Are stinky linkies actually making it?

Is the price on coinmarketcap correct? I thought this was a scam?

WHY THE FUCK IS Veeky Forums ALWAYS WRONG. DONT EVEN TELL ME THERE WERE MORE IN FAVOUR OF LINK THAN AGAINST IT. LITERALLY 80% OF THE BOARD HATED THIS COIN.

FUCK IM SO MAD. YOU FUCKING SHITTERS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. ANOTHER MOON MISSION MISSED BEVAUSE OF YOUR DUMB FUCKING BRAINS AND MEME LINES. FUCK YOU ALL

Nice frog there user I'll be taking that

Those FUDers just were trying to keep the price low. You fell for it. Get out now because you won't make it

Its gonna crash sell everythinf now

Well thats what you get for being a sheep and getting eaten by the wolves

We like to meme about it and stuff but y'all know LINK is going to be a winner in 2018.

Thank you kind sir. Remember me when you repost. But not more than 6 times or 2018 will be bad for you.

How was I supposed to know. That bastard Sergey literally set up next to the shitter. Price tanked to 0.12. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW.

Fuck You dumb fuck. Never listening to you guys against it’s literally one of the only coins doing anything in this shit market and I missed out.

The fudders got me too. I only purchased 200 of these during the last dip. Damn.

OP listen to me. if you read the whitepaper, and looked for competitors, you would have felt a very strong inclination to buy, regardless of Veeky Forums.

there's no reason for this pump related to anything chainlink has accomplished that the public is aware of. so just chill the fuck out, for god's fucking sake. it was your fault. feel bad about it and move on.

lmao you actually fell for the fud? AHHAHAHAH LINK is going to be a top 10 cmc coin in 2018 nigga

Aaaaaa. I READ IT. I thought it was vaporware trash though. FUCKING FHCK ME AAAAA.

Whatever dude, just catch a different moon mission. There's a million ways to make it in crypto.

Or you can fomo in, it's not like .54 is an insane price.

Not again

>didn't see this one coming
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Sir, this is not true! Me and boys would never do such thing! Moni? Yes! Mani! Dump and the pump! Also. But this! No, no, no, sir! Is not oke!

YAS YOUR TEARS ARE SO TASTEY, FEELSGOODMAN, WE ALL KNEW IT WAS THE NEXT ETHERUEM BUT YOU LISTENED TO FUDDING FAGGOTS INSTEAD OF RESEARCHING

>being this autistic
sir, sir! Please, sir! Calm down! You had to calm down, sir! We get help soon, sir. Is here any time now. Sir! Are you listening, sir!!

Don't worry, but some now, but some over the next couple of weeks on dips. Wouldn't be surprised if it dips below .40

I've left my LINK bags only once, and it was when CB announced they are listing BCH.

I'm so fucking mad about this. I know it's stupid to complain but god fucking dammit, I was loyal through every single pump all other coins had, and I leave once and LINK is up 100% and I'm now down 50%.

If BCH doesn't flippen BTC by EOY or come close to it, I'm offfing myself

I'm just praying that BCH is gonna finally moon properly and LINK is going to tank at the same time. I've never been this delusional, but my sanity now depends on this reality playing out.