Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gevm2wPbC6Y&list=RDgevm2wPbC6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i paid money where is hog

>Horns of the Goat

Though I think goat eyes look badass

>Student of the goat
Time to go on an adventure to find the lost goat tower

I'd honestly be giving myself maybe a little too much credit by saying I start at Willpower 5, but I wouldn't get to play at all otherwise as I don't want to go below 4 and all the other potions have drawbacks too steep for my taste. MAYBE I could get away with the Elixir of Knowledge, but I wouldn't want to chance it.

I will however take
>Binding Summon
And use it to summon a D&D style air elemental to my bodyguard and assistant. Make it an invisible stalker if I can just so it's even less conspicuous, but a normal air elemental is fine too.

Willpower is 5
Potion of Youth
Potion of Impose Will
Potion of Binding Summon

Elixer of Peace

Draught of Punishment
Draught of Rest
Release Will

With this I am an undying shota with mind control powers and a perfect waifu. And the only thing I can not do is fight which my waifu is not bound by. Praise be to /ss/.

>4 will
>going below 4 fucks you
I guess I'll just lock the door behind me as I leave so nobody else gets to steal from the apothecary.

But the goat tower wouldn't have stairs; its levels would be connected by sheer near-vertical cliffs that only one with goat-hooves could climb

>Will 3
I am probably exagerating my will but whatever
>Draught of rest
I am fine with that (will 4)
>Youth
Obligatory inmortality (will 3)
>Elixir of form
Time to become the little girl
>Equalizer
Bye romantic apathy (will 1)
>Alembic (Insight sight knowledge)
It is worth the extra will and i don't care about their effects (will 4)
>Release will (Evil)
Fuck it i am stealing her potions already might as well find someone to steal some will (will 5)
>elixir of wealth
Neet life here i go
>Elixir of peace
And with this i am 100% deathproof
>Binding summon
I now have a waifu (will 4)
>Free access
I can finally not feel guilty for not buying winrar (will 3)
>Telekinesis
So useful i could not pass this up (will 2)

I think i got myself a pretty comfy build

>Trainer
>Elementalism (Earth)
>Nature
Is that a rock or an elemental? Is that a tree or a treant? Oh and some of them will be traps instead of monsters. And some will actually just be rocks and trees! Enjoy checking every single one in every single room, heroes!
>Elf
While being shot at by hidden elves!
>Myconid
And be sure not to inhale too deeply while running from the monsters and dodging the arrows and climbing the trees!
Also helps heal my troops which is nice, and gets me more Myconid girls.
>I Have You Now My Pretty
CUTE Myconid girls!
>Monster Heritage
A fitting harem for the Myconid KING

Alembic only has enough reagents to distill ONE potion. You're dead, Fred.

Fuck it i don't feel like fixing the build i guess i will die then

So with all the Symbiote talk that's been going on for the past few threads, can someone post Symbiobros CYOA please? Carnage best girl, Venom deserves a hug though.

No. You can look in the archive and post it like a good boy. It exists for you.

Give me a minute to post it user

That's odd. According to that willpower meter, I should be dead.

Have I been the skeleton all along?!

On the inside we are all skeletons

No, on the inside we are all inside skeletons.

Finally found it, Here you go user for having such great taste in choosing best girl

Also Venom deserves no hugs NONE AT ALL

>Carnage

>Natural Weapons
>Resistant (Both)
>Tendrils
>Regeneration
>Strength
>Invisible

>Villain
>Scientist

>Menace
>Nemesis
>Hunted

Thanks user.

>Want to take Scream
>Not into gender bending

No worries user, You have great taste in best girl

Great taste as well user

>Carnage

Always seemed like the best fit for me, I do love the ultra-violence

>Natural Weapons
>Enhanced Shapeshifting
>Resistant (Sonics)
>Tendrils
>Regeneration
>Strength

Yeah, it'll take a hell of a lot more than an army to put me down. Just because there are two or three after me won't change that.

>Vigilante

He shares my morality on dealing with evil, and it's always nice having a friend with enough explosive to take down a skyscraper on hand.

>Sidekick

She seems nice, and the world could always use more anti-heroes.

>Menace
>Nemesis
>Hunted

Yeah, this was pretty much inevitable considering I go around turning drug deals into blood baths and piling the heads at Kingpins doorstep. Oh well, I hate Shield with a passion, and Flash Thompson (Agent Venom) doesn't deserve a Symbiote. Well, I'll try to play nice with anyone who doesn't immediately try to kill me, even a super hero needs a friend without a public image on the line. Time to cut out some of the evil in the world, and have a damn good time doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gevm2wPbC6Y&list=RDgevm2wPbC6Y

>Scream

>Regeneration
>Enhanced Shapeshifting
>Resistant (Fire)
>Invisible

>Bro
>Scientist

>Menace!
Joke's on him, I live in a small town where the most popular news source is a local newspaper!

Doesn't scream make you a girl? Isn't that weird?
And it means you need a new identity and shit. Sounds tiring. Where will you live? Where will you get money?

toxin
regeneration, shapeshifting, natural wepons, and imunity to sonic

bro and sidekick
and menace

>Also Venom deserves no hugs NONE AT ALL
mean
>Flash Thompson (Agent Venom) doesn't deserve a Symbiote
Them's fightin words.
If the publisher is anything like JJJ, he'll find a way. Put up a giant billboard or something.

>imunity to sonic
You'll sure show that hedgehog.

Menace isn't even a problem. Just kill him.

that hedge hog will be. Assimilated vial blunt force trauma to the body+ cutting down to be fried

[and you know damn well what I ment]

Scorn. Gun > Knife, even for Symbiotes.

Resistant. Kind of requisite when I might be integrating weaponry into myself.

Tendrils. Extremely useful and a lot of overlap with my Symbiote.

Stealth. Industrial espionage is a sneaking mission!

Hero. I'd like to be a good guy, and this is a good way to start a super-team. We could probably help each other out, too.

Scientist. Will help teach me a lot of shit I'll need to know for my technosymbiote.

Nemesis. What's a hero without a villain?

Spawning. Give the extra symbiote to my IRL wife. Basic hero team is now go.

Postan my WIP again so more can see it, with some answers

>Is it possible to take conflicting Personality Traits?
Yes! You can do this if you want to, and explain it as two different sides of yourself in different situations. Such as, a Brash CEO who doesn't hold back on his employees who's a big Gentle softy with his family and pets at home. There's no real downsides to taking two conflicting personality traits, aside from maybe making it trickier to land a Partner

>Age requirements for hobbies
The bonuses for the hobbies is what made me want to restrict the ages. Such as, Carpentry is objectively better than Gaming as a hobby because it means you can get more magic.

>Font size
There isn't much I can do about this except for release it as a .pdf as well, which will be massive and probably won't fit on Veeky Forums most likely. Either way, that'll surely fix any font problems

Ask any more questions you have

>Hybrid
The multitasking seems real neat and with my powers will have some good synergy, just hope the voices don't drive me a little crazy.

>Resistant (Sonic)
>Tendrils
>Regeneration
>Strength
>Invisible
>Mind Control
With this I am a juggernaught that can also pull off some more indirect actions. The multitasking ability of Hybrid will greatly help with the tendrils and mind control aspects.

>Sidekick
Every villain needs a nice person to balance them off.
>Henchman
His contacts will be real useful in dealing with some of my enemies, in particular the government. Can also help him out on occasion if he or his boss wants some help to build up my villain resume.

>Menace
An annoyance but since I am becoming a villain not a particularly major one. Might tentacle rape his wife for laughs however and leave a "Hybrid came here ↓" message on her stomach like a womb tatoo.
>Nemesis
Will add some spice to my life as a villain and if they are attractive will be very nice.
>Hunted
They will make my life hell once they find out about me and force me to defend myself and become branded as a villain which I choose to live up to out of spite.

Overall I will become an exceptional tentacle monster with mind control powers. I will not go full slaughter though as I see that as distasteful and will keep a a bottom line on actions I am willing to perform.

Lucky. Mine is the goddamn Washington Post.

Symbiote: Venom

>Abilities:
Strength
Resistant: Both
Regeneration
Natural Weapons
Invisibility
>Companions:
Henchman, Reporter
>Drawbacks:
Menace!, Hunted

Don't worry, Venom, I'll treat you right.

Why so many questions?

It feels weird, like you get a twin for no reason.

Is there any advantage to being younger it's intended to balance out? If so, maybe let older brackets have extra hobbies instead. They've had more time to develop more skills, while a 12 year old has only devoted their time to one or two things if they want to be even slightly competent at it.

>Ask any more questions you have
Will there be a "get a pet Pallas cat" option?
Will there be a "get a Pallas-girl waifu" option?
Can I please pick Cosplay as a hobby even if I pick to be 15?
Can I ignore the "puberty is easy-breezy" part of the be 15 option?
Will there be a way to have my twin be more outgoing and social than me and she "forces" me to go to parties etc. with her?

Or a waifu, or superpowers, or a pocket dimension, or

Is there an option to be immortal ? If not would not most people just choose younger because they live longer. I mean you grow up either way so taking twelve years old seems like the only logical thing to do.

> Scorn
> Hunted, Nemesis, Menace!
> Natural Weapons
> Resistant (both)
> Regeneration
> Enhanced Shapeshifting
> Strength
> Mind Control
> Hero - Darkhawk, stole his Amulet/Shi'ar tech
> Vigilante - Punisher

Steal Darkhawk's amulet and other Shi'ar tech, eventually hijacking the null spaceship. Integrating the suit into the body as cybernetics, using the symbiote where it is stronger. Eventually creating intelligence boosting tech via the AI of the Shi'ar, plus using those to create techno-organic mind-control surrogates.

Goal is to purge the villians from the planet, while seeking immortality.

Are you only allowed one body type?

>Them's fightin words.

Hey, say what you will about the war hero who lost his legs, a guy like that would deserve that kind of power. But Flash will always be that blonde Chad jock who bullied Peter Parker because he was an asshole and jealous of his intelligence. A guy like that should never be rewarded with the kind of power a symbiote give you. Not to mention the fact that they lobotomized and drugged the Venom symbiote always freaks me out.

Might as well answer them, anyways.
1) I don't mind, and the others don't appeal to me -- with the exception of Scorn, but I doubt our personalities would mix well.
2) Enhanced Shapeshifting means that I could resemble anybody I want to -- one could look exactly the same while still technically being female in the genitals.
3) See above. Continue living where I am, if I can't find a better place.
4) I could probably find a better line of work with the abilities that the symbiote grants, and if not, I still have a job.

>immortality-posters

>people don't grow up
Manchild detected.

That sounds like a perfect fate for venom, And do you even know how much of a jerk peter was to other people man?

>mean

Truth

>Menace isn't even a problem. Just kill him.
But then you'll just be proving his point, and making yourself an even bigger target by bigger news publishers.
I hope your wife is completely fine with having her body merged with an alien. It's gonna be quite the surprise present.
Well, have fun being a tentacle monster I guess.

While I do really like the look of this, have to agree with other responses that the twin element seems like a tacked-on afterthought.

>But Flash will always be that blonde Chad jock who bullied Peter Park
Confirmed for never reading about Flash past his high school years.

He became one of Peter's best friends

>killing a lying scumbag
>proving his point
Justice is what it is.

this. and incest is even one of my fetishes.

I agree with this idea, do it and let the haters hate, there is not much they can do

Choosing traits
>Quiet - "I don't see why you'd want it though"
I hate when authors do this.
Yeah I get it already, you hate shy girls and probably hate small breasts too, I really don't need to hear this when I'm the one making the choices.

Just because you're on the verge of killing yourself, doesn't mean everybody else is.

>back when Felicia was good

WHY GOD

P-post tits
please respond

That's because 3/4 of the authors are obsessed with their own niche fetishes and interests to the point that even "autism" fails to encapsulate the phenomen. I'd even bet several of them are incapable of not responding to posts that in any way denigrate said interests. And by "denigrate", I mean "express any opinion contrary to what they think"

Anyone got any ideas for what would be especially desirable in a small cozy spaceship cabin? It's the one thing I'm stuck on. After I can fill it out I'll post the first version of the cyoa.

tsundere ship holo AI

Pallas cats are not good as pets, they have a very fragile immune system. As adorable as they are, owning one would be a bad idea because you'd put it into a lot of danger and it would suffer an early death. And that would be very, very sad.

>if you don't want to force a needless option that destroys all balance and makes no sense in the CYOA t-then you must be suicidal b-baka!

Already got A.I. are you saying a dedicated holographic platform in the cabin?

It's a WIP, balance isn't even a thing at this point. And it's a needless option in pretty much every CYOA.

An unusually comfortable bed and a closet full of blankets.

That's actually a better idea. Thanks!

I'll retype the beginning blurb later then. Either way, is right because everything is arbitrary.

Yes I will add pets and a Manul too
Maybe, but I don't like self-inserts all that much...
Yes I'll do what said
Yes I'll add a clause to make it optional
Yes, this will be further explored in the Twin Relationship section

Self-warming blankets, a really comfy chair, and a garbage can you don't have to empty.

sure why not. make it so you can bang her

coffee maker

>Toxin
>Natural Weapons
>Regeneration
>Strength
>Invisible
>Bro
>#1 Fan
>Menace

A really nice entertainment system, Books, A cozy bed that's big enough for 2 etc

Yes please

>Can I ignore the "puberty is easy-breezy" part of the be 15 option
Why

I recently graduated to 4 will, just another to go before a steady job and escape from NEETdom.

Release Will

Draught of Punishment
Draught of Focus (potion making)

I've already developed from 2 will to 4 with help so I should be able to do so again (regular exercise improves many things). Eventually I can release the will of people near death in exchange for money to loved ones and develop a flawless youth potion.

Will there be a "get a magical pet Pallas cat that has a normal cat's immune system and won't die until I'm older" option?
Pallas pls.
I like this very much but you posted this last time too.
Science. cyoas are the only way I can compare puberty between sexes.
Also it feels like cheating sort of. I mean I'm all for getting easy periods and no growing pains but if I can have a short time where things are "normal", that would be grand.

>I hope your wife is completely fine with having her body merged with an alien. It's gonna be quite the surprise present.
Believe it or not, it's one of those situations we've discussed. Long story short, as long as it gives her superpowers and will only share her brain rather than taking over, she's cool with it.

Being normal is overrated.

I'm just posting it every time someone mentions Pallas cats.

Pallas cats

How Pallas Cat are we talking? Like, a Manul catgirl?

Can I waifu Manaba?

Science, user. Like I said I would like to not have period pains and bloating and mood swings, but I need to experience it at least a few times, for science.
I don't know what a Manul is. Less cat than , mostly because the spots on her hair is weird (and you can see the human ears).

>for science
This is why test subjects exist.

Okay, hopefully there are no things I missed.
Please tell me if you see any problems, things that could be improved or changed. And if the points given are too many or too few.

I'll make sure not to post it backwards like I did with my last cyoa.
(I almost posted without noticing the file size for the second was too big)

Manul is another name for the Pallas Cat.

>Yauht
Did you mean "yacht"?

>Yauht
Damn.

>Anti-Venom

>Enhanced Shapeshifting
>Tendrils
>Invisible

>Hero
>Vigilante
>Reporter
>Scientist
>#1 Fan

>Menace
>Nemesis
>Strong Willed Other
>Hunted

We have no secret identity, one moment we are a dog eating trash and the next we are a visitor wandering a dementia ward. The symbiote wants to help and so do I, even though the miraculous recoveries draw the attention of those who chase us. But we have friends, meeting them under different faces we fight back against the media, the military and other monsters. When people see us for what we are they will welcome us with open arms.

This reminds me of the CYOA where the ship AI abducted you and is in love with you

I do not understand why you would seek to help others, despite many wanting you dead. this may be my cynicism speaking but why would you do it with no possible reward in sight?