Another ¿Satoshi=Szabo? Thread

Guys. Convince me that Szabo is/isn't Satoshi. I'd always thought that he probably was involved, but this Gwern article (www.gwern.net/docs/bitcoin/2008-nakamoto) and some of Szabo's blog posts (like this one: unenumerated.blogspot.com/2011/05/bitcoin-what-took-ye-so-long.html) have me changing my mind. The thing I just can't understand is why Satoshi (assuming he isn't Szabo) could use so many of Szabo's bitgold ideas while claiming to have never heard of bitgold or Szabo.... Any theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=bitcoins.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_the_line
youtu.be/bRM5nwdDm94
kurzweilai.net/when-the-singularity-happens-it-will-be-very-obvious-vernor-vinge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For example, if Szabo were Satoshi, WHY would he think it's smart to pretend to have never heard of bitgold or Szabo/Wei Dai/ Hal Finney. It seems fishy that Satoshi would have come up with it all without having stood on those shoulders.

let me help you out> satoshi=asd on the japanese keyboard

szabo is a Hungarian name, he is likely of Hungarian heritage. He can well be our boi.

Wow, I never noticed it before
but it may not be related as satoshi is a normal name and typing the printed ひらがな is not very common than romaji with ime

>¿
Go back Ramon

it's not a common name by any means. also, getting an idea by looking at the layout makes a point. a point that .... he just looked at a keyboard thinking what pseudonym to come up with

Just to make sure I understand you, those characters on the ASD keys spell Satoshi? Wow. Never knew.

yes, those characters spell satoshi. but as the other poster said I think it's more common for the japanese to type using the english layout

Another fun tidbit I just learned today. April 5 (Stoshi's claimed birthday) is the day the government banned individual possession of gold in 1933. And, 1975, Satoshi's claimed year of birth, is the year that law was reversed, allowing individual possession. This to me is a big pointer to some libertarian nerd like Szabo, who is WAY into monetary history and stuff like this.

interesting

It actually doesn't, the hiragana characters located on the asd keys spell chitoshi. The a is chi, s is to and d is shi. The location of the sa is the X key, so satoshi actually is xsd. Trust me I'm a weeb, or just google "sa hiragana".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Finney_(computer_scientist)

I'm and I was looking at the picture here so if this keyboard is incorrect it may actually be true that satoshi is asd.

bekieving in the legend of satoshi is like believing in santa clause

it's a fucking origin story too dramatic to be true, it's part of a narrative. almost everything we see in the world is scripted events and characters. we're being MANIPULATED into cashless global currencies that are great now, but will be used against us.

I think Finney was somehow involved, as the Dorian Nakamoto coincidence is so weird. That said, I'd be surprised if it were just him. If you go through all the effort of using the Satoshi identity and working hard to make it seem like it isn't Hal Finney (using foreign spelling, different coding idiosyncracies, sending lots of emails to Hal Finney, why would you then send coins to your actual identity and immediately draw that identity under scrutiny. Doesn't add up.

Okay. Weird that I've never heard this talked about before.

Elaborate on NWO conspiracy please.
Why is one global currency bad?

Another question I've got if any more knowledgable anons are reading. Is it true that Mark Karpeles (Mt. Gox guy) registered Bitcoins.com on 3/30/2000, eight years before Satoshi's first known communication? I've seen this on old forums but don't know how to confirm or deny it?

its not a conspiracy dude. it's just a bad idea to have the entire world on one currency. Currency can be controled and manipulated.

One world currency would just make the rich and powerful even more rich and powerful.

Wow, interesting. It appears to be so:

whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=bitcoins.com

captcha: dinero courses

financial unions lead to political unions. a one world currency is a step towards a one world government. centralized control where a single government (keep in mind governments always become corrupt and evil at some point) controls all of the human race and there's no escape or hiding behind other countries.

and the key is cashless of course. familiar with sesame credit in china? look that up, it's a social credit system. imagine that on the blockchain and tied to your cryptos, with your social credit score determining your ability to buy and sell. don't play along or two the government line, they can cut off your ability to buy a loaf of bread with the flick of a button, an ai could do it they dont even have to push a button. combine it with the massive expanding surveillance state and a ban on cash and there you go. ultimate control. sure there will be loopholes for a while, for a few, but those will close.

the people in power are evil, it's not greed, it's not self interest, its not stupidity, it's not ignorance, it's evil. delibrate and hideous. our submission is their religion, they will have control.

So we don't know for sure that Karpeles was the one who registered in 2000, right? Some random dude could have thought up bitcoins.com out of the blue and Karpeles could have bought it from him later on after bitcoin became public?

It’s ASH
Satoshi is 3 charachters.
The clue is in the middle!

>two the government line
tow
tow the line being an english expression meaning to obey

also i'd like to mention in some states its actually illegal to sell used items for cash. even on craigslist. even a flea market has to take debit or credit, no cash. for tax reasons.

merry christmas

No idea. I wonder why who ever made it didn't just use "Bitcoin.com" either

what's the "origin story"

because bitcoin didn't exist, it was registered during a boom of trying to put every possible combination of words together so someone might buy it. "Bitcoin" is a noncount noun, but whatever the registrant was thinking of wasn't.

some guy nobody knows created a coin to fight the banks and its great. hooray for satoshi the mystery man. the genius inventor of bitcoin and it's just some random dude and nobody knows who it is.

simple, short, mysterious. ohhhh who is this mysterious figure, who is this legend?

it's a myth. there is no satoshi. it was probably deep state technocracy, fucking cia darpanet shit. who the fuck knows.

it's like microsoft and facebook, totally bullshit origin stories always involving a cast of charactrers and a rags to riches story. what the fuck ever. invented in his garage my ass.

How about this... Post a rough guess of your probabilities of various possible Satoshi truths. For me (very liable to change):
Satoshi=Loner not discussed by public: 35%
Satoshi=Nick Szabo working alone: 20%
Satoshi=Group involving Szabo and Finney: 10%
Satoshi=Hal Finney working alone:

what about

Satoshi= Fake character invented as part of a marketable origin story for the precursor to a deep state cashless control grid: 86%

yeah it's all a little too spoopy sometimes.. but I think the U.S. government still tries to look out for the small guy.

That's what all this BCH garbage is.. A reason to protect the little guy. You literally couldn't write it better.

Satoshi is AI.

there are good and bad people in the deep state i think. and also people who are not good or evil, but looking out for their own self interest and even they don't want to rule over a world in ruins so they come into conflict with the purely evil folk in deep establishment that have most of the power.

but i mean who really knows. i just speculate. it all seems pretty obivous to me that something aint right

Yeah, agreed 100%... I'm still going to ride this, because obviously this is where we are going.

yeah we can't stop it, meanwhile i need to build resources now to survive for a while when they cut off cash. because i don't want to be in their cashless control grid. it is what it is

>Deep state
>BTC
Lol nah go back to /pol/

Pic related, it's you

and right now crypto is fine. the evil shit hasn;t started yet and i think a lot of these coins are just nerds with computers and ideas. it all starts off innocently enough anyways. and hey, maybe i'm wrong. i really hope i am

best start believing in /pol/ conspiracies kid
you're in one

Ive always wondered about the whole satoshi thing.

I'll get high as fuck and sit there and day dream about the possibilities.

One question I always come to that I can't answer is would bitcoin have became this big and sucessful if satoshi wasn't anonymous, and was just some dude we all knew and followed on twitter.

Does anyone think that Satoshi could be the NSA? I'm sure you all must have seen the "how to make a mint" paper

I think Satoshi is artificial intelligence.

TOE the line, dear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toe_the_line

Not a chance, I've studied AI a bit and we are nowhere near that level.

Dog I don't even give a fuck about your quads here, the fucking government is 50 years ahead of any technology that you personally know about.

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.

50 years is a stretch. A singularity would have occurred

>implying we're not living in a simulation already

I would never imply that. I unironically believe that about 90%. But you should look up singularitynet.

Satoshi is dead. His btc hasn't been moved or touched even.

>it's like microsoft and facebook, totally bullshit origin stories always involving a cast of charactrers and a rags to riches story
With the slight difference, that the people who invented microsoft and facebook are known.
Remind me, how many btc is Satoshi supposed to hold again and what are they currently worth?

>deep state

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

An AI would have no reason to use bitcoins.

You are a fucking retard, sorry to say. And gullible on top most likely.

Satoshi Nakamoto is Alan Greenspan and/or a group of people consisting of Alan Greenspan, the Boston Fed, and the NSA.

youtu.be/bRM5nwdDm94

This ties in well into the Greenspan/Satoshi theory. Look into it. YouTube the road to roota theory.

>he thinks the singularity hasn't already occurred in secret
kurzweilai.net/when-the-singularity-happens-it-will-be-very-obvious-vernor-vinge

sorry anons, mark did not register bitcoins.com in 2000. Some random guy in south america registered it, he was trying to do some shit called 'bitcoins' but it had nothing to do with cryptocurrency or anything remotely related. he never did anything with it and eventually sold the domain to karpeles when bitcoin became a thing

>let me help you out> satoshi=asd on the japanese keyboard
woah wtf. i wasn't convinced that szabo had fully written bitcoin whitepaper, but goddamn this is interesting

also my 2 satoshis on satoshi is it was a team. most likely involved:
Craig Wright
Dave Kleinmann
Hal Finney