If a player got nuked would he roll dice or would you just say 'you died' to him?

If a player got nuked would he roll dice or would you just say 'you died' to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depends
is he a nuclear elemental?

No, a normal human.

I played in a game where one PC got thrown by a blast wave from a near hit after which he just stood up and another tanked an orbital strike.

What level though? Nukes do 200d6 fire damage and 200d6 electrical damage.

in what game do nukes only deal fire and electrical damage?

>200d6
>200d6
That's 400 raw damage. Perfect.

He is like lv5.

>Not using a nuclear strike as an excuse to place your players characters in a mutated nuclear wasteland.
>Not rolling on a table of unique mutations for them.
>Just saying lol and killing them.
>Peasant tier GMing

Nah, I'm not a GM.

I found a tactical nuke and I plan to shoot it at another player.

Why are you nuking a level 5 character?

Be sure to stand back. Way back.

That's not how DNA works, faggot-kun.

Because someone had to.

Nah, it's a free for all game and that guy pissed me off earlier.

I will.

I would call you That Guy, but you're pretty clearly playing That Game, so it's fine.

GURPS has you covered if you wanna go either route

Forgot the damn image

Yes, That Games are the best. Except when it's you then it sucks. But then you get revenge, and the then it's awesome!

So how big is the nuke?

It's a Davy Crockett.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

Unless the character would still die even with the best possible results, let it roll.

I would think a nuke to be bludgeoning, fire, and necrotic.Bludgeoning for the blast, fire for the heat, and necrotic for the radiation. You could probably even throw in a little bit of other damage types, I'm no expert.

Well it looks small enough that you can hide it in something; so put it in a package of some kind and arm it in a way that will cause it to explode when it's opened. The only problem will be selecting a package that he will want to open when he is safe or when your a far enough away from the blast radius.

I would roll, if only to determine how much rock gets melted around him

Reflex save. Half damage or 0 with Evasion.

How do you evade a nuke?

roll a DC30
disadvantage if he was near the epicenter

people have survived a ground zero detonation of nuke at hiroshima, so if he ducks and covers, and hopes that something can take the blastwave, then he could survive, his chances aint good but it can happen

if the bomb is thrown at him then it would deal
20d10 fire and 20d10 bludgeoning, dealing double damage on a failed DEX save

Vewy vewy cahfuwy

DnD

>yield between 10 and 20 tons TNT
Depending on the power levels of the characters that could definitely be survivable if it wasn't a direct hit

Duck and cover

Especially if you're using a 1950's era children's schooldesk. Those definitely protect you.

>Nuke only do 220 damage on average, possible to deal 40 damage.

Seems off

Seems off.