can't happen until more than half of exchanges offer BCH/altcoin pairs. A flip before then would be extremely strange.

cashies are fucking delusional at this point

yes, because people are buying crypto for the functionality and not for the 1000% asset bubble thing, right?
get one thing through you fucking head cashies, BCH is slightly better than BTC, meanwhile we have quite literally thousands of coins that are better than both

*tulips*

Hitting 4k overnight

so you're saying BTC 20k overnight?

It's happened a few times before, it's isn't an unreasonable or unrealistic potential scenario. Furthermore, BCH is leagues better as it's actually and currently usable (all politics, promises and technical details aside, it 'just werks').

What part of "both BTC and BCH hitting 10k tonight" didn't you understand?

>1 dev

bcash is already behind, in terms of code. The insanity of that statement should give anyone pause.

So should the fact that biz seems to like it so much. ALWAYS do the opposite of what biz says. Biz has been in love with every scam and shitcoin that has ever existed in crypto.

Don't touch this centralized (ie, against "Satoshi's vision") trash with a 40 foot pole.

Seems like the BTC crash is over to me.

wrong
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7g9hgx/there_are_8_active_and_separate_development_teams/

>Segwit
laughingwhores.jpg

t. Falls for Pajeet pumps and cant recognize actual market movers

COME ON BCH just hold up through this goddam BTC dip

buttcoin is better, that's your argument?

ive been watching bch/usd all day on gdax

im pretty new, but it looks like bch is just a train demolishing all sell walls until someone decides to drop a couple mil and tank the price a couple hundred

could be normal stuff, was wondering what other people are seeing

>*flips*
*farts*

Every time someone says this it just makes it abundantly clear they don't understand what "better" actually means in the relevant context. You don't say a steel alloy is better than another because it has a nicer paint of coat or a better marketing team, you say it's better than another because it has properties that make it better for the actual application. No coin is better than BCH by that measure, because even the arguably better fungibility enhancements in the privacy coins are already slated for inclusion in BCH, and by contrast BCH will inherit SHA256 proof of work when it finishes destroying BTC, which is orders of magnitude higher than any other proof of work in wide deployment in terms of difficulty to attack.
You're right about one thing, people who are in BTC are in it because it's a bubble and no other reason. People who are in BCH though are in it because we see that what BTC actually once promised, is what BCH actually now is, and all the pent up momentum from that will continue to propel it forward, long after the hype and marketing nonsense around BTC dies out and it returns to its natural value of zero.

>le efficiency and sustainable meme
>le slow and expensive transactions meme

how the fuck r u supposed to be secure, immutable, and fast at the same time

you literally can't have your cake and eat it

proof of stake is for cucks

SENTIMENT IS CHANGING U FUCKS. ITS OBVIOUS PEOPLE ARE MIGRATING TO BCH. ALL R/BITCOIN TALK ABOUT IS ROGER VER AND BCH KEK. COREKEKS GETTING BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can with 8 dev teams and Bitcoin Jesus on your side

I Invest my Bitcoin and Cryptos. I like the daily payouts :D
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84

i love seeing those insufferable cucks on r/bitcoin getting constantly triggered by crypto chad and bitcoin jesus Roger Ver

so desperate you need to aggressively shill your shitcoin?

Do a fucking barrel roll.

Secure and immutable is a function of proof of work, fast is a function of the latency and bandwidth of the network layer. They have no inversely proportional link as you attempt to imply, at all, period. Any suggestion otherwise has no basis in the actual technical facts of the issue.

BTC isn't the highest market cap because it's the best, it's because it was first and has the most alt trade pairs. BCH isn't going to overtake it until enough pairs appear.

If it didn't work this way, ETH would have crushed BTC entirely.

No, ETH is not a currency, and BTC has always had orders of magnitude better proof of work, and also no silly plans to abandon it for unproven proof of stake. Neither of those clauses apply to BCH, and there are already exchanges being opened which pair around BCH rather than BTC, which is indeed quite an important thing. BCH should be and will be the peg that secures the rest of the ecosystem. BTC should just get it over with and die, having already swallowed more poison pills from Core than can reasonably be counted.

bch has 9 dev teams thats what they said on reddit

The good thing about trading your BTC on a shady trading site instead of an exchange is that you can sell coins to the market.

So even when BTC, LTC and ETH go down I make money

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Well said user. I wasn't going to go into why it's better than millions of shitcoins as anyone claiming that is clearly too delusional to even grasp it, but you did excellent.

This. And it's changing fast.

Agree completely again user, nice work.

It gets really fucking tiring having to repeat this thousands of times actually, but no other way people will come to realise it, given how few people seem to be aware of it. It blows my mind we can reach a price this high, have a market cap this enormous, have this entire thing be as important and world changing as it is, and the vast majority of people who actually have skin in the game don't seem to be even able to describe the fundamental nature of the territory. It's like if you'd told me merchant mariners back in the golden age of shipping weren't all that clear on the properties of water or the first investors in electricity companies didn't understand what an electron was. I really don't get humans.

Yeah, it's amazing how much a daily dose of low grade propaganda satisfies most. At any rate, I think the sentiment is beginning to change, and when that happens, it moves quickly. I think this current shake-out will bring a lot new money toward BCH too, as people grow more and more tired of BTC's gaping issues (and CoinBase listing + support from the CEO is obviously huge), we might see an inlfux of money reentering toward it. Not that short term speculation really matters - I'm just eager to see BTC die at this point.

I just wish I had researched better during the August airdrop, this was an obvious moon mission if you looked past the FUD and researched, and still is. I thought I was still supporting BTC after the fork, and never even considered that BCH was the real BTC until a couple months back.

Also, your efforts eventually win over the masses like a single grain of sand eventually collapses a sand castle. What converted me was following arguements on here and plebbit and seeing that corecucks are always technically and idealogically BTFO at the end of the day.

I used to just read r/bitcoin and go with whatever propaganda was up there. at the fork I started reading r/btc and immediately realized I had been fucking brainwashed. traded some btc for bch but after the fork it was falling as people initially sold the 'free' fork coins

saw some random post on Veeky Forums when it was .06 saying how it had bottomed and now was a good time to buy. picked up 21 at .06 and its been the best and fastest gains of my life. have been adding since, holding over 50 with average price under $800

Roger, Jihan, CSW, Calvin Ayre, Mcafee, CNBC, coinbase, all the rest of the chink miners, huge early btc adopter whales all backing and believing in BCH. we are gonna make it bros

Same thing happened with me. I didn't even bother looking into to BCH because the echo chamber told me it was a scam. I've since learned to never ignorantly accept FUD, and instead DMOR.

Nice fucking buy at 0.06 m8. I bought in around $500, but sold during the flippening and have been in lower market cap alts since, but I've had this on my radar ever since. Currently holding about 2 that I FOMO'd into for the CB news, which was my worst trade yet, but I think by EOY it might pay off.

Nice fucking holds m8, must be comfy having so many. CB, the ltieral biggest FIAT offramp, aggressively backing and declining SegWit support is fucking massive. It's only a matter of time.

bcashies

forget your shit is so vulnerable to a 51% attack
fucking idiots
sacrificing network security for larger blocks

bcash is more centralized than XRP

Found 0.8 btc in an old localbitcoins wallet and immediately bought 8 bch. Have held up to 13 but sold to buy skycoin. Still got the 8 though and 12btc worth of alts so the 21 club is easily in reach.

I'm gonna get there too user, some day.

>All these projects are currently active but have dev teams ranging from small to individual. There is also a lot of overlap between the devs on these projects which means the pool of contributors is even smaller than it appears.
6 of the clients only have 1 main dev.
The number of people working on LN is greater than the number of people working on all BCH clients combined, even when taking into account some of the BCH devs don't use Github often.
I haven't even gotten into ETH yet, which has even more active devs than BTC.
If BCH kills BTC, there will be a flippening, but not the one BCH wants; Ethereum will become king. Already, people are choosing to hold ETH because they don't want to risk choosing the wrong side in this civil war.