Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/, Pathfinder, and Starfinder)

Do your characters ever conceal their identities? How do they do it? How often?

Link repository; point out problems if found: ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5152402#post-5152402
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5161287/announcements/?pageforid=5161287#post-5161287
juniperfoxx.com/living-with-juniper/2017/1/5/frequently-asked-questions
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5127457#post-5127457
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5139211#post-5139211
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/sahkil/sahkil-ichkoh/
app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5161631/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not my character, but in my kingmaker game, there's a Vigilante we don't know the name of. she's never taken her mask off in the presence of the party, and as part of finding an ancient temple, she had to tell a fey her true name. the p[arty still hasn't heard it, as this was done away from the group.

Cute Scathach
I want to see someone use her as character art soon, because she's just too adorable

>pull aggro
This doesn't exist in 3.PF, you *will* die if you try to 'pull mobs'. Also, the real thing to look out for - is anyone taking a fullcasting class?

Her name's been on her character sheet the whole time though

BAN PAIZO SPAM

Yes, I know.

I've been keeping myself purposefully ignorant of it this entire time because I want to see the reveal.

Are the 15th and 16th century suitable for Pathfinder? How fast did the arquebus spread after appearing on the scene (1470?)?

The plot twist is that her social identity is a 500 foot tall dinosaur from the paleolithic era

come to think of it nobody else has confirmed theyre playing yet. Its a game where we are gangpressed into pirate service as we have a "clint eastwood with a magic musket" guy and a swashbuckler/rogue with mediocre health.

How can you get Dex to ranged damage? Is it possible?

We houseruled in Agile for ranged. Other than that, Gunslinger I think is your only option dex to "ranged".

Was asking in general.

Composite Longbow -> Deadly Agility, maybe? Really pushing it.

So what's the best way to use performance and craft?

It's still not a finesse weapon, so by RAW not really.

Good luck, remember that Paizo hates ranged.

Enmity is stupid.

Gunslinger 5, or Trench Fighter 3

Alright /pfg/, let's get down to the brass tacks.

How do I play this qt3.14 in Pathfinder? Preferably a Chachemist that doesn't suck.

But maybe she can be a real naga, not a fake snek.

Good Zeph grid never user
It fucking hurts

If you don't mind fake-ish snake that goes really well with your pic, you could go Serpentine Synthesist.

If your DM has a problem with it because "hur dur synthesist is broken", then just homebrew a race using that create-a-race guidelands between 9-12 RP and get him to approve it. Then play an actually good class to spite him.

Am confuse. So her tail has a sheath she can put her human legs in when she wants to snek?

Trips confirm that she needs about tree fiddy

>Zeph grid
What did he mean by this?

What race and class should she be?

I dunno how it works, man.

It's 3pp stuff don't worry about it.

>Granblue is officially 3pp

I wish.

IT'S THE KONG

>Granblue /pfg/ campaign
>yes, with airships
>and draphs
>dunno about races

Would you apply?

What did he mean by this?

Sachiko's nickname is The Kong

The only way to ever benefit from performance is to be a bard, and thoat only because it'll take over for two different skills that aren't as useless.
Craft is shit unless your DM gives you stupid amounts of downtime, because otherwise you just take spellcraft on whoever the token casterfuck is.

I think perform (dance) is a requisite for a few feats and maybe a prestige? You still don't take it for the skill itself, but for what it lets you into.

What about Galaxy Saga? Also yes but I'm not terribly familiar with the setting.

Dervish Dance is the only real reason to grab Perform (Dance) outside of backstory reasons.

Versatile Performance too?
3pp adds a few other options on top as well.

Why?

Totally.

KONG

At what point does a game qualify for the classification of "lewd"?

YE

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5152402#post-5152402

Bards usually have decent Dex, so Acrobatics is usually something to put ranks into. Fly might be worth it, but I'm not sure I'd grab it over just finding a way to make it a trained skill with a trait.

3pp adds a lot more, like making perform an initiating skill and other things. I was talking more from a 1p perspective.

Literally who?

I have tons of down time.

What's the tier list for Pathfinder AP's? I'm gonna be running a campaign for some kids at my local lgs and wanna give them a good time without putting in the effort of worldbuilding since they're not really interested in anything that isn't murderhobo'ing around.

>Wrath of the Righteous
>Level 4, 30 PB
>Everything I ever wanted
>This is it, this is my moment

>Not Gestalt

YAMEROOOOOOOOO

Can I play a cute dragon lady knight?

Hmmm, should I poll for gestalt?
pic related

As awkward as it is to say, I kind of agree. The game looks great, but the concept I'm married to requires Gestalt.

Of course! Are you talking about a dragonblooded Human woman? Ooh, you could refluff an Aasimar as Apsu-blooded and get Angel Wings.

Brevoy is right next door, you could totally play a cute dragon lady descendent of Choral the Conqueror. No fucking clue how that'll play out racially or classwise, though!

>Hmm, should I poll for Gestalt?

I think it'd be a good idea, or just declare your decision right now and settle the matter.

what the fuck is gestalt.

Ah, screw it
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5161287/announcements/?pageforid=5161287#post-5161287
I better get at least 50% more ladyknights out of this.
Take two classes, with the best HD/BAB/saves/skill progression of the two, but the class features of both.

How thicc should a blinkling boy be?

Doesn't that make you horribly overpowered? I guess its kind-of the point but if you're going through an AP won't you just breeze through it with no challenge?

Starting at level 4 already required me to rewrite most encounters. Adding Gestalt doesn't make much of a difference in that aspect.

Not thicc at all, children are typically thin to begin with, and a boy shouldn't have any curves.

It is also run by a shitlord GM so it will probably be shit.

IRON GODS
R
O
N

G
O
D
S

No bully!

Non-human races might work differently.

Dogs are all paws and leg when they're puppies, too. You ever see a Golden Retriever pup? They have that adorable stagger to their step because they're still growing into their feet.

A blinkling child would have incredibly large ears and feet (as befitting a Halfling too) but normal-sized everything else.

>God Tier
Iron Gods, Rise of the Runelords, Curse of the Crimson Throne
>High Tier
Hell's Rebels, Skull & Shackles, Giantslayer
>Good Tier
Shattered Star, Legacy of Fire, Reign of Winter
>Can be good Tier
>Kingmaker, Wrath of the Righteous, Strange Aeons
>Low Tier
Jade Regent, Carrion Crown, Hell's Vengeance
>Avoid Tier
Second Darkness, Mummy's Mask, Serpent's Skull

>Hell's Rebels is High tier

>All of High Tier
>Reign of Winter only in Good Tier
>Carrion Crown in Low Tier

gr8 b8 m8.

What's the current app meta? I want to be in fashion for Wrath of the Righteous!

Blinklings are the current meta.

Still daddies and waifus. The name may change but /pfg/ never will.

The PLD meta is daddies

Vult just posted Drow racials to counteract the daddy flow

juniperfoxx.com/living-with-juniper/2017/1/5/frequently-asked-questions

>Foxes have a very strong odor. You can smell Juniper the moment you pull into my drive way. Their urine and feces smell like skunk mixed with ammonia. There is no way to “de-scent” a fox.

>Foxes pee on things they think is theirs. This is a marking behavior and nearly impossible to break them of and remember their pee stinks. So having a fox means having almost everything you own smell awful.

Are kitsune BTFO eternally?

Why is /pfg/ never interested in younger characters and smol sticcs?

I will never not love the aesthetic of Japanese animal people having big bushy eyebrows.

Actually I would love to a smol sticc like that, it's just she's an exception to the rule.

They're bushy but small.

Aren't the daddies being posted all "I can't actually make the time slot just wanted to write something"?

We really need to put a ban on attention-whoring fake apps, ESPECIALLY if they're from celebs.

Looks like only two actual apps so far

>Daddy Inquisitor/Chloromancer
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5127457#post-5127457

>Gray Maiden hunting yandere sister
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5126499/round-2-dot-dot-dot-3/?pageforid=5139211#post-5139211

There are at least 3 more coming

I want to hug that fox!

Why do people think Synthesist is broken?

Aside from the lack of 3pp, PLD has a pretty good char gen to work with, backstory wise. I for one am not surprised people want to dabble with the horror

What are some spicy daddy concepts for a shithole like the Worldwound?

She's smelly though, see

Would it be wrong to gestalt a life oracle and a dead necromancer into some kind of balance abomination?

Good thing I have no sense of smell then

You better use this token if you're going with that art, m80.

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/sahkil/sahkil-ichkoh/

>Ichkohs savor the fear of the failure of the flesh, and enjoy tormenting those who take pride in their bodies. When an ichkoh selects victims, it torments them with the knowledge of how they failed to maintain their bodies in their youth.

Is this the bane of Veeky Forums?

Should an ichkoh go around a temple of Kurgess convincing people that they're never gonna make it?

I want to mark her with my scent!

Not a daddy, but I could totally see a fierce older Paladin woman who's had a half-dozen children for the war effort, fighting to end the conflict once and for all!

app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/5161631/
inb4 her skeleton gets killed by the party on sight

Looking at the house rules, that makes me wonder what other game breaking feats there are. Blood Money, Leadership, Master Summoner, Sacred Geometry, and Augmented Psionic Reformation are listed, but what else falls under that umbrella?

Apparently I was not the only one with that idea.

Does anyone know what a Gathlain actually looks like? It was mentioned in a recently released book but for the life of me I can't find any art or pics of the damn things.

S-sorry

Fey Obedience (Magdh).

>Pathfinder
Hey I've got an Eldritch Knight. Base Wizard (Conjuration), Going Dimensional Savant route.
I have the opportunity to retrain my 1 level Melee class, and was wondering what Veeky Forums thinks the best options are.
>Already played magus in another group, trying something different.

Current thought processes have been
Brawler (Snake-Bite). full BAB and Sneak attack, (Unarmed for Style feats maybe?!?)
Brawler (Vanilla). full BAB, Retrainable feat. Unarmed again.
Slayer (Witch hunter), +2 Study reliant to the current campaign.
Fighter (Vanilla) and start working on another feat chain.

Pharasma would personally shit all over this woman.

Fucking abysmal concept.

>Heretic of
She's a Black Blooded Oracle on the divine side, so it's not like she depends on Pharasma for her spells anyway.