MONERO MOONING FAGLETS

Here we go boyos.

no it isnt?

I'm a Precog.

Screencapped. If you are right, I will hire you for 80 k per year.

Why would I need your money/ I am a precog.

Holy guck. You were rught. I will find you.

I will always know when you are coming.

I saw your posts about Monero man..glad I invested when I did!

CUP AND HANDLE FORMING

THIS IS IT BOYS, LETS FUCKING GO

MONERO MAN TEAR DOWN THAT WALL

we're in the handle portion of the cup and handle

OP is lying to entice dumb people to jump in without looking at the charts. Monero will still fall at least to early December levels in the next few days. Those who want to pay more are free to do so, but they need to realize that once Monero hits the floor, it will have to more than double again for them to at least break even.

wtf why would monero go down at all at a time like this? People will be moving towards privacy coins in the future. They're one of the few safe bets

Just hit $500 on bithumb numbnuts.

Go buy DogecoinDark instead then.

Monero went up 10 Bucks past its previous ceiling while you were flapping your pie hole.

Are precogs always this edgy?

Only when Brainlets question our abilities.

wow fuckin checked, what the fuck is bithumb though? Why is everything higher priced there?

Pretty much I just remember seeing monero at around $425 yesterday and then all of a sudden I saw it at 350 when OP posted this so I scooped some up

I'm not saying it will die, I'm saying right now it is pumped to hell, like a bunch of other coins, and it is not done deflating. Jump in now if you want, I'm waiting on my end.

Here is a rare wojak. You will need it, user.

how do you know they are "pumped to hell" ? how do I know you aren't some schemer just trying to scoop them up even cheaper?

Coins don't rise for no reason, and while some coins may be overvalued, that idea that all of them are is laughable. I think Monero will be one of the few that rises from this dark time.

There's just too much shilling. And thank you for the Wojak.

do you guys collect these pictures of frogs and pink men? It's bizarre.

Sure thing retard. 300$ is the absolute floor. You are not going to get it for a penny less.

Topkek

Do what you want to do, but unless you want to make a DNM purchase soon I wouldn't buy any as an investment at the moment, it will be back to $160 before long, just look at the trends and its history.

Yes.

Go ahead then and put your savings in it. Buy more.

making a solid move on binance

I just set a conditional, so I won't lose any money on it at least

All my money is already in Monero. 10x gains so far. Enjoy staying poor.

Fuck. Looks like we got suckered by a bull trap. That neans its going to $230 tonight. Im out.

Can monero be sent to a ledger nano?

why are you saying this? proof of bull trap? I set conditional anyway so whatever

How so? It's still going strong.
Did that momentary dip scare you?

Monero is going to be $1000 minimum by february/march of next year. People squawking about the price now are either daytraders or retards.

that's what I like to see, I have no doubt it will continue to grow. It's my "safe" coin right now

this. it has the low supply that BTC has, and has the same real-world backing from the DNMs that basically made bitcoin a real thing in the first place.