Do any of you spergs actually have a Veeky Forumsness? You know. Selling a product or service?

Do any of you spergs actually have a Veeky Forumsness? You know. Selling a product or service?

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/seller/Quilled_Investigator/profile
tangle.ninja
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I suck dick for money if that counts

who is this

i run a salsa business and I'd like know your secret sauce in OP?

This is NEET central.

fuck me im down 70% on this

No. But I have a 86k programing job. I just gamble on crypto for the rush.

SELL BITCOIN NOW HOLY SHIT

How much of a rush was it to lose 1/3 of your portfolio's value this past day? And I'm a programmer too; we should meet up and have sex.

I buy cheap music from thrift stores and Kijiji and resell it on Discogs.
Literally, please buy my music.

discogs.com/seller/Quilled_Investigator/profile

cryptoneet here

I sell my life in exchange for numbers going up on my phone.

I have, what is your question

I have a game on Steam. It's still in Early Access but doing well. I'm planning on getting it on PS4 next.

I run an e-commerce store that takes only IoTA and sells IoT supplies and cool shit. Still building it but coming along nicely.

tangle.ninja

Link it

I actually wonder what was /biz like before it became crypto. Never visited much back then, wasted my life on fuckin /tv and /b.

>tfw when your wife has this body
>tfw plowing your dick in to a beautiful fat ass and being smothered by her huge tits

Life is good

what do you program with? Just started my compsci degree 3 months ago

Veeky Forums was created as a containment board for all the shitcoin threads that were contaminating /g/ at the time.

Your wifes a fat whale cuck c

Am I the only one who notices these bots? Is anyone else worried that a growing percentage of posts belong to bots, and that they actually blend in well in some threads? These 2 posts could pass in certain threads.

>Do any of you spergs actually have a Veeky Forumsness?
shitposting

its hard to tell trolling from bots because most of the people here are retards

Yes, I'm a graphic designer

Literally in tech sales

Is there more of this girl? Plz someone let me know

I buy fake designer clothes from China and resell them as authentic to teenagers for 4x the price

real talk, who the fuck is that woman

Yea, i buy extremly nichy stuff on alibaba and sell it in EU. Have my own warehouse and one employee. An no I'm not some Instagram Amazon FBA faggot.

Tiffany Cappotelli

Thats my gf. I dont know where OP got that image but he must remove it at once!

I work the drive thru at McDonald's

the only, bless her

I'm 23 and I laser engrave awards and industrial plastics, I mostly sell to solar companies and big stores. I have a storefront in a nice town and everything.

Dude this is Veeky Forums

I've come accustomed to controlling tilt from years of playing online so it doesn't feel too bad. You just move on and make better choices. I have a plan to get my gains back.

Lol

Plug me on this senpai

C sharp, java, abap. Just pay attention, work hard. It'll pay off.

Had a legit business for a couple years - a RYO tobacco shop. Did really well. Then the state govt decided to jack the taxes sky fucking high and basically killed me overnight. Closed up about 6 months later, had to go back to a 9-5.

yes

why waste your time with a compsci degree? just code shit until you're top tier and then get a job with a solid portfolio. there's pajeets FOB from india with their incredible hello world programs coded in C++ that land $80k jobs. they spend their entire days playing with lego and sliding down the google retard slide at Google HQ™. stop wasting time and money.

Are you fucking retarded? Companies like that won't even look at people without degrees unless you are a literal autistic programming god.

It's not a waste of time or money, just don't be an idiot and do the fucking work.

>PRO-TIP: you're not

That's completely wrong. Google aren't that selective with giving interviews. For almost all big N companies it comes down to the interview process.

are you fucking retarded? seeing as you cant fucking read clearly.

>just code shit until you're top tier and then get a job with a solid portfolio.

I could see if you passed their online test or something and did really well they would give an interview. But most places will throw out resumes with no degree user.

Either way, my point is spending the time to get a cs degree at university with a decent program is not dumb at all. You can learn a lot from teachers and peers as well.

Go for it user. You are such the expert? What the fuck do you do?

I run a handyman service that was handed down to me by my dad when he retired. I've worked for it for 16 years and now I'm the sole proprietor. As such anyone that assists me on the job I can pay whatever I want.
>lol Mexicans
I might have to get a business and contractors license in a few months because I have a lot of "assistants" and a lot of clientele. 1 year after he handed it to me and now I don't really do any work outside of yell at illegals and do paperwork.
So to answer your question no I don't sell a product.
>unless you count Mexicans as a product which they pretty much are at $2.00/hr.
I do however run a successful business.

>only 4x when brand margins are 100x
truly brand manufacturers are geniuses

amazon fba + crypto full time.

ez life.