Here we go again biz get in or get left behind

Here we go again biz get in or get left behind.

thats some next level shilling shit fuck off

Have fun staying poor lmao

bought 100k

I'm not selling until it hits $2

What do u think how high can it go? Only got 11k :/

I dunno but I'm not selling until it hits $2. The only thing that can kill this coin is another over-shilled, intrusive ICO that kills it.

I am HOPING for a:

Rebrand ( one of the IOTA devs likes the project but mentioned the logo is bad )
Possible site re-design
Binance listing

You earn pearl by one line of code. Literally one fucking line of code and throwing it on a website. This coin is a first of it's kind and is going to go to Jupiter and back if they don't fuck it up.

K i hope so ill be selling between 50-100 then :D

Under 10mil market cap...one of the first cryptos utilizing the tangle. That alone going to push this coin above 100 mil easy

I got websites I can use it on, how do I do it ?

this was shilled a couple days ago when it was 8 cents

FUCK

It's on the first page of their website dude

>niga you still can make it on this train - what it is now ? sub .50 cent ? look at shitty XRB with zero purpose and got to $5 just because it's using tangle.

There are only 3 coins using tangle right now :
IOTA, XRB, PRL

i did

XRB doesn't use tangle but uses dag. Either way still superior to blockchain.

do you get paid in eth or PRL ?
since there's no clicks do I get coins when fuckers browsing my site ?
genius KISS concept really, like it a lot

It's funny, the main guy fudding this ended up buying an hour later he said. He had a big wall of text copy paste. I read it and thought "wow that's reasonable" and proceeded to not invest.

now that its mooning again he is fomoing

- You get paid in PRL
- Yes, you get coins when fuckers are browsing your site. Dude, gotta read the page. Files get uploaded on the tangle when mainnet is released, and the local browser finds proof of work and performs it when the files require it. The smart contract is needed to allow the site owner to earn PRL.

This concept can apply to any new coin but PRL will be the king innovator that ( I hope ) will have a working concept on the mainnet before anyone else.

read the whitepaper

weak fud enjoy your loss

do they have a product?

they are releasing a testnet next month.

Can websites really profit considering most computers browsing them are shit, and mobile browsing is increasing?

you arent mining coins really. you are hosting files

>Website visitors contribute a portion of their CPU and GPU power

Holy fucking shit. So they steal your processing power when you visit the website? What a fucking scam. Not only is this shit not going to take off but any website that uses it is going to lose visitors.

Any other non-brainlets see how awful this is?

a portion. this means that it doesnt contribute that much. its not like the javascript monero miners that literally max out your cpu.

They are releasing it this month, before New Year.

If anybody isn't in yet, the BTC crash just delivered you a fresh opportunity to get on board. Get in or, or get left behind.

id rather go on youtube and donate a small portion of my power than watch a peta commercial before every fucking video i watch

ever heard of adblock?

you ever hear ads are how sites and content creators make their money

You ever hear of paywalls? Adblock is why they are starting to spring up everywhere.

Maybe, if users disliked the idea of contributing their CPU power, they could be given the option opt out of it and into ads. Truth is, the siphoned processing power will not be noticeable, since it will be calculated as a % of their processing power. It won't max out your CPU or slow your computer.

The real question is: can this model generate better revenue than traditional ads?

They don't "Steal" your processing power.

Any website owner, in good faith, will probably have something on their site that will allow you to opt in or get fucked if you have ad-block.

Besides the good faith of the website owner, this will almost certainly need to ask permission of the user by law, similar to cookies right now. People click through that shit and don't care, even though cookies are a far more disturbing feature for a website than Oyster, if you think about it.

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

Coin intended do browser mining would be so cool, but why this has to be siacoin same time? Seriously why there would be so huge demand on blockchain file uploading that this will work?

kys faggot