Wanted a Bvlgari Diagono Chronograph for years (only $17k)

>Wanted a Bvlgari Diagono Chronograph for years (only $17k)
>Dad only buys me some 5k piece of shit Rolex instead and the faggot makes $100k a year
How can I convince him to take it back and buy me what I want?

Other urls found in this thread:

watchescosy.com/bvlgari/index-2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your dad is a poor fuck

This has to be bait.

The faggot never spends money anyway
How is this bait?

>watches
it's like you actually want to be a boomer or something

People making $100k a year with a family shouldn't be buying even entry level Rolexes......

>bvlgari

RU on welfare user?

Protip: if anything you own has a "brand" then you are poor.

I mean something this cheap is just embarrassing
Stop trying to troll me please

That's a nigger watch.

Which Rolex? Oyster Perpetual? That's far classier and more versatile than trashy money bvulgari.

If you are going to spend $15-$20 on a watch, get something classy or at least precious metal.

>Stop trying to troll me please

Okay but seriously this bvlgari that you linked legit looks like something kids with pukka shell necklaces would have worn in 1997.

I have never seen a more distasteful shitter than in your pic.

Guys I'm just trying to get my dad to stop being a selfish asshole, not defend my taste in watches

trades years of energy, time and labor for 200 gram of overpriced single-purpose metal

>never change /biz poorfags

You're embarrassing as a son and as a larp

Wasted 777 on the ETA movement version.....Disgusting.

Make your own money faggit then buy your own niggerrich watch with a shitty uninspired movement encrusted with industral tier diamond "ice"

>baited

That isn't mine. Just a watch pic I had saved to post an example of a non fashion watch.

>making the thread about you
Somebody needs attention kek

that's a watch that says "i dont know shit about watches, fuck me in the ass"

Tfw taking the train into Grand Central tomorrow to pick out a Grand Seiko at the boutique on Madison.

Rolex is good but it is normie trash.

t. nowatch

jubilee belongs on a datejust. wannabe gmt ceramic :\

Says the butthurt OP trolling for (you)'a with a dad that only makes $100k.....

>every thread I don't like is bait
>>>/reddit/

If it has a steel case and has a PM bezel it doesn't come with a jub bro....

But I like this thread. I am enjoying it immeansely. It makes me feel much better about myself. Not just my wealth, but my taste.

every watch that has metal band instead of leather is total shit tier. you look like a poorfag trying to look rich and it never goes with any kind of shirt you're wearing. brown/black leather + gold is the way to go.

Tell dad you need a nautilus or royal oak. But not the nigger tier offshore version. The classic genta design only

fluted bezel belongs on a datejust. BRUHvA

this guy gets it.....I literally wear 10oz of 24k solid gold on my wrist.....

VC overseas is a good option as well

See

Yeah and it's a white gold bezel...

>years
That's .17 years, retard

why dont you buy a fake you fucking cuck? nobody will know.

fucking retarded new money. that's literally over 1btc, that will be worth 100k~1mil in the future

jesus christ

That's garbage

Get a steel rolex, perfect watches

Pic related my 16570. Comfy as fug, stealthy but had its reputation ruined by big boi archibald

Agreed.

watchescosy.com/bvlgari/index-2.html

Some of us aren't poor lol

Yeah we will know....

> that's literally over 1btc, that will be worth 100k~1mil in the future

you are a retard

checked

$100k a year is not rich

God this thread is cringe.

Talk me into walking into the Wempe next door to the GS boutique and picking up an Explorer I instead of the jap shit I plan on dropping $6-7k on tomorrow.

EXPII doesn't do it for me , but compliments on yours.

Luxury Watches are the one thing besides some nice shoes that a man can allow themselves to splurge on without looking like a poofter. Fuck off

I won't, I'm eyeing a SBGH005 myself. The only downside to purchasing GS is you have to send them to japan for service which is a pain in the ass and takes a while. If you're looking for something to beat around and wear everywhere rolex is a better choice, if you want something more special GS is perfect.

Oh man that dial texture......

That is a good point. But I do have an aqua Terra beater to wear if I have to send it out. I did read that Some GS servicing can be done in the USA but I don't think I'd trust anyone but the japs to work on it.

The attention to detail is astounding. If you already have aqua terra GS will be a perfect choice. Alternatively I'd consider something like JLC reserve de marche - that's if you want something very dressy and with a fancy movement. Pre-owned they're actually very reasonably priced

Hahah what is that niggga some cheap knock off rolex like nigga no one even heard of tudor is that chinese knock named after that dude that molested you after school

My 40 dollar knockoff fitbit looks better on me and with most of my outfits than any watch I have

Strange... You all got white skin but you are surely niggers. How do you differ from those “normies” if all you think is some sportscar and piece of metal made for citizens of the third world countries?

If you are buying a watch to impress people, why would you buy anything other than a Rolex. Unless it has an obvious Rolex design then you mereswell just get a Nixon or something that is same quality but not huge marketing . "oh is that a Swatch?" "no it is .......it cost me me 10k". You don't want to have to tell people your rich, with a Rolex they just see it off the bat.

(Assuming you are rich if you spend 10k on a watch otherwise you are an idiot)

Rolex is for plebs who don't know anything about watches.